The Life and Times of M.X.

Story Info
A stepmother shows her 'son' what it means to serve.
23.3k words
4.5
126.1k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE LIFE AND TIMES OF M. X.

A MODERN-DAY OPERA

BY M. X.

PROLOGUE

My name is M., and I sucked cock. Even though I'm a male, I'm not homosexual. To the contrary; I think performing oral sex on other men is humiliating. "Then why did he do it?" you ask. Well, to try and give a sensible answer to that question, I need to go back in time a bit.

It was a few years after my mother had passed away; I was eighteen at the time. My father had a new girlfriend, who lived in our house. I completely agreed with that -- my mother would have wanted him to go on with his life. Besides that, my new step mom was a beautiful woman. She was in her early thirties, had a gorgeous body, with firm breasts, and, in general, was kind. Although she had a kind of bitchy attitude, she wasn't bad. In fact, her bitchiness was comical at times, when she sneered at the stupidity of people, for instance.

She had the habit of sunbathing in the backyard. And my room had a splendid view on the backyard. One day, when my father was out fishing with some friends, on a terribly hot summer's day, Mom (as I used to call her) was getting a tan. I peeked out of my window, making sure she couldn't see me. I sighed. What a divine body that woman had. She was wearing a very low cut black bikini, and my penis got hard at the very first sight of her. She was on a reclining chair, her eyes closed. Her taut belly glistened with suntan lotion, and her full breasts rose and fell to the slow rhythm of her breathing. An especially nice touch was that I could see the lips of her vagina through the bikini bottom, and to an eighteen year old boy, that small slit was of astronomical value. And, at that very moment, I knew it.

I had to get off. Mom's eyes were closed, and she was breathing slowly -- so she must be asleep. Dad was gone. That meant that I was home alone, having no brothers or sisters. I quickly went to my secret hiding place and got out a lesbian DVD, which I popped in the player. I quickly got naked, lay down on the bed, and started stroking my rock hard penis, as I'd done so often before. I stroked and fantasized about the two beautiful girls 69-ing on my TV-screen. If only they would kneel in front of me and take turns at sucking my big cock, and then swallowing my load. Well... "big". I'm endowed with a good six inches, and though I knew that's not huge, I'd seen smaller guys in the showers after physical education in school. I groaned softly. The sensations in my penis started to spread all the way through my body. And then I got that familiar feeling -- you know it, when you understand that whatever happens, you will have an orgasm... You're about to come... to ejaculate... My breathing got faster, and then nearly stopped; the muscles in my stomach tightened, and then...

"What the hell are you doing?"

I jumped up from my bed, my cock still in hand -- and that was the final jerk I needed. While I stared my stepmother in the face, my penis shuddered and wave after wave of hot, thick, white seed spurted out. Like an erupting volcano, I shot my load in the direction of my stepmother. I couldn't help it.

I had never been so embarrassed in my life. My face didn't just turn red, it must have been tomato-coloured. My erection disappeared like snow in an oven. I tried to cover my genitals with my hands, but my stepmother snapped, "Don't!" I obeyed while she stepped into my room.

"I said: 'what the hell are you doing?'."

I turned even redder, feeling my cheeks burn, and stammered, "W-w-well, I... I-I was... was... jer- um... m-masturbating."

My stepmother sighed and said, "I saw that, dipswitch. But why? Oh, I know. Because you don't have a girlfriend to do it for you."

I stared at the floor. It was true. I didn't have a girlfriend; never had one.

"Look at me! Well, let me see that cock of yours." My stepmother stepped closer and took a good, long look at my cock. If I hadn't been so embarrassed, I might have smiled. I was pretty sure my penis was a real cock and I was pretty proud of it.

And then, she started to giggle. "Haha, well, it's not much, is it? I understand why you don't have a girlfriend: she wouldn't even feel that little dicky in her pussy."

Although slightly shocked at her language (after all, I was sort of considering this woman as a replacement mother), I answered defiantly, "Small? I've seen guys in the shower with smaller dicks than this, Mom."

She looked at me and grinned, "Yes, honey, but I've seen your little dicky all hard, remember. You can't predict the size of a hard cock by looking at it in its flaccid state. Some men have small soft dickies, which turn out to be huge when hard. But, okay, make it hard for me."

I started to stroke again. In no time my penis was erect again. I guess the whole situation was kind of turning me on. My stepmother stepped in even closer and wrapped her warm hand around my shaft. She looked me in the eye and said, "Six inches, am I right?"

I nodded.

"I'll tell you a secret. Girls can't measure a cock when they're near one, not having a ruler handy and all. So they use the belly button test. Ever heard of it? Probably not. It's very simple. You wait till the cock is completely hard, and then you press it up against the belly. If it passes the belly button, it's a real cock. So, let's give it a shot."

My step mom pushed my cock against my belly button -- and instead of going past it, it fell short slightly more than an inch. My stepmother laughed and said, "Haha, yeah, I thought so. Sorry to break the bad news, honey, but... you're not a real man. You see, real men have big cocks, real cocks. And that means packing at least eight inches. Sorry honey, but if you fuck a girl with this, she won't even feel it inside of her."

I was pretty dumbfounded. However, I had done some research (don't all guys do that?).

"Wait a minute. Six inches is the average penis size. My cock is about six and five sixteenth of an inch, so I'm slightly above average. So what's this bullsh- um, nonsense about being small?"

My step mom laughed again and said, "Honey, I know we tell guys that size doesn't matter. But for heaven's sake, you're not stupid. Did you really think that's the truth? Of course not. I know it's the average, and that's sad enough, but there still are some real men out there. Enough of this. What's that you were watching? Lesbian porn. Naughty boy!"

While she said all this, she was fondling my balls and slowly stroking my cock. I felt another orgasm approach slowly.

"Girls eating pussy -- so that's what does it for you, huh? 'I can't get a girl, so I compensate by watching them make out together'; is that the thought? Well, no more of that for you. Where did you hide it? Oh, I see, in the air vent. Well, everything in there is mine, now. And of course, I'll have to tell your father."

Now, that final sentence, that's the crux of this story, the bridge to everything that was to follow. You see, my father was a very pious man. Believe it or not, but if he would hear I was jerking off to lesbian porn, his heart would break. First his wife died, and now his son turned out to be a pervert. Yeah, he was pretty old-fashioned, but that's the way he was.

"No, please," I said, "you know that would kill him."

My stepmother smiled and licked her lips sensuously. "Well, I can be silent. But that will cost you, little boy. From now on, your little dicklet is mine. Do you hear me? Mine. I will punish you for your iniquitous behaviour. I will teach you to be a good boy, from now on. For starters, jack off again.

My cheeks, which had returned to their normal colour, turned red again. "You've got to be kidding," I stammered.

"Listen, I don't want any of this bullshit. Will you obey me, or not? I'll just go to your Dad."

I sighed and started to rub my cock again. It didn't take me long.

"I... oh... I'm going to c... going to come!"

"Come in your hand."

"What? I... oh... ohh... aaaahh!"

And I shot my load. Not as big as the first one, but still a copious amount. To be young...

So there I was, naked, in front of my gorgeous stepmother, my sperm collected in my left hand.

"Well?"

"Well what?" asked I.

"Lick it up," said my stepmother with a wicked grin.

"What?!" I half-yelled in disbelief. "No way!"

"Listen, my little naughty boy. You will do as I say. If you question me once more, I will go to your father. So don't bitch, I'm sure there's a DVD of a girl sucking cock in your collection, and I'm absolutely sure you've fantasized about some girl sucking you off and swallowing. So try it yourself. Swallow. Now!"

I sighed and started to lick up my seed. I disliked it. A lot. It was thick and slimy and it tasted strangely salty. But I did as I was told. I nearly gagged a few times, but I lapped it all up. When I was finished, my stepmother smiled and said, "I hope you liked it. You'd better learn to like it, honey."

"What's that supposed to m-"

The look in her eyes made me abort the question.

"Okay, honey, take a shower, now. And shave off that beautiful dark patch of pubic hair."

"What? No way! The guys at school will laugh at me and-"

"The guys at school, honey, are real men. They deserve to have pubic hair. You are just a little boy with a little dicky. You should be completely smooth. So, shave it off. Every single hair, including those on the peanuts you call balls. And I will inspect afterwards, so you'd better make it a clean cut."

Every story has a beginning. My story started there, on that hot summer's day. If I hadn't spied on her, would all of this had happened? Did she know I'd got hard from watching her? Did she in fact know I was watching her at all? It doesn't really matter.

Let me tell you about all the things that happened next.

CHAPTER I

I did take a shower, and I did shave off all my pubic hair. I was pretty proud of my pubic bush; the hair was dark, curly and copious. But now it all had to come off. When I was drying myself, the bathroom door opened, and my stepmother entered. She smiled.

"Now, that's a good little boy. All smooth and clean. Haha, that makes your little dicky look even smaller than it seemed before. They say trimming your pubes enhances your manhood, but, to be honest, this smoothness befits a little boy like you. From now on, you will keep it shaved like this."

All I could do was nod my assent. At school, after the first physical education class, I was embarrassed to the bone. Although most guys just stared, slightly amazed, and didn't even make any remarks, I felt just like a little boy again; it was humiliating. But, well, I had to get used to it. And being bare wasn't the only thing I had to learn to like.

When my Dad was fishing again, my stepmother entered my room and said, "strip."

I sighed and complied, thinking it was just another one of those "are-you-still-shaved"-calls. She indeed nodded and said, "Good boy, nice and smooth. Today, I will introduce the next element in your training."

And with that, she held up a strange black object, about the size of my index finger, but with a base.

"Do you know what this is?"

I shook my head.

"It is called a butt-plug. Do you know why it's called that way?"

I shook my head.

She smiled and said, "Because it's a plug, and it goes up your butt. Now turn around and bend over."

I sighed and complied. I felt how my stepmother lubed up my anus and ever so gently slid in a finger. Very slowly, she started to finger my rectum. At first, it was pretty uncomfortable, painful even. However, to my amazement, it started to feel pretty nice after a while. I got an erection and started to move my hand to my cock, when my stepmother snapped, "Uh-uh, no touching!"

She retracted her finger, and told me to turn around. I stood straight again and looked at her.

She smiled and said, "Naughty boy, a little ass-play gets you all worked up, huh? Would you like Mommy to give you a nice orgasm? Yes? Would you like to come more intensely than ever before? Would you?"

"Yes, Mom," I said, slightly embarrassed.

"Beg me."

I sighed. "Please, Mom, give me the best orgasm I've ever had."

"Will you be a good boy and clean up afterwards?"

I stared at the floor, cheeks flushed red, and whispered, "Yes, I'll be a good boy and clean up afterwards."

"Good, then bend over again."

I did so and I felt my stepmother's finger enter my up till now virgin ass again. Mom reached around and handed me a small saucer, you know, the black porcelain type that goes with a coffee cup. My stepmother started to stroke my cock with her left hand, reaching around me, while she slowly fingered my anus. Suddenly, I felt a tingling sensation.

"Wh-what was that?" I stammered.

She giggled softly. "That was your G-spot, honey. Men have one too. Do you know what a G-spot is? No, of course not, you've never finger-fucked a girl. Never mind. It's your prostate, my little naughty boy. That's a gland, which is important for ejaculation. It adds seminal fluid to your sperm, which gives it that milky colour. And during the build-up of your orgasm, this fluid gets stored there. At the moment of your ejaculation, it pumps it out of your little dicky. Right now, I'm fingering it like I'd finger a clit. You wouldn't know how to do that, of course... Do you like it?"

All I could do was moan softly. This truly was a fantastic sensation. My orgasm approached. Slowly yet steadily. And then I couldn't hold back anymore.

I let out a yell and held out the saucer, while my stepmother pointed my throbbing cock at it. Wave after wave of hot seed squirted out, and the sensations were intensified by my step mom's massage of my prostate: she prolonged my orgasm with her rubbing.

Finally it stopped. I was sweating heavily, breathing heavily, and my heart was pounding in my chest.

"That... that was amazing," I stammered.

She smiled her wicked smile and nodded. "I know, honey." Then she pointed at the saucer and said, "Now, be a good boy."

I sighed and said, "Oh, Mom, do I have to? It's so humiliating to lick up my own come."

"Honey, it got out of you, so it can also go in again. You promised to be a good boy, remember?"

I swallowed and brought the saucer up to my face. I started to lap up my sperm, still utterly disliking the taste of it. It also seemed to be a lot more than usual. As if having guessed my thoughts, my stepmother commented, "More than usual, huh? Yes, that's the effect of a good prostate massage. Now, that's a good little boy. Here, give me the saucer, nice and clean. Now bend over once more, honey, I still have to get the plug in."

She slid it in and said, "From now on, you will wear a butt-plug 24/7. If you have to use the bathroom, you will ask me for permission, which I will always grant. However, you need to understand that I am in control of your body now. If you have physical education, you don't have to wear a plug to school, but as soon as you come home, you'll put one in. of course, I will regularly check whether you're still wearing one, as I will also check whether you're still nice and cleanly shaven."

"Mom, what's the uh, the point in wearing a butt-plug all the time?" I asked.

She just smiled her bitchiest smile and whispered, "Patience is a virtue, honey."

Well, proverbs aside, I wasn't happy with my new toy. I felt it continuously, and sometimes it gave me a spontaneous erection, usually at the worst possible moments. And when I thought that it couldn't get any worse, Mom entered my room again and, after making sure I was still clean cut and wearing the plug, she told me the next rule -- her words pounding me like a jackhammer.

"Honey, you're nice and smooth now, and you're wearing a nice plug all the time so this is the right moment for the next rule. From now on," she paused a moment for some girlish giggles, "no more wanky-wanky."

I stared at her in disbelief. She couldn't be serious.

"What?!"

"You heard me. No more masturbation. Once a month, on the first, I will take care of your ejaculation. But don't you dare to masturbate without my permission ever again. Do you hear me?"

I nodded, beaten. I knew full well that it was pointless to resist. I had to obey. There was no other choice. No more orgasms.

Then again, could it be that bad? If the one orgasm a month was one of those prostate-enhanced ones, it would be plenty of fun. So it couldn't be that bad, right?

Wrong.

CHAPTER II

So, my stepmother had forbidden me to masturbate. Although I thought it was ridiculous, I tried to obey. And, to my amazement, it was pretty easy -- for the first few days at least. On the fifth day, I started to feel itchy, so to speak. However, I had a lot of homework to do, which kept my mind off my swollen balls.

I had discovered the marvels of masturbation when I was eleven years old, and since then, not a single day had gone by without at least one orgasm. Nevertheless, I managed five days, then six. Before I knew it, nine days had passed. And then it happened. During the tenth day, my balls felt heavier than they ever had before. And they looked bigger, too. I was sure it was my mind playing tricks with me, but I knew one thing: I had to come, or I would go mad.

However, if I did it in my room, my stepmother would find out. She had that perfect shit radar: whenever I was doing something that should stay hidden from her, she was suddenly behind me. So this required careful planning. I mean, if I just jerked off without her seeing it, and being careful about not making any stains anywhere, how could she know? The answer was simple: not. Right?

So, I decided to do it in the shower. Quick and clean. There was no stimulating material there, but, well, there was no stimulating material anywhere at all, because Mom had destroyed my porno collection on that wicked day some weeks ago.

So, on a Friday night, before I went to bed, I took a shower. I first shaved my pubic hair, and then I got in the shower. My cock was hard with anticipation already. I turned on the hot water, smiled, and started stroking. Oh, how I had missed this. I had thought it all out during the day: I wouldn't spill a single drop of sperm anywhere, because that was potential "crime scene evidence". So I would come in my hand and lick it all up. I hated it, and my stepmother had forced me to do it a couple of times, but there was no other choice.

After ten days of chastity, it didn't take me long. I tried to be as quiet as I could, pointed my rock hard penis at my hand, and gave a deep, guttural, satisfied groan when spurt after spurt of hot white seed shot in my hand. I closed my eyes in bliss and massaged the last drops out of my cock, when the bathroom door opened. I couldn't believe it.

There she was. Hands in her sides, an angry look on her face.

"What did I tell you, honey?"

I sighed and said, "Sorry, Mom, but I just couldn't do it. Christ, why should I? All guys in my class do it, for God's sake!"

"Honey, they all have big cocks. And guys with big cocks can satisfy a woman. Therefore, they are allowed to play with themselves now and then. You, darling, have a pathetic little dicky, which a woman wouldn't even feel inside of her. Therefore, you cannot pleasure a woman, ergo you are not allowed to play with yourself. Is this so hard to understand?"

I turned off the water and stared at the sperm in my hand. I brought it to my mouth and started to lick it up, eliciting an approving smile from my stepmother.

"Well, I see you are at least picking up something. That's right, lap it up, honey. Now, as to your bad habit, we'll do something about that tomorrow. Saturday morning you and I will buy a nice solution for you, never mind. I will help you understand that your shortage of manhood is useless."

And with those ominous words, she left. I mulled them over in bed, until at last I fell asleep during that hot summer's night. The morning came quickly.