The Life of a Hoosier Farm Girl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers

"Thanks, girls," I said, as I climbed on top of Kyle and used my hand to slip his cock back inside me. I knew they were both watching us as I tenderly, lovingly, fucked my brother on top of him. He felt this whole scene with my two girlfriends was a little surreal, he told me later, but he got into it.

Kyle was lasting a long time. At one point, he put me on all fours, facing the two naked sisters as they engaged in sixty-nine at the foot of the bed. He entered me from the rear, a position I love, and he fucked me brutally as we both watched the girl on girl action of the two blonde sisters.

When we were all four done, we moved to the living room, and we all sat there naked together. We discussed 'The Plan' some more, and then Kyle went to the kitchen to fix everyone some treats, and we three girls played cards to see who would get to enjoy Kyle next.

For the next 24 hours, none of us left the apartment. I explained the exhibitionist kink of our bedroom window at night. We all had fun watching the neighbors go at it with our night vision binoculars, and then we turned on the lights and gave our own spectacular show for our neighbors.

When we were done, our neighbor Marcia called me up briefly to thank me for the show. She asked, "Where is your handsome lover, Ray? "

"He suddenly had to go to Singapore," I said.

"Way to go, girl, you little rascal you. The cat's away, and from what we could see, you have some mighty fine mice!"

I explained my mice were hungry, and I had to go. She did not need to know Kyle was my brother!

Kyle was fairly amazed by my wanton life style. He was amazed, yes, but fortunately he was not grossed out. We were, after all, cut from the same cloth. Was it a curse or a blessing to have such a fantastic and totally irresistible brother? Well, whatever. I was hooked, and I was impatient for the girls to leave, so I could relax and enjoy Kyle all to myself.

Billie Jean and Chloe finally did leave. But as a condition to leave us two alone, they each extracted an incredible fuck from an enthusiastic Kyle, who thought he had died and gone to heaven. Not only did he have his sister clamoring to be pleasured by him, but he had the double blonde sisters, a siren and a sexpot, seducing him rather spectacularly.

By the time they left, and I was done with him, his cock was sore and he was toast. He slept for twelve hours. I was reduced to masturbating while I gazed at the wonder that was my beautiful brother, sleeping peacefully. My big, strong, soldier brother. When he woke, you know what I forced him to do. I am sure it is illegal somewhere even if you're not siblings, probably in some small towns in Georgia, but believe me when I tell you it was fun.

Kyle surprised me by wanting to watch the video of me being tortured and bled half to death. He paid close attention, and he held my hands during the most gruesome parts. Even though I was right there with him, he actually got scared for me during the video.

When it was over Kyle was good and hard again. I thought if we were to have sex, he would be tender. For once, my intuition was wrong. After the video, he fucked me brutally. I guess he was yet another 'rough and ready' lover. I was a bit grossed out, to be honest, that he got off on watching his own sister -- me -- get tortured.

I wondered if away in those foreign lands he had seen women suspended naked, and if he had fantasized about raping them? I had heard rumors about what went on in those secret prisons; we all have. It's not good. Maybe he actually had in fact raped some of them? My brother a rapist? No, I could not believe that.

I asked him. What he told me froze my blood. My brother was a changed man. I still loved him. I still lusted for him fanatically. But I viewed him with a newly cautious eye. He had in fact become a dangerous man. My Kyle, my own little brother whom I loved dearly, had become a bad hombre. At least he was our bad hombre. He was on our side.

But bottom line: My own brother Kyle had become a Bad Hombre.

**********************

We now had all the pieces. True, Ray was in Singapore on an assignment for his job, but in this modern age, he could do his part of our plan remotely. We had the spies at the restaurants in place. Chloe had finished the paintings, she had only to add the faces of the new victims, once we had them. And we had Kyle, our own bad hombre, and he was pumped to avenge the crimes committed against his beloved sister (me) and his two new sexy friends and lovers, Billie Jean and Chloe.

Billie Jean got the call. A new victim was in one of the target restaurants, being wined and dined by Mike, the seducer par excellence. I remembered when he seduced me. He took me to his apartment and had his way with me. He talked me into being bound for him, showed me off to Al and the others in all of my naked, just-fucked glory, and then gave me a date rape drug.

I had been carried off to Al's massive apartment on the 23rd floor of a fancy residence on Park Avenue, and been bound, spread eagle, on a bed in a room straight out of the Spanish inquisition, with paintings of St. Sebastian lining the walls.

There I had been raped by three different men, repeatedly. I had been hung, naked, by the wrists, cut on my chest just below my left boob, and bled half to death. All the while my torture and rapes were recorded for Al to get his rocks off watching at some future time. His resident artist Alex was painting my portrait while I was in this horrific state. I was a female, sacrificial, modern St. Sebastian.

The hostess was our contact in the restaurant, and she surreptitiously took a photo of the new potential victim. Chloe immediately added the new victim's face to her painting. We planned to send it to Al by Federal Express later that day when the paint dried. The idea was to freak him out. We wanted Al to be scared; we hoped it might impair his judgement. She used acrylics, so it would not take long for the painting to dry.

The picture had the victim naked, suspended in the torture room just as I had been (in fact, Chloe used my body as her model; I even posed for her, naked and spread eagle. She also used the videos and pictures).

Ray had already set up the tracking of Mike and Al's cell phones, so we knew their every movement. I would know when they left the restaurant, thanks to our spy, and the cell phone tracking would take care of the rest.

I was positioned outside the restaurant when Mike left with the new victim. We learned later her name was Tanya. Like me before her, Mike had manipulated Tanya into removing her bra, and her blouse was completely unbuttoned, too. I saw flashes of her boobs as she entered the taxi. She has nice boobs, I thought. How does Mike find these pretty, sexy, but most of all compliant women, these submissive women? How does he find women that he can get to humiliate themselves publicly?

It was a good question, because I am a submissive too, after all. I don't think submissive women are all that common. And they cannot possibly be easy to find. Yet Mike seems to find them, all right. We submissives must have tells, and Mike must know how to spot them; but for the life of me I have no idea what those tells might be.

Mike had used my submissive nature perfectly. He played me like a violin, just as he was playing poor innocent Tanya. I followed the taxi in my invisible rental car: a gray Honda Civic. Nobody notices those cars. They went to Tanya's place. This meant it was early in their relationship.

I could just barely read her lips, inviting him in. I don't really know how to read lips, but if two people are speaking in a situation where I have a good idea in advance what they might say, then it's not too hard to read their lips. Mike declined the invitation to come in her apartment, even as he did with me. She seemed relieved, just as I had been.

Probably Tanya was relived for the same reasons I had been, when Mike declined my invitation to enter my apartment. The first one would be that this was close to being a first date, and she was not ready to bed him. The second one would be that she was embarrassed by the poor and pathetic lifestyle she led, where the cost of the meal she had shared with Mike, times four, would pay her monthly rent.

Billie Jean and Chloe joined me and we rang her bell. She was very surprised to have three women, all strangers to her, calling on her late at night. Luckily she was polite, and she invited us in. She was from northern Kentucky, which borders southern Indiana. This was my part of the world. I took the lead and introduced Billie Jean and Chloe.

Maybe Mike likes to prey on fresh transplants from rural America. Maybe we backwoods girls are more naïve, and easier to seduce, when placed in the big city? Or maybe it's the reverse: We come from the backwoods where we've seen everything, from incest to date rape, to teenage pregnancy, to out of control sluts. This would make us hard to shock. That was the case for me, all right.

It took us a while to convince Tanya we meant no harm. We also had to disabuse her that one of the three of us was Mike's wife, or another jealous lover. It was tedious, and took all of our charm. She was reluctant, since Mike seemed to be a great catch. If she landed him, her whole life would change. He has money and power. He has a luxurious lifestyle, and he was clearly interested in her. Plus he is not too, too old, and he is handsome. I had felt the same things.

It was the videos that both horrified and convinced her. She saw the ones of Billie Jean and myself, and so it was clear we were not making this stuff up. I showed her pictures of all the St. Sebastian portraits of the disappeared girls. They were runaways and simply young, trusting women like both herself and me. I showed her the police files of the runaways, comparing the faces in the paintings with the faces in the police files.

I explained Mike was in league with Al, a rich and powerful man who had connections everywhere. He was untouchable, even if the CIA knew how nefarious he was in terms of international terrorism. Nobody seemed to care about the women he had tortured and murdered. As far as we knew, Billie Jean was the first ever to escape. Chloe and I were the second and third. He had become careless; doubtless he would no longer be.

Tanya wanted to know what we wanted from her. It was simple: No matter what, do not agree to go back to Mike's place. If she did she would be tortured and probably bled to death, and we would be powerless to save her. If she wanted to have sex with Mike, which I admitted was pretty good sex, it had to be at her place or a hotel.

Tanya was clearly shaken. Chloe offered to stay with her, and she agreed. What happened next none of us foresaw; only my brother Kyle did, bless his heart. Mike returned! Chloe hid in a closet and Tanya invited him in. She had little choice but to invite him. He ripped off Tanya's clothes, threw her on the bed, and raped her.

She had been willing to have sex with him. That was clear. But he did not give her the chance and he took her by force. His misogyny was out of control. When done, he apologized. He appeared to be truly remorseful. He did not know what happened to him. What an actor he is, I thought.

After a while Tanya said that she forgave him, and they went at it again, this time properly. But Tanya was clearly spooked. Who wouldn't be?

He got up and found some of her wine and poured two glasses. They toasted their relationship and then Mike drank his glass, while Tanya sipped at hers. They were both nude as they drank. Chloe enjoyed looking at their bodies, from her closet, which had louvered doors. Twenty minutes later Tanya passed out. Mike had used his date rape drug trick.

Even though she was dead to the world due to the drug, Mike raped her again. Then he dressed, and carried her, naked, over his shoulder to a black car waiting outside.

What Mike did not realize was that the driver of the car was unconscious, and tied up in the trunk, and my brother Kyle had replaced him. Mike said, simply, the word "go" and Kyle drove the car in the direction of Park Avenue. At a stoplight he turned around and shot a tranquilizer arrow into Mike's chest.

When Mike and Tanya woke, they were in Billie Jean's apartment. Mike was naked, bound hand and foot, on the bed in her guest bedroom. He was gagged. A knife was suspended from the ceiling and dangling over Mike's throat.

Tanya was in Billie Jean's bed. She was in a drug induced sleep, and she was still naked. We had left a robe draped over a chair next to the bed. Billie Jean was in her kitchen drinking coffee.

Tanya stumbled into the kitchen, following the smell of coffee. She was still groggy, and silently Billie Jean handed her some coffee. She texted the one word message "Awake" to Chloe and me. We both hurried over. Billie Jean opened the door to the guest bedroom and we all four saw Mike there. He was awake, and doubtless had a bad headache. The tranquilizer dart can have that effect.

I walked over to Mike. "Hi lover. Did Al tell you I escaped?" Mike's eyes looked as though he were seeing the dead. Billie Jean came over to him, too. "I escaped, too, you bastard." Then Chloe came over. "Was it fun raping me?" she asked. Next it was Tanya's turn: "You drugged me, raped me, and you kidnapped me. Too bad there is no capital punishment in New York."

"Oh, but there is, Tanya honey," Billie Jean said in her thickest southern drawl. "Back in Kentucky they call it vigilante justice, I imagine. Death by hanging, isn't it? It's an ugly way to die." Billie Jean stared meaningfully at the knife hanging over Mike's throat. "In the world of Mike here, and his BFF Adolphus, they use bleeding out ass their execution of choice. Don't you Mike?" she said, and there was true menace in her voice.

The blood had drained from Mike's face as he saw the pickle he was in. The women left him there, and they closed the door. A text arrived from Singapore. Al was on the move. Al was tracking Mike's phone too, and his phone was here, in Mike's pants! Shit. This was our first mistake, and it was a doozy.

We modified the plan. Al would think Mike was still at Tanya's place, and probably he thought this apartment was Tanya's place. No doubt Al was coming here to rape her, too, and together they would take her to Al's place so that Adam and Harry could rape her, and then torture her, while Alex painted the torture.

Al would have another St. Sebastian painting to add to his collection, and Tanya's bloodless body would be weighted and sunk in the East River. First though, the necrophilia connoisseur Alex would rape her dead body. I'm sure he had raped all the women right after they had died. I had learned that Alex's thing was to rape the freshly dead, when their bodies were rapidly cooling, but nevertheless still warm.

It had been Alex himself who had told me. He had said he was looking forward to 'making love' with me right after my spirit left my body. My body would still be warm, and my pussy would still react to his penetration. He would open my lifeless eyes, and lose himself in their unblinking stare. As my body got cold, he would be inside me, experiencing the warmth of life leaving forever. His cock would feel it leave from the inside of my vaginal canal.

That is what he told me. This was not a kink. The man is bat shit crazy.

We needed to intercept Al when he arrived. We needed to disable him too, and quickly. We sent for Kyle. I used Mike's phone to text the exact address and apartment number to Al. Billie Jean told the doorman a man would come looking for a woman named Tanya. She told the doorman to send him to her apartment. She also asked him not to mention it is Billie Jean's apartment.

Doormen do as the tenants ask; lord knows, they get a lot of strange request. This is especially true on the Upper East Side. Billie Jean gives the doormen great Christmas presents, so they all like her. They also all enjoy flirting with her; it's harmless flirting.

While we waited, Kyle checked out Tanya. "Are you wearing something under that robe, gorgeous?" he said to her. She shyly shook her head. "Do you want to show me?"

Tanya opened and closed her robe at lightning speed, flashing Kyle. Kyle smiled. "You have one hot body little Tanya."

"Thank you," she said meekly. She looked at me.

"He's my brother. He's just back from several of our country's wars. He's a war hero; an Army Ranger," I said.

"My own brother is a Navy Seal," Tanya said. Instantly Kyle, Tanya, and I bonded.

"In that case...," Kyle said, and he went over and kissed Tanya. He had, in fact, saved her life. Saving a girl's life is a great way to get into her panties, or in this case inside her robe. And that is exactly where his hands went.

"Ooh!" Tanya suddenly exclaimed, and we all knew that Kyle's fingers had found what they had been searching for. He had never broken the kiss, and the two continued to kiss as Kyle used his other hand to push Tanya's robe off her shoulders. It slipped down enough to expose her luscious breasts. Her breasts were small, perfectly formed, and inviting.

As Kyle kept fingering Tanya she eventually sunk to the floor. Kyle removed her robe. She spread her legs, and Kyle accepted the invitation. We all watched them fuck, right there on the floor, just outside the closed door to the guest room.

Tanya was young, maybe only 22 years old. She had never fucked a man with the finely honed sexual talent of Kyle. She was going nuts as he drove her over the top with pleasure. She was panting, trying to catch her breath as they went at it. Beads of sweat formed on her perfect boobs, and her chest heaved. She was muttering something while her eyes were closed in ecstasy.

Tanya raised her pelvis, trying to cum. Kyle hammered her hard, and that did the trick, and she exploded in a firestorm of endorphins. I knew Kyle could do that to a woman: he had done it to me more than a few times. He muttered, "Can I cum inside you?"

Tanya answered with three short words, "Please do, lover."

They had just finished, and Kyle was still laying on Tanya, his cock still inside her, when the doorman called Billie Jean to tell her that Al was here, and he had just sent her up. Kyle jumped up and found his dart gun, and Tanya grabbed the robe. Billie Jean, Chloe, and I all hid.

The doorbell rang. Tanya tied her robe and answered the door. "Hello young lady," Al said, being gracious. He moved his hand to her sash, and said, "May I?" Tanya shyly nodded. He untied her sash and saw that she had just had sex. Her pussy was dripping from Kyle's cum. Al naturally assumed it was Mike's cum.

"You're very pretty," Al said.

"Thank you," Tanya said, closing her robe. "Mike told me you were coming over. Any friend of Mike is welcome here. May I get you a drink?"

Al nodded. "Scotch whiskey for me, if you have it. And I hate to drink alone. Well you join me?" he said. "Where's Mike?" he asked.

"He's asleep in the bedroom," Tanya said. She was doing a great job ad-libbing. "Shall I wake him?"

"No, let's get to know each other first, okay?" Al said.

"Right here? Right now?" Tanya asked, opening her robe. I was worried she was being too easy, and Al would suspect something. Al was dangerous, and for us at least, he was unpredictable.

"You really are beautiful, Tanya. Let's have a drink first, okay?"

"Whatever you want. Mike told me to try to please you. I do as Mike wants. Whatever he wants. He wants me to please you, and so I am duty bound to try." Jesus, Tanya, I thought, you are amazing.

I was watching in fascination. Tanya left for the kitchen to get the drinks. She closed her robe, loosely tying the sash. All her charms were no longer on display, but Al was clearly hooked by her beauty. She put the Rohypnol in the Scotch for Al. She poured a glass of red wine for herself.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers