The Light Is On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky and Trevor were literally drained. Becky lay on the bed next to Trevor. Both were trying to regain some composure. After a few minutes, their breathing and heart rate returned to normal. Trevor was the first to speak, "How did you like it?"

Becky replied, "It was great. Want to go again?"

Trevor said, "I can't. Can you call an ambulance? Someone is going to have to carry me out with a stretcher."

Becky responded, "Let's get back in the tub. We both smell like pussy again. I wonder what my husband will say. I bet he is worried about me."

"Don't worry. Christy said that she would keep him occupied. I bet he doesn't even know you are gone." Trevor countered.

After Becky and Trevor "slipped" upstairs, I asked Christy, "How much of that drug did you put in her tequila?"

"None." replied Christy.

I was astonished, "You mean she didn't get any?"

Christy grinned, "Yep. Whatever she is doing up there it is all her. The tequila lowered her inhibitions. That saying is true. I seen it happen plenty of times."

"What saying?" I wondered.

Christy laughed, "Tequila makes your clothes fall off."

I just smiled. I had never been able to get Becky to drink much of any mixed drink much less shots of tequila. It has always taken someone other than myself to open the door and get Beck turned on.

I saw Becky come down the stairs with a big shit eating grin on her face. When I asked what she had been doing. She said, "Oh, just cleaning up." I let it drop. I didn't want to push my luck. "Do you want to come back, Becky?" Laura asked. "Trevor says that you could teach me a thing or two." "I guess we can. Give me a call when you will be back here."

"What did Laura mean that you could teach her a thing or two?" I asked.

"Oh, she is not from around here and I could show her how to make my special cream dip for Trevor." Becky said.

"What special cream dip? I didn't know you had a special cream dip." I questioned.

"I'll show you sometime." she grinned.

I can be real good a pretending to be dumb, especially when Becky thinks I am not pretending.

As we drove home, Becky sat quietly. There was a smile on her face most of the way. Once or twice, I caught her trying to suppress a laugh. About half way home, Becky asked, "Would you pay for a membership in our local gym."

"I guess so if you use it." I replied.

"I plan on it." Several more miles passed before she spoke again. "Can we afford a lap band for me so that I can lose weight?"

"What is in it for me?" I asked.

"I guarantee you will be pleased." Becky said with a grin.

"Your weight doesn't bother me as long as you treat me right."

"It is not for you it is for ME!"

"We will see what we can do."

Again things were quiet for a long time. I was the next one to speak right before we turned onto our driveway. "Trevor seemed like a nice guy."

"He is a real nice guy. But, he has a thing for BBW's." Becky responded.

"Is that why he showed you so much attention?" I asked.

"I guess so." There was a brief pause. Then, I heard Becky say something under her breath. It was not meant for me to hear. "He is going to be disappointed."

12