The Library

Story Info
Putting on a show.
805 words
4.18
16.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SusanJay
SusanJay
12 Followers

He watched her as she read the book in hand. Her hair was pulled back in a twist, her glasses perched low on her nose. She was wearing a short full black skirt, her bare legs in a pair of red heels. Her blouse was also red, buttoned down the front, the buttons strained against her full breasts. She reached up to reshelve the book, her skirt rose, revealing her creamy white thigh. He circled the shelves, coming up behind her. His arm wrapping around her waist, pulling her back against him, his teeth finding her ear, biting tenderly. He took the new book from her, returning it to its place on the shelf. His hands began opening the buttons of her blouse. He then cupped each breast, pulling each out of the bra cup that hid it. His hands moved up her outer thighs, then along her bottom, no panties.

She heard that satisfied laugh, she longed to hear, daily. It warmed her, made her knees weak.

He took her hand, and walked toward the table at the end of the isle of shelves. He stopped at the table's edge and turned her to face him, taking her wrists in his hand, held tightly behind her back. He cupped one breast, and pushed it up enough to grasp her nipple between his teeth, he bit, he pulled. Looking at her as he did, daring her to call out, and draw attention to them. She did not close her eyes, did not make a sound, but he could see her desire grow.

His eyes conveyed every instruction, when he released her arms, she pushed herself onto the table, and laid back.

He adjusted her hips, and raised her legs placing them on the tables edge, causing her skirt to fall to her waist, leaving her exposed, her pussy was wet, he could smell her scent. He moved up the table, and took her hands, raising them over her head, looking into her eyes, telling her silently not to move them. he stepped back to look. She was beautiful, her breast straining against the bra. He would make her call out. He would make her bring attention to them.

She watched him as he moved along her body, her nipples tightened. She knew he would not allow her to be silent long. She knew there were people on the other side of the shelf, she knew they would be watching soon.

He stood at her parted legs. Feeling her watch him, listening to her breathing increase, in anticipation. He touched her, one finger tracing the soft silky lines of her wet lips, touching every inch of her pussy, gently, dipping into her wetness. He then moved to her clit, and pinched, her body jerked in response. He pinched harder, and he smiled when she let out a low moan. He lowered his head and pulled her clit into his mouth, sucking, letting his finger slip in and out of her wet pussy.

She wouldn't be able to be quiet much longer, she fought to retain control. He moved his finger from her pussy to her ass, and drove inside, she lost it, bucked against him and called out to him.

He laughed. She couldn't be quiet, he knew this, and he wanted people to hear, people to watch. He let go of his surroundings, and enjoyed his feast. Devouring her, every inch of her.

She was lost in him, so lost it took a moment to realize they had an audience. She could see at least 3 people watching them, her nipples tightened even more, her orgasm shocked her, as it rocked through her body.

He rose, and freed his erection from his pants, pulling her closer to the edge of the table, supporting her legs on his arms, he drove into her, hard and fast. She called out, her breasts swayed with each thrust. Her eyes locked with his, he withdrew, and drove hard into her ass. Her scream was primal, a mix of pleasure and pain. He drove harder and deeper, feeling her body squeeze him, as she came again. He let go. Filling her ass with his cum, watching as her body came down. As her mind adjusted to her surroundings. She felt him pull out, and a drop of his cum was deliberately dripped onto her inner thigh. He lowered his head licking it from her skin.

She was exposed to the entire room. He had taken her in front of them. She suddenly felt shy. He reached for her, and pulled her to him, kissing her deeply, she tasted herself on his kiss. He held her close while she righted her clothing. Then he smiled down at her, kissing her forehead. He took her hand and lead her from the room.

SusanJay
SusanJay
12 Followers