The Lieutenant's Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's easy. We can take my car." We followed Tonya around the side of the restaurant. She pressed a button on her key-chain and the lights on a red sports car flashed in response.

"Oooooh, a new Mustang! I absolutely LOVE those! It's gorgeous!" Monica gushed.

Tonya's keys sailed through the air towards Monica, "Yo! Think fast!" Monica nearly fumbled, but managed to snag the keys before they hit the ground. The lieutenant shook her head furiously.

"No, I couldn't."

"Yes, you can and you will. No arguing!"

Monica sighed in mock anger but her excitement was obvious. I opened the passenger door and took the back seat. "Better let the owner ride up front," I remarked. "I can give directions and Tonya will help you navigate."

Tonya peered over her shoulder at me with that now familiar grin, "Yeah, you seem to be pretty good at giving directions." I merely nodded. Was she somehow aware of what I was doing? The crank and roar of the engine took my mind away from that thought.

Monica drove cautiously at first, but she gradually loosened up and began to drive more assertively. A few minutes into our travel a vaguely familiar song began playing on the radio. Tonya looked at Monica and smiled. "Hey this is one of the songs I dance to for that sexy couple." When she used the word "sexy" she ran her index finger up Monica's right arm. Monica shivered. I had not been paying attention to the song when Tonya danced for us, but I recognized it now and took advantage.

"How about that, eh? Tonya is SUCH a great dancer. Really nice moves. Don't you agree, Monica?" I didn't allow her the option to disagree.

"Yes ... good dancer," she said softly.

"Well, thank you so much!" Tonya reached over and began to stroke Monica's arm. I watched Monica's neck and shoulder muscles tighten.

"Hey, are you having fun driving Tonya's car? I'll bet it FEELS really good behind the wheel. Really nice and powerful, eh?" Tonya gave me another wink and started caressing Monica's shoulder.

"...yesssssss..."

We had Monica trapped. She knew she had to concentrate to keep control of the powerful vehicle but this meant she couldn't put up a solid mental or physical defense to Tonya's advances. Rather than use the full extent of my powers, which was required on her at the strip club, I could rely on just a trickle to maintain the situation. I did need Tonya to take things slow enough to keep us out of a car wreck, but I began to sense the dancer and I understood each other pretty well.

Tonya continued, "Mmm, baby, you are doing a wonderful job." Tonya had rotated in her seat to face Monica directly. Tonya now gently scratched the back of Monica's neck with her left hand and used the other hand to stroke Monica's thighs. "Do you like my car?"

".....mmmm hmmm..." Monica's mouth hung slightly open.

I interjected, "you're doing such a good job with Tonya's car. You seem to be having a lot of fun."

"...fun...yeah," she whispered.

Tonya leaned in and kissed Monica's arm. Her right arm went under Monica's arms and rested on Monica's stomach. Tonya began to nuzzle Monica's shoulder. "You smell delicious."

"Th-thanks."

Fortunately for our travel safety, we arrived unscathed at my place. I directed Monica to my parking spot and she shut off the ignition. Monica turned and looked at the two of us, "Guys, I ..."

"Hey," I quickly interrupted. I sensed Monica was embarrassed again at what just happened and she was about to say she wanted to go home. I let my power radiate fully "Who's thirsty? I am. I'll bet you two are. This is going to be fun. We're gonna have such a good time!"

"Well, I guess I could use a drink."

"Me too!"

The car doors opened.

End of Chapter 2

12