The Library

Story Info
A late night college guy ends up locked in.
1.2k words
3.8
24.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Late night while studying in the library. Jack wandered around in the basement where all the bookshelves that slid together were. He slid some together so that no one would bother him. It was finals week and he knew no one would be in his section seeing how it was already close to midnight. It was Saturday and most of his friends from the music department were out partying or practicing on stuff that they should've known already. He felt as though he was being watched. He looked up and a gorgeous girl was standing in front of him. Her round and firm tits were screaming for someone to squeeze and taste them. Her bare ass peeked below her skirt as she bent over to pick up a book on the bottom shelf. Her hair hung in her face that she pulled behind her ear as her eyes caught his. Jack quickly looked back to his book.

He heard her say, "The library is going to be closing soon."

"Yeah Ok!" he stammered." Whoa!" he thought. Was she hitting on him? Why did she feel the need to tell him that? She was hot. She had on those sandals. God knows if she was wearing a thong or no panties at all. Her shirt was one of those short whit t-shirts with some kind of sorority party slogan on the front. She was wearing some sort of lace bra that had her tits crammed in just begging to come out. His mind was flying about what this stranger was doing there in the library on a party night. Man was she hot!!!

He had to get a drink his head was spinning. He went up to the third floor to the water fountain by the windows. He sat down and tried to read.

The bells sounded and were followed by an announcement " The library will be closing in 10 minutes"

Jack started reading again and started to get lost in the biography of Villa Lobos. Suddenly, he felt someone sitting across from him. He pretended to continue reading and tried to see who it was. It was her!!! She sat right across from him with her legs crossed. She was in her bare feet with beautiful pink toenails. She was reading a smutty novel. Obviously, it was not one that she had from the library. She played with her finger in her lips. Frequently she would lick it and bite it from time to time. Jack felt a stirring in his balls and noticed that he was beginning to stiffen from the thoughts that ran through his head. He tried to inconspicuously cover his erection with his book. It was very hard to concentrate on his studies. And so was he. He observed her more. Her blue eyes twitched quickly over the words that she read. Jack thought that the scene must have been very hot. She was deeply lost in her book. She then slid her leg onto the table between herself and Jack. She lifted the other onto the table right next to her other leg. Jack quickly looked back to his literature. He noticed overt the top of his book that her feet were now apart. As he looked up further he could see straight up her skirt. What was she thinking? Is she that lost in her smutty book that she doesn't remember that I'm here? His study time was shot! There was no way for him to concentrate now. He noticed that she was totally bald and that her little slit had a moist glisten to it. Her book was blocking her waste line but her finger had left her mouth and had found its way into her skirt. She started smearing her cunt juices around her outer lips and then focusing on her clit. Jack couldn't believe his eyes. He quickly looked around to see if he was the only one witnessing this. Then he heard her let out a little moan. His head snapped back only for his eyes to be locked with hers. She stared at him as if she was scared and embarrassed but a little smirk quickly dismissed all possibilities of embarrassment.

She licked her lips and said, " I told you the library was going to close soon."

Jack fumbled for words and said, " y y you'd better be careful or the librarian will call security on your ass" Jack could hardly see straight.

" The librarian has already closed the library for the night" she said with a smile.

Jack stood up in a panic and exclaimed " Oh shit!!!" he turned for the stairs and turned to her again.

"Dude! Why don't you sit down and chill out. Haven't you ever seen a girl all hot and bothered over a book?" She asked as she dangled the library key in her hand.

"Oh my Gosh. What are you doing?" Jack asked " you're one horny little librarian!!!!!" he exclaimed.

"Sit down" she said, " or unless you want to leave."

" NO! I mean um, no it's cool I can hang" he said. Jack sat down and stared at her wet little snatch. She peeled off her shirt and undid her bra. Jack continued to stare in awe. "Hey we're not going to fuck ok I just want to play with myself. Ok? So are you going to watch or get off with me?? "She yelled.

Jack started fumbling to get his pants off. It was like a fantasy come true. He had always wanted to watch a girl masturbate for him. She licked her fingers and slowly slid them into her snatch. She bit her lip and closed her eyes as she moaned. Jack started working his cock head with his fingers and the palm of his hand. She opened her eyes and snarled at him licking her lips. She worked her little pussy into a wet frenzy with one hand on her clit and the other with her fingers pumping in and out of her hole. Her little moans were too much for Jack to handle as he felt the orgasm churning in his balls. Pre-cum glistened on the head of his cock. He used his palm to smear it down his shaft. As she fucked herself with her fingers, his hips started to lift off the couch. He grunted and started bucking his hips toward his fist. As she lifted her legs in a "v" his eyes rolled into the back of his head and his cum shot up into the air. His spasms continued as cum rolled all over his hand and down his balls. He squeezed every drop out onto his fingers. She was now screaming for her orgasm to cum as she humped her hand. She gasped as she sprayed and squirted all over her hand, the table and the couch. Her tits bounced and jiggled as her body twitched from every wave of pleasure that hit her body. They both lay in their cum and juices staring at each other.

Jack became addicted to late hours at the library and enjoyed many hours of getting off to his horny little friend. Later that year he learned that the college was getting a new librarian. And never saw her again.