The Light

Story Info
Two strangers. One universe. Many lives at risk.
4.3k words
4.1
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geminine
Geminine
100 Followers

"The Light is a love you carry on, even after your lover is gone. So, if I don't ever see you again... it's your job to carry The Light until the end."

Bym beamed as bright as the moon in the starry sky above. The lanky young man strolled down the neighborhood sidewalk, holding hands with his date. Although he took on the appearance of a conventional dweeb—suspenders, pocket protector, and thick glasses just above the tip of his nose—he strutted with a gangster's limp. "I thought that movie was just swell!"

The girl, with short wavy brunette hair, shared Bym's smile. In contrast with her nerdy date, she dressed like an 80's break dancer: white parachute pants, blue baseball jacket over a bright-orange tank-top, and matching Adidas shoes. "It was ahhh-ight."

"Camren, are you kidding me? The Light?" Bym's voice heightened in pitch. "They just explained everything I ever thou—"

"Like I said..." Camren rocked her hand slightly in the 'so-so' gesture. "...ah-ight."

Bym stopped and poked out his lower lip.

"Come on!" Camren hooked Bym's arm with her elbow and playfully tugged him along. "No, I like the idea of it, that when 'special' things are united it can create The Light which is strong enough to bring order to the world, heal the biggest universal cataclysms. That's righteous. But..."

"But..."

"Well, I just didn't like the fact that sex between two strangers created The Light which saved the universe. Like, get real."

Bym and Camren came to a fenced-in duplex. He pushed the white gate open and stuck out his arm, inviting her up to the patio. "After you, mah-dam."

Camren winked. "Thank you, daddy-o."

As they ascended the concrete steps to her second story abode, Bym directed the topic back to The Light. "Yeah, I know, but the sex is metaphorical—"

"Yeah, people coming together as one, got that." Camren stopped at her door on the balcony. "But it should be deeper than just two strangers having sex to save the world."

"What do ya mean?"

"I mean—don't get me wrong—random sex is ahh-ight, but I like to believe The Light is created by two souls uniting, emitting a healing energy only true love can create." Camren's eyes drifted up as she relished the idea. She smiled at the thought briefly before her face sunk back to reality. "Or, maybe I'm just a big sap."

"No, no. I can dig it," Bym said. "Love would definitely heal a lot with everything that's going on—"

"...a beginning of a new age." Camren dabbed the tip of Bym's nose.

Bym scrunched his brows.

"Internet age, silly. The world wide web is the wild wild west; frontier justice on the plains of Twitter. Not since monkeys discovered the club has a tool been used to advance—well, don't quote me on that, but you get the idea." Camren rambled on as if she'd just written a thesis on the topic. "News and information are being fed to everyone on a constant basis, ideas are being shared like never before, groups are being aligned, trolls are being pricks, and although it might not seem like it... lessons are being learned. Change is chaotic. Transition can be a storm. But! If they live through it, the oceans will be calmer than ever before."

"They?' Like you're above all of us." Bym puffed his chest, teasing her with a billionaire pose.

Camren rolled her eyes at Bym's impression. "I is."

"I is also, guh." Bym grabbed his suspenders as though lapels on a refined gentleman's blazer. "These peasants are so quick to fight."

"When all most have is rhetoric from their favorite propaganda channel, it's easier to fight," Camren said. "You have to be educated for well thought out discussions, which takes precious time, and it doesn't get as many 'likes."

"Mm-yes, mm-yes..." Bym continued his act with an upturned nose. "...silly summa-ma-bitches."

"Are you being snooty or Bernie Mac?" Camren giggled, accidentally snorted, which caused her to laugh even harder, Bym chuckled along with her.

As the laughter settled, however, the night became awkwardly quiet. Crickets chirped. Wind chimes jingled in the gentle night breeze.

"So, um..." Bym cleared his throat. "I was just—it's such a beautiful night and all, how 'bout we end it with—"

"—you banging my brains out?" Camren eyed him with a seductive smirk.

Bym's head shot up. "I was gonna start with a kiss..." A smile developed on his smooth face. He closed his eyes, leaned forward. "...but if you insist..."

"You know what else I didn't like about that movie? Well, two things actually..."

With his kiss still puckered, Bym opened his eyes to Camren, who was looking out onto the front lawn of her duplex. He pinched lips in embarrassment and squared his shoulders. "Umm... the what—the movie?"

"First off, it just ends." Camren shook her head in disbelief. "One minute, our two 'heroes' are fucking in space and then the screen goes black and says 'The Light ignited' or some shit. That's not a proper ending. What happened?"

"They um—I assume after correcting the universe, they were sent back to their day to day lives before the disaster."

"And that's the other thing..." Camren put her hands on her hip and tapped her foot. "No real tension. No sacrifice either."

"They were separated forever," Bym said, challenging her critique. "The Light saved the universe but in turn sent our heroes in separate directions, never to see one another again."

"Yeah. But our 'heroes' hardly knew each other..." Camren said. "...so it doesn't have an impact on the audience. It doesn't seem like that big of a sacrifice."

"That's because most people think love is just an attraction, a fondness, for someone you spend a lot of time with, which is rational. You date someone long enough you're bound to feel a little sick without them, but is that love?" Bym shrugged with consideration. "Or, in the case of our heroes, is love special? Can even a single event, a simple act, combine two souls where they know instantly... that's the one for me? Something that transcends rationality."

With a skeptical gaze, Camren looked him up and down for authenticity. "And I thought I was the sap."

"I'm just sayin—"

Camren flung her arms around his neck and pulled him into a heated kiss. They coiled together like vines while stumbling through the front door and into the dark foyer. With their eyes locked on one another, they stripped off their jackets and tossed them near the coat rack but completely missed the hooks. They rushed together once again, caressing, kissing in a frenzy of lust. They tripped over a couch, twirled, with Bym ending on top.

Camren smirked. She shifted her weight and hung on to Bym as they rolled to the carpet. His back thudded against the floor. On top, she straddled him and ripped open his dress shirt. Buttons popped in several directions, some pinged against the coffee table and couch.

Bym frowned. "Glad I decided to wear my nice-Polo-shirt-that-ran-me-about—Oh, I don't know—50-fuckin-bones-and-is—"

Camren interrupted his rant with a kiss. She scratched her nails across his abs and snapped the suspenders against his shredded chest. She then postured up and yanked her tank-top over her head. Her perky teardrop breasts flopped out with tiny pink nipples.

Bym switched positions with her again and leered down with an insatiable thirst for her body. He helped her out of her Adidas, ankle socks. With his fingers dug underneath the band of her parachute pants, he jerked them down and cast them aside.

Completely naked on the carpet, Camren worked the clips of Bym's suspenders with her small feet. She pinched the silver clip between her purple pedicure toes and unfastened it from his waistband, one after another. His bulge protruded from his slacks, so she stroked it with her arch.

Upon removing his slacks, Bym took a superhero's pose with his hands on his hips. His hard cock shot out at attention, ready for action.

Camren giggled at his goofy nature, but as her eyes sailed down his slim yet ripped physique, the elation drained from her face. On his left forearm, she spotted a tiny pyramid branded just below his hand. She flipped away into a sprinter's position, ready to attack all the sudden. The ball of her lead foot dug into the carpet, preparing to lunge. "Who are you?"

"Easy, easy." Bym submitted his palms while following Camren's eyes to the brand. A bead of sweat trickled along his jaw-line. "Oh that... I uh, well, I burnt myself cook—"

"Bullshit." Camren darted toward him. She threw a straight right hand, but Bym ricocheted with a swipe of his forearm. She followed up with a left hook, which he blocked again, but a front kick to the chest knocked him back into the wall. Picture frames shook. One crashed to the floor, fracturing the glass. Before he could move, she pinned him to the wall with a side-kick inches from his throat. Almost doing the splits in the air, she stood on her right foot with the arch of her left foot along his neck. "You got some explaining to do."

"You do too... dancer?" Bym shoved her foot from his neck and then hurled a big right hand. Camren easily ducked under and sprung up with an uppercut. Bym swatted the attack aside and bear-hugged her in his strong arms. She kicked her legs, toes brushing the carpet. His erection slid between her thighs and grazed the outerlips of her pussy.

A sharp ding sounded, and a faint light radiated from underneath their chins.

They looked into each other's eyes with bewilderment. Bym relaxed his tight hug. As Camren dropped to her feet, both glanced down. His long thick cock and her shaved tight pussy produced a dull gold glow.

Camren glared into Bym's brown eyes with a mixture of anger and arousal. She thrust her hips forward over his steely cock, her little bubble butt dimpled. "What the hell are you doing to me?"

"Nothing. I'm a-ma-ma..." Bym moved into Camren's motion, squeezing his cock between her warm thighs.

Camren clawed down his six-pack and gripped his thick hard member. "You're a liar."

Bym lost his breath as Camren stroked him. He reached down and rubbed her clit. "Those-oh in glass houses shouldn't throw-mmm stones."

"I'm uh..." Camren's face twitched with pleasure. Her pussy moistened from his touch, pink nipples stiffened. She wagged her head, clamped her teeth. She didn't want to divulge any information but something in her sprung forth. "...working a case on the people taken in this area."

"You're a cop?" Bym groaned.

"I'm undercover, a decoy," Camren said. "First week in the area and lo and behold... the weird librarian asked me on a date. Strange coincidence."

"Strange—yes, just like the burn mark I got from cook—"

"Your lies tell me all I need to know..." Camren worked Bym's manhood faster as the tickle grew inside of her. "I've conducted interviews with your abductees, and they-ey say they're marked with the same markings the abductors have themselves."

Bym, unable to help himself, dove in for a kiss. Their lips met, tongues wrestled for dominance. Their bodies writhed together in a feral passion. In her ear, he asked, "So, you think I'm the one branding these people... for what, my own personal amusement?"

"I don't know..." Camren flexed her jaw. She wanted to fight back but found herself weak to his touch. She rotated her hips in circles over his cock. The engorged head grazed her wet opening, sending tingles up her spine. "I think yo people are searching for something..."

Bym appeared to be feeling the same attraction. With a hunger, he drove his hard member into her cozy pink pussy. "Who is 'my people?"

Upon contact, their golden centers brightened and rippling current swept through the room. Papers scattered in the air. The curtains swayed. The TV flickered with static.

"Uh!" Camren stood on the ball of her left foot while her right leg stiffened in the air. "CIA, FBI—Uh!—I don't know, bah-but I will get to the bottom of ee-it."

Bym hooked his arms under both her legs and lifted her completely in the air. He changed positions and pressed her shoulders against the wall. From there, he pounded away. His hips smacked hers which clapped her ass against the plaster surface. "I can't help myself."

"Uh! I'm sure-er-er!" Camren's eyes rolled to the back of her skull, breasts bounced. She gawked down with a look of awe as his cock punished her. "Tell me what you know about the people taken in Sedona?"

Bym bit his tongue. The power of her pussy, the sensation, was so euphoric it had him wanting to confess all his past transgressions. He cuddled her close; her breasts squished against his chest. He fought against the urge to release the truth, but the confession came out in a whimper. "...we're checking these people for..." As he gazed into Camren's eyes, he saw an extra pair of perpendicular eyelids blink. He released her legs. His look of lustful longing transformed into fear. He stepped back. "You're no cop. What are you?"

It took a moment for Camren to gather herself. She fanned her cheeks while exhaling a labored breath. "Sorry. It does that when I get hot."

"I bet..." Bym punched at her with an overhand right, but she dipped back as his knuckles whiffed by the tip of her nose. She dropped to a knee and jabbed toward his ribs, but he spun away from the attack. They circled one another.

"I feel a little let-down..." Camren's smirk appeared sinister. "...you take your own kind but look at me like a monster. Am I not pretty anymore?"

Bym backed into the couch's armrest. "I didn't say that. I just want to know what you're here for."

"I'm here to put out the fire you monkeys discovered..." Camren walked him down, flung her right foot up on the headrest of the sofa, and straddled him. "...before you burn the whole forest down."

Bym cradled her outstretched foot against his cheek. He dug his thumb into her soft sole, slipped his fingers over the ball, and through her toes. He kissed down her bony ankle, calf. The vanilla scent of her skin was intoxicating. "What do you mean..."

"It's not the new age, the social media age, driving everyone crazy. It's something your scientists did that's fucking with everyone's mind. Your species let out a signal, ripples through the universe. I fear you stumbled on something dangerous that you have no knowledge of." Camren dropped her hips. His cock squeezed back inside of her wet walls causing a pleasure-filled sigh to escape her mouth. The light from their crotches flashed. Another invisible wave of current rushed through the room. The duplex quaked.

A knock came from the floor. "Keep it down up there!"

With her eyes closed, Camren rode Bym's length on the armrest. Endorphins danced in her mind causing all four eyelids to flutter. "When we arrived—Ah!—we noticed people in this sector of energy vortexes began missing without a trace—Ah!" Her upper-lip quivered. "...even with our superior technology we couldn't locate where they went, only when they returned. Something is going on-on-on this planet that's impacting the rest of the galaxy."

Bym nibbled on her shoulder as though wanting to taste the honey beneath. "How do you plan to stop it?"

"We must find out what is going on..." Camren gyrated on Bym's lap. "...or be forced to destroy this solar system before it contaminates the rest of our way of life."

"No..." With all his mite, Bym pushed her off his thick hard cock. "We need more time."

"Your species is still in its infancy. I'm sorry, but come New Years—"

Bym lunged forward with a crane kick, but Camren slid out the way. She responded with combinations, which Bym parried as he backed to the wall. She threw a right jab, but he dipped his head aside and swept the attack away as though brushing dirt from his shoulder. He spun around her and pressed her face-first against the wall. His powerful thrust jolted Camren to her tiptoes. "Not all of us are in our infancy..."

Camren didn't reply. Her cheek slid down the plaster surface before being hammered upward again. Each connection sent ripples up her little apple-bottom and strong invisible wavelets through the room. The calendar blew off the wall, shooting a thumbtack into the dark recesses. Napkins, on the dinner table in the connecting kitchen, pirouetted in the air to the tile floor. The lamp and ceiling light twinkled.

"Hey!" the voice yelled from downstairs. "Keep it down or I'm calling the police!"

"We've searched this planet-anet," Camren snarled over her shoulder. "We know what you're capable of."

"No, no. You with all your technology..." Bym huffed. A tickle crawled up the underbelly of his shaft, stiffening his cock further. From behind Camren, he hooked his arms underneath her thighs and picked her off the carpet once again. "...don't understand the universe either."

Camren clung to the wall like a monkey, flat against the surface. Her legs stretched down each side, toes pointed. With help from his thrusts, she looked to be performing chin-ups while doing the splits. "Oo! Oo!—Fuck!"

"The earthlings in this universe are still in their infancy because of choices they made." Bym released her legs, but her toes gripped the chest-of-drawers on each side, legs remaining wide. His arms slithered around her ribcage, hands palmed her breasts. "But my universe, a parallel universe, made different choices that catapulted us forward instead of stagnating."

"Parallel universe?" Camren's face tightened and loosened, tightened and loosened. His ever-present impact rattled her to the bone. She lost her toe grip on the chest-of-drawers. Her feet slid down the sides with a screech and planted beneath her. She locked her knees, but a tremor crawled from the soles of her feet, up her legs, to her pussy. She picked one foot off the floor and balled her toes. "Oo-ggghhh!"

Each insertion sent thumps through the room. The clear current intensified. The lights blinked faster, along with the TV.

"The fire these monkeys were playing with was in the form of a Large Hadron Collider." Bym continued with his constant pressure. "When they collided particles, in hopes of solving questions of physics, it sent waves not only to your alien planet but through the multi-verse as well. We started crossing over, things began changing. It started with subtle nuances in the names of movies, songs, food. In this universe, they call it the Mandela effect."

"Oo-oo-oo!" Camren creased her brows and wrinkled her nose in a sour expression. She lost control of her body, rumbled, and squirted all over Bym's cock.

Their golden crotches exploded. A powerful force flowed through the duplex, fracturing the walls and slamming cabinets open and shut. Sparkles flittered in the air.

"That's it!" the neighbor shouted from below. "I'm calling the police!"

Camren uncontrollably quivered into a ball on the damp carpet.

Bym collapsed to a knee, breathing heavily. "When my world noticed these very small changes, I was sent here to find an answer."

"And the missing people..." Camren said shakily "...how do they figure into this?"

"I was searching for two united souls..."

"The Light..." Camren's thoughtful expression sharpened on Bym. "Like the movie?"

"We're actually responsible for that," Bym admitted sheepishly. "We're running out of time, so we made the film in hopes it would encourage people to search for The Light themselves."

"You're brilliant scientists thought the audience would take a science fiction movie to heart?"

"We couldn't just come out and tell them what is happening. It would cause chaos. So we—"

"—made a movie for the majority..." Camren's brows arched in anger. "...while taking people you deemed special and forcing them to have sex to find The Light, like lab rats?"

"The sex was meta—"

Before Bym could defend himself, Camren up-kicked him in the sternum. The hefty blow knocked Bym into the air and through the wall. Wood splintered. Bricks crumbled. Busted pipes shot out a geyser of water. Camren made it to her feet and eased through the cloud of plaster dust. Instead of using the door, she leapt through the hole in the wall, into the spouting water, and over the balcony. She landed in a three-point stance on the front lawn. Water trickled down her nude body as she looked up.

Geminine
Geminine
100 Followers
12