The Librarian's Wish

Story Info
She gets a double pump her first time!
936 words
3.42
37.9k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily wasn't beautiful by worldly standards. Not by a long shot. Her eyes were a little too big, her nose too pointy. She was a little chunky. She'd never be accused of being a Miss America. But for all of that, she rather liked herself. She especially loved her ass and cunt. She made sure that she kept the moth in tip-top form. Her ass was perfectly round and her cunt was clean shaven at all time. It gave her easier access to herself when business was slow.

Emily worked as a student librarian at the local junior college in her hometown. She was a sophomore, getting ready to graduate and move on the bigger and better things. She hoped. But she had one regret. A major, huge regret. She was still a virgin. All of her other friends had already lost their virginity and they couldn't say enough about it. She would get so wet when her friends would talk, in great detail of course, about their latest sex romps. And when they'd all go off to get laid, she would go home to her vibrator.

She sighed as she felt herself get wet. For some reason that morning she woke up in a daring mood. To hell with what other people would think. She decided to go without any panties or bra. Oh she'd gone without panties before, but never without a bra. She was about a 40D and they jiggled when she walked. She donned a pair of skin tight jeans and a tight V-neck sweater. She pulled her hair up in a ponytail and off to work she went.

She slipped her hand between her legs. She lifted her hand up to her nose and inhaled deeply. She loved the smell of a wet cunt. She unconsciously began to rock back and forth on her stool. She could feel the climax rising up inside her. And before she could stop herself, her body began to shake and groans spilled out of her mouth as she creamed her jeans. When her eyes fluttered open, two guys were starring at her with their jaws on the ground. Her face immediately went a slight crimson. She had had always fanaticized about fucking in a public place.

The two men looked at each other then approached Emily like two hunters closing in for the kill. She went wet again. The first one, who had thick chestnut hair, grabbed the back of her head and kissed the hell out of her. She could feel the other's hands in her sweater teasing her tits. The chestnut haired guy released her mouth and she could fell that her lips were swollen. She looked down to watch with fascination as the other guy, she noticed had very blond hair, sucked her nipples until they were hard. The blond looked up at her and grinned with her left nipple between his teeth. He snaked his hands up to her hips and stood her up. She was a sandwich between two men, that judging by the bulge in their jeans, were hung well.

The blond, knowingly unbuttoned his jeans and released his huge dick. Emily's eye widened at the length. The brunette guy bent her over at her waist and slapped her ass. With the lack of underwear, it stung. The blond held his cock out for her to fuck. She teased the head with her tongue and smiled to herself as he moaned. Then she took it. All of it into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down as she sucked him. The guy behind her hand figured out a way to get her pants down around her ankles. She felt his tongue tease her asshole. Her cum was running down her legs. She ached to touch her cunt, but couldn't. It was sheer, glorious torture!

The blond started to buck and cried out as he came all over her face. The let it run down her chin and neck until it traveled the canyon between her tits. She could see he was still rock hard. He pushed her upright. Right into the other's waiting dick. She screamed as it invaded her ass. But she instinctively began to move against it. The blond knelt before her and spread her legs apart and slipped two fingers inside her wet pussy. The friction was too much for Emily as she came against his hand. He pulled it out and offered it for her to taste. She happily sucked her cum off his fingers. Then he invaded her with his tongue. Her hips rose up and she began to slam harder against the dick behind her. He reached around her, lifted her sweater over her head, releasing her big titties. She looked down and groaned at how the bounced up and down from the motion.

Just as she came again, the blond stood up and slammed his cock into her dripping cunt. The breath left her body as she rode both their dicks. She looked around in the stacks and saw people fucking each other and themselves. Gender did not matter. She saw two girls doing a 69, their tongues slapping against each other's pussies. She caught a girl giving two guys blow jobs. Emily threw her head back as she came again and again. Their bodies jerked as the guys came inside her at the same time. When they released her, she licked her cum and theirs off their dicks.

As they both turned to leave, the blond kissed her hard and smiled as he realized that she had cum again.