The Life of Riley Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final chapter is as exciting as I could have anticipated. The actions and emotions build slowly to a fever pitch such that as I near the end I begin to squirm in my seat. As the climax comes, I am almost as hot as the ravaged heroine. I sigh deeply, and as I close my book, I gaze down at my slave kneeling under my feet, his eyes closed and face blank, lost in his own fantasy of service and devotion. I lift my legs off his back and place my feet on the floor before him.

"It's bedtime, Dildo."

He moves quickly to lift one of my feet then the other, gently blowing on any nails not yet completely dry, and then carefully removes the cotton from between my toes. When this is done, he slips my feet into my slippers, and I rise and begin to walk to the bedroom. He follows behind like an eager puppy. Eager to please. And he will.

Entering our bedroom, I shed first my slippers, and then let my robe fall to the floor. Reaching our king size bed I pull off my nightgown, and then have him pull down and off my lacy black panties. I climb up onto the center of the bed, place my forehead down onto it, and leave my succulent derriere up and inviting.

My Dildo needs no further cue. Climbing up onto the bed behind me, he pushes his face between my cheeks, his mouth finding my bottom orifice. With the tip of his tongue he first circles around it, sending tremors through me. He then begins to try to thrust his extended tongue into the hole, each attempt successively more successful. I let this continue for several delightful minutes before ordering him onto his back.

I turn, facing down the length of his beautiful body, my knees straddling his upper chest, and my anus, wet from his worship, now pressed against his nose as I lower my womanhood onto his waiting mouth. His well trained tongue begins to dart back and forth, finding it infinitely easier to enter this vault than the other. I ride him hard and long as he tries to push his tongue ever higher and deeper, and I lean forward to swat, back and forth with my hand, his encased member, causing it to tighten and strangle even more in frustrated excitement. My emotions rise higher and higher until my body arches back, a massive and prolonged groan escapes from my throat, as I cum hard and heavily, my juices pouring forth to bathe the face beneath me.

On some nights I would be satisfied with this one incredible high. But this night I want more. I need deeper penetration. Rolling off him, and turning so that I'm facing down at him, I declare.

"I need cock tonight, Dildo."

He looks up at me, his visage full of adoration and hope. Truth be told, there is nothing in the world I enjoy as much as having his naked manhood plunging deeply within me, and I know that this is true for him as well. And I do indulge him in this, perhaps once or twice a month. I am hopelessly in love with him after all, and do desire his happiness. But this must be reserved for very special occasions, or when I might wish to grant him a special reward. As I contemplate whether it should be so this night, I watch him, pleading with his eyes for that which he knows he cannot ask.

I decide.

This will not be such a night.

"Fetch your namesake, Dildo." is all I say.

A flicker of disappointment and frustration flashes across his face, but he quickly scrambles off the bed to rush to our toy box. It would not be wise for him to keep his Mistress waiting while she is in such need.

He returns seconds later with the item demanded. A double ended black dildo. He fits the shorter four inch end into his mouth, and then fastens it with straps around the back of his head, so that the longer, seven inch business end is protruding before him. Though it is slightly shorter, and certainly less sensuous and delectable than the one which is part of my real live Dildo, it will serve the purpose this night.

Positioning myself at the side of the bed, I dangle my legs over the edge and spread them wide apart. My Dildo kneels down and guides the tip to, and then through my nether lips. I gasp as he pushes forward slowly until it fills my entire sanctuary. He then moves to and fro, gently ever increasing his speed until it reaches a point over minutes where his head and neck are thrusting back and forth like a dynamo. Lying on my back, gripping the sheets, I lose all sense of time and place. As I writhe on the bed, my body tingling from the top of my head to the tips of my toes, I can suddenly stand no more. I sit up and grab the back of his head in a vice-like grip, holding it locked in place, my end of the device fully embedded deep within me as I rock up and down furiously, ultimately crying out and living an ecstacy that only such a moment can produce. My Goddess-like love nectar gushes out to mix and mingle with the animal, beast-of-burden drool escaping from his mouth ... the yin and the yang ... to join our essences together into a single loving entity. It goes on and on until I finally release my grip and fall back onto the bed ... fully ... totally ... completely sated.

I am oblivious as my Dildo gently withdraws, and then unfastens and discards the appliance. He picks me up to place me in the center of the bed, and lies down beside, our arms finding and encircling each other. We lie there, seemingly forever, feeling each other's warmth and beating hearts until he leans forward and kisses me, a kiss that goes to the depths of the soul which we share together.

"I love you Suzi Riley." He whispers to me as our lips part. "I couldn't exist without you."

"I know ... My love." I whisper back, knowing that he knows that this is most certainly true for me as well.

As so dear friends and readers, after this accounting of a typical day in our lives, can any of you now have any doubt ... that as my slave and I drift off to sleep, entwined in each other's arms ... finishing the night as we begin every day ... we both know with absolute certainty that what we have with, and in each other ... the being that we have grown into together ... and what we are living each and every day is ...

The Life Of Riley.

12