The Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bym's form was imprinted on the grassy soil, but Bym was nowhere in sight.

Camren sniffed the air. Her intuition told her to duck, so she flopped to her stomach against the grass just as Bym's punch sailed by. She hopped into a crouch, spun on her heel, and attempted a sweep kick, but Bym jumped over it. He threw fist after fist, but on her toes, Camren backed away while dodging each one with swift head movement. Bym twisted in the air with a spin-kick, but Camren moved aside. His foot blasted through the fence, breaking the wood into sharp fragments.

Bym bent his knees, held his fists in the air, and prepared for another round. His golden erect cock gave off a pulsating glow.

Camren hurdled the broken fence while attacking with a kick. Bym spun off her leg and threw a left jab, right hook, and another left to her body. But Camren parried, blocked high, and then lunged out of reach of the final punch.

The pair fought out into the streets, awaking neighbors. Houses lit up. Dogs barked. Sirens sounded in the distance.

"Forcing people together will not unite souls." Camren's breaths became heavy, the fight wearing on her. "It only makes things worse."

"We did not force anyone together." Bym's sweaty body glistened under the street lights. "But we knew the cure was in our makeup. We're organisms, ecosystems, and possibly the cells of another. We're 'special' things. It's up to us to fight this imbalance in the universe. We just didn't know how. So, we started our examinations. That is all." Bym showed her the tiny pyramid on his left forearm. "...and we started with us... 'my people."

"The Light is not created or extracted in a lab." Camren flung a tired, telegraphed punch, but Bym stumbled away on shaky legs. She kicked, but he caught her weak attempt. Their bodies collided with a loud slap of skin. As one, they staggered forward and then backward, like drunken dancers shifting their weight on one another

Neighbors stepped out on their front porches. Cop cars screeched to a stop on each side of the street. Their red and blue lights chaotically bounced off the houses.

"These peasants are so quick to fight..." Camren whispered Bym's earlier sentiment back to him.

Bym shuddered. "...it's easier."

The crowd appeared captivated: Cops stood behind the open doors of their cruisers with slack jawed expressions. The multicultural neighbors—old and young, man and woman, dog and cat—made a circle around the naked couple, shoulder to shoulder.

Camren's eyes sparkled, heart fluttered, with a genuine rush of happiness. The sensation pushed a tear down her cheek. "Are we here to save the world?" Her voice cracked under a heavy beautiful emotion.

Bym kissed the falling tear on Camren's cheek. He then gazed into her watery eyes. "...just us strangers."

Both tilted their heads downward, watching as his golden cock entered her dazzling center. Their foreheads touched causing them to glance up into one another's eyes, nose to nose.

A force shot out from the entwined couple, blowing the cops' hats away and whipping the neighbors' housecoats.

"Mmmm..." Camren gnawed on her bottom lip. "It feels so—mmm!—feels so good."

Bym's hips picked up pace. The ground quaked. Pebbles suspended just above the concrete.

Camren's mouth hung open. Her humble breasts jiggled from the hardy pumps. An itch below was so intense that it wrenched her face. She closed her eyes and allowed the orgasm to wash over her. "Mmmmmm!"

With a sonic boom, Bym and Camren rocketed into the air. They clung to one another while zipping by the clouds. The rough wind tousled their hair. Their cheeks flapped.

The furious shockwave shoved onlookers to the ground, ripped shingles from the houses, and rattled the street signs. Police cruisers tumbled end over end down the road. Discolored leaves danced in the wind.

Bym pumped faster and harder as they ascended into space. Invisible currents rippled through the solar system, matching the speed of Bym's beating heart.

"I'm—Ah!" Camren looked over Bym's shoulder with tears filling her eyes.

Weightless, the couple floated with the stars in soundless space. Beneath their feet, Earth appeared like a magnificent painting: neon blue waters and lustrous green land. From this distance, they couldn't hear the fighting, the bickering. In fact, everything seemed so petty and small in comparison. From this distance, it was just them.

Camren wrapped her legs around Bym's waist and locked her ankles. The wondrous sensation pushed streams of tears down her face. A flood of tickles swept over her body. She sucked in a rattling breath in hopes of composing herself. "I love th—"

A bright blast, a supernova, radiated from them with more energy than the sun. Strong currents waved through the universe. It built and built and built until suddenly everything stopped in a moment of silence.

With a single tear escaping his eye, Bym reached across and cradled Camren's cheek. Her tears fell into his palm. His chin trembled as he said, "The Light is a love you carry on, even after your lover is gone. So, if I don't ever see you again..."

Camren wept freely. "...it's your job to carry The Light until the end."

The Light ignited.

12