The Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh, great tongue! Make me cum, suck my clit then tongue fuck my garden. Then I'll ride you like a bronco that can't be broke. I'll show you what books have taught me!"

My breath caught in my throat as I shoved my tongue deep into her liquid pond of pleasure. She tasted sweet and salty and her smell was still honeysuckle. I began to understand why; it was her aphrodisiac and it was me who brought it out. It let me know that she was aroused.

I sucked her little dick and finger fucked her first. Then I followed her directions and slid my tongue deep into the pleasure hole between her legs. The scent was stronger than I could have imagined. The deeper I tongue fucked her, the sweeter the smell.

"Oh yes, you do give good tongue. Look at my body shaking with pleasure. Now it's your turn. You are going to love this!"

Simona' rolled me over and first sat on my face as my tongue continued to be the phallus of her pleasure. Then she placed her knees on my shoulders and faced my dick.

He stiffened immediately and as soon as he was at full mast, Simona's mouth covered his head. My tongue still whipped in and out of her tasty cunt as her mouth swallowed almost my entire nine-inches.

The deeper she took me into her throat the more I wanted to eat out her pussy and taste that sweetness between her prefect legs.

Her head bounced up and down like a cavern with no floor she sucked me deeper and deeper without even one gag.

I heard her whimper with pleasure. And when my seed exploded from the tip of my cock Simona' swallowed every drop of my hot cum without pulling away. As my load diminished, she lapped at the last hot drops on the tip of my acorn head. Then she massaged my prostrate until my body shivered and all fight escaped my soul.

We lay there, both quiet, trying to catch our breath. Neither saying a word. I thought about how wonderful the sex had been. I wanted it every night of my life.

She sighed, "Oh wow! Let's do that again!"

"HAHAHA! It'll take me a few days to recover from that. "

"You can go again, I promise," Simona' whispered as she spread her legs wide and took her soft heavy breast in her hands and squeezed them together.

"Turn over, I'll show you."

I rolled over and she straddled me. Slowly, as she came down, her pussy sucked in my half limp cock. I shuddered with pleasure immediately. My balls tightened. Hot cum headed for the light, which was soon diminished in the darkness of Simona's pussy.

She rode me like a bronco rider and with each thrust of my rod she cried out with pleasure. "That's it baby, fuck me good. Make me cry out in ecstasy! Show me that you're the true love of my life!"

Her body engulfed my tool and my heart beat so hard against my chest I thought it would explode; if I had to die this was the way I wanted to go.

But die I didn't. I had the best orgasm I had ever experienced. "Marry me!" I cried out as my liquid lust flowed into Simona's overflowing pussy.

"I want you to do this to me for the rest of my life. Will grandma Myrna approve? Pleas say yes!"

At first, all I heard was deep, heavy breathing. I felt her fingers massaging her clit as she rode me like an expert. Within minutes my hot stream shot deep into her cunt and her back arched like a cat.

"Oh yes! Fill up the honeysuckle. Make the flowers grow. Yes, I'll marry you! I've loved you since I was five. We'll make love like this for the rest of our lives. And we'll make really pretty, sweet babies."

Simona' lay her head on my chest as the last of my seed filled her wet pussy to overflowing. Her eyes closed and her breathing became steady. We fell asleep in the bliss of our passion.

Three months later, we married. A six months later Jacob was born, the seed of our lust and love.

I would have never found her if it weren't for the first love of my life, Ms Myrna.

^fantasex

12