The Life and Times of M.X.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, so then she said that she'd have a slumber party tomorrow, when Mom and Dad were still gone. If I would do what she said, she would eat me out again. The following evening I was allowed to join her club of eight girlfriends, provided that I—guess what—ate them all out. That I did, M., and I never drank so much pussy juice in one go. One by one, I set them off. They all judged my oral skills as pretty good, for a beginner. That was one wild night. We played poker, and the loser had to eat out all the other girls. I think we all had close to fourteen orgasms before we went to bed. You pathetic males can't manage that, coming fourteen times in a row. That's why we females are superior. Hey, what's that? Ooh, is he hitting you sweet spot, suckboy? Your sticky goo is dribbling away."

I moaned. The big cock kept pressurizing my prostate, milking out the sperm. I was dribbling, indeed. Vinnie just kept pumping, building up the pace. His breathing became heavier and heavier. And suddenly he grabbed my hips and yanked me back and forth over his large dick. "Fuuuuck!" he yelled -- and I felt his large load of sperm splash inside of me. Very slowly, he retracted.

My stepmother took off my gag and collected the black saucer she had put under me, and held it in front of my face.

"Be a good boy."

I sighed and licked up my sperm.

"Oh my fucking God!" yelled Melissa in her bitchiest voice, "You fucking loser!"

I turned beet-red and stared at the floor. What else could I do? My hands were still cuffed behind my back.

"Well done, honey," said my stepmother. "Yes, Melissa, it is sad. But that is all these little-dicked boys are good for: sucking cock and butt-fucking. Occasionally they can eat pussy, but only for your pleasure, never theirs. Obviously, they have to learn how to swallow, and what better way is there than making them spill their own seed without any pleasurable sensations and then forcing them to drink it? I have this future project in mind, in which I'll collect M.'s seed until I've got half a liter of it, and then I will put it in the microwave so that it's nice and warm, just the way he likes it -- and then he will drink it all down. You would like that, wouldn't you, honey?"

"No!" I cried, disgusted.

"Good," said my stepmother.

Vinnie thanked her for the good fucking, and then he left, taking Melissa's hand. The bitch looked around and stuck out her tongue.

I silently mouthed, 'Bitch!', to which she turned her head, walked on, and raised her middle finger over her right shoulder.

"You've been a very good boy," said my stepmother; "Tomorrow is the great interschool football match. I've told Vinnie that you will encourage the team. You don't mind sucking off eleven well-hung guys, do you, honey?"

CHAPTER XIII

And then it was Saturday -- the grand day, the day of the interschool football match. And it wasn't just any match, oh no, it was the match. The match between our school and the other school, X—. There was a lifelong rivalry between these two major educational institutions in the area. Why the hell that was, I'll never know, but it was there. Our football team hated the other football team. War, life-and-death stuff. And I had to encourage the team. My stepmother led me inside the dressing room.

"Look, it's our little cocksucker!" cried Vinnie, eliciting a loud cheer from the other players. Apparently they had been briefed by Vinnie. He walked over to me and said, "Undress, bitch."

I complied, not having a choice. All the guys started laughing as soon as I dropped my pants -- the only thing more humiliating than that is when girls laugh at your size. 'Damn it,' I thought, 'I'm not that fucking small! Six inches, average, right?'

Apparently not. My stepmother cuffed my hands behind my back and told me to kneel. Reluctantly, I complied. Vinnie walked over to me and held out his eight inch cock. I started to lick it, hearing some of the guys whisper, "Jesus, he actually does it!"

As you may remember, I spent most of my lunch breaks on my knees, sucking cock -- mostly Vinnie's friends -- but apparently some of these guys hadn't believed the stories. I turned even redder than I already was. Vinnie came in no time, squirting my mouth full of hot sperm. Then came the next in line. And the next. Their seed had started to dribble down my chin -- it was just too much to swallow. And all of these guys were well-hung. The smallest one was a good seven inches. My stepmother seemed to have guessed my thoughts, for she said, "You see all these big, manly dicks, honey? Beautiful big cocks that really get a woman's juices flowing. Now, will you finally accept that your little dicky is not average? You're just small. It's true, there are even smaller guys, but even six inches are just, well," she giggled softly, "worthless." Another guy came in my mouth.

When my jaws hurt pretty badly, the worst thing happened. The Black quarterback stepped in and took his cock from his pants. "Holy shit," I muttered. My stepmother wantonly exclaimed, "Oooh, yes! Now that, honey, is... a... cock!" It was huge.

"Nine and a half inches of prime meat," said Jack proudly, "also known as 'The Drying Pole'." The other guys laughed and whistled at Jack's remark.

It was not just long, it was pretty wide, too. I had to use all my blowing skills to wrap my lips around the monster. He had some impressive stamina, too. No matter how hard I sucked, he didn't come. Finally, while I bobbed up and down very quickly, keeping his sensitive head under continuous suction, he cried out. His balls were the size of small eggs, and he sprayed fifteen big jets of sperm into my mouth. I tried to swallow, but I just couldn't: his sticky goo dribbled down my chin and when Jack retracted, he squirted some more on my lips.

"Be a good boy," said my stepmother, "lick it up."

I sighed and then licked my lips, eliciting cries like, "Jesus!" "Gross!" and "What a fag!"

The guys all left for the field, after thanking my stepmother for the extra incentive she had brought. She walked over to me and said, "Well done, honey. I see you enjoy sucking cock more and more."

"I don't! Jesus Christ -- I'm straight, damn it! Why the hell do you have me do all this? It's fucking humiliating and you're a fucking bitch!"

Wow. I'd never yelled like that before. I'd never called her names -- called anyone names, actually.

"I'm only doing what's best for you, honey."

"Best for me? Best for me! That's a laugh! You're sick in the head, you vicious bitch!"

"That's enough."

She didn't scream, she didn't turn red. She said it completely calmly and I felt cold sweat on my back: this was much scarier. I was still kneeling, otherwise I would have backed off, without a doubt.

"You make me sad, honey. I thought—really thought—that we were getting somewhere. I seem to have been wrong. Too bad. That means we may just have to intensify our training programme, don't you think?"

"No."

"Good. Well, I'm off to watch the match. Here let me just..." and then she strapped the red ball-gag around my head, tightening the straps. "Well, be a good boy and I'll see you later, honey."

She was gone. I was alone, cuffed, gagged and naked except for my chastity belt. The door wasn't locked. But obviously there was no way I was going to escape like this. The school was empty, everyone was watching the match and it was a Saturday. But to go home I'd have to cross the street like this -- and I would never do that, ever.

I was just kneeling there. And then I started to cry. I didn't want to, but I couldn't help myself. What the hell was going on in my life? I'd been a happy—albeit girlfriend-less—teen, complete with a hidden porn collection, only a couple of months (not even half a year) ago and look at me now. Sucking cock, taking it up the ass... Tears flowed down my face and I felt completely beaten. I sat there for God knows how long, when the door suddenly opened.

Melissa, Vinnie's cheerleader girlfriend entered, accompanied by one of her friends, a gorgeous redhead. They were both wearing their cheerleader outfits: short blue skirts and tight white and blue tops, showing off their taut bellies and their firm breasts.

"Hey bitchboy," said Melissa, "This is Joanna, well, you know her from art class, I guess. Joanna, this loser here is M[...]. Look at that little dicky."

Both girls laughed out loud.

"And what's even worse," continued the blond bitch, "do you know what he just did? He sucked off the entire team."

"What the fuck?" said Joanna.

"No shit, just look at his chest, you can still see some drops of sperm."

"Oh my fucking God! You're right. What a bitch!"

"And—oh God, you won't believe this—he actually... guess what... swallows."

"What? Jesus, you're serious? He swallows? E-eeew! That is so disgusting."

I felt as red as a tomato.

"Well, my little cocksucker," whispered Melissa, as she kneeled down in front of me, purposefully spreading her legs slightly so as to expose the bright white thong she was wearing. "Guess what? The cheerleaders aren't needed right now. I talked to your stepmother and she explained me that you'd been a very naughty boy." Joanna laughed a bitchy laugh.

"And so she suggested that we should punish you. Well... we don't have any trouble with that. So she lent us a fourteen inch strap-on dildo..."

My eyes grew wide.

The two girls were silent for a moment, then started to laugh. "Haha, got you there! No, we don't have a fourteen inch rubber cock -- although I am told that you like them big when you take it up the ass. No, don't worry, M. We won't hurt you, after all, we're just girls and you are big and strong"—at this point Joanna started to laugh almost uncontrollably—"and, haha, Jesus, stop it Joanna, I'm fucking serious, and you're so manly. I mean, just look at that monster cock of yours. Seriously, M., what is it? Four inches? Five?" I shook my head.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Joanna, "You can't mean... six? Six whole inches? My God, that is huge!"

Melissa laughed and said, "And what's even more masculine are those beautiful peanut size nuts. Well, okay, I'll be fair: peanuts in the pod."

He two girls laughed out loud, utterly enjoying my humiliation.

"Watch this," said Melissa, as she removed two little clamps from her hair.

She softly rubbed my nipples and then put one of the clamps on my left nipple. I gasped. The pain was sharp, but not unbearable. And then she added the second clamp to my right nipple.

"Ooh," cooed the two girls. "Isn't that a pretty little bitch?"

"Melissa," whispered Joanna softly, as she kneeled besides her. "Melissa, I'm sooo horny."

"Oh, poor girl. Shall I take care of that for you?"

And Melissa slowly pulled off Joanna's top, revealing the girl's firm breasts, with a beautiful pair of nipples, slightly pointing up.

"Oh Joanna, your nipples are almost as red as M.'s will be in a moment," whispered Melissa, and she started to suck the other girl's nipples one by one, making them all hard and red. Then the two girls embraced and started to kiss passionately. My eyes grew wide: this was just like one of the porn flicks I'd been so fond of back then, when I could still come whenever I wanted. Or come at all, really... Months ago. Damn!

Joanna broke the kiss and pulled off Melissa's top. Melissa's breasts were at least as beautiful and firm as Joanna's. My penis was straining against the clear plastic of my chastity belt, obviously without avail. The girls kissed some more, gently caressing each other's breasts. And then Joanna got up and pulled down her skirt, keeping her knee-high white socks and white shoes on. She took off her red thong, revealing a gorgeous pussy. Her pubic hair was nearly completely shaven off, except for a narrow line -- her lips were completely smooth, and this line just covered her Venus mound. Melissa followed Joanna's example and said, "Look M., I'm completely smooth. What do you like best? Melissa's little landing strip, or my smoothness?"

I swallowed and softly nodded towards Joanna.

"Ooh, the little bitch likes you, Joanna!"

"Aw, how sweet! Not that there is a chance in hell he will ever get near my pussy -- any pussy for that matter, haha!"

And then Joanna lay down on her back. Melissa kneeled over her head, facing Joanna's feet, and then slowly moved down. Jesus, they were going to 69 right here in front of me!

Minutes long, I just heard the soft sounds their tongues made, accompanied by gentle moans. Suddenly, Melissa stopped licking and pushed herself up, resting on her elbows. Her lips were sticky with a whitish juice. Softly, she whispered, "Oh my God! R-r-right there! Jesus Jo! Don't stop... don't... don't stop! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh myyyyy Gooood! Jeeesus! Jesus! I'm going to c--... Oh! Fuck! Yeeeeeees! Aaaargh!"

While Joanna's soft tongue brought her to orgasm, Melissa looked at me, locking her eyes with mine. My cock was throbbing, doing anything to get hard, but it lost the battle.

"Oh, M., that was a mind-shattering orgasm. Joanna's a real cunnilingus expert. I think she once told me she ate her first pussy when she was twelve -- playing with a girlfriend (not me, unfortunately). Just imagine what this little bitch could do to your cock. Can you picture it, M.? Her hot, wet lips wrapped around your little dick, sucking it ferociously, coating it with her saliva? Oh, wouldn't that be great? And then you shooting your little load all over her breasts -- or even better: inside of her mouth and then telling her to swallow it. Boy oh boy, you would like that, wouldn't you?"

My balls felt like exploding on the spot, but there was nothing I could do, but groan.

"Hey, little bitch! Instead of talking about fairytales, how about finishing me off?"

Melissa smiled and whispered, "Fairytales indeed. Face it M.: you'll never come again. Let alone via a girl's attention."

And then Melissa got off Joanna, who turned so that she was on her back, facing me. She spread her legs and showed off her pink vagina to me. "Would you like this, M.? Would you like to slide inside of my tight, wet pussy and fuck me? Ram your cock in and out? Forcing me down with your strong arms and pounding my pussy? Well, forget it, loser! You're a fucking little cocksucker and you will never fuck a girl with that pathetic dicklet of yours."

And then Melissa kneeled between Joanna's spread legs, sticking her butt in the air, giving me a great view of her smooth, pink pussy, which still glistened with her juices. She started to lap away at Joanna's rock-hard clit, eliciting loud moans from the redhead. Joanna rested on her elbows and grabbed Melissa's head to guide her motions. She came in no time, screaming out and thrusting her hips. She was quiet for a few minutes, then slowly got up and just said, "Wow."

Joanna stepped in and took hold of the two clamps on my nipples. Slowly, she pulled them off, which hurt beyond belief. And then the blood started to flow back in, which hurt even more. I groaned through my gag, as tears sprang to my eyes.

"Ooh," cooed Joanna, "is the little bitchboy going to cry?"

I wouldn't. I couldn't. I resisted fiercely and the girls seemed disappointed. 'Ha!' I thought, 'victory!'

The girls got dressed again -- and then the guys entered, yelling, punching each other and laughing. They had won. My stepmother was with them.

"You should congratulate these fine players, M., because they won. And I told them that you would be happy to give them something in return." She shook a bottle of lubricant. I closed my eyes as she applied the liquid. Vinnie went first, fucking my ass with his big cock. He shot his celebratory load in no time; "You're such a tight little bitch," he guffawed.

More guys followed, one by one butt-fucking me. I watched Joanna slap Melissa's firm butt before she left, giving her a wink. Melissa blew her a kiss and then kneeled besides me. Before I knew it, ten guys had fucked my ass. I felt sore already.

And then Jack walked over to me and kneeled behind me. "I'm going to enjoy this," said he, as he squirted the entire contents of the bottle of lube over my opened anus and his huge cock. Very slowly he slid in. By now, my sphincter had given up, and I accommodated him surprisingly easily. He was huge, though. At last he slid in completely, filling me up in ways I had not known before. His massive cock put continuous pressure on my prostate, and, due to being stimulated by ten previous cocks, I quickly started to dribble seed. My stepmother attentively placed the familiar black dish under my cock.

"Ooh, little bitch!" whispered Melissa in my ear, "Don't you just love big cocks? And I hear that Black cocks are even better than white ones. Bigger. Thicker. More endurance. Yeah, I'll try it someday. Wow, this just has to be your lucky day, little girl: first sucking all those big cocks, and now being fucked time after time again. Oh, he really is huge, isn't he, M.? Yes, a beautiful, big, juicy piece of man-meat to fill you up!"

Jack went on and on, pounding my sorry ass. And just when I thought he wouldn't achieve an orgasm by all of this, he grabbed my hips and jerked me up and down over his cock more viciously then ever before. I groaned loudly and then I felt a monstrous load of sperm splash inside of me. He emptied his huge balls inside of me for the second time that day. When he finally retracted his monstrous cock, my rectum felt completely stretched out.

"Wow, you made him come, little bitch," whispered Melissa, "That big cock just blasted away in delicious orgasm! You're a very naughty little girl, making boys come like that!"

My stepmother took off my gag and held out the black dish. Obediently, I licked up my sperm. All the guys were silent, and then Melissa whispered, "That is just so gross. What a fucking faggot sperm receptacle you are!"

And that made my humiliation complete.

CHAPTER XIV

My ass hurt for a week after the football team's abuse. Furthermore, the usual lunch break blowjob sessions continued. The long, hot summer had ended. Autumn had announced itself and it was probably going to be a particularly cold winter this year, because it was getting colder by the day. And then, one day, the janitor entered our maths class. He approached the teacher and whispered something. She nodded and said, "M., please go with Mr. Johnson, there is an important phone call for you. You'd better hurry."

"Ooohh," whispered Melissa, "are you doing phone jobs as well, now?"

I gave her a killer look and followed the janitor. We walked through the long hallways. It was a quarter to four and it was very dark outside. There was no rain yet, but the sky had a very dark grey hue, almost yellow at the horizon. We'd have a tremendous rain shower in a couple of minutes, and most likely thunder, too.

"Here," said Mr. Johnson as he handed me the phone.

"M., it's me."

It was my father. "Dad? What is it? You sound like hell!"

"It... it's your mother -- stepmother, it... She... She was driving and a... She's dead."

"What?!"

"The trucker was drunk and he... He didn't see her. She had right of way, but he... Jesus, M., she's gone."

"That's incredible..." I muttered. During the last months, I had started to hate her more than anything in the world, but this... this was quite a shock.

"I... Where are you?"

"I'm at home, now. I... I'm devastated."

In a few years, he'd lost two women now. "I'm... I'll come home right away. Jesus, Dad..."

"Give me the janitor, I'll make sure he knows you're coming home."

The janitor and my father spoke for a few seconds. And then the principal entered the little room of the janitor. He talked to my father as well, and then he gave me permission to go home.

Mr. Johnson put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Sorry, kid."