The Life of Janice Ch. 07

Story Info
Finding Home.
1k words
4.63
7.9k
9

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The past six hours changed the life of Janice.

I was complacent and settled into my life of wearing women's clothing, spending time with my dear friend Cindy and exploring my new sexuality as Janice. All of that changed when Ken called me and told me he had something to show me. In the past six hours I had swallowed three of Ken's cum loads and discovered that I loved sucking cock. Ken had blackmailed me, used me and finally apologized to me; my mind had been spinning with thoughts from fear to excitement.

I was in my bedroom going through my dresses and lingerie. I told him I would return later, that I wanted to spend the night with him. I wanted to bring the whole wardrobe; I wanted to wear it all. I was frantic, thrilled and panicked. I finally chose my favorite outfits and accessories and packed an overnight bag. I tried not to run to his house but I was so aroused by this experience that I could hardly contain myself.

I knocked a little too hard on his door and Ken opened it immediately, he must have had the same anticipation I did. We didn't say anything, we just pulled each other close, I dropped the bag and we started kissing each other. We stumbled over furniture and collapsed on the sofa, kissing each other deeply and holding each other close. He kept saying he was sorry and that he just wanted me, I told him it was okay. Finally in-between kisses, he said, "Go get dressed"

I grabbed the bag and rushed to his bedroom. I pulled my male clothes off and dumped the bag of women's clothes on the bed. My cock was leaking and while picking through the clothes all I could think about was Ken and his wonderful cock. I choose a navy blue garter skirt, matching bra and stockings. I put on a little black party dress and heels; checked my make up and entered the living room. Ken was waiting with a bottle of wine and two glasses; he spilled some on the dining room table when I came out.

"God, you're beautiful," he said.

I took the glass from him and smiled, this was all so new and thrilling. I was trembling.

"What are we doing? What is this?" I asked.

"I don't know, but I want it" he responded.

We both put the glasses down and embraced each other. We were both crying, we were both hard as hell and we kissed and let our hands roam everywhere. The release of giving in to this feeling was glorious, I wasn't gay, I have always loved women but I wanted Ken's cock, I wanted his whole body and I was in a fever. He lifted me up on the dining room table, knocking the wine over and passionately attacked me. He pulled at my hair, he touched me all over and he grinded our cocks together as he got as deep into my mouth as anyone ever had.

I came.

I moaned and writhed under him as he pushed my dress up over my hips and ferociously kissed me. He knelt down and started licking my balls and asshole; my legs spread on the dining room table, my cock still raging after the orgasm. He licked and sucked my asshole until it was dripping wet. He pushed me back on to the table and climbed between my spread legs. He pulled his cock out and he pulled my dress up. He rubbed his cock head on my asshole until it relaxed enough to let him in. His hard fucking cock slid in and I almost came again. He fucked me on the dining room table for a few minutes before exploding in my ass, the whole time, he kept saying "My god, you are amazing"

He collapsed on me, his cock in my ass, my cock steadily streaming precum into my garter skirt mixed with my semen from before. I was numb, I was unable to form thoughts, and I was ecstatic.

"Fuck, I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I answered.

He slowly pulled out; I loved every second of the feeling of his cock withdrawing from my asshole. It felt so good to have his cock in my ass. We were both breathing hard, we were wet with cum and saliva, we loved this moment. He helped me off the table, he held me, and he kissed me. I melted in his arms and could felt our bodies and cocks as close as they ever could. We kissed, he touched, we just explored that moment in it's totality. I rested in his arms and he held me.

I had found someone who accepted Janice for who she was. I fell fast and hard for Ken. We spent months exploring this relationship. I learned things about my body and his; I experienced things that I had never even thought of.

He took me to his bedroom. We did not sleep until the early morning, we touched, we probed, we explored. We fucked each other, we nibbled and licked and probed each other all night long. I took his cock in my ass several times and likewise I fucked Ken's sweet ass like I hadn't fucked anyone since Cindy. I switched outfits; I wore pretty much everything I had brought. We had sex all night long. With every penetration, every caress, every kiss I was in a state of bliss.

We shared each other's cum and saliva, we indulged in every thing we had to offer. Finally, we slept, in each other's arms. I had never slept so good since I was with my wife.

I woke up wearing a cami/tap set, my head on his chest and dried cum everywhere. There was lingerie and women's clothing scattered all over his bedroom, some of it taken off, some torn off. He was still sleeping when I awoke and I started kissing, licking and sucking his cock. He moaned as he woke and I spent a long time giving him a sloppy blowjob. I drank his semen and kissed him.

"Good morning" I purred.

"Hi baby" he said with a smile.

I stayed with Ken all day, we ate, we fucked, we held each other and we both felt at home.