The Life and Times of M.X.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi. Can I help you?"

The voice came from the back of the store. My eyes were still adapting to the dimness of the shop. I recognized the voice, though. It was her.

"H-hi. Lisa, right?"

She walked over to me, with swaying hips, and my heart nearly stopped. I had never seen such a gorgeous young woman. Today she wore tight, stretchy, green and brown camouflage trousers, and a white tank-top. This latter piece of clothing was tight-fitting, and revealed her navel, a nice bit of décolleté, and two rock-hard nipples poking through the fabric. Due to the shop lacking air conditioning, there were very fine drops of sweat on her brow and on the exposed parts of her breasts. Her lips were bright red -- not too red and slutty, though, just nice.

"Sorry?" I responded automatically.

She smiled and responded, "I said, 'How can I help you'."

"I... I... was w-wondering whether there are spare keys."

Lisa frowned, was silent for a moment, and then said, "Oh, for the belt, you mean?"

I nodded in anticipation.

She sighed and shook her head gently.

"Sorry, but no. You stepmother has the only two existing keys."

"Damn!" I whispered through gritted teeth. I was breathing heavily after my cycling race (I'm pretty sure I broke a world record that day).

Lisa smiled apologetically and said softly, "That bad, huh?"

I nodded and said, "Well, nothing you can do about it, I guess. I... I think I'll just go home and see what she has in store for me. Friday night, you see..."

Lisa nodded and smiled sympathetically. I greeted her and turned around. I took a few steps, feeling beaten, and then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked around, and hooked up with those hauntingly deep green eyes.

"Have you ever eaten pussy?"

I blinked at the direct question and swallowed hard. I thought for a moment; well, I hadn't really gone down on a girl, but in my fantasies... "Sure."

Lisa laughed softly, then said, "Was the girl alive?"

I chuckled and looked at the floor, turning red.

"Thought so. Would you like to try it?"

I looked at her in surprise. "Of course I would. I'd like to fuck, too. But no girl has ever noticed me."

Lisa stepped in, getting closer to me, put her hand on my chest and said, "I can't do much for you, M., but if you'd like to, you can try out your oral skills on me."

My heart skipped a couple of beats. "Really?" I nearly screamed the word out at the top of my lungs.

Lisa giggled and nodded, softly stroking my chest. Her hand felt like the touch of a thousand angels.

"B-b-but, but, but... Why?" I asked, incredulously, "I mean, you're not fucking with me?"

Lisa shook her head and said, "No, silly rabbit, I'm not fucking with you. After all, even if I wanted to, I couldn't thanks to that belt of yours." She giggled softly, then continued, "Why? Because I like you and sympathise with you. You're a nice guy. Maybe eating me out will relieve some of your tension. Want to try?"

"Where? When?"

"Right here."

And with those words, she pulled her tank-top over her head, revealing a splendid pair of breasts. She then kicked off her combat boots, unbuckled her trousers, and peeled them off. My heart was beating a rapid drum solo. I saw her -- every bit of her... A naked girl. Asking me—me!—to perform cunnilingus on her. Was I dead? Had I gone to Heaven?

Lisa walked over to the counter. I couldn't tear my eyes off her taut buttocks, which swayed lightly with every step she took. She sat down on the counter, facing me. I walked over to her -- I felt like being in some sort of trance: I didn't see anything except for the beautiful pink folds between her spread legs; her soft, white flesh; I heard nothing, except for my own footsteps, which seemed to reverberate through my head. I kneeled in front of her.

"Listen, I'll tell you what to do."

The voice seemed to come from another galaxy, and was reduced to a whisper.

"Make sure your lips and tongue are nice and wet at all times. Do exactly as I say and you'll be just fine. Now, start licking the area around my labia -- those big folds. Yes, just like that."

I eagerly did as I was told. I was about to eat pussy! I couldn't be more excited! I enjoyed the taste of her pubic area: it was salty and sweaty -- at that moment the best taste in the world.

"Very good. Do you see that, you're starting to me make wet. I think you're a natural... Now I want you to very softly lick these folds over here, that's the entrance to my vagina. Oohh, yeah, ah, very good."

I apparently followed my instructions well, because Lisa's vagina was getting very wet. She smelled fantastic, and tasted really sweet. I was in heaven. After a while of licking her vagina, she spoke again.

"Now, I want you to use your thumbs to spread me open -- be careful. Yes, like that. Do you see that hard nub? Lick it, but gently, I have a very sensitive clit."

A sensitive clit. My God, a girl was telling me to be gentle, because she had a sensitive clitoris. Incredible...

I licked the hard bud as softly as I could.

"Oohh... easy, easy, take it easy," moaned Lisa, she smiled at me, then whispered, "F-first lick around it; let it acclimatize. Yes... oh yes! Just... like... that!"

I licked around her hard clitoris, making sure I stayed close to it, giving Lisa as much pleasure as I could. With time, I became more daring. I started to tickle her clit with the tip of my tongue, eliciting loud, guttural moans from the gorgeous girl.

Her groaning picked up in pace. She started to breathe shallower, and sweat poured off of her. She closed her eyes -- and then she started to talk to me, "Oh... d-d-don't don't stop! Yes, right there! Right there! Oh! Ooh! Oooooh! Oh... myyyyy... Goooooooood! Aaaaaah

haaaaaaargh!"

Her juices flowed forth, and I lapped them up, enjoying her sweet taste. Slowly, she seemed to regain her senses. She looked at me, slid off the counter and whispered, "That was fucking amazing. You are a natural. She got close to me, threw her arms around my shoulders, and kissed me full on the mouth.

I never knew what hit me. This was my first real kiss, so I just tried to imitate what she was doing. I embraced the hot, sweaty body in front of me and answered the passionate kiss. I mean, what was I supposed to do? This gorgeous creature first invites me to perform oral sex on her, and then throws herself in my arms and starts to kiss me. She couldn't be... in love with me, right? Right? My cock was straining against the clear plastic chastity device entrapping it. Nevertheless, I was enjoying the kiss.

And then I heard someone applauding.

I broke the embrace and muttered, "What the hell?"

Yup, there she was, leaning against a wall, applauding, a big smile on her face.

"What a fantastic show, you little two perverts! Wow, making out in a public place -- and full frontal nudity, too." Lisa looked at the floor and blushed. "Oh, don't be ashamed, darling. After all, you work in a sex shop; you should be used to hotter stuff. And I don't blame you: if you can get a guy to go down on you, why not. Tongues are better than little dickies. If I should be angry at someone, it's you, M. -- because you have been a very naughty boy, sneaking off to the sex shop after school. And I have some good news for you: your Dad left suddenly -- he'll be at a congress until Monday. So that gives us one night and two whole days to play. And play you will..."

I sighed, looked at Lisa, and said goodbye. Before I closed the door of the shop, I looked over my shoulder. She was still there, standing in front of the counter. Nude. Smiling at me. She blew me a kiss and winked. I smiled back, then walked away.

CHAPTER VIII

In the car, driving back home (my bike in the trunk), my stepmother explained that I had been very, very naughty, and that I deserved punishment. She also explained to me that practising my oral skills wasn't such a bad idea, my little dicky being useless and utterly incapable of giving women any pleasure. I sighed and prepared for the worst.

We got out of the car and I was told to go upstairs and get naked. When I entered my stepmother's room, everything proceeded as usual: my hands were cuffed behind my back, the chastity belt was taken off of me, and finally the butt-plug was pulled out of me, and then I watched as she walked over to her nightstand, and started strapping something on. I was convinced it was dildo time again, and that I would have to practice sucking cock again.

And indeed, my stepmother had strapped on the eight inch realistic dildo. She walked over to me and, without saying anything, I performed. I knew I was expected to do this, and by now I'd grasped that struggling only made things worse. So I accepted my fate and started giving the piece of realistic rubber the best blowjob I could: kissing the tip, licking around the head, starting to suck, letting the cock slide deeper and deeper into my mouth.

Mom nodded approvingly and said, "What a good boy! You're really trying to make up for your little transgression, huh? Now, honey, you know what I want you to do."

I couldn't sigh with the dildo deep in my mouth, but I knew she wanted me to deepthroat. I swallowed and let the big cock slide down my throat. As always, tears sprang to my eyes. But with all the practice I'd had, I could do it. In a matter of seconds, the big dildo was down my throat, and I let it slide in and out of me.

My stepmother groaned approvingly, and after a long while said, "That'll do, honey. And I have good news for you. I will milk you tonight. Just let me retract this beautiful big cock from your eager lips. You really love sucking cock, don't you?"

I hated it when she talked to me like that -- I bet that was why she did it: to degrade me even more. Mom did as she always did: she put the red rubber ball-gag in my mouth, got out the lube and started to massage my anus, which, by now, was getting used to this. I tried to relax as much as possible. Although I'm ashamed to admit it, I had started to enjoy being butt-fucked. I told myself that was just because it was the only way I had of ejaculating. But in fact, I liked the feeling of being filled up. I felt Mom put the tip of the rubber cock against my anus.

"Ready, honey?"

I nodded and groaned softly.

And then the realization struck me. She hadn't put on the smaller, six inch dildo she always used for this. I panicked as I felt the big cock slide inside of me.

"Easy, honey, easy! It's just two inches bigger than the other one. And a bit thicker, too... I'm sure you can take it."

It slid all the way inside of me, and I can tell you: anyone who tells you that two inches don't matter, is a liar. It was excruciating at first. I'd never felt so filled up. This big, thick, eight inch rubber cock was completely stuffing me. I tried to relax, but my heart was pounding in my chest, and I'd started to sweat heavily.

When my rectum started to accept the large intruder, Mom grabbed my hips and started to pump. She slowly built up the pace, and my resistance gave away. My pain faded, and the sensations became indescribable. This monster was giving me even more pleasure than the six inch one.

In no time, seed started to dribble from my cock. My stepmother was a real expert at this: she knew just how to keep the pressure on my prostate, causing my precious seed to dribble away without giving me any pleasure. More and more dribbled out, and, as always, I tried to keep it in. You see, my stepmother had promised me that if, after a half-hour fucking session I hadn't spilled a single drop of seed, she would let me masturbate and experience a full orgasm.

Orgasm. Orgasm. Oh, that most enjoyable, deeply pleasurable of all experiences. When was my last real, full, juicy, squirting orgasm? Months ago. I couldn't even remember. Tears welled in my eyes. What had happened to me? I was a happy, masturbating guy once. And now I was reduced to a rubber cock-sucker who enjoyed being taken in the ass. I groaned and felt the last drops of seed dribble down my cock, onto the black saucer that was invariably placed under me to catch my sperm.

Mom retracted the big cock, took the ball-gag from my mouth, and made me lick up the copious amount of sperm from the little saucer. I did as I was told.

"You've done well, honey," said my stepmother, "And tomorrow, it's Saturday. As you remember, your Dad is on a congress, so we're all alone. And I'll tell you a little secret. Tomorrow, you're going to get a very special present. I won't tell you what it is, but I'm sure you're going to enjoy it. But right now, it's dinner and bedtime for you!"

CHAPTER IX

Before I knew it, it was Saturday afternoon. I was apprehensive. Something was going to happen today. When I was called into my stepmother's bedroom, and was kneeling there naked, butt-plug taken out, belt off, ball-gag in my mouth, at first I thought she was going to fuck me again.

The doorbell rang, and she smiled.

"Well, well, honey, there'll be your present."

My first thought was, "What the hell?"

My stepmother went downstairs and opened the door. I heard her talk to someone. And then another voice. Both of them sounded slightly familiar. I heard footsteps; people were ascending the stairs. I turned beet-red. What the hell was this all about?

And then, right after my stepmother, they stepped in. They. The terrible two. Captain of the school football team and his knock-out girlfriend -- head cheerleader, gorgeous, and utter bitch. Boyfriend -- girlfriend.

"Honey," said my stepmother sweetly, "I told you you'd get a present today. Do you know what it is?"

I shook my head, embarrassed to the bone. Melissa, that is, the cheerleader, gave me a vicious, haughty smile. The effect was strengthened by the fact that she was actually wearing her cheerleader costume: short blue skirt, tight white and blue top, revealing her navel and showing off her firm breasts.

"Today, darling, you may put into practice what you've been studying for the last few months. Today, I will introduce you to sucking real cock. That's why I invited Vinnie and Melissa over. You see, honey, well, you tell him, Melissa."

I looked at Melissa, who gave me another vicious smile and said softly, "Vinnie here," and with that she put her arm around her muscled, broad-chested, six-foot-four boyfriend's shoulders, "Vinnie has the finest cock in school. Your stepmother guessed this, and when she approached us and told us about your... um..." she giggled for a moment, then continued, "shortage of manhood, so to speak, we immediately offered to help you. You see, I absolutely agree: men with small dicks are not real men. In fact, they're as useful as sliced shit. So... If they can be put to use by sucking off real men, with real cocks, then that seems to be a good idea. Show him, Vinnie."

Vinnie took off his shirt, revealing killer abs and a broad chest. He took off his shoes, and then pulled down his pants. His cock was big. I knew it was big; I'd seen him in the showers before. My estimate was that he was about five inches soft. He started to fondle his penis, and it grew. And grew. And then it was rock hard. Eight inches of man-meat pointing at the ceiling. I felt more embarrassed than ever before.

"Honey," said my stepmother, "I know this is difficult for you, but you know that it's absolutely necessary. So, when I remove your ball-gag, I don't want to hear a word, do you get me?"

I nodded as she undid the straps. Vinnie walked over to me and I took a deep breath. I sighed, then wrapped my right hand around his thick shaft. I softly caressed his large balls with my left hand, and then I started to lick along the sensitive back ridge of Vinnie's cock. When his dick was slippery with saliva, I started to lick around the big head, paying special attention to the fraenulum, that sensitive little spot at the bottom of the head. Then I kissed the tip, and let the big head slide into my mouth. Vinnie moaned deeply.

I started to suck, gently sliding my mouth up and down over the massive organ, taking it in deeper and deeper. Melissa kneeled next to me. From the corner of my eye, I noticed how she let her right hand slip inside of her skirt. She whispered in my ear.

"How do you like that, little boy?" she made her voice sound like she was talking to a baby; "Do you like that? Do you like sucking uncle Vinnie's big, hard cock? I bet you do, little boy. Finest cock in school, I'll tell you that. That's right, suck that beautiful dick in deeply! Aaahh..." her moan revealed that my induction was correct: she was fingering herself. She put her free hand on top of my head, and guided my actions.

"That's a good little boy. Go on! Make my beautiful, manly boyfriend come. He can squirt a lot, did you know that? Go ahead, make him spurt! I want to see your face covered with sperm, little boy... I want you to swallow, lick your lips and then thank Vinnie for allowing you to suck his big, real dick. My God, what a fucking loser you are! That's like... six inches? Aah, just like that. I'll tell you something, little boy. Pay attention, here: my eight year old brother has a bigger cock than you. Hard to believe, huh? Well, I know it for a fact. Hmph, you'll never please a girl with that. You'd better learn some fantastic oral skills, 'cause otherwise, you're doomed. If, in fact, any girl is desperate enough to let you fuck her. Can't imagine, though..."

Vinnie started to moan louder. I was deepthroating him at the moment.

"Now, honey, when you make that real man come, I want you to swallow, do you hear me?" said my stepmother.

And right at that moment, Vinnie retracted his cock, grabbed my head, and came. I felt wave after wave of hot seed being squirted in my mouth. Melissa held my head in place; she had been right: he really did come a lot. It was so much that when he retracted, his still spurting cock covered my lips with sperm. Finally, his cock turned soft cock again -- and at that very moment, Melissa whispered in my ear again, "Wow, I came too. You're a real source of amusement."

I swallowed.

"Lick your lips, honey."

"Oh my God! What a fucking loser! I love sucking dick, but I'd never even consider swallowing!" yelled Melissa in a bitchy, high-pitched voice.

"Yes, I know, darling," answer my stepmother, "but believe me, this is the only thing little-dicked boys are good for. Thank heavens for real men, with big cocks -- like the one you're dating."

Melissa smiled, "Tell me about it, ma'am. Vinnie here can go at it all night. I bet your stepson would blow his little load after about five seconds or less."

The three of them laughed. Vinnie got dressed again, thanked my stepmother for the nice blowjob I gave him, and walked off, holding Melissa's hand. Right before they left the room, my stepmother spoke again.

"Vinnie, I know those days at school can be boring and way too long. If you ever feel the need arise, don't hesitate to ask M. to suck you off in the bathroom: he won't mind. Will you, honey?"

I gritted my teeth and grumbled, embarrassed to the bone, and angry enough to kill someone with my bare hands. She couldn't do this to me! She couldn't!

But she did.

CHAPTER X

Things were rapidly going from bad to worse. I had been on my knees in a bathroom during all the lunch breaks the last week. It started off with just Vinnie. It was bad enough to suck cock in public, but now it was about to get worse. I had just swallowed a mouthful of his sperm when one of his friends walked in. And apparently, he knew about the situation, because he wasn't shocked at all. He just unzipped his trousers, walked over to me, and held his cock out.

"No way," said I.

"Would you like Vinnie to hand you your head?"

I sighed. I was no match for him. If he wanted to, he could snap me in half.