The Library Basement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope, I'll be here early starting tomorrow."

The rest of the week was kinda fun, what with school in session during my day shift. The kids were friendly and those that used the library seemed to really like Thea. She had a great way with kids and enjoyed her job as well as her books and flowers. Midweek at the end of school day I took my break time with her for some coffee in her basement office area. She smiled in a slightly devious manner as she caught me taking notice of her unique way of opening mail correspondence. Rather than use a letter opener she employed her long bright red fingernails to slit the envelopes open.

"Such long fingernails you have Ms. Librarian," I remarked jokingly.

"Haha, yes, yes," she answered, "Dr. Anderson is celebrating her birthday this weekend. I believe she turns 45. It's at The Lexicon. You should come as my guest"

The Lexicon apparently was a big deal, a very private, exclusive almost strangely secretive club frequented by high-powered professionals, financiers, and academic types.

"Uh, Dr. Anderson? You think I should be hanging out there with her, what with my probation deal?" My steamy sex dream the night before, featuring images of the professor still weighed on my mind, certainly in a titillating way.

"Don't worry David. It can only help. I'm always willing to put a good word in for you. Dr. Anderson will enjoy seeing us there, along with a bunch of other book ladies," she explained rolling her eyes with a slight sense of irony, "It'll be fun and interesting," she added in a somewhat clinical tone as she finished shelving and filing.

Thea was insistent about driving us to the celebration at the Lexicon. We rode in her funky old Volvo which had a unique pervasive incense smell to the interior. The seats, dash and various ports of the vehicle were all decked out with religious beads, tchotchkes and little pictures of saintly clerical Eastern European authority figures. Sensing I knew nothing of her spiritual cultural upbringing, she remarked, "Welcome to my mobile shrine".

Professor Anderson's birthday celebrations took place in a large conference room with tables of refreshments, a chocolate fountain and cakes. The building houses many stacks of fine books and historical archives. This particular dining and partying area had walls depicting leather-bound classic books painted in a trompe l'oeil style to make it look like a distinguished 18th century library. The faux book shelves were sectioned off by exits leading out to the surrounding corridor leading to a backstage area at the end of the room that was curtained off by deep red drapery.

Even though I still recognized Michelle Anderson amongst the dozen or so people, everyone there, all women except for me, wore colorful half masks. A pudgy matronly women with tightly trimmed grey hair named Edna introduced herself and handed a couple masks to me and Thea.

We donned our masks, nibbled at snacks, cake and beverages, and then Thea led me by the hand so that I could wish Dr. Anderson "Happy Birthday".

"Thank you, David," she said, "Nice of you to come. Thea tells me your trial period is going very nicely".

"Yes, I hope so, Dr. Anderson. Thea and I work well together," I smiled back nervously.

Things seemed to get rather feisty. A few if the gals looked to be coupled up with one another. One couple resembled a couple teachers at my old high school, or perhaps not, what with those strange masks confusing things. Edna walked over to a table nearest the stage and rang a little handheld silver bell, where upon a couple of the woman retrieved a garment rack containing robes in a darker red then that stage drapery. It was all so strange as Thea grabbed one for me and another for herself and motioned for me to step out into the outer corridor. A few of the women stepped out to change but others helped each other out of their clothing right then and there, right in front of me!

Thea smiled, "Let's go."

She led me to the backstage area and into a dimly lit dressing room containing an upholstered bench and curtained-off toilet and showering area. Then she parted her lips to kiss me softly while gently massaging my crotch with her left hand.

"Take everything off and change into this," she ordered handing me the robe.

"Remember to pee beforehand. We have a lot to do tonight", she laughed and pointed to a round opening against the wall adjacent to the bench.

"See you after we're done, honey," and with that she left and locked the door behind her.

I tried the door to see if it was possible to let myself out, to no avail. The overhead light dimmed quite a bit as I glanced down curiously at the shadow of someone passing in front of the round hole halfway up the front wall, partly blocking the shaft of light coming through. As I finished tidying up at the little washroom area, a crackling, hissing sound emanated from an over head speaker mounted up in the ceiling.

I heard that bell tinkling again and so apparently it was Edna speaking, "Good evening, dear. All you gotta do is open your robe and point your sweet cock and balls through that hole in the wall and let us hungry horny ladies take care of the rest".

So this was what it was? I was to be the main attraction of a girls' night out "glory hole" celebration. Figuring Thea would eventually rescue me later on as she had said, I did what I was told and hoped for the best!

The ceiling speaker shut off abruptly but beyond the relatively thin still wall I could hear laughing and giggling and general carousing and the sounds of a few of the ladies hustling about to get in line. At first it it felt not unlike that "shy bladder" syndrome some men get in a crowded lavatory. It might have been Edna beginning things by tentatively stroking me beneath my sack and up behind and up and over the shaft. I leaned back a bit to allow my sack to rest against the outer wall and became somewhat aroused a bit in response to a few kisses and gentle licks at the tip. The bell started to ring every so often, apparently to indicate that another woman's turn was up.

Next I received a series of vigorous strokings, licks and kisses, followed by the soft cushiony warmth of a "tittie fuck" that brought out uproariously laughter from the ladies.

"Hey, Big Tits! Remember to save something for our birthday girl," one of them joked. Throughout my confusion grandly intermingled with an odd kind of titillating humiliation, I endeavored to make out the voices of either Thea or Arlene but could not. Then the bell rang again, whereupon I could make out Edna mumbling her dissatisfaction with my performance: "Get the jar!"" she snapped at someone.

Next I sensed what had to have been at least a couple pairs of hands administering to my member, now throbbing a bit less half-heartedly. I recognized the scent of some sort of mentholated lotion or creme being applied. I remember reading about some sort of erection creme sold in the back of those magazines and through online adult websites and figured that was what they were up to.

"Go ahead," one of them said, "It's safe, and edible, hehehe".

As I wondered how many more times the "bell would toll" for me, I next felt the sensation and sizzle of someone with very expert technique. Was it Thea? Would Dr. Michelle Anderson be next? I was too delirious with confusion, embarrassment, and excitement to tell. A gently clinched thumb and forefinger tugged downward teasingly on my sack as her moist, hot mouth enveloped my rod. The combination of guiding hand and mouth along with the topical application started doing the trick. I felt her push against the outer wall to gain some leverage and rear back with a glottled groan emanating from the back of her throat. My cock sprang to full attention, slipped out and slapped haphazardly against her cheek, provoking laughter from the partygirl crowd.

The bell rang again, and at this point I felt fully engorged but not yet ready to cum. When, how would it all end? I couldn't quite make out hushed whispers of a couple of them who sounded like they were ready to take their places down in front. I jerked backed hesitantly as I felt a tongue lap carelessly against the tip, followed by tingly kisses up and down, below, above and along the shaft.

Then came the sensation of something sharp sliding beneath me and then flicking away at my sack, which now felt twice as heavy as normal. Like manicured long fingernails. Oh oh my, was Thea the Librarian getting ready to do me? She gripped my sack firmly, her nails tapping gently at the underside. Then came the stroking application of a more topical lotion, bringing a sense of cooling as I felt myself coming to the point of getting off. A strand of hair brushed up alongside of me as my member became enveloped by the next moist hungry mouth. Not sure but it felt like two of them working at it . A couple firm tugs and gentle scrapings of fingernails up, in, over around and I suddenly gave way. Whoever it was licked away at the residue and I eased away from the opening. The bell tinkled a final time and the overhead speaker crackled again as Edna gave the command to, "Shower up and get ready to go!".

I finished showering and dressing just as Thea unlocked the door and entered still in her ceremonial robe. Everyone else had quickly left.

"Great job, tonight sweetie," she said.

"I guess Dr. Anderson had a great birthday," I answered,

"I believe so," she laughed, "And you made a nice sum of money this evening."

"Oh?"

"Yes, so come and get it"

She leaned forward against the wall to kneel on the bench and lifted off her robe to reveal thong bottoms with wads of bills wadded up into her ass and pussy.

"Ah ah, no hands," she ordered, "Lick it up and pick it up."

She shirked the thong up and around her ass, allowing some of the cash, mostly big bills to fall to the floor. I pulled her bottoms off and turned back up against the wall and plucked the remaining wad of bills from her pussy. I was too spent to fuck but licked her tenderly and worked my way to kiss her on the mouth when she pushed me away, "Let me get dressed so we can get you home."

On the ride home I asked if that was Michelle at the very end.

She laughed and touched at her eyeglasses, "Let's just say she was very satisfied with how her birthday went. See you at work Monday."

12