The Library Ch. 25-26

Story Info
Amanda and Sylvia go to eat in Sicily via the library.
2.1k words
4.42
7k
1
0

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AKAheyU
AKAheyU
34 Followers

Chapter Twenty-Five

Finding a good place to park, where the obviously unmarked police car would not stand out, was easier than they had hoped. Mark's former home had a backyard that led to the waters edge. Most of the homes across the street that didn't have the more immediate access to the water were raised higher up, so they too would have a view of the water. At the corner of the dead end street, before the turn into the cul-de-sac, stood a tree that let the car park underneath and in the shade. Detective Clark backed the car under the tree's protective canopy, the dark shade of gray car was difficult to see, but gave an unobstructed view of the new home of Amanda Michelsen and its driveway.

Detective Jones grabbed the camera from the seat between the two of them as the black Mustang turned the corner and headed the short distance from the corner to the driveway of the house. "Bingo," she said. She started taking pictures right away of the car, making sure to get the drivers face and the plate number as well.

Then after only a couple of seconds, Sylvia's Durango turned the same corner and proceeded to turnaround in the house's driveway and park on the street. Pictures of her and her vehicle were taken as well.

"Our target's getting out of her car in the driveway," Clark reported.

Detective LaShay Jones focused the camera on Amanda and took several shots of her, ones from the front, sides and behind. They witnessed the two girls walk out onto the front lawn and converse briefly. Shots were taken of that encounter and also of the pair walking to the front door and into the house. "I think I killed the roll with that last shot," she reported.

Detective Clark dug out the other roll of film from the camera bag between them on the floorboard and handed it to his law enforcement partner who was rewinding the spent roll inside the camera. Within two minutes she had the spent roll stored away in the camera pack, and the new roll of film ready to go inside the camera.

"She's a looker isn't she?" LaShay asked her partner.

"Yeah, and her friend isn't too bad either!" He changed the subject briefly, "Did we get enough pics?"

"Well, we have another roll, and nothing else is going on," the female detective answered. "But my question is, how long do you want to wait?"

"Wait for what?"

"For me to jump your bones!"

That response made the senior detective Steven Clark turn sharply to look at his beautiful black friend and partner and say, "Don't kid me like that!"

She scooted closer to him and put her small sexy hand on his thigh and said, "Who's kidding," as she leaned closer and pressed her lips onto his and her tongue into his mouth.

*

Chapter Twenty-Six

Sylvia dropped her purse on the couch and proceeded to the bathroom in the master bedroom. There, Amanda showed her the trick of closing the bathroom door completely which allowed the library door to open completely. The lights snapped to life immediately as the door moved. Sylvia was caught off guard. She really didn't expect to see a library at all! She didn't know what to expect, but it really being what she said it was, well, that was a surprise!

Amanda pointed to the book on the floor, still laying face down and open and explained that it was the one that took her to the dungeon, she cautioned her not to pick it up. She showed Sylvia other books and the fantastic mix of genre's that filled the shelves and not to mention the ones also on the floor.

Sylvia paused in one area that looked like cookbooks and fine dining establishments around the globe. "Can I take one down?"

"Of course! Just be careful on what you pick!"

Amanda rounded the corner to see what the tall Latina was selecting, Sicilian and Italian Dining was what the cover said. She looked at her friend and said, "Ready?"

"Ready for what?"

Amanda said, "There's a strong chance, you, me or we might go to wherever this book is about!"

"Get serious girl!" Sylvia opened the book and the two of them began reading the first few words of a famous Sicilian restaurant in Palermo, Sicily.

Amanda felt the familiar change she had gone through twice before. Sylvia wasn't too sure of the events unfolding around her as the library melted and the entry way of a large ornate restaurant formed around her and her friend. The woodwork lining the inside of the restaurant was breath taking! The aromas wafting to them from the kitchen were unfamiliar, yet desirable! The two young ladies found themselves in what appeared to be the waiting area of the restaurant they had started to read about.

Amanda, fixed a grin at Sylvia and said, "I think I'm the tourist and you're the sexy Italian girl!" Sylvia's hair was down. Her natural black and loose curls, fell to the small of her back! Amanda looked appreciatively at the white summer dress with the gold belt that accented her friend so well. She looked down to her friends feet and was surprised by what she saw.

Sylvia asked, "What?" when she saw her friends reaction.

"I'm going to bet, that you don't own a dress like this, but those are your shoes, right?"

Sylvia looked down and said, "Yup. Their mine! But the dress I'd like to borrow or keep!"

Amanda said, "That's something I'd like to know why it is. Each time I've gone somewhere, my footwear is the ones that I had on just prior to my 'trip'."

"Girl, this is weird!"

"Believe me now?"

"How the hell do you think I'm going to answer that? Of course I believe you!" She finally noticed what her friend was wearing and said, "Girl, you look incredible!"

"Thank you," Amanda said complete with a curtsy. She had on a black clubbing dress that accented her fine curves and left nothing to the imagination of what her cleavage suggested! Again, complete with the black patent, ultra high heels! "At least this time, we didn't get here and have a cock about to fill up our asses right away!"

The two girls giggled. The maitre'd arrived and said, "Vieni con me, il vostro tavolo è pronto," they translated as, "Follow me, your table is ready."

The restaurant was positively bursting at the seams with customers. The magnificent aromas were coming at them from all places as they maneuvered their way to their seats. As they arrived, their waiter, an epitome of tall dark and handsome, held Amanda's chair out for her, while the maitre'd held Sylvia's.

For some unexplainable reason, the language barrier was nonexistent as they both heard the maitre'd introduce the waiter, "Your server today will be Carlo. Enjoy your meal!" and he made a slight bow and then excused himself. They heard it in the Sicilian dialect of the Italian language, but it processed inside of them as English.

He presented them each a menu, as water glasses for them were placed within their respective reaches. "I will return in a few minutes, unless there is something I can bring you now?"

The girls took a fast flirtatious look between themselves and back at their waiter. "We'll let you know," Amanda said.

Carlo curtly nodded his head and went to his other tables.

"Oh my God! He's hot!" Sylvia exclaimed.

"Sylvia, do you remember what I told you? We have to 'gratify, and we must be gratified.' I can only hope it's him!"

"Any idea how it's going to happen?"

"Sylvia, you've been here as much as I have! Let's order something!"

Amanda opened her menu. The words instantly blurred and became readable for her! She set her menu down and looked across the table at Sylvia, "Did your menu just 'shift' too?"

Sylvia's eyes were wide and she nodded her head up and down. "This is really freaky!"

Amanda picked up her menu again and said from behind the large folder, "I'm beginning to get used to it!"

A couple of minutes passed and Carlo returned, "Beautiful ladies, are you ready to order?" He faced Sylvia first and said, "I'll start with you."

"Uh, no. Start with her."

Carlo smiled and quickly looked at Amanda and said with only a slight Italian accent, "Okay beautiful lady, what may I bring you?"

Amanda looked at her menu and asked for an, "Arancini Ai Gamberetti for an appetizer and how about the Farsumagru?"

"Ah, the Farsumagru is excellent tonight! Could I suggest Salamureci before your dinner on such a warm night as this?"

"That would be nice," Amanda said.

"And to drink?"

"Would you happen to have any Nero D'Avola?" she asked.

He pulled a wine list from behind his back and opened it, after scanning it briefly he said, "Yes, it's a 2003 vintage, my notes say that was a very good year, but 2000 was better."

"That will do nicely. Thank you."

Carlo finished his notes and turned to Sylvia, "I'll have what she's having, and can you bring the bottle?"

"Oh most certainly. Thank you ladies. Your appetizers will be here shortly." Carlo took one step backwards and spun on his heel and went to go turn in the order.

"Sylvia, have you noticed how old world this seems to be? I mean, there are no computers for the orders to be submitted, no cell phones ringing! Nothing!"

"Come to mention it, you're right! I wonder what the date here is," she saw Carlo walking nearby and she summoned him over.

"Yes beautiful lady?"

"Can you tell me what the date is today?"

"Of course, it's Saturday, July 17, 2004."

"Thank you."

"Not a problem at all! Carlo said in his slight Italian accent, and was gone again.

Amanda was the first to say, "When we get back, lets check the date of production on that book. I'll bet it's 2004 or 2005!"

"Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore! Amanda, this is amazing! We've traveled back in time!"

"Oh my gosh! That makes sense too! My attorney informed me that Mark had some investments that paid off rather handsomely and that's why he had so much money! Sylvia," she said in a conspiratorial tone, "Mark never had any money that I ever saw. He had a great income, but almost all of it went to making payments on his house, boat, truck, insurance and living expenses! I know he never had that much extra to even begin a savings account!" Amanda sat back in her chair and her eyes glazed and didn't see what was in front of her. She continued, "I wonder where he got the money from to even start the investment accounts."

"So, you're telling me, we could find a newspaper with the stock prices listed and. . . ."

Amanda almost resigned to the facts facing her and shook her head saying, "It looks like it."

Sylvia said, "If this gets out, it would ruin Wall Street!"

"And all other investments as well."

"What are you going to do, girl?"

Carlo arrived with a small serving platter raised up off the table by a single column underneath it. His assistant on his left, the side that Sylvia was on, handed him small plates for the ladies to place their food. Beside each plate, he laid a tiny pair of tongs for their own personal use. In the center of the platter was a dipping sauce, and around it were breaded balls of rice that were fried to a golden brown with small shrimp embedded inside the rice.

As he finished preparing the place setting, a short young lady approached carrying the bottle of wine the girls had asked for. Carlo took the wine glasses and poured a small amount in each crystal glass. Both girls pretended to know what to do. First they softly swirled the wine inside the glass held it up to the light then gave it a brief sniff with their nose. After going through the motions they drank the small amount and placed the glasses on the table in front of them. They each looked at Carlo and said, "More please!" simultaneously.

Carlo cracked a grin at the two girls, and filled their glasses. Next to the table was a small ice bucket on a portable tray holder. The bucket did not contain much ice. Once he was finished, he placed the bottle inside the bucket and said, "Enjoy, and remember to leave room for the soup and the entree!" Again, he took a step backward, spun and was gone!

AKAheyU
AKAheyU
34 Followers