The Life of Michael Preston Ch. 04

Story Info
Kimberly's mom presents daughter's case to Michael.
2.4k words
4.56
29.4k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 08/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChaseQ
ChaseQ
90 Followers

There was an officer posted at the door of my house who asked what business I had there. I pulled out my wallet and identification and showed the officer that I was the owner of this house. The officer apologized for his curtness and allowed me to enter. He said that the house had been searched for evidence and was waiting for the team to come and pick up their things. He warned me about the mess and apologized again.

It looked like a tornado had ripped through the interior of my house. It seemed that nothing was where it was supposed to be. After two days of phone calls and hard work I was able to move all of my things to an apartment I rented in the city near my job. Apparently Kim didn't want to see me. She called her mother and flew home to stay with her.

I packed everything she owned into boxes and put them into storage for her. I even put our mattress with the come stained sheets in there. A keepsake from her dead lover. I sent her mother a letter and told her where Kim could find her things. I wasn't hateful about it, just flatly matter of fact.

What remained of my bonus check went into having the house cleaned up and put on the market. It cost me a hundred bucks to have the bullet hole through the walls repaired and touched up. My big screen television went to the dump. I decided it was time for a new model anyway, maybe plasma. I realized that I was having to try really hard to look on the bright side in spite of Vic not succeeding in blowing my brains out or however he planned my demise.

About a week later Victoria called me. She told me about Vic killing himself and what was happening on her side of all of this. I told her that I had moved to an apartment closer to my job and that Kim had fled back home to her mother without any word at all. That pissed me off but at the same time I was glad. I would have released all of my anger, fear and uncertainty onto her in a torrent of heated condemnation. As much as I think it would have made me feel better, it's better I didn't. Victoria and I got together for dinner a couple of times but the hole in my heart seemed to have shut down my libido all together. I just couldn't bring myself to take Victoria up on her invitation to go back to her place for a drink. She understood when I told her how I felt. She admitted that she felt just the opposite. She felt liberated.

Victoria's children were with her mother on the ranch and she planned to head that way as soon as everything was ironed out here. I asked where she was staying. She said she was renting one of the apartments from Harold until she could leave.

Victoria visited several times over the next month before she left semi-permanently for her mother's ranch. I hoped that she would find the kind of guy that could appreciate her. She really was a sweet woman who just needed a good break in love.

The rumor about me had made a surprisingly quiet round at work. A few people heard about it but none really bothered themselves with it. Christine had heard about it and offered her apology. She understood why I had distanced myself from her. We talked in the courtyard over lunch one day. We still sat across from each other at a distance hoping to quell the curiosity of any onlookers or gossipers.

Since we each ate out there alone more than we actually ate together, our eating together hopefully appeared to be coincidence.

"So when can I bring you a house-warming gift for your new place?" Christine asked.

"Are you free this weekend?" I asked her.

"Yep. My classes are finished for three months. All I have to do is work Monday through Friday and relax on the weekends."

"So come over Friday."

"Tomorrow?"

I laughed at my oversight. "Yea, come over tomorrow. I'll cook or order out or something."

"I'm holding my breath." Christine said with an eager smile.

.

Christine arrived at my door the next evening holding flowers. I showed her in and put the flowers into the only vase I had.

"Mind if I take off my jacket?" She asked.

"Please do." I said with a quick smile.

Christie unbuttoned and slid the jacket from her shoulders. All she was wearing was a small teddy. I couldn't help staring at her body. It was becoming obvious that my libido was back.

"What are you thinking Mike?" Christie said with a sensual velvety voice.

I had been here before and I trusted her. "I was visualizing myself tearing that teddy off of you and then fucking you."

"Just fucking me?" She asked playfully.

"No."

"What then?" Christie challenged.

"Without a word I went to Christie, took her by the arm and led her to the table. "Take off your heels and stand on the chair." I said.

Christie eagerly kicked off her heels and stood up on the dining room chair. I grabbed the crotch of her teddy and pulled it open. With one hand I spread her pussy open and two fingers of the other hand slid into her body. Christie sighed.

"I've missed you Mike."

"I've missed you too Christie."

"Sit on the table." I said boldly. Christie sat. I grabbed the front of her teddy and ripped it down the front. I hungrily attacked her full breasts with my mouth. My fingers reentered her. It really seemed like this went on for some time but in actuality it lasted maybe two minutes. Sex has a funny way of warping time. I pulled myself away and completely tore the shredded teddy from her body, pushed her back onto the table and plunged my face between her legs.

I licked and lapped until her pussy and clit were swollen and aching for penetration. Christie whined. 'Please do it Mike, I can't wait any longer.' When I couldn't stand the thought of not fucking her any longer, I ripped my own shirt off, dropped my pants to the floor and thrust into her on the tabletop. I fucked Christine with every ounce of strength I had. When my explosion built up I cried out. The ecstasy of ejaculating charged through my body and I released.

Christine and I showered together and then enjoyed our quiet lazy meal together.

"Have you ever done that before? Ripping off clothes and stuff?" She asked.

Now that it was after the fact I was a little embarrassed my actions. "No, never."

"Did you like it?" She asked.

"Did you?" I responded with some trepidation.

"I did. You?"

"I have never had sex feel that intense."

"Me either." She said almost surprised at herself. She could see the skepticism on my face.

"That was a fantasy of mine. To just be taken. Having my clothes ripped off and just plunged into so intensely."

I had to laugh. "I guess that just taking a woman was a fantasy of mine. The day we were sitting at the park the thought of taking you right then and there crossed my mind... and just then you asked me what I was thinking." I laughed again.

"I wish you would've. I was sitting there wishing that you would just push me back and take me."

I shook my head. "There's no way to know. "I have a one tenth percent chance of it actually being a hot and lusty encounter and a ninety nine point nine percent chance of going to jail for attempted rape. Had I known though, I would have had my way with you ma'am."

"Tell me more of your fantasies." I said. Christie took a breath as if to speak and then settled into the couch. "I can't tell you my fantasies, they wouldn't be fantasies then."

"You don't want them to happen?" I asked.

"Sure I do but you're not supposed to tell them to people."

"Then you'll have about as much chance of them happening as you did of me ravaging you at the park."

"That is a good point." Christie said defeated.

I was a 'good girl' in school. I didn't have sex until my senior year and that was with the guy I dated all through high school. I saw three guys during my undergraduate college time, the last one made me decide to write off guys for a while. He was looking for a girl to take home to momma that would just have kids, cook and clean. I decided that I wanted to have fun and play and maybe experiment a little. I didn't want to be a slut and bang whomever whenever. I wanted it to be the right guy, preferably a mature normal guy that could understand."

I was actually getting aroused again. "And...." I asked almost holding my breath.

"I decided finally that no such person existed." Christie smiled slyly. "And then I met a guy named Michael Preston." Christie's slight smile was so sexy.

"So that beautiful head of yours does carry a few fantasies?"

"A few." She smiled. "I'm afraid to tell you though. I don't want you to run or anything."

"There's no way for me to know what you're talking about but as long as it doesn't have anything to do with me and another guy you're on pretty safe ground."

"Are you horny?" Christie asked.

Instead of answering I simply showed her.

Christie asked me if I would do something to her and I obliged. For the fantasy of a beautiful woman, sure.

Christie lay on the floor of the living room and began pleasing herself. Her body was extraordinary. It was my job just to watch anything that interested me. Everything about her body interested me. She said that every time I thought of wanting to fuck her to tell her. "You're making me want you." I said fairly early on. She corrected me. "I want to fuck you." I said.

After fifteen minutes of watching her fondle her pussy and telling her I wanted to fuck her, I stood above her and masturbated. She never took her hungry eyes off of my cock. Soon my cock was spurting into the air and onto her body. Christie lay on the floor with come on her body and face as well as a look of satisfaction.

Christie was still wrapped in sheets asleep in my bed at 9:30 in the morning while I made a light breakfast and coffee in the kitchen. The silence of the morning was interrupted by the quiet warbling of my telephone. "Hello?" I said answering it.

"Hello Michael..." The familiar voice said into my ear and my blood froze.

It was Joan, Kimberly's mother.

"Hi Joan, how are you?" I asked more out of habit than concern. Joan was a nice woman. Most guys that I know do not get along with their mother in law. I always got along fine with Joan. It was just that talking to her put me that much closer to Kimberly, she was a link and I still wasn't ready to go there. I really just wanted Kim to get her shit out of storage so I wouldn't have to bother paying the bill every month.

"I'm okay Michael, How are you doing?" Joan asked. I could immediately tell that she was tired. Joan was normally one of those women who still looked damn well for her age and probably would until the day she died. She normally spoke with energy in her voice that matched her looks. She sounded like she looked tired and haggard.

"Oh not too bad Joan, a day at a time as they say." The chit chat how's the weather talk was painfully obvious already. Joan finally came to the point.

"Michael, I'm not going to make excuses for what Kimberly did, that's not what I called for."

"I'm sorry Joan but what did you call for?"

Joan sighed and paused for a moment. "I want to say that I understand how you feel Michael but you know that I don't. I have never been betrayed like you have..."

"...I know also that you can't know how I feel, watching my daughter sit in her room all day falling to pieces is the most painful thing I have ever been through. Kimberly has only left that room when I have forced her to and that has only been a few times."

"I'm sorry Joan." I said trying to be as compassionate as possible. "I don't know what you're going through but I know it hurts."

"It does Michael, it really does. The worst thing for a parent is to see one of their children in pain, especially when it feels like you're helpless to do anything about it."

I remained silent. I liked Joan, I really did but I didn't really want to chat it up with her or listen to her problems.

"What happens between you and Kim is up to you and Kim but I have something that I think you should see."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I can't say Michael." Joan said it with a twinge of suspicion in her voice. "I just wanted to let you know that I was sending a package to you. I have included everything needed to ship it back as well, including the cost. Whether you look at it or not, please ship it back as soon as you can?"

I agreed to shop it back, whatever it was as soon as I could. I couldn't imagine what in the hell Joan would be sending me. Thankfully I was able to finally hang up the phone.

One Friday upon arriving at my post box, I found a certified letter/package slip with the rest of the mail. I wanted to put off making a trip to the crowded post office but was curious as to what this was for. Joan didn't say directly but it was obvious it had something to do with Kimberly.

The package I received was the one from Kim's mother. It was a box and inside of it there was something about the size of a book that was wrapped in brown paper. It did indeed have something to do with Kimberly. Kim's mother included a note that read 'Nothing will excuse what happened but this will make sense out of it.' The package was Kim's diary. Michael knew this because Kim wrote in her journal at least once a week; and had since she was twelve.

ChaseQ
ChaseQ
90 Followers