The Lifeguard

Story Info
Young woman rescued by lifeguard at beach.
672 words
2.37
41.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was Brianna's big day.

It was her 18th birthday, and she was ready to spend a great day at the beach, picking up guys and gals to take back to her hotel room to have good sex with. For this purpose, she had bought a small green string bikini that matched her beautiful eyes. Although not too revealing, her ample DD-cup tits always wanted to pop out of her top.

She grabbed her towel, a book, sunglasses, a hat, a skirt cover-up, sandals, and sunscreen, and put them in her bag, then headed down for the beach.

Upon arrival, she realized that she had to do something to gain attention. Thinking fast, she coyly undid her top, letting it fall to the ground, while shouting "OOPS! MY TOP FELL!"

That did it. Immediately, a small crowd of hot men and women had formed around her, including some lifeguards, to assist her. One sexy lifeguard in a Baywatch suit stood in front of Brianna, shielding her while she put her top back on. Grateful, she struck up a conversation with the woman, who was named Alison Rhodes. Alison was a redhead, 25, with blue eyes, C-cup titties, and was a bit on the pudgy side.

"Thank you Alison! That was so nice of you!"

"Don't mention it. Say, you're the only young one who hasn't teased me because of my weight. What gives?"

"Well, I think you look cute, Alison. My name is Brianna, by the way. Brianna Bailey. And I'm bisexual."

"Me too! Hey, I get off duty in a little while, so you wanna go fuck when I'm done? Then we can tan a little or something."

"Sounds great! See you around!"

Brianna had it good: people on the beach were coming up to flirt with her, and she responded in kind. She loved seeing the bulge that developed in all the men's shorts, cooing when she saw it. Meanwhile, the temperature continued to rise, and Brianna decided to go for a swim.

Entering the water, Brianna thought to herself, isn't this nice? She glanced around, and noticed people heading out of the water. She paid them no mind; in fact, she decided to piss while she was out here, since no-one else was around.

It felt good to pee, especially through her bikini. The water warmed up quickly. She looked up as she swam out, and noticed it was getting dark very early. The current was also a little rougher. She turned towards shore, and found it far, far away. Then all Hell broke loose.

The first wave tossed Brianna out of the water; she landed with a splash, plunging in headfirst. The next wave knocked her bikini bottom to her ankles. Brianna struggled to get them back up, but the waves were too strong, and she looked in dismay as they disappeared beneath the waves.

Half-naked, tiring, and scared, Brianna screamed for help. Alison, who was on the beach, heard her call, and launched a small motorboat to get Brianna.

As she reached Brianna, Alison leaned over the side, and Brianna grasped her hand. Water drained from Brianna's cunt as she fell into the boat.

"Thank heaven you are okay! And, might I compliment you on your twat?"

"Thank you. Now, let's get out of here!"

But the boat wouldn't start up again. As the two girls tried in vain to start the engine, they failed to notice the next wave bearing down on them.

The boat was knocked to shreds, and Brianna was relieved of the top of her bikini as she was knocked into the ocean. Alison swam over to her, grabbing her, and the two began to kiss. A further wave ripped away Alison's one-piece suit.

All seemed lost, as the two naked women began fucking in their last moments alive, when, suddenly, they were whisked ashore by another wave. Holding each other tightly, the two women, soaking wet and orgasming, screamed in fear and pleasure as the sun rose after the long, hard storm.