The Library

Story Info
A woman meets a stranger in the library.
2.6k words
4.15
52.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmandaH
AmandaH
3 Followers

Lia pushed a thin strand of her dark brown hair behind her ear, twirled the end between her thumb and forefinger for a moment, then let her hair fall.

"You're beautiful." The stocky man approached from her left side and she barely got a look at him before he arranged himself behind her chair and placed his large hands on her shoulders.

Lia shrugged off the compliment. Beautiful was never a word she'd use to describe herself. Pretty, maybe in a girl-next-door sort of way. But nothing about her appearance stood out; she wasn't extraordinary in any way. Her lanky frame caused her to loom over nearly every man she met, which, in turn, caused them slight apprehension. Who wanted to date a woman whose height superceded his? Her girlish figure left little to the imagination. She had very little body fat, and thus, no curves save for her thighs. Her hips were nearly non-existent, as were her breasts, a mere A-cup, maybe a B-cup depending on the store brand. "I still shop at the Gap." Lia thought to herself. Her own body image, perhaps the perfect image in the eyes of fashion designers and runway models, caused her great strife and poor self-esteem in the real world.

"You're beautiful," echoed in her mind like bomb exploding in a marble room. She couldn't fathom the possibility that someone, anyone, thought she was beautiful.

She ran her hands up the nape of her neck and placed them gently over his. "Thank you," was all she could muster, her voice far away as she tried to drink the moment up.

"What are you reading?" The manly hands left her shoulders as the stocky gentleman walked around in front of her and took a seat in the next chair.

"Oh, this? Nothing." She closed her book quickly and stashed it in her bag. "School work."

"You're a student? College?"

"Actually, no. I'm a professor." Lia removed her thick-framed glasses and set them on the chair next to her.

"A professor? Hmm. I'm impressed." The man seemed slightly intimidated by the announcement. Smart women tended to make him nervous. He wouldn't let her see his nerves.

"Is there something I can help you with?" She asked, not quite sure she wanted to know the answer.

"I'm looking for a book. Maybe you'd know where to find it?"

"That's what card catalogs are for, sir." She pulled the book back out of her bag and turned it to the page she had dog=eared.

"You offered to help." The man forced a laugh then stood up.

"You're right." Lia put down her book again and glanced at the man, who now seemed as if he'd be taller than she. "I did." She stood up. "What book are you looking for?"

"The Kama Sutra."

Lia rolled her eyes out of sight of the gentleman. "Great." She whispered to herself. "Have you done a search on the computer yet?" She asked the man who, by now, seemed uninterested in the book he had asked about seconds ago. His gaze was fixated on Lia's body, her muscle tone, and her height. She was only an inch or two shorter than he, but still, her height presented yet another feature that suggested this woman might not be an easy target.

"Sir." Lia called to the man, snapping him out of his daze.

"Nate."

"What?" Lia asked.

"My name. It's Nate."

"Oh." Lia didn't really care. She just wanted to show the man where the book was and get back to her reading. She wrote down the location of the book and handed it to the man. "Here you go."

"Thanks. Would you mind walking me to the bookshelf." The man smiled at her.

"I really need to--."

"Please?" The man leaned over and whispered something in her ear that made Lia blush. She regained her composure and chuckled a bit, buying herself time to answer.

"I suppose." Lia took a few steps toward the bookshelf where the book in question was. She turned her head to make sure the man was behind her. She was a tad nervous, considering the library was unusually empty for this time of day. Across the large room, Lia could see a few students cramming for an early morning test. They were paying no attention to the pair of adults heading toward the bookshelf. "If something happens, they'll hear me yell." Lia thought to herself.

As she walked between the bookshelves, she noticed the man was no longer at her heel. "Sir." She whispered. "Nate?" No answer. She rounded the corner and found the man standing against a bookshelf, Kama Sutra in hand, flipping through the pages.

"I see you've found it." Lia stated, hoping she could now return to her book.

"Mmm hmm." The man set the book back on its shelf and touched Lia's cheek. "You really ARE beautiful." Lia blushed again. The man reached behind and pulled the bun out of Lia's hair, allowing her long, brown tresses to fall loosely around her shoulders. Lia's heart raced. She didn't know if she should stay or run. Her hands were sweaty and warm, her legs felt like jell-o. Thoughts raced through her head.

The man took a step towards Lia, their bodies only inches apart. Lia could feel the heat from the man's stocky frame on her face. He reached towards her and ran his fingers down the front of her blouse. "Seven buttons." He said to himself as if he were taking mental notes.

A warm rush came over Lia and she knew this was the moment she had been waiting for all her life. This was it. Her own fantasy was going to come true by this handsome man whose innocent compliment had wreaked havoc on her. She wanted him now.

Lia fell to her knees, her head lined up perfectly with the man's hips. "You don't waste time, do you?" The man asked as he felt a stiffness in his khakis.

"Not when I know what I want." Lia reached her hand up and lightly ran her fingers across the man's growing bulge in front of her. She leaned her head in and lightly kissed the front of his khakis. She could feel the dampness in her own underwear and the tingle of sexual tension made her shudder.

The man began to unbuckle his belt. "Not yet." Lia said. "I'll get to that." She turned her head back to the ever-growing bulge in front of her and continued to kiss and nibble on it with her lips. A low moan escaped the man's throat. Oh how he wished she would let him undo his khakis and stick his engorged cock in her throat.

As she continued her delicate fondling of his manhood, she began to slowly undo his belt. His body tensed then released in a repetitive cycle as his brain processed what was about to happen. He felt a draft on his legs as his pants fell to the floor in a crumpled heap. Lia leaned in again and kissed and nibbled his manhood through his silk boxers.

"Loony Toons." She thought to herself. "How fifth grade." No matter. She continued her teasing for what seemed like an eternity to the man, who desperately wanted to release his seed into her mouth. As if she sensed his desire, she began to slowly remove his boxers, inch by inch, watching as his cock slowly emerged from its silk prison. He moaned again as Lia pushed his boxers down around his ankles, exposing his penis to the cool air. Her hands were on his legs, her mouth just inches from his throbbing cock. With one hand, she pushed his cock upward, giving her access to his nuts. She leaned her head in close and flicked her tongue over his nuts. He shuddered. With her hand, she began jerking his cock slowly as she licked his balls.

"Please..." the man's voice trailed off as she leaned in even further and sucked his balls into her mouth.

"Oh my god!" The man's words were heavy. He leaned back against the bookshelf for balance as the woman below him sucked his balls. He had never experienced such a thing before. Sure, he'd had blow jobs before, but never like this. No woman had ever tried to take his balls into her mouth before. He was breathless. That feeling was almost as good as an orgasm. Almost. He looked down as Lia released his balls from her mouth.

"Where the hell did you learn that?" He asked, not really sure he wanted to know the answer.

"It's a gift." Lia sneered at him.

"You're gifted." The man realized the line was cheesy, but he felt it was the only appropriate line at this moment.

Lia smiled.

"stand up." The man commanded, and Lia did as he asked. "That was amazing."

"But I didn't even get you off?" She stammered.

"You will. But first, let me repay the favor." The man ran his hands down the front of Lia's jeans, stopping at her mound. He could feel her pussy's heat through her jeans. With his index finger, he traced the outline her pussy made, rubbing it back and forth along her crack. Lia threw her head back and signed deeply.

The man unbuttoned Lia's jeans and slid them down her legs. Only a thin piece of pink fabric separated him from her glorious mound. But she was going to have to beg for release. He leaned in and kissed her mound through her panties. His tongue leaped in and out of his mouth as flicked her hidden clit. Lia reached down and began to pull her panties to the side, but the man would have none of that. "You have to wait, just like I did." Lia sighed heavily. She hated when her tactics were used against her.

The man pushed Lia's legs apart as she stood, back braced against the bookshelf, hands holding on for dear life, as the man leaned back in and traced her pussy lips with his tongue.

"You're so wet." She giggled a bit under her breath at the man's statement. Her body tensed as she felt the man reach his finger inside her panties and slip effortlessly inside her pussy. She moaned lightly. His finger darted in and out of her pussy, slowly at first, gaining speed with every thrust. After a moment, he slipped another finger inside her, then a third. Her legs spread instinctively to allow the man's fingers more room. He pushed aside the fabric covering her clit with his free hand and placed his thumb over her pearl. Applying a small amount of pressure, he caused Lia to jump slightly.

"Fuck!" The words escaped her throat.

"In time." Was all the man said. Applying a bit more pressure, he moved his thumb in a clockwise motion over her clit, his fingers in her pussy gaining more speed, and thrusting harder at each turn. Replacing his thumb with his mouth, the man began sucking her clit into his mouth as fingers danced inside her pussy.

"I'm gonna come." Was all she could muster. The sensation overcame her, and the waves of her orgasm began to hit. His fingers moved in and out, faster than ever, and his tongue flicked back and forth across her pussy as she bucked her hips against his face.

When her orgasm subsided, the man removed his fingers from her pussy. "My turn."

Lia got up on her knees and began to take his cock in her hand. The man shook his head.

"Hands and knees." He commanded her. Her spent pussy had no desire to accommodate his cock right now, but she did as he asked. He moved himself behind her and grabbed her hips. With one swift move, he buried his cock in her dripping pussy. He fucked her spent pussy for a few minutes, then pulled out. "Are you ready?" He asked her.

She knew what was coming. "Yes." She replied, not quite sure if she really WAS ready. The man pulled her ass cheeks apart and placed the bulbous head of his cock at the entrance to her ass. "Here I go." He began to push forward, watching his dick slip slowly into Lia's ass. She groaned as she felt her ass stretching to allow his thick manhood entry. After what seemed like hours, his cock was finally buried in her tight ass. He remained still for a moment, allowing Lia time to adjust to this new sensation. Then slowly, he began pulling his cock out of her ass. When just the head remained inside her ass, he slowly pushed it back in until, once again, his entire cock was buried in her ass. A second time he pulled all but his cockhead out of her ass and slowly pushed it back in. Then a third time. Then a fourth time. All very slow and deliberate movements that were warming her ass up to the fact that this was going to be a long ass-fucking.

With each push, Lia could feel the mans balls slapping her pussy. The sensation was amazing. His balls slapped just shy of her clit, but she figured she could maneuver in such a way as to get her hands down to her pussy. She reached one hand down and began rubbing her clit in time to the man's rhythm. He began to speed up his strokes. They were still quite slow, but she could feel his pace quicken and knew his own orgasm was impending.

"Cum in my ass." She whispered her command at the man, knowing it would drive him crazy.

"I will. When I am ready." He pulled his entire cock out of her ass and started at the gaping hole his cock had created. He adjusted his position and rammed his swollen cock back into her ass. She muffled her scream with her jeans that lay on the floor next to her face. His movements went from slow, deliberate thrusts to fast, hard, pounding thrusts in a moment's time. She could hardly breathe as her ass stretched. She tugged at her clit with her fingers, hoping that her own orgasm would ease the pain the man's cock in her ass created. No such luck. The man pushed her ass cheeks apart as he watched his cock piston in and out of her ass. His low moans sped up as his cock throbbed, signaling he was ready to explode. After a few quick, hard thrusts, the man sank his cock deep in her ass and pressed hard. Lia felt his warm cum fill her ass in rapid bursts.

"Oh fuck!" Was all the man could say as he pumped load after load of warm cum into Lia's ass.

His cock limp, he slowly removed it from Lia's ass. "Don't move." He commanded her. From the pocket of his khakis, the man produced a large butt-plug. He lined the plug up with Lia's enlarged asshole and pushed it in. Lia jumped a bit as she felt the plastic intruder take hold. "Leave it there."

The man dressed himself quickly and walked out of the library. Lia looked around and saw a piece of paper on the ground.

"Leave it in until I come back." Was all the note read.

The library was empty now. Lia scrambled to dress herself and get out before the library closed. She had no idea where the man went or who he even was. But she knew one thing. This wouldn't be the last time they met.

AmandaH
AmandaH
3 Followers