The Life and Times of M.X.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly, I started to suck cock again. It was just a matter of seconds with this guy; apparently he hadn't had as much training as Vinnie. I swallowed, and then another guy stepped in. I sighed and it started all over again.

Before long, I spent all of my lunch breaks on my knees in the bathroom, sucking one cock after the other. Today, I had sucked sixteen dicks in half an hour. That's slightly more than one cock every two minutes, you know... My jaws were sore, and the sperm had just dribbled out of my mouth due to the high tempo. I'd noticed the variety of penis size: some guys were just over four inches, most were about five to six, some were seven, and Vinnie and one other guy packed eight inches.

I wiped my chin and stepped outside, feeling slightly dizzy. There she was: Vinnie's girlfriend Melissa with some of her girl friends. They all laughed at me, and Melissa pointed at me while she licked her lips and said, "Did the little boy like his nutrition?"

"Nutrition," I grumbled, "three syllables. You're improving. Try nourishment next time: three syllables, but even more letters. Maybe you'll be able to use four syllables by next year."

Melissa showed me her middle finger and said, "Whatever, cocksucker."

I groaned and moved on. The day was action-packed. Mathematics. Physics. Art class (obligatory, you know). The teacher, Ms. Guivere said that next week, we would draw a male nude. She had found a model from the art academy. Melissa said, "Well, I'm sure M. will like that. And don't worry about the payment, too."

Ms. Guivere looked at me quizzically, as I turned red. "Never mind," I said wearily.

I felt really fantastic, that day. As I unlocked my bike, I felt a hand on my shoulder. For a moment I thought, "Oh God, not again! I won't suck dick again!" I turned around, ready to kill someone. But that proved unnecessary.

"L-Lisa! What are you doing here?"

She smiled. "I have some good news for you, M."

"Really? This has been one of the worst days of my life, so any positive news would be much appreciated."

She smiled her gorgeous smile again, and said, "Let's move out to some quiet place for a moment."

"Sure, hop on," said I, nodding backwards. She got on the back of my bike, and I rode her to the little park down the street. It was really small, no one ever went there, and there was a bench; a lovely quiet place in the middle of the city. Most people didn't even know it. We sat down on the bench.

"So?"

Lisa looked at me and said, "I still have the serial number of your belt. Every ChasteBoy-3000 is supplied with one. It's etched at the back. So the wearer can't see it, but... Well, never mind. The point is that it's there. We don't really keep track of the serial numbers, and we're always supplied with consecutive ones. So, in your case it's 33365548979992. The one shelved behind it has 33365548979993. Nice, huh?"

I blinked and said, "Yes, amazing. Was that all?"

Lisa giggled and said, "Yes, you can go home now. No, not really. I e-mailed the manufacturer, and told them that model three three three six—"

"Yeah, et cetera, you mean my model?"

"Yes, right. So I e-mailed them and said that your model, 33365548979992—"

"If you mention the number three once more, I'll smack you in the face."

Lisa laughed, "Okay, okay, I'll get to the point. I've got another key."

For a moment I was completely silent; then the dam burst. "What! But... you... No way! How?"

"I was trying to explain you."

"Ha! Sorry."

"So, I mailed them that your model was supplied with no keys... and could they please send a replacement key, blah, blah? You see, M., they keep one extra key, for emergencies. Suppose you get a near fatal accident and your belt has to come off, and the Keyholder has died in the same accident. Then the factory can supply one safety key -- made out of nearly indestructible plastic so that it won't rust. Well, they sent me this key, but explained that should anything happen to it, they couldn't help you anymore. Obviously they recommended not selling the item at all..."

"Thank you, God!" exclaimed I. "You have it here?"

"Sure," and then she pulled a little chain over her head, revealing the plastic key. I took it from her and studied it. I don't think I'd ever felt like this in my life. Utter, utter joy.

"But... wait a minute. My stepmother knows about this?"

"Well, she may know that there's such a key, but she can't request it. Only medical staff can, officially. And, in this case, I could. I feared that they might ask me to send the belt back, but they didn't, they just sent me the key."

"Oh, Lisa... Lisa!"

I embraced her, while my heart was thumping in my chest. Orgasm! I could orgasm again!

"Wait, wait a minute!" said Lisa, laughing.

"What?"

"I thought of giving you the key. Don't get me wrong, here: I want you to have it. But I think it's too dangerous. I know what a bitch your stepmother is. If she finds it, she will burn it, or bury it somewhere. And, maybe even worse: imagine she walks in on you while you're masturbating."

"Damn! I can't explain that..."

"No. Therefore, I think it's best if I keep it. Whenever you need release, drop by. But remember -- if you suddenly produce less sperm when you're milked, the Überbitch will notice. So I'd only do this right after a milking. It's not ideal, but I think it's best. And don't worry, I won't deny you anything."

I smiled at her and said, "It's strange, but, I know you won't... You're a good person, Lisa. Just... just explain me one thing. Why do you go so far out of your way to help me?"

She smiled at me and said, "Well, you've performed the best cunnilingus I've ever experienced. And one should cherish good pussy-eaters." She giggled softly, then continued, nearly whispering, "And even more important... I... kind of... like you."

Our heads moved closer. Everything around me disappeared; the birds stopped singing, the cars in the distance seemed to fade away, and I just saw her green eyes. "I... kind of... like you, too," I whispered.

And then our lips touched. I felt like I was struck by lightning. This was the second time we had ever kissed, but our last kiss was rudely interrupted by my stepmother. I heard thousands of angels sing, and when I closed my eyes, I saw nothing but pure, white light. This was the most singular experience I've ever had.

When we broke our kiss, weeks seemed to have passed.

"I don't want to rush you, but maybe you should go home."

I nodded, stupefied, and said, "You'll see me soon, when... when I have a chance."

She nodded and smiled, "Yeah, I... I'll look forward to that."

And then we each went our separate ways. I felt like I was in heaven.

Until I got home.

"Where the hell have you been?"

I looked at my stepmother standing on the drive, and glanced at my watch. Damn, I had been so mentally occupied, that I'd forgot to make up an excuse.

"You haven't been at Sempiternal Lust again, I hope!"

"No, of course not. I'm half an hour later than usual, and that shop is downtown. It'd take me at least fifteen minutes to get there, by bike."

"True. Good reasoning, indeed. So, where have you been, then?"

"Where have I been?" I was asking myself, too. "In one of the bathrooms, Mom, on my knees. Remember your little cock-sucking ploy? Well, some of the Vinnie's friends had missed the lunch break, so they had to be taken care of -- after class. So that's why I'm late."

My stepmother smiled and said, "Now, that's a good boy, honey! I'm sorry I yelled at you."

I nodded, and grunted, "Great."

I walked inside, acting irritated (but glowing with devious joy on the inside!). It had worked! She'd bought it! Oh, Lisa, wait till you hear this!

CHAPTER XI

Ages seemed to pass, and then my stepmother finally butt-fucked me with her eight inch dildo, milking the seed from my balls. I knew that in the next few days, I'd have to visit Lisa somehow. I needed an orgasm badly -- I hadn't come for months, and boy, did I miss it. Three days later, it happened.

It was a Wednesday. We had physical education on Wednesday -- two connected hours. And the teacher was ill. I sneaked out as quietly as I could, making sure no one saw me leave. Especially Vinnie and his bitchy girlfriend Melissa; for those two would probably somehow betray me. My stealth tactics worked -- even the school surveillance cameras didn't tape me due to my careful moves. I raced to Sempiternal Lust. Once there, I threw down my bike, not bothering to lock it (and it was some old second hand thing; no one would bother with stealing it). I threw open the door and yelled, "Lisa!"

She ran out of the storehouse at the back of the shop. Upon seeing me, she smiled and said, "Jesus! I thought there was a fire or something!"

I smiled at her: a true Goddess. Today she wore tight camouflage trousers, in a grey/black/red colour pattern, combined with a tight indigo tank-top. As always, she wore combat boots. Best of all were her eyes, deep and green. She was sweating.

"I was just unpacking the new shipment of X-51 Ultra Black vibrators. They look like this."

I hadn't noticed her holding something in her hand, but what she held up was a monstrosity.

"Christ," I muttered.

"Uh-huh. Ten inches long, one and three quarters wide. Special clit stimulator, which rotates and vibrates, and a built in... here, just press this button... a built-in anal plug of five inches, retractable. The whole thing vibrates, rotates, is ultra-quiet and has little blinking lights. 'Strong lubricant advised'. Like it?"

"It is... huge..." I stammered.

"Does give some knock-out orgasms, though."

"Have you tried it?" I asked incredulously, not believing such a nice girl could slide something of that magnitude inside of her.

"Yup. I'm not a size-queen, M. To be honest, a guy doesn't need to be huge to satisfy me. In fact, I don't mind if a guy is average, or even small -- as long as he cares about my needs. Putting this inside of me was a challenge, but man! Did-I-come! Anyways. They're $ 99,99. Interested?"

"Hell no! If I got one for my stepmother, she might like it so much that she'll use it on me. No thanks."

"So, then... What brought you here?" She smiled her gorgeous smile.

"Was in the 'hood, cruisin' in my Jaguar; thought, 'what the hell, let's pick up some bitch.'."

Lisa laughed at my gangster impersonation.

"Just been milked?"

"Yup."

"And now -- orgasm?"

I took a deep breath, then softly said, "Yup."

"How long has it been -- since your last real orgasm?" asked Lisa.

"I forgot. Months. That much is certain."

Lisa whistled. "Poor boy." I sighed.

"Well then, would you like me to take special care of you?"

My heart started to beat faster. "Yes... Yes, please."

"You've never been with a girl, huh?"

I shook my head, feeling my cheeks turn red.

She stepped closer and put her hand on my chest; she whispered, "Never mind about that -- you're with a girl, now. I suggest we start slowly, though."

I nodded. Her hand felt like it radiated heat that penetrated all the way to my heart. I watched as Lisa walked over to the door, locked it, and put the 'out for lunch' sign in front of the door. There was no way anyone could peek inside. She pulled her tank-top over her head, kicked off her boots and pulled down her trousers, throwing the pieces of clothing over the counter. I was staring, open-mouthed.

She looked at me and said, "What are you standing around here for? Take off your clothes!"

I nodded and undressed quicker than I'd ever done before. Lisa took the little chain from her neck, walked over to me, and undid my chastity belt. It fell to the floor, and my penis immediately pointed at the ceiling. Throbbing, waiting.

Lisa smiled and said, "Wow, are we eager..."

I nodded and answered, "Lisa... please!"

She smiled her beautiful smile at me and stepped in closer.

"Would you like to fuck me? Shove that big hard rod deep inside of me and thrust till you come?"

At those words, I nearly shot my load.

"Oohhh, Lisa!"

She smiled and whispered in my ear, "Not today, lover. Not today. You're not ready for it. I said we should start off slowly. But don't worry: I'll make sure you leave satisfied..."

And then she sank to her knees. I couldn't believe it. She was not really going to... to suck me off? A blowjob? Fellatio? Oral sex? Really? The past few months, I'd been sucking cock myself -- rubber cock, real cock: anything. But now some stunning girl was about to do it for me. Incredible...

Lisa put her right hand around my shaft, while she softly caressed my smooth balls. Her mere touch made my entire body tingle. "Ready?"

"I..."

It was all I could mutter.

She giggled softly, and then she ran her soft tongue along the sensitive back ridge of my penis. When she reached the head, she slowly swirled her tongue around it. When it was nice and wet, she touched the tip with her lips, and ever so slowly my penis slid inside of her mouth. I gasped aloud.

Very gently, she let my penis slide inside of her mouth, farther and farther. All the while, she sucked it, keeping the pressure even and intense; but not so powerful that it hurt. More and more of my penis disappeared inside of her mouth. She apparently knew how to deep-throat, because all of my six inches slid past her lips.

I closed my eyes (I couldn't even focus properly anymore) and grabbed her head -- not to force her down on me, but to stabilize myself. I was in heaven. The sensations were so intense, that I can't describe them adequately. I felt like an icebreaker, rushing towards the icebergs of orgasm. Very soon, I knew I was about to come.

"Li-Lisa! Sssstoo-hop! Oh! Oh! I... I'm going to... Lisa! If you... you... aah-haa! Oh, if you don't want me to come in your mouth, s-s-stop! Oh my... Oh... Oooooh my Goooooood!"

I cried out when I came. Wave after wave of hot seed squirted into Lisa's mouth, who was just intently sucking my sensitive head, while she softly massaged my balls. She kept sucking while I came, prolonging the orgasm. Finally, I begged her to stop, and I took a few paces back, hit the wall with my back, and slowly slid down to the floor.

I looked up at Lisa, and just saw her swallow. She licked her lips, and then used her finger

to clean the last drops from her chin. She sensuously sucked her finger as she approached me.

"You... swallow?" I asked, by now knowing the taste of sperm intimately.

"Well, you happen to taste pretty well."

"Really?"

"Yeah. A healthy dose of proteins, by the way."

I couldn't believe my ears. A girl had just given me a blowjob, and now she was telling me she enjoyed swallowing.

"Now that you've come, you could fuck me. But I don't think you're getting hard for the next few hours."

I looked at my limp penis and smiled. "Sorry. Can I do anything for you to compensate?"

Lisa smiled and said, "You could eat me out. But... have you seen the time?"

I checked the clock on the wall. Twenty minutes till my next class.

"Damn! I'd better get out of here. I... I'm sorry, Lisa."

She smiled and said, "Never mind, M. You'll get another chance next time, okay?"

I crawled over to her and grabbed her. I drew her near, and kissed her, giving everything I had. It was the third time I'd ever kissed her. After an apparent eternity, we broke up.

"Holy shit! That was amazing!" exclaimed Lisa; "And you're stronger than you look, too!"

"Lisa I... I think I..."

"Love you."

We pronounced those two undying words together.

When I was racing back to school, they were still echoing inside my head. Vinnie walked by in the corridor, and I smiled mysteriously. He packed eight inches, alright. But I had something he didn't have -- I had Lisa.

CHAPTER XII

"I have a very special surprise for you, honey," said my stepmother in her sweetest voice. I was kneeling before her -- naked, hands cuffed behind my back, red ball-gag in my mouth. It was time for my monthly milking session.

The doorbell rang. I closed my eyes and groaned through my gag. There was only one option: that was Vinnie, and I would have to suck him off again. My stepmother went downstairs and, indeed, entered the room again with Vinnie and his bitchy cheerleader girlfriend, Melissa.

"Hi M.," said Melissa in her irritating high-strung voice. "Guess what? The other day I was talking with your stepmother—we met in the shoe store and I helped her pick some nice boots—and I explained her that Vinnie would love to try anal sex, but that I didn't really feel like it. So she came up with this brilliant idea: your ass, or rather 'pussy' as she calls it, is already trained. And I hear that today's the day you're allowed to dribble away your little load of boy-goo. Well, Vinnie and I just happened to be around, so we thought..."

I closed my eyes, fuming inside. Vinnie unbuckled his trousers and started stroking his big, eight inch cock. Melissa kneeled next to me. She was wearing a short skirt which crept up as she kneeled, exposing a white satin thong. I guffawed softly -- she was a bitch, but an attractive one, indeed.

"Hey! Keep your eyes off me, fagboy! Vinnie! He was staring at my pussy! Make him feel it!"

She looked me in the eye, and I felt my stepmother apply a copious amount of lube to my rectum. Melissa whispered, "You're so busted now, suckboy! I know you love sucking cock, but now the biggest cock in school is going to fuck you raw. And Vinnie has some stamina."

At that very moment, the head of Vinnie's cock pushed against my opening.

"Careful now, Vinnie," advised my stepmother; "Go slowly at first. I know it's just like a pussy, but it's quite a bit tighter, so take it easy and build up the pace."

Very gently (quite surprising for such a ruffian), Vinnie's big dick slid inside of me. I groaned. I had been butt-fucked with an eight inch strap-on before, but a real cock was completely different. I hated it. This was even more humiliating than Mom's rubber dildo.

"Christ, you're tight," moaned Vinnie.

"Ooh," purred Melissa, "A tight little bitch. Haven't you learned how to finger-fuck your pussy? I did. When I was eleven, to be precise. I just started to tickle myself in the shower once, and boy, was that a success! And do you know what?"

At this moment, Vinnie was in all the way. He started to retract again, very slowly.

Melissa continued, "My first lesbian experience was with my sister. All girls are bi, did you know that? Oh no, that's right -- you don't have a girlfriend. In fact, no girl ever comes close to you. Actually, no girl will ever allow you to come close to her. And 'come' has more than one meaning in this case, haha! Well, anyway. Where was I? Oh yeah, lesbianism. My parents were gone, and I was sixteen. My sister is two years older than me. So... One night we were playing this silly card game. At one moment, she smiled wickedly and said, 'The loser will have to do anything the winner says, okay?'. So I say, 'Yeah, sure.' Well, I lost. And then my sister undressed and revealed her firm breasts and shaven pussy. I had just started shaving by then, and she confronted me with it, saying that she'd found some hairs in the sink. She wouldn't tell Mom and Dad, if I ate her out. 'That's incest,' I said. 'Hell no,' she said, 'incest is when your brother fucks you and you marry. Some simple muff diving won't mind.' I was reluctant at first, but I did it anyway. She gave me directions, and I led her to a shivering orgasm. Of course, I then told her to eat me out. She complied, and boy, could that girl eat pussy. She told me that she did it regularly with her girlfriends. Oh my! You're all hard! You really are a faggot! Vinnie, you're making this little suckface here all hard!"

Vinnie just kept groaning and pumping. It wasn't true. Her story had excited me -- it had nothing to do with the large cock buried up my ass.