The Life of Janice Ch. 06

Story Info
Serving Ken.
1.1k words
4.57
9.1k
9

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting dressed in Ken's bedroom.

I was putting on a knee length green lace cocktail dress, black garter belt, matching bra and panties, back seamed stockings, heels. I was nervous and excited, my fingers fumbled with the clasps and while straightening my seams. I smoothed out my dress, slipped on my heels and walked into the living room.

When I came out of the bedroom he sat there at the dining room table looking at me. He poured more vodka into his glass; the bottle was half empty. He motioned for me to come closer and I did, standing next to his chair. He ran his hand over my hips, ass and tummy while he finished his drink. He didn't say anything for a long while, until...

"Suck my cock now...and go slow" he instructed. I was a bit startled at the command. I slowly knelt as he moved his chair away from the table and I opened his pants, took out his cock and started giving him head. The first time he used my mouth to get off I was so shocked I didn't really have the presence of mind to appreciate the sensation. I sat there on my knees looking at his hard cock, the veins on the shaft, the mushroom head and the moisture forming on the tip. I touched my lips to his cock, licked and kissed; I could feel his pulse with my mouth.

He leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes, his empty glass of vodka in his hand on the table. I wondered if he would pass out while I explored his cock, but he just moaned and moaned as my mouth roamed over his cock, balls, tummy, thighs and ass. I was leaking in my panties and wanted to stroke my cock, but my hands were busy touching him while my mouth slid over and down his throbbing cock.

I really enjoyed having a hard cock in my mouth, the first cock I had ever explored. Part of me was glad he was drunk because it took him a long while to cum. I loved the sensation of his hard cock sliding on my lips and tongue. My hands were sliding and touching all over him, feeling his balls and ass. I was getting lost in thought while sucking Ken's hard dick in my pretty cocktail dress.

He finally moaned loudly, a deep groan escaped his mouth and he emptied his balls into my mouth. I was startled again as his cock swelled and he began pumping semen into my mouth. I had difficulty keeping up with his cum load; streams of cum were dribbling out of the sides of my mouth down my chin, neck and onto my dress. I kept my mouth on his dick until his body calmed and his orgasm subsided. He was smiling and so was I as I slurped and kissed away the last bits of cum.

"Lick it clean, put it back in my pants" He ordered. I obeyed. Carefully slipping his cock and balls back into his clothes. He continued "There's a recipe and ingredients on the counter in the kitchen, make us dinner," He instructed. I obeyed. I slowly stood up and entered the kitchen with the taste of his cum in my mouth. I felt comfortable, less nervous as I prepared the ingredients. A few times during the meal preparation he stumbled in and pressed up against my backside, kissing my neck and grinding his crotch on my ass. While the meal was in the oven, he instructed me to kneel and blow him again on the kitchen floor. I obeyed. All the wonderful sensations of having his cock right there in front of me were alive again. Licking here, sucking there, moving around his crotch, watching his cock twitch, his balls move. He pumped cum into my mouth again and shot some on my face and hair.

"Clean it, put it back," he commanded, I obeyed.

I was in a dazed state, I didn't want the neighborhood to know about Janice, I didn't want to be used like this although I was thoroughly enjoying the cock-sucking part, but I didn't know what else to do. I could call Cindy, but what would that accomplish, just make Ken mad. I was spinning with thoughts. I wanted to be Janice, I wanted her life, but how can I live her life without risking discovery. How can I be truly Janice without hiding her existence? Ken was forcing me to deal with these questions; Ken was exploiting Janice as much as I was exploring Ken's cock and balls.

I served Ken his dinner and sat quietly at the other end of the table. I ate but wasn't hungry. He just ate his meal and kept his drink fresh, not saying a word. He sat there and stared at me for a long while before speaking.

"Why do you dress like that?" he asked.

"I feel better, better this way" I responded.

"You look better this way," He stated.

"Thank you" I said.

"It's more you," he said.

"Thank you" I said.

"I'm sorry for being so rude" He said.

"Rude?"

"Forcing you to service me, it's not what I wanted, I just..." he hesitated.

"What did you want?" I asked.

"You seemed so...free, I don't know, I don't know what I was thinking," He offered.

"You've been watching me a long time," I said.

"You're all I've thought about for a long time," he said.

We sat quietly for a moment. Watching each other.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"It's okay, can we be nice?" I asked.

Nodding, resigned he said, "Yes"

"Because I'm interested in where this goes, but I don't like feeling afraid" I explained. His expression changed. He took the thumb drive from his pocket and tossed it across the table to me. "It's all there, no copies, do whatever you want with it, I'm sorry, I never wanted you to be afraid," he said. I picked up the hard drive, stared at it for a moment before dropping it in my wine glass.

"Thank you" I said.

"You can leave if you like, I'm sorry, I did enjoy the dinner," he said. It was my turn to stare at him for a while before responding. "Can I stay the night with you?" I asked. His expression changed again, tears welled up in his eyes." I'd like that" He said.

"Okay, I'm gonna run home and get some things, you clean up, and do the dishes, I'll be back in a little while" I told him. I went back to the bedroom and undressed, quickly jerking off onto the pile of lingerie, mixing our semen together. I put my male clothes back on and packed up my things. Holy crap! My mind was spinning. I wanted to explore this; I wanted more of his cock.