The Life of Janice Ch. 04

Story Info
Clothes and Alcohol.
730 words
4.43
10.7k
8

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy and I spent the entire day shopping; we spent hours at the salon. I got a cute color and cut, got my nails done and couldn't believe how fabulous it was to have a girl's day out. Cindy just accepted me as Janice and we enjoyed each other's company. I hadn't felt this comfortable with a woman since I was with my wife. We tried on clothes, we tried on make-up, we just had fun being girlfriends.

Back at my home, we ordered Chinese and drank a few bottles of wine and talked and talked. She wanted to know about my big life change, wanted to know about how it felt to let go of my masculine self and just be Janice as much as I could. We laughed, we danced and she wanted to see all my clothes, we played dress up, we lounged and enjoyed each other.

Then she kissed me.

That night and the subsequent day was a blur of sex.

She knelt, she pushed my skirt up over my hips, rubbed her face on the crotch of my panties, mouthing my cock and breathing hard. She slipped my panties down and gave me head, slow sucking me until I exploded in her mouth. I pushed her on the floor and ate her pussy, our clothes tangled, our bodies constantly moving. I penetrated her mouth, her pussy, her ass, she fucked me, I fucked her. A spinning flurry of lingerie, dresses, cocks, pussy, sex toys. I have never had such an intense sexual experience and that was mostly due to the fact that I was Janice, I was unbound, I was free to explore.

I don't know how many times we came, or how much we drank, or how many outfits we tried on or dressed each other in. There was clothing everywhere, some of it placed, some of it ripped off and thrown, some of it covered with cum, some of it stained with food and drink. It was debauchery, unadulterated debauchery. My cock and balls were sore, she was raw and we indulged and indulged until we passed out and then started again upon wakening.

All I remember for sure was that at the end of that next day we were snuggled on the sofa watching cable and feeding each other left over Chinese food.

"I need to go home, I've got work tomorrow" she said.

"Okay, I'm gonna miss sleeping with you tonight" I told her.

"Yeah, but if I sleep here, I won't sleep"

"Yeah, neither will I, go home, get some rest, I'll call you tomorrow"

"Okay baby"

She kissed me a long while and before things could escalate into another several hours of fucking she gathered her things and left. Fuck she was amazing. I got drunk and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning hung over as fuck, took a long shower, put on something comfortable and just relaxed.

She texted me from work...

'What the fuck did we do yesterday? It was amazing'

'It was incredible' I responded.

'Can't stop thinking about it'

'Me either, you're fantastic' I told her.

'Dinner after work?' she asked.

'Where?'

'Sushi at the mall'

'See you then' I told her.

We had sushi at the mall, we had sex in the parking lot, we spent the night at each other's place over the next couple of months. We had found a safe trusting place to explore each other. We shopped, we bought sex toys, we fucked frequently, we were connected at the genitals and tied together figuratively and literally by the straps, belts and lace of our love for clothing and dressing and the love of being free.

Cindy was the best sex I've ever had. Just wild abandon mixed and fueled by clothes and alcohol. Blow jobs, rim jobs, strap-ons up my ass and shoved down my throat. Tying her up or vice versa, being brought to such sexual highs that I didn't even knew existed. We would wear matching outfits, dress each other and fuck the shit out of each other. Janice and Cindy made great sex. I'll share some of those stories later, but for now, understand, that eventually, our sexual relationship ended. We remained friends even after we split, when things got difficult.

Man, I get hard just thinking about the sex Cindy and I had.