The Life and Times of M.X.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? But you said I could come today!"

"No, honey, I didn't. I said you could ejaculate today, and that's exactly what you've done."

I shook my head and said, "For starters, 'to ejaculate' and 'to come' mean the same thing. And secondly, I did not ejaculate!"

Mom smiled and took the saucer from her nightstand. My eyes grew wide in disbelief.

"Huh? What the hell?!"

She giggled girlishly and said, "I told you, honey, you were allowed to ejaculate today. I'll tell you a little secret. God exists. He created the prostate to assist women like myself in subduing little boys with small dickies. You see, the one thing men absolutely need, is orgasm. Orgasm, as violently as possible. Weren't you trying to achieve that when I caught you a while ago? You were ferociously rubbing your little clit to squirt hard and long. That's all men care for. And if that wasn't bad enough, most men have pathetically small dickies. Take you, for instance: six inches, that's useless, honey. A woman wouldn't even feel that inside of her. So you little-dicked losers just pump away, deposit your sperm, roll over, and fall asleep. Now, this is where the prostate comes in. As you know, I've kept you chaste for a long time, during which, no doubt, you longed for orgasm. And today, I've let you ejaculate. You're wrong honey, ejaculation and orgasm are not the same. By massaging the prostate, it's possible to milk a man. Your precious seed, stored in your balls for all those long days, has just dribbled out of your little dicky, and you've felt -- nothing! Hahaha! As I said, honey, God really exists. He has allowed us to control small-dicked loser boys like you!"

I couldn't believe it. However, she had to be right. There was a huge amount of sticky sperm on the saucer, a lot more than I would usually shoot. Was it possible? Could men be made to dribble and give up their sperm without any form of pleasure? Well, apparently so. I sighed.

"Honey, what's that? Do I see tears in your eyes?"

She was right, I was about to cry. But I wouldn't give her that pleasure. I couldn't! I swallowed hard and said, "So... I suppose this is it, then? No more... no more orgasms for me?"

"That's right, honey. You may have a small dick, but there's nothing wrong with your brain."

I sighed. Mom smiled.

And then she held up the saucer and said, "Be a good boy."

I licked up my sperm, noticing what a huge amount it was. It was sticky and gooey, and the taste was still utterly to my disliking.

My stepmother said, "It's more than usual, huh? Well, that's because you haven't touched your dicky for a long time. You've been a naughty boy for all these years, fondling and playing with yourself when you thought I didn't notice it. But I did. But don't worry, honey, I'll teach you how to behave like a good boy. Oh, and the copious amount may have something to do with the prostate being stimulated as well; that tends to increase the volume. Have you finished your plate? Good boy!"

I said, "Mom, please... may I please masturbate? Really quick? Pretty please? I promise to make it quick, but please... I really need to come!"

Mom put her hands on her hips and cocked her head.

"Good boys don't play with their little dickies. But okay, for this once. But on one condition. If you masturbate now, you'll be in your belt for six weeks. And I'll time your little session. You've got five minutes to come, honey. Here, let me take off your cuffs."

As soon as my hands were free, I started to jerk my cock like a madman. But whatever I did, it was to no avail. My penis didn't become erect, not even semi-erect. I jerked and jerked, but nothing happened.

And then, my heart pounding in my throat, my body covered with sweat, and my arms completely numb, the countdown started.

"10, 9, 8, 7, oh honey, just give up, 6, 5, you can't do it, honey, 4, 3, little dicky won't work? 2, 1 and a half, 1, 0. Sorry honey, time is up. I guess you didn't need that orgasm after all. Here, just let me lock you in your belt again. Sorry you didn't make it, honey. Well, in for six weeks now. Okay, let me slide in that big butt-plug again. Good boy. Oh and, honey, you don't have to try to masturbate after your milking next week. You see, after a man's been milked, his balls are really drained, and he can't come -- no matter what. And, what's even worse, erections are right out. Right after a milking session, your little dicky won't get hard, no matter what you do. Sorry, honey. Well, in six weeks, it's milking time again. You'd better learn to like it, honey, because you're never going to orgasm again. Ever."

And with those gloomy words, she left me standing there, naked, butt-plugged, chastity-belted and defeated.

CHAPTER V

One by one, the days passed. I had to wait six weeks for my next milking session, and I'll tell you, every day seemed to last a month. I was so horny all the time... Admittedly, after the milking, I hadn't thought about orgasm for a couple of days, but, alas, pretty soon I started thinking like a regular teenage guy again. Hormones raged through my body, and I thought about pussy all the time. I was still wearing butt-plugs on a daily basis, and whenever my father was gone, Mom would make me suck off her strap-on dildo.

And then, one day, my stepmother called me. I got in her room and stripped, knowing the drill by now. She smiled and nodded approvingly. Then she got undressed, and said, "I have a surprise for you. You've been doing so well in you cock-sucking lessons, having learned to deepthroat like a professional in such a short amount of time, that I bought you a present!"

She walked over to her special locked drawer and took out a new dildo. This one looked even more realistic than the previous one, complete with veins, large balls, a head... And its major feature: it was really big and thick. I sighed.

My stepmother smiled and said, "Do you like it, honey? Now that you've mastered sucking little six inch dickies, I thought it was appropriate for you to learn to suck cock -- real cock. This beauty is eight inches, and pretty wide. Lisa and I picked this one. You remember Lisa, don't you?"

My cock twitched in my belt with the very thought of that gorgeous girl, who worked in the sex shop. I nodded.

I watched how my stepmother strapped on the big dildo, and I kneeled. I started the by now intimately familiar procedure. First I grabbed the shaft with my right hand, and I started to stroke up and down. Then I started to caress the large balls with my left hand. I stuck out my tongue and started to lick up and down the ridge of the big monster. Mom had started to make "realistic" noises a couple of days ago, to indicate whether I was hitting the right spots, so to speak. She moaned softly as my tongue caressed the sensitive ridge.

I then focused on licking the fraenulum, that sensitive band of flesh at the base of the head. I flicked my tongue over it, eliciting a deep moan from my stepmother. I really wondered why she had to do that -- it probably had something to do with making the entire experience all the more degrading for me. I started to lick around the head, and Mom whispered, "Oh yes, honey, lick it!"

And then my trademark: I kissed the tip of the head, and then let it slide inside of my mouth. Mom gasped. I started to bob my head up and down, all the while sucking down hard on the realistic piece of rubber between my stepmother's legs. I tried to take it in as deeply as I could, but I just couldn't take it in all the way. After minutes of trying to fully deepthroat it, my stepmother spoke.

"Come on, honey, I know you can do it. We both know that you're a little-dicked cock-slut who enjoys sucking cock more than anything on the world. So do your best. Take it in... all the way."

I tried, I really tried, but I couldn't. The last one and a half inches were too much. I had practiced deepthroating with a six inch dildo up until now, and I could take in about six and a half inches from this cock, but that was it.

"Now, honey, listen to me. This is an essential part of your training. I won't allow you to stop, until you've taken this cock in all the way. Here, I'll cut you a deal. If you be a good boy and deepthroat it, I'll relieve you of one week of chastity. How about that?"

Well, it was a strong incentive, I had to admit. So I tried even harder. By now, my body was covered with sweat, and saliva dripped down my chin. Tears had welled in my eyes, a strange by-product of deepthroating. But no matter how hard I sucked, I couldn't do it.

And then Mom said, "Okay, honey, I see you're doing your best, but it just won't work this way. Let me help you a bit."

And with that, she started to thrust her hips gently. I followed her rhythm, but in the opposite direction: when she moved towards me, I let her cock slide deeper inside of my mouth. That way, I was able to squeeze in about half an inch more. If my mouth hadn't been stuffed with rubber cock, I might have cheered, humiliating as it was.

And then my stepmother smiled and grabbed the sides of my head. In a fraction of a second, I understood her intentions, but it was already too late, I couldn't stop her anymore. She rammed her rubber cock all the way in by thrusting forward powerfully. I tried to pull my head free to move backwards, but she kept a firm grip on my head.

I couldn't breathe and I felt the urge to gag. The tears now streamed down my face; I wasn't crying, though, it was just a side-effect of the deepthroating, as I said earlier. I suddenly remembered the advice she'd given me, 'breathe through your nose', 'swallowing will make the sensation go away'.

So I swallowed, and the gag reflex was suppressed. And I breathed through my nose, and there was oxygen again. Slowly, Mom let her strap-on slide out of my mouth a bit, and then in again. Out. And in again. Out. In.

"Honey! I'm so proud of you! My big cock is all the way in! I'm fucking your throat! What a good boy!"

And so it went on for at least fifteen minutes. Saliva had started to dribble down my chest. And finally, Mom groaned hard and faked a male orgasm.

"Aah! Ooh... ohh.. you're going to make me come, slut-boy! Oh, that's a good little cock-slut! Yes! Oh! Oh my God! Oh my fucking God! Aaaaah!"

I actually had to do my best not to laugh out. Her impression of a male having an orgasm was extremely over the top, and she actually mimicked a deep, Southern trucker-type of voice. I admit it, having a big cock down your throat will help you to inhibit laughing...

And then she retracted her strap-on from my mouth. I could breathe freely again. Mom smiled and said, "You're doing so well! I'm really proud of you. You're picking this up much faster than I expected. That means we can move on to the next level pretty soon. When you're able to deepthroat this cock all by yourself, I'll teach you the next skill a boy with a little dicky needs..."

'New skill?' I thought. 'What could that be? Well, it will be degrading, that's for sure...'

CHAPTER VI

So, I practised sucking the eight inch cock whenever I had a chance. It wasn't that I enjoyed learning it, but my stepmother just made me. After a couple of weeks, I'd managed to do it all by myself, without extra incentive from my stepmother. She smiled and praised me, while I felt humiliated.

And then it was the big day of my milking again. I'd been looking forward to that for days on end, and now it was going to happen. On the first occasion Dad went fishing, my stepmother called me. I eagerly entered her room and stripped.

She smiled and said, "Honey, we're going to do things a little bit different from now on. Please kneel for me. That's right, now, I'll handcuff you -- hands behind your back... Good boy. Okay, now let's take this belt off. Ah... free again! Like it, honey? And now let's take out that big butt-plug. This one is five and a half inches long and pretty thick. But it's not too big for you, huh honey? No, it's not. Now, a slightly new touch. Do you see this?"

Mom stood in front of me and held up a red ball with two straps attached. I nodded.

"This is called a ball-gag, honey. From now on, when I milk you, you will wear this. Here, let me put it in. Open your mouth, yes, just like that. Now, I tie the straps around your head. Good boy! A ball-gag is used to muffle someone, and you're going to need muffling, honey. Because today, I'm going to teach you a whole new skill."

I closed my eyes for a moment and, if I hadn't been gagged, I would've sighed. Mom walked over to her nightstand and strapped something around her waist. She turned around, and I looked at her slightly puzzled. She was wearing her strap-on dildo, which wasn't strange. But this was the six inch one, and I'd spent the last weeks sucking off an eight inch one. Why regress to the smaller one? And, even more importantly: how the hell was I supposed to suck cock with the ball-gag in my mouth?

Mom smiled and said, "The new skill I'm going to teach you, honey... ohh, I'm so excited about this! The new skill a boy with a small dicky needs to learn, is... Any ideas? No? Well, I'd better tell you then. It's butt-fucking."

My eyes grew wide. She couldn't be serious! Sucking cock was bad enough, but being fucked? This was too much. I shook my head violently and tried to yell, but the gag kept me from doing that.

"Now, listen honey, I know you're excited too, but you must realize one thing: if you do not cooperate, this will be a very torturous experience for you. So I suggest you stop bitching and relax, because I'm going to fuck you in the ass today, whether you like it or not. You can't run from me, honey, so you'd better relax and be a good boy."

I was angry -- enraged, actually. But there was nothing I could do. I was gagged, handcuffed and naked. Running out into the street like this was not an option. I closed my eyes and bent forward, sticking my butt in the air.

Mom said, "Now that's a good boy. Don't worry, honey. I've already stretched up your little ass with all those plugs, so you'll be just fine. I'll use plenty of lube, so don't you worry. Just relax and enjoy being fucked in the ass. Oh, and, from now on, it's not your ass anymore."

While she was applying copious amounts of lubricant to my anus, she kept talking, "From this day forward, it will be your pussy. Yes, you have a small tight pussy, just like girls do. I mean, if you were a real man, you'd have a big cock and you wouldn't let yourself be fucked in the ass. But you're no real man: you're just a little girl with a hard little clit and a tight pussy. Do you understand me, honey?"

My cheeks had flushed red, and I felt like killing someone. But I couldn't, so I just groaned "Uh-huh" trough my gag. Mom slid in a finger, and she slowly fingered my anus to make it relax. After a couple of minutes, another finger entered, which softly massaged my prostate. Yes, my prostate... how about that? I was supposed to be milked today... So what was --

My thoughts were disturbed abruptly as my stepmother placed the head of the strap-on cock against my anus.

"Ready, honey?"

I moaned softly. Was one ever ready to be fucked in the ass?

Very slowly, the head slid in. I moaned. This dildo was thicker than the plugs I'd been wearing. And then the head retracted. And in it slid again. A little bit farther in with every slow-motion thrust. Out, in, out, in...

And then it started to hurt a little. I groaned, but Mom just continued. Out, in again, out, in again. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on something else, but, with a large part of a thick six inch rubber cock up your ass, daydreaming is pretty difficult.

And then I winced and groaned.

"Good boy! It's all the way in. Do you like that, honey?"

"Nnuuuh!" I moaned through my gag, trying to vocalise, 'no'.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," whispered Mom.

She started pumping, gently, slowly -- but it still hurt like hell. Tears welled in my eyes. This was so degrading, but I wouldn't give her the pleasure to make me cry. I bit down on the gag and tried to take it as best as I could.

And then, to my amazement, it started to feel nice. The dildo sort of tickled me from the inside, and I groaned softly. My stepmother grabbed my hips more firmly and said, "Here we go, honey!"

And she built up the pace, sliding in faster, and with more vigour. Faster. Faster. She nearly let her cock slide all the way out, but then thrust it in again at the very last moment. And to my embarrassment, I started to moan. It really felt good!

I felt a little drop forming at the tip of my penis. That explained it! She was putting pressure on my prostate with the dildo. She built up the pace even more, ramming her cock in and out of me. I groaned louder and louder; the sensations of being butt-fucked were amazing.

I couldn't help myself when I started to buck my hips back, ramming the dildo in as deeply as I could. And then the first stream of seed dribbled out of my penis. I moaned. Although it wasn't nearly as great a feeling as the squirting of orgasm, the dribbling seed, combined with the cock up my ass, felt great. Mom quickly placed a black saucer under my cock to catch all of my 'boy-goo', as she called it.

She fucked me for the better part of half an hour, and I enjoyed it tremendously. A huge amount of sperm had flown from my cock, and I finally felt kind of relieved. Of course, I would have preferred an orgasm, but having full balls for all those weeks wasn't exactly heaven...

And then Mom stopped my vigorous butt-fucking. She retracted the rubber cock from my ass, and when the tip left my anus, a final wave of seed dribbled from my cock. Mom cleaned her dildo and stored it, then took off my gag and put the saucer in front of me.

"Lick it up, honey."

I bent forward, which was slightly awkward to do with my hands cuffed behind my back. I lapped up my seed, which was a copious amount. Mom put on my belt again, while I was at it, and slid in a butt-plug again.

"I am so proud of you, honey! You've acted like a perfectly good girl today! You've let me fuck your tight pussy, and you came while we were at it. Well, your precious boy-goo dribbled away, more likely. But don't worry. Some boys can learn to achieve actual orgasm while being butt-fucked, maybe you're one of them... Very soon, we'll start doing this with the eight inch one, and then... it's time to put everything I've taught you into practise."

She undid my cuffs and I thought, 'Into practise? I'm putting it into practise right now. What the hell is she talking about? Well, I'll guess I'll find out someday...'

CHAPTER VII

And so everything went on. Whenever my father was away, I would suck eight inches of realistic rubber cock. And once a month, my step mother butt-fucked me with the six inch dildo strapped around her waist. Although this happened only once a month, I had started to loosen up (of course, the continuous wearing of the butt-plug also helped), and the penetration became less and less of a nuisance. In fact, as I was completely deprived of orgasm due to the chastity belt, these anal dildo milking sessions were my only relief -- and I had started to enjoy them.

One very hot summer's day, the teacher of the last class of the day was ill. A devious idea had taken shape in my mind during the lunch break. Unbeknownst to my mother, I would take my bike and race to "Sempiternal Lust", that downtown sex shop where my stepmother had bought my belt. I hoped that extremely pretty girl Lisa would be there. She was kind, and sweet, and compassionate. If I asked her whether there were any spare keys to my belt, maybe she would yield and I would be free.

And so I proceeded. I raced at fast as could so as not to lose any time. And then I was there. I looked around, embarrassed, then opened the door and entered. My heart was thumping in my chest, both from my cycling effort and from excitement. I looked around.