The Life and Times of M.X.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a kind man; tough but kind. I drove home on my bike. When I left the school gate, the rain started to pour down. It was one of the worst showers I'd ever seen. It was so dark, it seemed to be evening. And then it started to thunder.

Completely drenched, I opened the door; my hands were pretty numb from the cold and wet. I pushed the door open. All lights were off. "Dad?"

No response. I entered the living room and groped for the light switch, leaving behind a trail of rain water. I couldn't find it; must have been the emotion. And then a bright flash of lighting lit up the room, followed by an enormous thunderclap.

My father was on the couch. I couldn't believe my eyes. I finally found the light switch. A little note was on the table, next to an empty bottle of sleeping pills. My father's dead hand grasped a half-empty bottle of whisky. 'To M.,' the note read, 'My dear son, I've loved you more than anything in the world. Forgive my cowardice, but I couldn't do it -- not again. I couldn't go through it. Please -- don't call the emergency service. It's okay, it really is.' From that point on the handwriting became erratic. 'I will always love you, and I'll watch you from above, I promise. In my desk is all the paperwork you need. I have 25,000 in the bank, which is yours. I feel it starting to work M. forgive me forgive me I will sleep sleep rest. Goodbye and love, Dad.'

I fell to my knees and I was silent.

At last, I got up. I was all alone now. There was no more family: grandparents dead, no uncles, no cousins, nothing. I arched my back and I cried out.

The next few hours were—and still are—a blur. Coroners came, things were arranged. And then it was night. I slept alone, in an abandoned house. It still rained and thundered.

I awoke at four o'clock in the morning and got dressed. The principal had told me that I could take off as long as I needed and that the school counsellor would help me with administrative things. Great. I made some breakfast, and got to bed again.

When I woke up for the second time that day, it was four o'clock in the afternoon. I had to talk to someone. Anyone. And since I'd never been one to socialize, there weren't many friends. Any friends. Only her.

So I got on my bike and drove off to Sempiternal Lust. Once more, when I arrived, I was totally drenched and very cold. I opened the door, hearing the familiar creaking sound and the little bell. So did Lisa, who approached me from the storehouse at the back of the shop. Even though it was much colder than when I'd first met her, she still dressed in her peculiar style: combat boots, tight grey camouflage trousers and a black tank-top.

"Hi, M.!" she stepped in a little closer. "Jesus! You look like shit! What the hell happened to you?"

"Sh-She's dead."

"What? Who? Your stepmother?!"

"Yes. Car accident. And my f..." I swallowed hard. "My father, too."

"Oh my God, M.... I... I don't know what to say."

"He killed himself after she died."

"Christ! Come here."

She came closer to me, and although I wanted to approach her, I couldn't. I seemed to be frozen in time.

"And you're all wet, too. Here, let me help you. You'll die from cold. Oh fuck! Sorry, I didn't mean it that way!"

I smiled weakly and then felt her pull my shirt over my head, undoing my shoes, and taking off my trousers. I obediently lifted one leg at a time, allowing her to undress me. When I was just wearing my chastity belt, she embraced me. Gently, she stroked my back, restoring my life energy along with my body heat.

"Poor guy," she whispered. "Any family?"

"No one."

"Jesus..."

And then I cried. For the first time, I let loose all my emotion; and she just held me, until, finally, I had no more tears to shed.

She walked over to the door and turned around the 'open'-sign, signifying closure of the shop. "Let's get that belt off; you don't need it anymore."

I nodded. I was starting to feel better after the outburst.

"Thank you, Lisa," said I. "For all of this."

She nodded and said, "Of course." She threw the belt over the counter and said, "You're free, love."

"'Love'?"

She smiled and put a hand on my chest. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer. And then we kissed. Passionately, heart-felt. After an eternity, Lisa broke the kiss and sank to her knees. Without much ado, she started to suck my cock -- and God, was she an expert at that. Before long, her slow, intense sucking set me off. I warned her, but she just kept sucking, taking my load in her mouth.

"That was good," I whispered.

"Then reciprocate," she commanded softly, as she undressed and sat down on the counter.

It was still raining, and the thunder had picked up again. But I was oblivious to it, and buried my face in her soft folds, licking, caressing, loving. I made her come quickly and intensely, and afterwards I licked my lips: she tasted sweet.

She needed some time to recuperate, breathing heavily and sweating profoundly, like me. And then she walked over to one of the boxes on the counter, her vagina still swollen and glistening. She rummaged through it, turned around, and held up a condom.

"Are you ready to become a man, M.?"

"You mean... I mean... You want me to... you?"

She smiled and nodded.

I fumbled with the rubber device, my fingers trembling and my heart thumping in my chest.

She giggled softly and said, "Here, lie down on your back. I'll do it."

And with one swift motion, she rolled the contraceptive around my rock-hard penis. And then she straddled me. We were on the counter. I looked at the gorgeous girl, as she took hold of my penis, slightly pushed herself up, gently stroked her vagina, and then positioned the tip of my head.

"Ready?"

I couldn't speak from excitement and anticipation, and therefore just nodded.

Very slowly, she let me slide inside of her. I cannot even start to describe the feeling. It was everything I'd ever dreamed of: tight, wet, just incredible. Very slowly, she moved up, and down again. I had been staring down at my penis being enveloped by her gorgeous smooth vagina. I looked up, staring at her perfect breasts.

And then I looked her in the eye. Those beautiful, almost catlike green eyes. She smiled and softly said, "Oh, M., do you like me?"

"Aaah."

It was all I could say. I swallowed hard, completely overwhelmed by the sensations, then said, "Lisa, you are a Goddess."

She built up the pace a little, and then whispered, softly giggling, "M., you're wonderful."

Ever so slowly, she increased the pace. I had expected that, should I ever lose my virginity, I would most likely come after five seconds, completely ruining the experience. But thanks to Lisa's exhaustive blowjob and her careful pace, I lasted a lot longer. Until finally, Lisa moved quicker and quicker, grabbing her breasts, riding me hands-free. She was glistening with sweat -- and then she cried out. Her vagina clenched my penis, and I came as well.

She collapsed on top of me, and I held her tightly.

EPILOGUE

And that, basically, is my story. From that moment on, I have never sucked cock again. Amazed? Well, if you remember correctly, at the beginning of this story, I told you that I sucked cock.

You see, I moved in with Lisa, who appeared to live in the apartment above Sempiternal Lust. I finished my school and started to work in the shop. We actually do pretty well, you know. It's true, we'll never be millionaires, but we've got each other. We love each other and we don't need much. Our sex life is amazing: we regularly test new toys, including the occasional strap-on. For old time's sake, so to speak.

As to the chastity belt, well, I gleefully burned it. We had the metal smelted and had two rings forged from it. We always wear them. A symbol of our eternal love -- Eternal Lust.