The Librarian Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The watcher needed no further urging. Glancing at the clock he saw the time was 9 PM exactly. He had planned this next phase to be so very exciting, so very evil and devious, and his plan was falling into place perfectly. He was about to get a blowjob from the Librarian, and she was about to get a big surprise.

He stepped back from Her head and undressed. Letting his clothes fall in a heap he reached down into his backpack and took out the towel he had intended to use to cover Her face. He stepped back up to Her, laid the towel on the carpet at the foot of the bed and held his hard dick in his left fist, once again moving to allow his camera to see the action. His penis was bigger than Warren's, 8" long and proportionally thick. He was circumcised as was Warren and he was betting that in Her delirious passion and blindness the Librarian wouldn't notice that she had a new cock in Her mouth. He could only wait and see.

He guided his prick onto Her face, brushing the head against Her cheek and leaving a thin trail of precum in its wake. She responded eagerly by twisting Her head sideways as she tried to take the dick into Her mouth. He pulled it away and she opened Her mouth and stuck out Her tongue like a dog begging for a treat. She grunted, "uh, uh, uh" in supplication, enticing him to put it in Her mouth. He let his cock head touch Her tongue as he squeezed the shaft and forced a drop of precum onto Her taste organ. She quickly closed Her lips around the proffered bone and started to suck.

He let go of his penis, leaned back a bit and looked down in wonder as she commenced Her fellatory performance. She was an outstanding cocksucker. He had often marveled at Her dedication and Her attention to detail when he watched Her suck Warren's dick and now he was enjoying Her talent not as an audience member (no pun intended) but as a participant. She gave great head.

She started at the dick head by taking it into Her mouth and running Her tongue all over it. Swirling Her tongue found and caressing every pleasure spot she could find. Her excessive zeal sometimes caused Her to lose track of the adored object and the dick would pop out of Her mouth (remember, she was giving a no-hands blowjob) and every time it did she would open wide and wait for him to stuff it back in again. He took a handful of Her hair and guided Her actions by pulling gently in the direction he wanted Her to move. He pulled Her head back and off of his meat, then he pulled down and towards him to let Her know it was time to lick his balls, and she obliged him. He had Her suck his nut sack for a few minutes and then pulled Her hair back and up while he steadied his pecker with his other hand. Refocusing Her attention upon the purple helmeted love warrior he had Her start sucking more of him into Her mouth. He pulled Her head away from his cock and then back toward his cock again; she took the hint and began bobbing Her head up and down on his shaft. She hummed as she did and he felt a warm glow of pleasure building in his dick.

He let Her work for a good long while and she was up to the task. She was so excited by being tied up that she made an extra special effort to give oral satisfaction to Her man. At one point after she had let his cock slip out of Her mouth she said, "My god, Warren, you seem so big tonight. Are you as hot as I am? Do you like seeing your whore wife tied up and sucking your cock, does it make you swell bigger than ever?" Her answer was a dick pushed into Her mouth.

The watcher glanced at the clock; 9:23 PM. Time to do it, he thought to himself as he grabbed Her head in both hands and thrust his hips forward. She was caught off-guard and he was able to get a lot of dick into Her throat before she reacted. She gagged and Her body went rigid as he tried to push his whole cock down Her throat. She made such lovely choking noises, he thought, as she tried to swallow his boner. But she was game and she opened Her mouth wide and forced Her tongue out allowing his meat an easier way down Her throat. He pulled Her head toward him and she swallowed, bringing most of his cock into Her mouth. He held Her there as she moved Her tongue in and out, lustily massaging his member. He had to stay quiet, for if he spoke now she would realize that he wasn't Warren and that would ruin his fun. He made a supreme effort to remain silent and let Her do Her oral best, but it was a very difficult struggle. He really, really wanted to tell Her how good it felt!

He held Her head in place for a while as she made low "gug, gug, gug" noises and shook in Her bonds. Her hands were twisting in place, fingers flexing as she fought against the restraints. Her cheeks puffed out as Her lips distended to accomodate his dick. Drool started to drip from Her mouth, slide down his shaft and onto his balls. He pushed in a little bit harder.

Then he pulled out, fast, and she gasped while the spit ran out and made a long rope of spittle hanging from Her chin. He took his cock in hand and rubbed it on Her face as she moaned, "Oh yeah, baby, yeah treat me like a whore, fuck my face, make me swallow it all, no mercy, you bastard, no mercy for your slut!"

So he rammed it back in again and she took it. He pumped his cock in and out of Her mouth as if he was humping a pussy hole. She stayed with him all the way, holding Her mouth open, giving him every opportunity to bang Her throat. As he pumped he looked over at the clock; 9:35. He grabbed Her hair in both hands and pulled hard. She gagged again, arched her back and struggled to keep from vomiting as she worked to let his swollen dick all the way in. Her feet, clad in those so sexy pumps, pounded a rhythm on the mattress; the bed frame creaked as she squirmed in Her lust. He pulled out again, she drew in a deep breath, drool slid out of Her mouth and fell onto the towel below Her head. One more time, he thought, one more push and she's gonna take my whole cock down Her throat.

The phone rang and adrenalin rushed into his bloodstream. His heart pounded in his chest - this is it! This part of his revised plan was, he felt, the most evil piece of lechery he had ever imagined. He pulled Her head toward him and shoved his dick down Her throat. A second ring from the phone and he was almost there, only about a half inch of his meat was still visible outside of Her lips. She thrust Her tongue out as far as it could go and swallowed hard, pulling him into Her. He pushed again and watched Her lips encircle the very base of his cock. He was there! A third ring from the phone and the watcher held Her head in place, bottomed out on his dick. He started pumping, long strokes in and out, and she took it like a pro, his rigid pole sliding all the way out and then all the way down. On the fourth ring he rammed it in as forcefully as he could, she made a great choking sound and pushed toward him, Her nose flattened against his stomach.

And that's when the answering machine picked up. As Vicki's recorded voice filled the room the watcher ground Her face into his crotch. Just a few more seconds and he could finally speak.

The recorded message ended, the machine beeped, and the Librarian heard Warren say, "Hi, baby. We just took a break and I wanted to say hello. Can't wait to get home to you. I gotta go back to the meeting. Hope you're enjoying yourself. Bye."

She was freaking out. She finally realized that she wasn't with Her husband! She had a stranger's dick in Her mouth! She was bucking like a mustang as she desperately tried to pull Herself away from Her assailant. The watcher held Her firmly in place, keeping his meat buried in Her face. "You sure love sucking my cock, don't you?" he said and began pumping furiously. He had to make sure that he didn't pull out too far because he didn't want to give Her any chance to move Her head away. He was going for the gold now, he was getting ready to cum in Her throat.

"Oh, yeah, bitch, take the meat, take it! God, how you begged! You begged me to stuff this cock down your throat! Take it, take it slut. I love to feel your drool on my balls, oh yeah. Yeah, make those choke sounds, let me hear you suck my cock."

She was gagging now as she tried to expel him from Her mouth. Wrenching in Her restraints she twisted and pulled, all in vain. She was bound in place, totally unable to move away from the love muscle in Her face.

He rammed it home, as deeply as he could, grabbing Her hair and holding Her in place for Her face fuck. "That's it, slut, that's it, so good, so fucking good, yeah, been watching you for so long, staring at your hot fucking body, wanting to fuck you for so long, oh yeah that's it!" He felt the little click at the base of his cock that told him he was getting ready to cum. He furiously increased his pace now, knowing that in a few seconds he was going to feed Her his load.

Wham! His wad burst out into Her throat. She screamed as she felt him pulse, a muffled scream that made his spurting cock head tingle even more. He did his own bit of vocalization, throwing back his head and bellowing as he spunked again and again in Her mouth. Eyes screwed shut he blew his seed deep down Her throat, his throat soar from his primal roar.

Just before he finished he pulled out. She gasped loudly, fighting to draw breath. He grabbed his dick and pumped a last spray into Her gaping mouth. She shook Her head and retched in Her attempt to rid Her throat of his semen. He stood there, applauded, and laughed.

"Yeah! Holy shit, babe! Now that is how it's done! God damn, you love to suck my cock."

When she could control Herself she started yelling. "Get out! Get out of my house you son of a bitch! Get out! I hate you! I want you out of here" and a lot of other stuff like that. He wasn't really listening. He reached down and picked up the towel in his left hand. With his right hand he grabbed a fistful of Her hair and yanked Her head up and back, Her throat arched toward him.

"Shut up!", he said, and as she started to yell again he stuffed a corner of the towel into Her open mouth. She tried to twist Her head away but he held it firmly in place and crammed in some more towel. Soon she was efficiently gagged, the towel hanging from Her face like a terrycloth beard. He took a step back and sat on the floor.

"Well, that was fun." He looked at Her, the object of his lust for so many weeks and months, now truly his for all time. He had a movie of Her sucking his dick and he would have it forever. She was crying now, weeping, eyes flowing with tears behind the blindfold. She emitted little muted sobs and Her body shook with the humiliation and fear that gripped Her. He felt a slight remorse, but it soon passed. He was alone with a gorgeous naked woman who just happened to be tied to a bed, and he intended to make the most of his opportunity.

He stood and walked to the bedroom closet. This is where Warren and Vicki stored all of their toys and tapes and the watcher poked around the closet to see what he might find. In a briefcase on the floor he found their toys; in a plastic case behind Her shoes were their homemade sex tapes. He took one of the tapes at random and, returning to his backpack he stowed the tape away. Then he put his gloves on and went looking through Her dresser drawers. He found Her panties and bras and selected a matching set of black lacy garments. Those, too, he put in his pack as mementoes of his very special evening. But the evening wasn't over.

She was only slightly calmer now, still shaking with terror but no longer sobbing. He looked at the clock and noted that he still had at least an hour before Warren's Council meeting would be finished. Plenty of time remaining for the final phase of his plan. He took off his gloves and sat an the bed next to Her; she shied violently as his hand touched Her bare back. He spoke to Her in a low, calm voice, telling Her how lovely she was, how sexy she was, how he had been in lust with Her ever since he had seen Her in the library. He didn't mention his peeping activities or the fact that he had been secretly filming Her; those were his secrets and he intended to keep them secret. She was in no way calmed or reassured by his soothing tones; for all she knew she was in the grip of a madman, helpless and unable to defend Herself. He explained the situation to Her, at least the situation as he saw it.

"What's done is done. You're not hurt and I don't intend to hurt you. I just needed to put my dick in you because you're so damn hot. Warren doesn't have to know about this, right? I mean, there's no chance you could get pregnant from what we did, and I'm healthy and clean so you won't catch any disease, so why tell him? Do you want to admit to your husband that you sucked off a stranger in your own bedroom? I don't think so. Are you gonna tell the cops about this? Do you think Warren wants the cops to come here looking for evidence? They'll look everywhere and they'll find your private movies and your little plastic toys and your cuffs and shit like that. Do you want that kind of embarrassment? I don't think so. I'd say it's best for you to keep this a very private secret between you and me. Or, if you go to the cops, and if by some chance they connect me to this and I get arrested, I'll sell copies of one of your homemade porno tapes. Yeah, I took one of your naughty movies, I found them in your closet. So if you want to try and find me and get me charged with something, just remember that if I get popped for this, you get to have your ass shown to any pervert with twenty bucks, because I'll sell your movie on the internet. Maybe I'll include your name, address and phone number along with the film. Would you like that? So think about it."

She was sobbing again. He didn't care. Sitting next to Her nude form was making him hot, seeing Her helpless was too much for him to take. He reached in and played with Her tits as she shrieked into Her gag. He leaned over and gently bit the back of Her neck as he pinched Her nipples. Time for the last phase of his plan.

He was getting hard again and he knew just what to do about that. He stood up and walked to the foot of the bed. He took Her by the hair and rubbed his dick on Her cheek. "Check it out, Vicki, I'm hard. I gotta cum one more time before I leave, so how about it? Wanna blow me again?"

She shook Her head trying to pull away from his erection. "What's the matter, baby? Twenty minutes ago you were begging me to cram it down your throat, now you don't want it? Oh, I get it! You want me to fuck you!"

She screamed again, Her mouth full of cloth. Her arms and legs shook as she made another futile attempt to break free of the bonds into which Warren had put Her. The watcher reached into his pack, took out an item and climbed onto the bed behind Her.

Here I am, he thought. Paradise is right there in front of me. His penis was fully erect again and he rubbed it against Her cunt lips. "Is this what you want now, Vicki?" he asked. "I gotta think the answer is no, the way your shaking and yelling. So nod if I'm correct and if you don't want me to put my dick in your pussy."

She nodded vigorously, head bobbing up and down.

"Okay," he said "I won't do it. I swear, I won't. But I've got this raging hardon that needs some relief, so what am I supposed to do? You don't want to suck it, you don't want it in your pussy, so what am I supposed to do? Hey, I know! How about this..." and he touched the head of his dick to Her asshole.

She reacted violently, throwing all Her weight against Her bonds. He laughed and grabbed Her ass with both hands. "Oh, yeah, baby, you're gonna get in the cornhole tonight! I've been watching your hot caboose for a long time and now Mr. Johnson gets to take a long hard ride on the Hershey Highway!"

He was possesed by his lust to fuck Her ass. All his weeks of watching Her, all the times he had jerked off thinking about ramming his hard cock up Her ass, all of his darkest dreams were about to become reality. Warren had never done it, she had always denied him his chance. Tonight Her anal virginity would be ripped from Her by a man she didn't even know. The watcher trembled with passion as he stared down at Her round, firm ass. He opened the tube of Astroglide he had taken from his bag. Squeezing some onto his fingers he applied it to Her balloon knot as she tried to pull away. He pushed a finger into Her ass to spread the lube and she shrieked again. She was sobbing and sobbing, Her body racked by the violence of Her grief. "Relax, baby", he urged Her. "Lots of girls really like this. I know I'm gonna like it, so just relax and let it happen."

With Her butt ready to accept a customer he knelt directly behind Her and started to ease himself in. She wasn't about to allow him to do this and she kept moving Her ass around to try and keep him out. He stayed with Her until he finally wore Her out and, exhausted from Her horrible ordeal, she stopped struggling. Seeing that she was still he grabbed his dick just below the head and pushed it home.

It took him a while to work his entire cock inside, but it was worth the wait. He knew she was an anal virgin, he had heard Her tell Warren she would never do this, that it was disgusting. But now here she was, all tied up with a load of the watcher's cum in Her stomach and his dick in Her ass. He went to work with a will, stroking in and out with a determination to fully enjoy his conquest.

Once he was completely inserted he rose up from his knees and put his feet flat on the bed, bringing his ass up high and pumping downwards into Her. Pity I can't bring the camera around to get a better angle, he thought. He had his hands on Her hips as he fucked, his eyes devouring the sight of his cock disappearing into Her ass. "You know, Vicki," he said, "the second wad of the night takes a lot longer than the first one, so you're in for a long, hard fuck. No mercy, baby, no fucking mercy!"

He rode Her and pounded Her and pumped his dick in and out for a long time. Sweat poured off of his body from the excitement and the exertion. When he felt himself getting near to cumming he would slow his speed and let himself calm down, then renew his anal assault. She never gave up Her struggle but continued to thrash and pull on Her bonds, formless sounds coming from Her towel-stuffed mouth. He loved every minute of it. This was his fantasy come true; it could only have been better if she had begged him to fuck Her. Her ass was so tight it almost felt like a fist grabbing at his cock. Over and over he rammed down into Her shit chute, saying the most vile things he could think of as he degraded Her.

"Yeah baby, yeah get this thing in your ass. C'mon, squeeze me, squeeze me with your asshole, you're so fucking tight my God you're so fucking tight. Gonna tell Warren about this, huh? Gonna tell him that after you sucked my dick and swallowed my cum you took it up the ass from me, huh? Gonna tell him? Want me to stop and set up your camera so you can have a movie of me raping your ass? Shit, you're tight! And after Warren comes home he's gonna jump right in and fuck your hot pussy, isn't he? Special night for you, taking a cumshot in all three holes. Every man who looks at you wants to be where I am right now, you know that? The way your ass wiggles when you walk it makes every man hard, makes every man want to ram his meat into your hot little shitter and pound away. But I'm first, I'm the one who popped your ass cherry, and you'll never forget me. Every time you see some guy checking out your ass you're gonna think of me and my big hard dick shoved up your ass!"

He lasted a good long time but finally he had to cum. With a bellow he blasted his spooge into Her ass, pumping hard as he came, and then collapsed onto the bed. He was soaked with sweat, his breathing was labored, his dick pulsed with feeling. She hung limp within Her restraints, sobbing. He let himself drift for a bit, then gathered his wits and stood up. He dressed, packed up his things into the back pack and checked the room. He wanted to leave it just as it was when he came in, he couldn't afford any mistakes now. Satisfied that he had covered his tracks he took the towel from Her mouth. Her head hung limp, she made no noise. He wiped the tears from Her face then looked at Her ass. Some cum was leaking from Her hole and he wiped it off. It was 10:57 PM when he was ready to leave.