The Life Heroic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a lovely sight, isn't it?" I whispered into her ear as my hand slid up her thigh and across her belly, brushing along a rigid nipple to take her throat in one hand. My other slipped through her hair to palm the back of her head and with gentle yet irresistible strength I drew her down and close to the results of her work. "Tongue out," I said firmly and she obeyed at once. "Your mistress has more to come, dear maid, and you are to prepare her. Work diligently." So saying I pressed her forward and between her lady's cheeks, tongue pressing against the tiny rosebud. Alissabet gave a low moan from deep in her throat and took her mistress's hips in her hands, pressing herself in tighter. I chuckled and picked up the flogger she had dropped. Misselyndra's own strangled moan nearly made me laugh aloud, but I managed to retain my composure.

"Terni. Fassine- you have done well. Terni, go to my bag and find the tail. You will cover it in the perfume I had given you earlier. Fassine, you may wait here until needed." The pair took to their tasks as I concluded my tale. "As to the greenskins, when their rebellion had run its course, I arrived to dispatch perhaps three dozen wounded, exhausted Orcs, not one of them able to raise a blade against me. Three hundred Orcs... any five of them would be my equal in battle, and they all lie dead at my hand, because I know what they did not." Terni brought the last of my tools to me: a preserved horsetail mounted to the flat end of a polished oaken plug, its thickest point half the width of my wrist, now slathered in the apothecaries' potion. I sat her beside her fellow guard and moved to where the lady's handmaiden was lost in her task.

A grip on her honey-colored braid gave purchase to pull Alissabet back from her task; her eyes were entirely glazed now, her jaw half-slack, her lips and cheeks glistening with her own saliva and her mistress's juices. "Well done," I said fondly from above her. "You have earned a reward: you may watch. Hold her wide for me..." I guided the handmaid to spread her mistress's cheeks wide, and she was panting heavily as she watched me guide the plug to the tight twitching asshole before her. Both visitor and host were well prepared, yet the fit was still tight. I took my time, working it in bit by bit, and each time she thrashed against her bonds it pressed that little bit deeper. Both mistress and handmaid were beyond words, every breath a rushed moan nearly in harmony, and at the last I gave a wicked grin and pressed the final length into her, letting her tight ring close about its pinched middle. She thrashed and gave a long, deep moan as she stilled and hung limp, chest hitching for breath as she adjusted to the intruder within her. I grinned widely and whispered into Alissabet's ear: "Your lady appears troubled, little Lissa. The fit is perhaps uncomfortable. Sooth it with your tongue." She set to the task at once, and I delighted to see her fingers digging into her mistress's hips, pulling herself in tight. I raised my voice once more.

"That lesson, dear lady, is this: power is not about strength, or force, or brilliance. Those Orcs were stronger than me, and Hackitt was cleverer. And they had no chance. Because I know that what matters is not strength, but where" and with a single fingernail, I flicked the side of the plug within her, "you," another flick and she thrashed as though she were a bell that had been struck, "apply it." A final flick and the shudder built to thrashing told me that she had found an orgasm she most certainly was not seeking. I chuckled and stood, leaving Alissabet kneeling behind her mistress, hands now squirming in her lap as she licked around the edges of the plug. I circled to stand in front of the noblewoman once more, taking one heavy breast in my hand, lifting it gently, and keeping my eyes on hers throughout, lowered my head and flicked my tongue across the iron-hard nipple where it pressed against her slip's thin linen. The Lady's eyes twitched at their corners in time with her jumping jaw and the pushing of her hips back against her handmaiden's tongue. I let her breast fall free and took her chin in my hand instead.

"That is why I know that although not a mark will I leave, you will tell me what I wish to know before we so much as approach your betrothed's lands." I said with absolute sincerity. She shook her head defiantly but then her eyes widened further and darted to something over my shoulder.

I reacted heroically; a diving roll to where my sword lay on the ground, the blade unsheathed even as I regained my feet and swinging at where I estimated my foe to be based on the Lady's look. I expected it to result in a dead highwayman who never knew what hit him- not that it would thunk solidly into a wooden staff.

On the other side of that staff, purple eyes sparkling with amusement looked back at me in a strong-boned face under a great stormcloud of red hair. "Still leading with your sword, Harry?" She asked me with a wink. I let go of the sword in an instant, leaving it to fall to the dirt as its own weight pried it free of the staff, and spread my arms for a hug.

"Merri!" I roared. She tossed the staff aside to meet me and it was with joyous cries that we matched bearhugs. Not many women are near my current height, nor my strength, but Merri, or whatever her name had become, was no ordinary woman: she was a Heroine. We shared kisses on each others' cheeks and parted.

"What brings you to these lands? Where have you been? And who is this?" I asked, gesturing to the ebon-skinned young woman I had only just noticed was following in Merri's shadow and viewing the scene with a wide white smile.

"Introductions and stories are definitely in order," She said, grinning. "And I could use a drink. But we appear to have interrupted you...?"

"Oh," I said with a dismissive wave of my hand toward the tableau of the trussed-up noblewoman and her retinue watching us. "She'll keep. Let's have a drink."