The Licentious Life of Ms. Edmonds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SapphoG
SapphoG
2 Followers

I looked back, frowned and shook my head.

"We sent you to get training in business not in whoring."

"You're always insinuating the worse."

"I'm cynical darling."

This was a years after being made Playmate of the year, so my parents didn't trust my decision-making. I didn't know how many people read that fucking magazine."

She sighed and ran her hand through her hair in a gesture that made me think she was deeply reflecting on the past mistake.

"Do you regret it? I mean posing for Playboy?" I asked.

She looked over at me and sipped her drink. Her eyes focused across the room and before answering, she took a deep breath and glared at me, "No." She rocked her head from right to left and bit her bottom lip, "Well, maybe because I found out that my father was a subscriber. I felt kind of guilty, but not regretful if that makes any sense?"

"For hurting him?"

"No, he wasn't hurt. He was disappointed. In the article I discussed my very active sex life on the college campus. I also spoke of losing my virginity at 12 to a man that was 17 years older than me. My father thought I was a virgin."

"17 years older than you?"

She laughed.

"Why is that funny?"

She flagged me and sighed, "I'm laughing at how my father reacted. He was very protective of me, a little over protective. The month after the issue was published, he brought into the Playboy stock and had the photographer fired, and...I get to the rest later because another character will be introduced that is connected."

"I think I would have done the same thing. What about this guy that was 17 years older than you?"

"Oh, I'll get to him too. Well that night I took parents out to one of my favorite restaurants in down town San Fran. We caught up on thing etc. and finally my father offered me a job. It was something that I had waited for. I dreamt of running the New York Tribune all my life, and I was sure he was going to offer me a position as an editor. I was wrong.

"Angel here is what I can offer you." He said.

My heart raced with excitement. I inched to the edge of seat and waited.

"I can give you a job as the Editor,"

Before he could finish, I squealed in excitement, "I'm going to be Editor and Chief of the Tribune?"

He leaned back in his seat and frowned and laughed.

Mother did the same.

"Uh, no angel." He said.

My excitement deflated. I slumped my shoulders and sat back and crossed my arms and looked at him, angry, like a kid who didn't get what she wanted for Christmas.

My mother shook her head and leaned over to my father, "I told you she would think that." She pointed to her chest and said, "I know my child."

"Would you let me finish?" He said to me.

I nodded my head and pouted my lips.

"Like I was saying, I can offer you a job as the Editor of one of the small weekly newspapers, or you can start as a beat reporter for the Tribune."

He looked at me and laughed as I displayed a tantrum.

I huffed and puffed for a few seconds and said, "I guess the Tribune reporter."

"Emmy this is a great offer. It will allow you to build a resume and make contacts. As much as you want to be the Editor of the Tribune, you just don't have the experience. You need experience."

A few seconds after rolling my eyes and slumping in my seat, horror struck me when I locked eyes with a guy I spent time with while at Berkley."

"Wait a minute. I thought you were at Stanford?" I asked.

"I was. I did my undergraduate at Columbia, my Masters in Journalism was from Berkley and my M.B.A. from Stanford."

"I did not know that." I said as I wrote the information down on in my book.

"I think the year was 1968. Yeah my first year in Berkley."

"68' how old were you?"

"I was 17, just turned 17."

"Wait a minute. You went to Columbia at the age of,"

"12, I was a prodigy."

"Columbia is this the place you met that man?"

"Yeah. He was a student taking night classes, but I'll get to him because he's apart of the plot of the story.

"So this guy at the restaurant brought back a flood of memories. For about five months I live at the Playboy mansion. These were the early days when everyone fucked everyone. I fucked movie stars, musicians, politicians; it was wild and exciting for a young girl like me. That is where I met Sam. He wasn't exactly a looker. I tended to go for guys who are physical beautiful. I was very superficial.

"Now that I think about it, he was kind of ugly, but he had a really great personality and always had the best dope. He was a drug dealer. You can't have an orgy without the dope. You know?

"When I found out that he took a liking to me, I moved in with him. Or rather he moved in with me after I left the mansion. I don't know how the fuck I managed to keep A's and fuck and do drugs at the same time. Well anyway. He liked sharing me with other men especially when we were both fucked up. I kind of took a liking to anal sex around that time,"

She looked over at me and grinned. I wasn't sure whether to believe her or not.

"And being fucked by two men at the same time. Having two strong men pound the living day lights out of you while sandwiched between them, and while on some serious dope, or LSD was almost magical.

"This one night I remembered went like this. We had some friends over. I never wore clothes while at my place. The first few guys I fucked sober. It was about five or six. Then this black guy came over who was so gorgeous. I think he was mixed with something because he didn't look all the way black. Through his pants I could tell he had a major hard on. As I walked around the place that night I would catch stares from him. I really didn't know why he hesitated in taking me. Everyone knew Sam and I had an open relationship and that I would fuck anything with a pulse. I think he was being a gentleman.

"At one point he asked to use the restroom and I showed him where it was but I didn't shut the door. I starred at him. He pulled that thing out and the breath in me almost was knocked out. There, before my very eyes was eleven fucking inches of meat. Fucking god I had never seen that big of cock before in my young life. By the time I was 17 I had been with fifty or so guys. Fucked them hundreds of times, but I had never seen or been fucked by a guy with that much meat ever.

"After he took a leak he turned to me and pulled off his shirt. He was strong. His arms like a body builder. His abs cut perfectly. I kneeled in front of him on the and licked that chocolate stick,"

She closed her eyes and ran her hands down her neck and moaned. She continued, "Like it was the last popsicle before going to death row. My god that thing was huge. So much so that by the time he came my jaws were locked. Sam walked in towards the end, as he came on my face. I stood and turned to Sam and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him on the lips while the other guy's sperm was still hot and dripping down my chin. When Sam entered me, he spread my ass for the black guy. I grabbed Sam's neck and screamed when I felt that eleven inches in me.

"Soon they both began pounding me at the same time. The rush of two cocks in me at once was something I had never felt before. It was amazing.

"Sam pulled out of me and when my legs dropped to the floor, he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me into the bedroom. He threw me on the bed and straddled my face. When his cock was in my mouth, he began face fucking me. The more excited he became the harder he pounded. The other guy entered my cunt and fucked equally as hard.

"When Sam came, he grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my head into he thighs. He drained every ounce of cum down my throat and then pulled off of me and watched as the other guy fuck me like a two-bit whore. He came, but he didn't pull out. As my pussy filled with his Milano sperm, all I wondered was, I hope I remembered to take my birth control pills.

"His cum filled me and as he pulled out, I could feel the warm liquid ooze out of my pussy and down the crack of my ass. I lay there motionless. My eyes wondered. Sam lit a joint took a drag and handed it to me. I took a puff and thought, how beautiful my kid would be if I got pregnant by this black guy. Just as I finished that thought, Sam pushed my legs up, threw them over his shoulders and stuck his cock my pussy. He moved a few times in and out, kissed me on the lips, pulled out, slid between my legs and ate me. His tongue explored my walls and made me twist and turn in the sheets. Tears of pleasure rolled down my face."

"I...I loved sex. Sex was for me was like food. I'd rather have cock than a good steak. But I'm not exactly sure if I had a problem."

I laughed and she looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah maybe I did."

"Sam and I had did some pretty perverted shit during out time together, but he never ate me out right after another man busted a nut in me, but if he didn't mind slurping up another mans sperm out of my pussy, I didn't mind.

"I grabbed his head with both hands and pushed him between my legs as I raised my hips. The sound of him eating and sucking me just added another element to the erotic moment. One thing I could say about the guy was he knew how to eat some pussy. He played with my clit with the tip of tongue. When I felt the touch my hips would automatically jolt up. He would do that over and over again.

"The slurping got louder. His tongue explored deeper in me and when I came, I held his head tight and lifted my thighs up and screamed, "Fuck." He then lifted his head and moved towards me and when I wrapped my arms around his neck, we kissed and kissed until the emotions were high again and then we fucked and fucked the three of us until the next morning.

"I remember my body being covered in cum and sweat. My pussy was sore and was gapped open from being fucked by that, wide, long black cock. My mouth was sore as well from having dick shoved in it. My ass was raw, but I loved every the fucking felling. I loved every fucking minute. Every fucking second of that fucking night, I loved. And that was just one of many other wild fucking nights I had."

She fanned herself with her left hand and rested her head on the back of the couch all the while reaching between her legs. While her eyes were closed, I looked between her legs. She stuck her middle finger in her and panted. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. She was inches away from masturbating like I was not there. When she removed the hand that was between her thighs, she stuck the middle finger in her mouth and sucked it. She opened her eyes and glanced at me. Her eyes were glazed over like she was coming off of some drug high. Her breathing was heavy and her body trembled. It looked like she was in some kind of trance. Like she relived the moment she just related to me. When she reached over and touched my face with that hand, I felt the dampness on my skin and for a brief moment I shut my eyes and too was pulled into her erotic memory. In my mind I could see what she saw and for a second I felt what those men felt.

"Well," She said as she caught her breath, "Anyway, I saw Sam in the restaurant and thought how embarrassing it would be to have him bring up that night, or any of the other nights in front of my parents.

I hadn't seen him in three years. Not long after that fuck fest, he split. I never saw him again. Never heard from him again until that night.

"He walked over to our table and as I stood he gave me a hug and a kiss, "Emmy. I thought that was you."

I turned to my parents and gestured towards him, "Mom dad this is Sam. We had some classes together at Berkley."

Sam looked at me odd and then held his hand out to my parents.

"Pleasure." My father said.

Nice to meet you." My mother responded.

Sam looked back at me and said, "Nice to see you again. How long are you going to be in town?"

"Only till the end of the week. I'm finally graduating. I'm headed into the real world."

"Well, good luck." He said as he stepped away.

As I sat down, my mother said, "He seemed like a nice young man."

I raised my eyebrows and huffed, "Yeah."

"So have you decided where you're going to live?" Mother asked me.

"Um, with you guys."

"Your old room is now my study." She said.

"You live in a ten bedroom townhouse."

My father looked at my mother and laughed, "As a graduation present we got a place of your own."

I leaned forward and my heart pounded in my chest.

"Where?"

"We managed to get a place in the Dakota." My father said.

I squealed with excitement.

"And it's on the same floor as Jazel." He said.

I've always been in love with those apartments, and I had always pestered them about getting me a place here.

I bounced up and down in my seat like a giddy little schoolgirl. This made up for me being overlooked as an editor.

I glanced past my mother's right shoulder and saw Sam headed to the restroom. I leaned over and gave my father a kiss on the cheek and my mother a kiss on the forehead then excused myself and waited in the hallway outside the men's restroom.

When Sam came out, I punched him in the shoulder and whispered rather forcefully, "Where the fuck have you been?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I give you six fucking months of my life. I do some of the most defiled things sexually I have ever done. I swallowed your fucking cum. Hell, I swallowed the fucking cum of all you fucking friends as well, and then you just up and disappear one day."

I pushed him against the wall and slap him in the face. "You got some fucking explaining to do motherfucker."

He tilted his head back and closed his eyes. He then leaned forward and looked at me.

"Emmy," he said, "I needed to get away from you."

"Oh, so I'm the one to fucking blame? I seem to recall that you were the one that wanted me to fuck your suppliers for a discount. You were the one that told me how sexy it would be to fuck other men while you watched."

"I didn't mean it that way."

"Well what the fuck did you mean motherfucker?"

"I needed to," he rubbed his face, "I needed to get out of the city. I turned my life around. I stop doing drugs. I have a wonderful wife now with three beautiful step kids."

"You married a bitch with kids?"

"She's not a bitch. If I would have stayed with you, I would probable be dead or in jail."

I raised my arms in the air and asked, "Again, why the fuck am I to blame?"

"All you wanted to do was fuck and get high. I know I am partially to blame. If I would have gone to jail you would have went on with your life. You had the family backing you. You had the trust fund. I didn't."

I thought for a second and shrugged my shoulders, "I see where you're coming from. You're still a fuck face though. You could have fucking called me and let me know you were okay."

"Yeah I guess you're right."

I moved closer to him and grabbed his crotch with my right hand, "You want to meet up at seedy hotel and fuck for old times sake?"

"I'm married Emmy."

"Does she fuck you like I used to?"

He looked at me and grinned. He said, "No."

"I often masturbate to thoughts of us." I lifted my short skirt and showed him my trimmed bush. I grabbed his hand and put it between my legs. "Remember how that felt?"

I stepped back and straightened my skirt and smiled. "I'm graduating in three days. If you want one last shot of pussy meet me under the home team bleachers at 2:30. I give the address at 3. That'll give us enough time."

"I'm happy, Emmy."

"Shure you are. See ya then fuck face."

Having my parents with me for three days was annoying. I loved them, deeply, but they really fucked up my farewell-fucking timetable. I had a list of forty guys that I knew would still be in town before graduation and I had planned on fucking them all. I only got up to fifteen. I still had, the Italian stallion, Anthony that I could have fucked, being that he worked at a bakery down the street. I wanted to save him for last because he was the most passionate of the cocks I had in my repertoire. He barley spoke English. I pretended I didn't speak Italian, which made it all the more fun, but I couldn't shake my parents. Not even for an hour, so I ended up masturbating for four days straight. Lucky for me I had a plethora of erotic memories to help, but fingers were nothing compared to a good hard cock.

"Excitement was in the air the day of commencement, but for fucks sake I normally celebrated by fucking, and it was three days since I had cock. I felt myself more and more agitated as the minutes went by. I tried masturbating, but three days of that shit did nothing but aggravate the situation more. I needed cock. I wanted to fuck.

I stood under the bleacher waiting for Sam and as time inched by, I came to the realization that he wasn't going to show. Just as I was heading to the stage, someone grabbed me. I turned and it was Sam. He smiled as he held me in his arms.

I looked at my watch and said, "You got five minutes motherfucker. You better make it good."

I lifted my gown and pulled down my panties.

"When did you start wearing underwear?"

"My parents are staying with me."

We rushed into a bathroom next to the edge of the field. As he entered me, I could hear over the loud speaker the President of the University calling for everyone to take his or her seats.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and as he pumped me, the thud of my body hitting against the aluminum stall resonated in the small restroom. A wide grin came across my face as the stress released from body. A shiver went up and down my spine as his cock slid in and out of me.

He began grunting, which made me aware he was about to cum, but I came first. I scratched his neck as I reached my orgasm. My mouth opened as I softly moaned.

He grabbed my hair tight and bit my neck. The pounding of my body against the stall mixed with the marching band walking onto the field. After I came, I dropped to my knees and quickly grabbed his cock and stuck it in my mouth.

He released and filled my mouth with sperm.

I stood and swallowed as I wiped my mouth.

I slipped my robe over my body and stepped out the door, held up both my middle fingers to him and said, "Have a nice life fuck face."

The President of the University stood in the hot sun and after giving a short introductory speech he turned and announced me.

"Next giving the speech to the graduating class of 1972 is Miss Emilia Edmonds..."

She smiled at me and held her face in her hands.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I've never told anyone this." She said as she laughed. She held her head back and rested her hands over her heart and yelled, "My god. I was so young."

I looked at my watch and said, "It's getting late. When would you like to continue?"

"Tomorrow."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, yes because I'm going to get to the real stories."

"So, no more sexual exploits?"

She held her head down and laughed again, "No, there is lot more sex. It's just that it will be in context."

"What do you mean?"

"Once I was back in New York, it seemed my libido slowed down. I don't know what it was but I was lot less interested in fucking and more focused on my career, but I still did a lot of fucking." She smiled.

"Is that when you met your husband?"

She tapped me on the knee and shook her head, "Oh Christ no. There were a lot more men before I ever met Louis." She paused and ran her hands through her hair, "A whole lot more."

"Well, I guess I will see you tomorrow."

"Thank you."

"Why are you thanking me?"

"For being a good listener."

"Same time tomorrow?"

"Sounds wonderful."

SapphoG
SapphoG
2 Followers
12