The Library

Story Info
They come in the office.
1k words
4.17
22.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been working as the secretary at my husband's law firm for about three weeks now. Things seem to be going really well. He is more organized than ever before, and has been able to cut back on the amount of hours he works. There is one day in particular that I remember at the office. It was a Wednesday, he had just gotten back from PFA Court. I had been at the office answering the phone and was finishing some pleadings I needed to file at the courthouse that afternoon. He walked into the office, stopped at my desk, leaned down and gave me a slow passionate kiss before heading into his office. He was always good about showing me affection and letting me know just how very much he loved me. He looked so handsome, just as he always did. He was wearing his brown color suit, a white shirt, and a blue and gold color tie. I always loved to sit at my desk and undress him in my mind. I was wearing a black knee length skirt and a red sweater set, black fishnet stockings and a small strand of pearls around my neck. This strand of pearls were particularly special because they were given to me by my husband the day we were married. A day I will never forget.

I finished up the pleadings. Dave had been working in the library, I needed him to sign the documents, so I made my way into where he was. When I walked into the room, he turned his head, looked at me, and with a grin, told me to close the door behind me. He immediately got up from his chair, and in one motion pinned me up against the wall, grabbing my wrists, and holding them against the wall above my head. He kissed up and down my neck.. my ears, my cheeks, my nose, my mouth.. kissing my lips,..... slow.. deep.. passionate kisses... our tongues circling around in each others mouths... I moaned with excitement.. the very thought of what was about to happen made me soaking wet.. I could feel how wet my panties were getting.. With my arms still above my head, I felt his hand exploring my body.. caressing my breasts, grabbing them firmly... making his presence known... feeling my hard nipples protruding through my shirt. .. his hand gliding down my side.. around to my ass.. giving it a firm squeeze.. lifting up my skirt.. his hand running across my belly.. slowly sliding down my leg, and then underneath my skirt... massaging my sweet spot through my silk panties,,, I hear how heavy his breathing has become, as he pressed against me.. My body felt like it was on fire.. I desired and wanted him so bad...

He lead me over to a table in front of the window.. sat me down. pushed me back against the cold window and ripped my panties off, and threw them to the floor . He spread my legs so wide.. exposing every bit of my wet, pink pussy. He got down on his knees. I felt him start to kiss up my inner thighs. Oh,, how good it felt.. I remember reaching up and squeezing my breasts, feeling how very hard my nipples were. The moment his tongue touched my pussy, i moaned so loud. Mmmmm did it feel good.. He knew exactly where to lick me.. I remember looking out the window as he was eating me.. wondering if someone could see us. God, I hoped they could. I really wanted someone to be watching us. The thought of someone across the street seeing us, masturbating to what they were seeing, made me so hot!! I felt his fingers moving in and out of my pussy now.. oh god, it feels so good... his tongue circling my clit.. his fingers fucking my pussy.. I kept grabbing the back of his head, pushing him into my pussy.. burying his whole face in me.. mmmm.. he knew how to eat my pussy so good.. I kept moaning his name.. over and over.. He would take his fingers from my pussy and place them at my mouth so I could suck them clean.. He knew how very much I loved tasting my pussy... I climaxed.. let out a scream.. i felt his hand reach up to cover my mouth..( I did not realize at the time.. but his afternoon appointment had arrived and was waiting in the other room..) I came so good.. cum running out of my pussy, all over his tongue, lips, face, fingers.

He made his way up to me and kissed me deeply and passionately.. His face smelling of sex.. He flipped me over.. I was bent over onto the table. He wanted me to stay standing.. placing my hands on the outer edge of the table.. He whispered in my ear.. That I deserved every inch of his big, fat, hard cock, and that he was going to give me the fucking of my life. He noticed in one of the windows across the street.. a man standing there, watching us.. Dave told me to grab my breasts and play with them.. He proceeded to thrust his rock hard cock into my pussy from behind.. my nipples were so hard.. I could see the man across the street with his cock out.. stroking hard.. watching Dave and I as we fucked like rabbits, in the library... Mmmmm he fucked my pussy so fast and hard.. I had to hold my breasts so tight, they were bouncing uncontrollably... With one last hard thrust I felt his cock throb.. he leaned into me .. moaning.. filling up my pussy with his delicious cum... about the same time.. I saw the window open where the man was masturbating, he got right up in the window, and continued to stroke, until he shot his cum out the window.. Mmmmmm .. that was one hot fuck... We kissed a moment longer... straightened ourselves back out.. and Dave went out to greet his client... smelling of raw.. hot sex.. That was a afternoon at the office I will never forget!!