The Light in the Cabin

Story Info
A slave is forced to be with another and finds love.
14k words
4.75
63.1k
87
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,384 Followers

***This is an Antebellum Story***

Although accustomed to the heat of August, Nancy still dripped with the sweat of a day's work in the fields. The summer was going to be just as brutal as last year, and the work load seemed almost fruitless as she heard about the value of cotton not being worth what it used to be.

Nancy had not worked in the cotton fields since she was a child, before moving inside to care for the house and her owners. Working in the house was both rewarding and trivial, but still better than working in the fields. It only took but a few hours to do the menial chores for the house too.

The Jacobs did not have any children of their own which made for even less to clean. Some days needed more time to clean while others had her looking for something to do. Although with fewer field hands, Nancy was forced to work a few hours in the field to help out.

The true reward of working in the house was from being removed from Mr. Williams' supervision. Like Master Jacobs, he was far removed from youth, but his age had not diminished his stern hand. His love of the whip was well known and had been used for even the smallest offenses.

As Nancy looked up, she could see a few carriages rolling to the big house. Just as the dust from the road was being kicked up Henry stepped over to her. "Massa selling us Mamma."

Henry was her only living child, and Nancy felt her heart drop at the thought of his separation. She also knew he could be right as well. Cotton did not demand as high a price as of late, and the only thing keeping away Mr. Jacobs's debtors was his slaves. The number of hands on the plantation had dwindled just like the value of cotton.

"We be fine...just you go back to work and keep your mind to yourself."

She recalled a time when the fields were packed with hands, and now only a handful remained. She knew Henry was prime for sale as he was young and strong. She also knew she was a prime candidate to be sold off if someone wanted a house slave that was still able to bear children. She had Henry ten years ago, and a daughter five years ago. Although she did not survive just a few months, Nancy knew her ability to have more was a value to Mr. Jacobs.

Nancy looked up blocking the sun with her hands as Mr. Williams came by. His old gruff voice called out like she was in trouble. "Needs you inside for a spell. Guests are coming and the Misses needs help."

Walking towards the house, Nancy saw Charles, and Victor being loaded up into the back of the wagon. She wanted to say goodbye and choked back the few tears she had as she saw their new owners near them. She kept her head down and walked to the back to help prepare drinks.

As the guests strolled by, Nancy could tell they were here only to buy more slaves from Mr. Jacobs. Their wealth was more prominent in both their dress and mannerisms. Fear took hold and Nancy did all she could to swallow it and act like nothing was wrong. The only hope she had was that they would buy her and Henry together. Some owners like to keep families together, but Mr. Jacobs was not one of them. He loved his wealth more than any slave.

Like a fly on the wall, Nancy did what was told of her when it was told. She did listen to the prospects of what was to come. Mr. Jacobs was having another good harvest year, but it did not matter to anyone as the price of cotton was still falling. The guests even joked about the value of picking it to the value of the land being used for cattle.

One of the gentleman that she served drinks to offered a solution though. Nancy stepped out to fetch more drinks and was keen to hear how her home and family could be kept together. She hurried with the drinks, almost spilling them as to not miss a word of what was to come with her and Henry.

She wondered if the gentleman was going to offer money for her, or even her son, just hoping they would be together. When he offered to lease his slaves for a year, it confused her. The only thing she wanted to hear was that she and Henry would not be separated.

The older man then offered his plan and Nancy moved closer as to not miss a word. Mr. Jacobs was to lease his male slaves out for a year to the men in return for paying off most of his debts. The meager profits from the cotton harvest would be enough to keep the plantation going and pay for the next year's planting. When the price of cotton increased, Mr. Jacobs could get his slaves back and not have any debt to worry about.

Mr. Jacobs nodded his head pleased that he could keep his plantation and his slaves. He even made a comment that cotton prices would be back in a year and that he wanted reassurances his slaves would be looked after on the men's plantation. Both of the men agreed and a deal was struck for Mr. Williams to go with the hands for the duration of the agreement.

Nancy swallowed hard knowing her boy was going to some rice planation by the coast. She thought her master was right that cotton would rebound and he would be back in a year. She knew he was going to leave her, but refused to give up the idea of it only being temporary.

Nancy did what was told of her the rest of the night and went back to her meager cabin instantly kissing her son Henry as he slept. She knew he was going to be sent off for a year, but it could be forever if things did not go to plan and cotton did not come up in value.

The next day Nancy was back in the fields and the men's wagon was still there. They stayed the night and she knew those wagons would soon be loaded up with slaves from her plantation. Before she began to fill her cotton sack she walked over to the Big house in preparation for what was going to happen. Her heart beat with fear as her hand gripped her son's hand. He was going to be torn from her grasp and there was nothing she could do about it.

The men came out of the house with smiles on their face. There were two other white men that came around and began pointing to all the male slaves. The men of the plantation began to be loaded in the wagon without an incident. Henry kissed her goodbye and was soon off to the coast for a year.

Nancy let go of her emotions and began to let the tears drop from her eyes. The dust from the wagon kicked up and Nancy lost sight of her son; he was gone within the span of a few minutes.

She looked around to see there was almost nobody around. The plantation was not large, but it had enough slaves to make it look large before today. There was always something being worked on or fixed, and the eerie silence of nothing being done hit her hard. The fear of loneliness manifested in tears that ran down her face.

Nancy knew it was going to be a hard year as only ten slaves were left, and all were women except for old Monday. Mr. Jacobs said he would never part with Monday as he was his childhood friend growing up and the son of his nanny.

She looked up to see Monday walking up to her. With a quick wipe, her tears were now disguised as he came close. His arms opened and his hug was needed more than she knew as she felt he was worried for her.

"Promise to tell Massa to gets him back for you. Just need to be getting those fields looked after so that we can be selling cotton."

She finally broke his embrace to see his expression of love and faith as she knew he wanted what was best for her. He was always the one to bring cheer and good spirits to everyone around him.

The chores in the house needed to be done and Nancy was inside quickly cleaning up before needing to be outside. Although her heart felt like it was being ripped out, the day's work still went on.

The men had left and Nancy assumed Mr. Jacobs would be in his study working. Mrs. Jacobs was in the kitchen and made no mention that her husband was still sleeping. She walked in to change out the pans and was surprised to see her owner still in bed. His eyes were open and his face was flushed.

"Need you to keep the light on tonight," he said, sounding delirious but still had a stern tone.

"Excuse me Massa?"

He spoke again with his stern tone not breaking and his eyes glaring at her. "You heard me...keep the light on tonight. Now get going, fields need to be done."

"Yess...yes Sir," Nancy answered, not wanting to get scolded on a day that was already painful.

With a quick change of the bedpans and a sweep of the foyer, she was outside without bothering to ask if Mrs. Jacobs needed any more help. She would always ask if she needed more help because it kept her inside for more time.

Nancy was walking into the fields feeling the pain in her chest of what happened and now what she was told to do. It was something she hated doing and now she needed to do it again. Keeping her lantern on at night was a way to signal that she was ready to receive a man to bed her.

She was to take any man into her bed that came to her door and tonight she would have to do it again. The last time this happened it was Mr. Williams who told her and it was another hand that did the deed. It was both painful and rough as it was quick and emotionless.

It was midday before Nancy got back to her cabin to fix some food for herself. It was a short and needed break as the sun was baking everything under it. The fields were white with its budding flowers and looked amazing, but it now felt hopeless as it needed to be all picked. She looked up to see a man riding closer to the slave cabins.

The man grew closer and Nancy recognized the young man as Mr. Williams's son Tom. Tom was a fixture on the plantation since he was a child. Nancy knew she was at least ten years older than him and she knew she was about thirty give or take a year. He was a spry and squawky kid and still looked underweight and bony as an adult.

She still remembered him being constantly scolded and screamed at by his father. Tom was more interested in reading his books than learning his father's trade of being a plantation overseer. He never had a harsh work to say to anyone and was once beaten by his own father for being too soft on a slave who broke a tool.

Nancy always enjoyed Tom as he was soft spoken and kindhearted as a kid and retained that still. She always assumed he would go off to some college and never look back on his days on the plantation. Now with his father away, it was his job to keep the plantation running and with the few slaves that were left it was assumed he could handle it.

Nancy retreated back to the fields and finished the day's task of harvesting the cotton. The cotton was weighed and bundled by Tom who made no mention about the lack of cotton that was brought in. His only words was that they did a good job. She knew that just yesterday Henrietta was yelled at for bringing in the same amount as today.

The night came late as the summer heat lifted to the open sky leaving a cold that was much needed. Nancy cleaned herself the best she could as she lit her lantern knowing it was the sign for her to let a man between her legs for the sole purpose of the master wanting her to conceive another child. The only worry was not knowing who it was going to be due to the lack of available men around. She just assumed it would be Mr. Jacobs himself.

With the anxiety of what was to happen, Nancy let the thought of her son coming back to her overpower the bad thoughts of what was going to happen to her tonight. She knelt at her makeshift bed and prayed that it would happen fast and painlessly and for the fast return of her son.

It was getting later and Nancy waited nervously for someone to come into her place. The crickets chirped louder and drowned out the silence of the night as she wondered if it was going to even happen tonight.

The knock on the door startled Nancy out of her trance as she watched her door open as Tom walked in. "Best turn in for the night."

Nancy stood up presenting herself for she knew Tom was going to be the one to have her tonight. "Yes...of course. I just thought you would like the light on when you do it."

Tom walked in giving her a confused face. "Do it? What do you mean?"

Nancy then gave a confused expression back as she wondered if he knew what she was asked to do. "Masta Jacobs wanted me to keep the light on for you to do your thing with me tonight. He be wanting you to lay with me."

Tom still look bewildered and nervous. "I can get Monday to come and do his thing with you...I guess it don't have to be me."

Nancy saw old Monday as a sort of grandfather and knew in his age he could not do much of anything. Just the thought of him laying with her brought a fright to her. Nancy knew that Mr. Jacobs would not send him either after specifically telling her it would not be him.

With Tom avoiding her and keeping his eyes down, she knew he was nervous and most likely a virgin. A sense of empowerment grew in her as she knew she needed to take control. It was not a matter of wanting to lay with him in a loving way, but needing to and making the most of it.

"Monday too old to be with a woman. Please don't make him. Best it be you," she said, feeling that it was the best course of action but still not liking it.

With a long pause and Tom not responding to what she said, Nancy then felt something was odd. "Let me guess, this would be the first time you lay wit a girl."

Tom looked at her with worry as he answered meekly. "It is...I don't know if I can do this."

Nancy knew he was shy and harmless before this, but now he looked almost petrified. She figured it could be way worse as the times before were always rough and unpleasant. With his shy personality, Nancy knew she needed to take control over the situation and make the best of it.

Nancy sat back on the bed looking amused at how she was going to tell a white overseer what to do. It was such a role reversal that she could not help but feel sorry for him. If it was another man she would laugh, but Tom had a kind gentle way about him and she knew it could be so much worse.

Nancy looked at him with a forgiving expression. "Want me to walk you through this...makes it much easy too? Won't say a word to no one about me helping you either."

Tom looked around the room like he was scrambling for answers, and Nancy knew he could just walk away. She got up from the bed in haste and softly grabbed his hand.

Almost pulling him to the bed, she looked at him and softly spoke. "Come...let me help. No need for this night to go without you leaving here having done a man's job."

Tom nodded and Nancy sat on the bed with Tom standing directly in front of her. She looked up with a reassuring smile and undid his pants. She pulled them down gently to reveal his white manhood. He was endowed more than others she saw in the past and then quickly looked up at him hoping he was not too nervous.

"Now, before you lays with a girl, you need to get worked up and all."

She knew he was not going to do it himself and decided to take matters into her own hands. With his look of shock at her, she moved her hand the length of his male tool. She felt it firm and yet soft at the same time. It grew stronger too as her hand stroked it slowly.

"Ohhh...oh good lord...ohhh," Tom moaned instantly as she began to stroke life into his soft and spongy member.

"Shhhhh...it be normal and all. Trusts me, it be feeling good when you done," she calmly said with a smile as her hand was now feeling him fully erect and ready to invade her own sex.

Nancy watched as his pale skinned tool grew longer and thicker forcing her grip to become tighter. The more she moved her hand the length of his tool, the more his moans grew in volume. In her mind, she knew that he was loving every moment of it, but also wanted it to be done quickly.

"I can tell you likes it. All men be liking what is about to happen."

Nancy stopped and shifted her body to an almost laying position so that Tom could get on top of her. She was still wearing her dark blue dress with her head wrap covering all but her face and wanted to show no other part of her naked flesh. Tom was not a man she loved and thought he did not deserve or warrant a sight of her nude form. She reached in to pull down her undergarment and then lift her dress up only letting him see her legs.

"Now come here and let's get going."

Tom got on the bed and Nancy kept up her smile hoping it would help him through this. Her hand went to her mouth and coated her fingers with a generous amount of saliva. Placing her slick fingers on his white mushroom tip, she rubbed the spit on it so it would go easily inside of her.

With her hand now guiding his movement, she pulled him closer to her aiming his white tip towards her dark love nest. "That's it...just keep going till it's in."

The moment she felt herself being penetrated, she looked up quick to see his expression. "Ohhhh...ohhhh."

The sensation of him pushing past her dark love folds and entering her was not without her own small amount of pleasure. He was not fully inside of her, but she could feel the stretching of her sex muscles as they opened and adjusted to handle what Tom was pushing inside on her.

"That's it, just be going slow," she softly spoke, still feeling his manhood break through her snug sexual cavern. It was calming too as he was not rushing or hurting her but waiting on her commands to continue.

"Ohhh good Lord it feels good," Tom said as his eyes were open wide, staring at her with an expression a child has when a gift is given to them.

Nancy could not help but smile at his expression. "Seeing you likes it."

"Do I go faster? Am I hurting you?"

His innocence of sex tore away and removed the negative reasons of why he was doing it. The harmless nature of both his personality and his experience made her feel comforting in the knowledge that his white erection was inside of her.

Still keeping the smile on her face. "That's it...you doin' fine...just keeps going and let your body do what's natural."

Tom began to rock his hips and Nancy then felt the full length of his male member inside of her. It was now sliding in and out of her at a steady pace. Tom was not going in halfway either and she felt her feminine insides give way to the full length of his male tool.

Nancy could tell her sex was getting slicker as his eager thrusting continued. It was not unpleasant in any way as his erection began to feel more sensual with each thrust he was giving. Her sex responded as it would normally and began to liberally slick up for the intruder that was now gliding freely in it. Her leg muscles relaxed more as Tom's body bounced against hers now.

Tom moaned out as his harmless tone called out to her. "Ohh yes...oh God it feels good. Does it feel good to you?"

"Just keeps going...you doing fine," Nancy softly said, not wanting him to know how she felt about their sexual interlude.

Tom continued to smile and push his hard member faster and with more force. Nancy opened her eyes in surprise as his male muscles seemed to hit something inside of her that was not hit before by a man.

"Ohhh my...ohhh goodness," Nancy moaned out, not expecting her body to respond to Tom's love muscle the way it did. The sudden sensation of more wetness in her love hole was something new.

Tom was smiling as Nancy did not know what was happening to her. His male member was hitting that spot over and over again. The simple sex session he was supposed to be giving her was turning into something else entirely. He was nudging at something in her sex that was making her cringe with pure sexual excitement.

"Ohhh..ohhh...mmmm," Nancy moaned louder, as her whole body seemed to stiffen up. She felt her love hole clamping hard making his male rod larger than what it seemed which added to sensation she was feeling.

She could not see as her eyes clamped down hard as her body would not respond to her will. It was nothing she felt before as Tom was still pushing in and out of her even though her sex was trying to stop it. To make matters worse, she felt that the whole interaction of her sex trying to force his erection adding to the pleasuring sensation she was already feeling from him just being deep inside of her.

Jay626
Jay626
2,384 Followers