The Life of Janice Ch. 05

Story Info
Ken's Hard Drive.
1.1k words
4.01
10k
9

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For several years I explored life as Janice. There are so many stories that I'm not sure I could ever tell them all, or even remember everything that happened. My life as Janice changed so dramatically over those first few years. It started with wearing women's clothing for grief comfort and turned into a whirlwind of sexual exploits and adventures.

I'm older now, wiser.

Cindy was my first love after my wife passed away. She and I were fast friends and frequent lovers. Ken was my neighbor and blackmailer; he opened the world to me as far as sexual adventure goes. I've been hurt by these people; they have loved me. I'll try to convey what it all meant to me, to them, in the hopes that my story, my life can serve some purpose.

I should tell you about Ken.

Cindy and I had ended our sexual relationship and I was back to molesting myself while wearing women's clothes. I was still going out, maybe not as much as when I was with Cindy when I only cared about her and not what people thought. I was keeping to myself, wearing, living life, and being comfortable. I still had my 'normal' job, still had family and friends who knew nothing of Janice. I settled into a comfortable life even though it was split between two realities.

I was on my bed, legs spread, cock shaped dildo buried in my ass, precum leaking from my cock, cock ring engorging my erection. I was wearing a forest green full body corset with garter belts; back seamed stockings and heels. My hair was cute, my make up was light and I was about to cum all over myself, when my phone rang. I ignored the call and finished, shooting strings of warm semen up my torso, onto my face and hair. My breathing calmed and I was drowsy when the phone rang again.

It was Ken, my neighbor. I sighed and answered the call.

"Hi Ken" After a pause he said, "Hi, can I come over? I've got something to show you" he asked. I was lying there with a cock in my asshole and cum dripping everywhere, I asked "Now?" He told me it was important. I finally said "give me five minutes okay?" After a pause he said, "Sure, five minutes, I'll be right over" I hung up and lay there a moment, looking at the cum on my body. I got up, stripped off the lingerie and threw it in the hamper. I took off my make up, fixed my hair, threw on jeans and a tee to look more boyish and went to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of tea.

The doorbell rang and Ken was standing there holding a six-pack of beer and wearing a weird smile on his face. He came in and offered me a beer as we sat on the sofa. I asked him what was so important. He took a thumb drive from his shirt pocket and handed it to me.

"You should see this," he said.

I plugged the drive into my laptop and opened the files. There were hundreds of picture and video files; pictures of me masturbating in women's clothing, files of Cindy and I.

Everything was there, over a year of files. He had been watching me from his bedroom window next door. The first few months, when I slept with my wife's clothing for comfort to my exploits with Cindy. He had seen it all. I sat there scrolling through the pictures and videos. I was numb, stunned. I looked over at Ken and he was smiling, sipping his beer.

"Go put on the outfit you were wearing a moment ago, and get out here and suck my cock," he said.

I was stunned; I sat there not moving. He reached over and smacked my face.

"Move" he ordered.

I stood up and wandered into my bedroom in a haze of confusion. I opened the hamper and stared at the cum-soaked corset and didn't know what to do.

"Don't make me come in there, get that shit on and hurry up," He barked.

What the fuck had happened, what was happening? I pulled the lingerie out of the hamper and started to undress. I guess I was taking too long; Ken came into my bedroom and shoved me up against the wall. He hand one hand around my neck and the other holding his beer.

"Get dressed," he ordered.

He was ferocious, determined. I was terrified.

"Okay", and after a pause I said "yes" I said.

I fumbled with the corset, the garter clasps, I tried to dress for him but I was so nervous and rattled my hands were shaking. He had had enough, I had only gotten one stocking clasped when he grabbed me by the hair and pushed me to my knees. He opened his pants and he was rock fucking hard.

"Get busy," he ordered.

I did, I started sucking his cock, I had never had sex with a man, I had never done anything more than suck on a cock shaped dildo until this moment. He stood there drinking his beer with a handful of my hair as I took his cock into my mouth. I complied to his demands. After a few minutes he grabbed my head and shoved his cock deep, he came in my mouth and I gagged. Ken groaned and emptied his balls into my mouth.

"Mmmm, yeah, that's it" he said before pulling me off his cock and finishing his beer. He looked down at me, I had his cum sliding down my chin and neck, my eyes wide. Ken said nothing, he just put his cock back in his pants and walked out of the bedroom, grabbed the thumb drive and left. I was on my knees, a man's cum in my mouth and disheveled.

What the fuck had just happened? I thought as I sat there on my knees. I stumbled out to the living room and sat on the sofa, finishing my beer. I had a massive leaking erection. I jerked myself off and then sat there and cried.

Ken called an hour later; I was still sitting there, three beers in with his cum mixed with mine all over the corset. I stared at the phone before picking it up. I didn't even say hello before he started speaking.

"Get over her in an hour, bring your prettiest outfit, the green cocktail dress, or I'll start delivering copies of that file to all the neighbors" he ordered. Then he hung up.

"Oh Fuck," I said.

The life of Janice was about to get very strange.