The 'Light Meter' Ch. 02

Story Info
Vonnie and Barb become Dean's subs.
11.6k words
3.96
35.3k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to the ironing, as I said in The Light Meter. My children were having sex in Barb's bedroom and I wished to God I was in there with them. I did the ironing naked and part way through have a cucumber out of the vegetable compartment of our refrigerator. With it rammed up pressing against my cervix I went back and finished my ironing then started on dinner.

The naked chef I was indeed. I was just about to dish up when they both came out (naked of course), Dean looking Masterful and Barb with a mouthful of my son's cum. I dropped to my knees, tilted my head back with my mouth wide open for her to dribble the cum onto my tongue. I caught a glimpse of Dean out of the corner of my eye; he stood there proudly as his two bitches swapped his cum.

"You can swallow mom," Barb told me generously ", after all I got to be fucked by him."

She gave him such an adoring look and I looked up at him too.

"Thank you Dean. I love your cum," I told him getting an indulgent smile back.

I felt a peace at that moment; he was in charge.

It was nearly time for dinner, time to serve our Lord and Master.

"Dean Honey, why don't you sit at the head of the table and Barb will be your serving wench?"

He looked into my eyes to check I wasn't pulling his chain and, seeing I wasn't, nodded with a little smile playing at the corners of his 'I want to kiss it now' mouth. Barb and I went down to my bedroom and in the bottom of my odds and ends drawer I found what I was looking for, a maid's cap. It was part of a fancy dress costume I had gotten years ago.

Barb's eyes lit up when she saw it.

"Should I wear shoes?"

"No. I won't be."

"What are you going to be?" she asked suspiciously.

"The plate," I replied innocently.

We shared the moment then our mouths were locked together and all sorts of fireworks were going off in my head while she patiently fingered my clit and we kissed while I had my orgasm. She washed her hands, put the cap on, pinning it in place then went out to be the naked maid and advise him she would be serving shortly.

Meantime I was having a quick cold shower so Dean's plate was clean. I dried off and went straight to the table, eyes down, (After all what self respecting plate makes eye contact with the diner) to lie on my back across the table. My head hung over the table edge so my tummy and, err hem, lower abdomen were in front of him, yes still with the end of the cucumber poking out. I put my arms behind my head so he could do things to my armpits if he liked and my nipples were like little nuggets. I was in agony waiting for Dean to tell me he liked his new plate.

I heard an "Hmm" followed by a "very nice" and then those fingers of his trailed over my body. The arm pits got tormented, as did the nipples and the pussy was so wet he wiped it with a napkin and gave it a little spank. The cucumber got a little push and pull too.

I could see Barb coming to the table, she was upside down of course- or I was- and she had that thin lipped look she gets when she's pissed. At my stealing her thunder of course.

"What could have topped being the naked serving wench?" she must have thought and the answer lay before her.

Straight faced Barb placed the hot lasagna straight on my stomach. I clenched with the pain and gasped but I didn't move. Then I heard him pick up his knife and fork and his fork pricked into my skin. Well I chose to be the plate so if it hurt; tough luck. He ate it all then the Maid announced it was time to clear the table. I hid my disappointment and in any case she was right.

No sooner was I off then she was lying there as the pudding bowl. In the kitchen I wiped myself clean. So she wanted to be dessert huh? Change of plan on the fruit and whipped cream Flossie, I thought.

"Has the pudding bowl got its eyes closed Master?" I asked respectfully.

A pause then

"She has now."

Great. I brought the ice cream and placed a scoop on her stomach seeing her eyes go wide and her mouth open. She got over it though accepting the shock as I had so intent was her pleasure to please our Master.

I got to lie for the coffee which Barb served in a mug which I can tell you was very hot but I just gritted my teeth and bore it. He called Barb in from the kitchen so he could speak to us both.

"What was this all about mom? Sis? It's just me; I'm no different to before."

"Yes, you are. You're the man of the house now darling brother and mom and I adore you. Couldn't you tell?"

"Yes Dean," I added in my role as plate mother ", we're not playing games with you. We wanted to show you how much we adore you and we endured the pain to show you that."

"You can do the dishes if you like though," Barb chipped in and we all had a laugh at that.

"But it's true then?" he asked after we had a naked family hug.

"Yes darling, it's true we adore you and we will do anything for you."

"Except have sex with another man," Barb said firmly "we're sluts for you but no one else."

I nodded, not that there were any men on the horizon, but Barb, as you can imagine, was a popular girl so this was big coming from her. Dean was gob smacked and I tried quickly to think of how to keep him on his perch as he seemed to have a case of the speed wobbles.

"Dean Honey, it's all true, now Barb and I will clean up so why don't you get back to your assignment."

"You're right mom."

"Vonnie" I corrected.

"Vonnie? OK, hey look I owe you guys. You know I was going to fail this course."

(Wide eyed looks of disbelief.)

"Well I was. I love photography but I just didn't seem to be able to get it then with that session and that Light Meter stuff, I don't know it just all fell in place. Look I'm doing a Power Point presentation at the moment, I'll call you both through when I'm done and you'll see what I mean."

He nodded meaning for us to nod back in agreement, which we did of course. Then he walked off to his room and we both drooled over his butt. It was time for a mother daughter chat. We agreed we wanted him as our lover and as our Master. That was easier for me than it was for her but she agreed that she would be subservient to him as I had decided while I was doing the ironing.

I had done a good amount of thinking while I had been ironing that night. Well it is a great time for thinking ironing. I had accepted him; the smile he gave me when Barb was giving me his cum had sealed it but I had decided while I was doing the ironing how I wanted to be for him. I had hoped Barb felt the same way still and hadn't changed her mind and gone all sibling rivalry on him but she was as demure and respectful as I was.

And we loved it. She was radiant while I had no need to be frustrated and bitchy and finding fault with things. He was in charge and we would do what he ordered and if that meant walking off a cliff then show me the cliff. We wondered how to work the living arrangements because we both wanted to sleep next to him.

"He'll have to decide," she announced finally. I knew she was right.

We worked away together into the night getting the place perfect for Dean with Barb polishing the table using far more elbow grease than I had managed and bringing up a gleaming finish as a result . I scrubbed the floor; getting down on my hands and knees with the scrubbing brush rather than a quick, doesn't matter if I miss a bit, mop.

We were obsessed with pleasing him and it felt wonderful. By the time he came out the lived in look was gone and it could have been a show home. He looked around admiringly and gave us the approving nod we both craved.

"That looks really nice girls"

There was hesitancy after 'girls' as if he wondered if he was overstepping the mark but we both smiled and looked down demurely.

"I've got the presentation ready if you'd like to see it," he said in that way guys have of telling you they've got something that will knock your socks off but they don't want to look silly.

He had it on his computer and we trooped down to his bedroom and stood one looking over each shoulder while he got it started. I looked sensational. That droop was barely noticeable, my butt was no where near as big as I thought and I must have the sexiest labia ever and the glistening pink bit in the middle? My God! Was that me?

He caught me completely; the cougar (yes thank you very much, Cougar) wanting to be fucked. Oh yes, there were a few of Barb too and she looked pretty good too I suppose, considering. Yes, she looked stunning; shots of her pussy, her tits which looked miles bigger in the shot that I thought they were looking at them- which I was doing a lot in the last few hours.

He made me so proud; he has that indefinable something as a photographer and I was so grateful he had convinced me to get him a place in the course and buy him some decent equipment. We went through the presentation a few times with Barb and me masturbating as we viewed the show. I made out I was getting off on her ones and she did the same saying I was just so fucking sexy. We both loved our own shots best though and rubbed that much harder when a really nasty one of ourselves came up.

We were waiting for him to tell us where we were to sleep and he was waiting for me.

"Dean, if you and Barb would like to sleep in my old bed that's fine and perhaps Barb I could sleep in you bed, if that's OK?" I asked as pathetically as that sounds.

She nearly said something but thankfully she caught sight of the subtle message I was mouthing to her behind his back.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP."

"Why don't we all sleep in your old bed Von? Barb?"

We both smiled demurely and nodded for him.

And so we did. He was in the middle of course and we cuddled up to him loving the feel of his body against ours. I wanted to lie there just like that but in no time I was fast asleep.

In the morning I woke second; Barb was up and at 'em already. She had our towels ready, hers and mine and had everything ready for his breakfast. We were going to have cereal. Partly because it felt nice to know we had sacrificed our bacon rasher for him but also because we had decided to cut all the fat we could out for our skin and our waistlines.

He came out a quarter hour later. His cock nearly at attention and his hair ruffled. We went to him giving him hugs and kisses with both of us sneaking a hold and a stroke of the gorgeous cock.

"Would you like bacon and eggs for breakfast Dean?" Barb asked and he gave her a sideways look as you would expect from a veteran of sisterly sarcasm.

He received a wide eyed look of trusting adoration which threw for a second before he regained his equilibrium and nodded favoring her with just the hint of a smile. He was learning and as he strode away to the bathroom she just glowed.

She lay on the table first (head start the cheat) and lay in the now traditional pose of head and arms flopped back while I placed his eggs bacon and whole meal toast across her belly and his coffee between her tits. I got a filthy look and, yes, I could have used a coaster, from her just before he sat down.

He shook his head in wonder.

"What is this? I thought last night was a game."

"No game Dean. We adore you darling. You are the man of the house now and we want you to be Master to us." I told him and then he knew we really were serious.

"It's a lot to live up to," he commented thoughtfully and both of knew enough just to shut the fuck up.

My heart was racing though

"He's going to do it, he's going to do it" I repeated in my mind as I stood respectfully in the 'at ease' position.

I made him uneasy and finally he said

"Well say something Vonnie."

"I adore you Dean," I answered immediately. "I so want to please you."

"So do I Dean," the plate added.

"He shrugged, smiled and got on with cutting his bacon with the slightly blunt knife I had put out for him. (Accidentally on purpose.)

After breakfast he went away to get dressed and I cooed over how fabulous she had been with that tough bacon. He came out soon after wearing the nice shirt and trousers I had ironed rather than the usual tee shirt and jeans. He was shaved and asked Barb if she could do something with his hair.

In no time she had styled it as becomes an up and coming young man determined to make a way for himself in life.

"Take the car Dean," I told him holding the keys out for him.

"Right," he answered tasking them with just a nod of acknowledgement.

Before I would have torn him apart for being bloody arrogant but we wanted him to be Master and we had to get used to it. I slipped him a twenty before he left and made a mental note to give him full access to my bank accounts and credit cards. After all I was happy to give him my body so why not my money.

Once he had left Barb and I embraced.

'It's working," I said, stating the obvious.

"Yes, God I thought it was going to come unstuck but it didn't. He is up to it, isn't he mom."

"Vonnie Barb. And yes he is-like the men on my side of the family. Starting a bit earlier, that's all."

"Dean as our Master," she said wistfully.

We were both deep in thought when she added,

"Some subs eat from bowls on the floor."

Our eyes met and our faces smiled.

"It's a bit extreme I guess?" I commented as a question.

"It wouldn't hurt to try I suppose," she answered-as keen as I was.

'Yeah, well I guess we might try a bowl of milk and cereal maybe and if it looks ridiculous we won't mention it a

"No, of course not, "she responded solemnly ", should I go first perhaps?"

She was on her knees in a flash waiting as I got the bowl down then put the cereal in with the milk and a sprinkling of sugar and placed it on the floor. She waited as a good little slave does until I gave the command.

"Eat slave."

She came up so her ass was up pointing straight at me and her back sloped down with her face in the bowl. She made some awful noises then she mastered it and finished the lot while I stroked over her gorgeous exposed asshole down to her nice wide pussy and back, then down and back- if you get the idea.

"My turn!" I announced as she licked the last drop of moisture from the bowl and I was on my knees waiting.

She placed my bowl on the floor, paused for effect then gave the command.

"Slave eat."

I had to spread my knees wider to keep my balance (honest) and I could feel the cold air on my asshole. She let me get the hang of eating from a bowl on the floor before her fingers got involved with my asshole and pussy. It was a total turn on for me as it had been for her. We both knew it was too early to put that one on Dean but it was a definite keeper. The question was when.

We both got dressed to go out, I went to the office and Barb was at Community College. Both of us took care with how we dressed, helped each other with our hair and make up and generally took a much greater pride in our appearance than we usually did. At work I put in a hundred percent and got a word of praise from my supervisor. I acknowledged the praise humbly and gratefully.

Pleasing Dean was my world now and I knew doing well at my job would please him.

Barb had gotten home before me and was busy on her computer. I stripped off to be naked as she was and went in to have a look. She had printed out a sign on card. It read

ALL FEMALES NAKED PAST THIS POINT

I felt my tummy jump.

"Where do you think we should put that?" I asked, thinking possibly the letter box.

"I thought of that," she said proudly pointing to the two pieces of string.

We had a foyer, I was very proud of our foyer, with a door through to the hallway. She stood on a chair to put the drawing pins into the ceiling so the sign hung down just inside the hallway door.

"There," she declared after she put the chair back in the dining room.

"All females? Naked? Do you want us to have any visitors at all?"

"Well," she replied a little defensively ", maybe some will object but too bad. This is Dean's house and those are his rules. Like it or lump it."

She folded her arms across her bare chest as if to say "that's all there is to say on this one."

I groaned. She was so committed and here was me back sliding. Of course she was right and if it wasn't Dean's idea now it would be soon- I hoped. He was impressed with the sign and generously agreed when we asked him if he wanted to it to be his command.

Dinner was a repeat of the previous night with her as the main course plate and me as the pudding bowl. He was a lot more involved with his crockery this time and my legs shook uncontrollably as he fingered me to orgasm. We slept together again and, in the morning we again got his breakfast for him with me as the plate this time.

One he had gone we took turns eating from our bowls on the floor loving it just as much as we had the day before. The week passed and work flew. I got new responsibilities, a bigger ledger, and a quiet word that Management had seen the improvement and wanted to see if I could keep it up.

To please Dean? You betcha.

At home we showered together and got each other looking as hot as we could. Barb had bought me some wrinkle cream for my breasts and rubbed it in for me without me even having to ask.

It was a routine now. Dean arrived home, we slaves gushed over him and he would fuck us both sometime after dinner.

Well almost a routine because on Friday evening, half an hour after dinner, the door bell rang.

"I'll get it," Barb called striding like the sex on legs she was down the hall. We had a silk robe to put on when we opened the door but Barb didn't worry about that.

"Grandma!" I heard her exclaim and my mother laughing.

"Oh shit"

This was it, game over I thought then I heard Mom's voice.

"'All females naked past this point', hmm, well last time I checked that included me."

I heard her undress and suddenly there stood my daughter and my mother both naked with huge smiles on their faces. Mom looked sensational: flat belly, firm thighs, straight back, jutting nipples she had had her boobs done and they looked sensational. She was shaved of course and she had a genuine all over tan.

Dean rose, naked and shook his hips. Our eyes (None more so than Mom's.) were glued to the swaying large penis. She went to him, her nipples now jutting out like organ stops, as he stood with his arms out waiting for her. He held her in his arms as Barb and I looked on appreciatively shooting murderous darts at her.

"Glad you came?" he asked her playfully.

(What??????)

"I've been wet all afternoon doll. Fuck you are something else Dean."

(Oh fuck.)

She stood back to take him all in.

"Just like your dad Von. He was killed before he could get you into his harem. They were the happiest years of my life being his slave. And now you Dean. Oh my God you are a natural, a chip off the old block."

I swayed as all this hidden family knowledge came at me. I knew he was master of the house but not Master of the house, if you know what I mean. No wonder he was so good and no wonder Barb and I both wanted to be his slaves. We were way past just saying 'yes Dean, no Dean, three bags full Dean.' We craved the real deal.

She sat cross legged on the floor, hands at her sides so Master Dean had an uninterrupted view of her freshly shaved pussy. We followed suit, thrilled to learn how we are expected to act and not having to think it up as we went along.

She told me what she did and the thrashings Dad gave her when she erred. And the wonderful fucks he gave her to show she was still his little slave. It was weird because she was so successful in her life. She did it all for Ben, my husband and Master she told us, a far away look in her eye.

Dean told her how far we had come and she nodded then he asked her something that knocked me sideways

"Would you like to be my slave too Elaine?"

"Yes please Master, I want that more than anything in the world."