The Lily Tattoo, Her Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a beautiful girl Lily, you know that don't you?"

"I'm not dad, but I love you saying it," I stammered before muttering. "I really do love you dad."

I looked right into his eyes. Was that interest, was it desire, was it want or was it nothing that I saw there?

"And I love you too sweetheart," he said with an unexpected and unusual hoarseness to his voice, or was that my imagination again? My articulation went on to autopilot.

"No dad, I mean that I really love you," I said in a near whisper, accentuating the really

Wonderfully, but still not obvious with his intentions, he leaned forward and cuddled me. It was lovely and in my aroused state felt sexual, but I think it was just like the cuddles we had most nights even when we slept together in his tiny flat. He kissed, well more just pressed his lips to my cheek. He had such control, I thought or was it lack of sexual interest in me, which of course it should be as, for Christ's sake he is my dad and dads don't mess with their daughters, do they?

I have no idea how it happened or who prompted it or even if either of us did, but somehow our lips touched. Just a brief brushing together at first, but almost immediately it became a kiss, a real kiss, a lip to lip kiss. It did not last long, it was not with open mouths, we did not suck on the other's lips as Alan had taught me and we did not use our tongues at all. But it was without a shadow of a doubt a real kiss and one that lovers give to each other not fathers to daughters.

'He is interested, he does want me,' crashed into my brain as I wondered whether we would go further and then, as a shudder went through me, I thought. 'How far will we go?'

Our lips parted. I felt disappointed, but said nothing as he looked away from me, although fortunately, did not move. I knew then that I would have to take over, just as I had read on the net happens often with daddy daughter incest.

Note: until now Tom, I have followed faithfully your story. However from here on I think it needs more dialogue so I have made up what I feel might have been said

He mumbled something.

"Sorry dad, what was that?"

He didn't look at me, but said very quietly. "I am sorry Lily."

"Oh dad, no please don't say that."

"I shouldn't have done that, but you looked so beautiful and I love you so much."

Hardly able to stop my hand from shaking and so worried that I might have got it all wrong, I reached out for his wrist. Gripping it lightly, I paused for a moment as I plucked up my courage and then thought. 'Go for it.' With that I pulled his hand from where it was resting on the bed a few inches from my leg and rested it on my thigh just beneath the tail of the shirt. It felt gorgeous and so sexy.

I was terrified that either, he would pull it away or, worse would tell me not to be stupid. Wonderfully, he did neither, but also did nothing more and it rested on my leg. Again the ball was in my court, it was up to me, it was me who had to take us further. That excited me.

"Yes dad, yes you should have done that, I wanted you to," I sighed.

Slowly I eased his hand up my leg, as I went on. "Just as I want to do this."

I realised that I was breaking the pattern, the procedure or custom that the boys I knew, follow. With them, it was just kissing on the first couple of dates, then touching the tits and finally the hand up the skirt on probably the fourth or fifth date. With older men, that was not the case as Alan had shown me for he had fucked me on our first real date. So with dad I threw the rule book out the window and was inviting him below even before he had visited me up top.

I moved his hand nearer and nearer to where I had visualised it to be so many times before when I had masturbated about having sex with him. I opened my legs a little, which parted the tail of the shirt further so that probably, although I couldn't see, my panties were on view to him. I wished then that I had worn the Agent Provocateur ones Alan had bought me.

"Oh Lily," he groaned doing nothing to resist what I was doing.

Looking at him, I saw that he had closed his eyes and wondered what they meant and was concerned that he would pull away. It was as though he was having an argument with himself about what he should do. I felt sorry for him for I recognised the tremendous conflict that would rage in any father being seduced by his daughter.

"Yes dad, what?"

"Lily I love you so much, you do know that don't you?"

"Yes daddy, yes I do and I love you so much too."

Still averting my gaze, but fortunately not moving his hand away. He said very quietly.

"Lily this is so much more than sex you do realise that don't you?"

"Yes, of course it is as it is for me too."

Then we kissed again. Once more it just seemed to happen, but wonderfully our mouths found each other and our lips merged together. The conversation and the kiss seemed to help him make up his mind. I felt his body lose the taughtness I had noticed as I held him, but more importantly, I felt his fingers glide across the gusset of my panties, I slid my arm round his neck and increased the intensity of our kiss, just as Alan had taught me. Dad was pressing on the cotton of my panties and through them right onto the lips of my pussy and my clit. I pushed back, hopefully encouraging him.

'He's going to, he's up for it, I have done it at last,' I thought joyously to myself as my heart pounded and my pulse raced.

Almost lost in the kiss and the excitement of knowing that he wanted me and, more importantly we were going to do something about, I didn't realise until his fingers slid along my wetness that he had slipped his hand into my panties. It felt wonderful and I pressed myself against them. That seemed not only to encourage him, but also persuade him to throw caution to the winds. He had made his mind up now and I guessed that there was no going back for him.

His fingers found my clit and he pressed me right there. It was like an electric shock and sent a strong shudder through me. I grunted, involuntarily arched my back and gripped him tighter round the neck, which, I think caused him to break the kiss. He moved away and just looked at me. I stared back at him as he slid his fingers into me.

Alan and a couple of guys had done that to me before, but none in the way he was doing it. Dad watched my expression and face as he slid his fingers in and almost out of me and, by pulling on my back encouraged me to sit up and look at what he was doing. To see myself being finger fucked was a fascination in itself, but to see my father doing it was simply amazing. I smiled at him and opened my legs wider as I revelled in the multitude of glorious sensations and emotions roaring through me. I couldn't help keep thinking. 'We are going to do it, we will make love yes, my dad is going to fuck me.'

For some reason, although I thought I had done plenty to tell him how available I was, it seemed as though I had to continue making the running, to be the one who initiated things and to be the seducer and not the seducee. Perhaps, I rationalised, he needs that to assuage the guilt and doubt he might have about what we were doing. So if that was the case then so be it, I thought pushing his hand away and kneeling beside him.

"Dad this is wonderful," I breathed into his ear.

"Yes Lily, yes it is," he groaned back as suddenly, I realised what I had to do next.

I reached down and gently but firmly moved his hand away from my panties. Looking him directly in the eye, I took hold of the tail of the shirt in both hands and in one movement pulled it up, over my head and off.

His eyes inevitably went straight to my naked breasts and my horrendously swollen nipples. Marvellously he was now in the groove and reached out and cupped my breast.

"Oh Lily, they are so lovely," he sighed, expertly it seemed to me pinching and pulling my rock hard nipples.

"You like them, daddy," I whispered as going all out for it I started unbuttoning his shirt.

It was the first time I had ever taken a man's shirt off and it was as exciting as it was easy. I kissed him again and he reciprocated just as he had done so many times in my fantasies. With his hands on the back of my head I moved downwards and kissed the tattoo on his chest, the symbol that had always so bound us together. At the same time I tried, but failed to undo his belt and zip and he helped me. Standing up, so from where I was kneeling we were on a level, he also totally committed himself to what we were doing. As his trousers slid down his legs, I could not stop my hand plunging into and then pushing off his underpants. I now so wanted, no needed to see and hold the part of my father that had so consumed my thinking for such a time.

At first looking down at his gorgeously swollen erection as I ran my fingers up and down its length, I then looked up at him as I closed them round it. This was the fourth erection I had held and by far it gave me the most excitement.

It was not just the sensation on my hand or the feelings that sent through, but also the look on dad's face. That was part arousal, part pleasure, part thanks, part desire and part affection. I had never seen such a look before and I realised that what summed up those looks and made them a whole was love. Dad was looking at me with love on his face and I knew in his heart as well. As I gently stroked his penis and we looked at each other I was hoping that he was seeing the same look on my face as that was precisely what I felt for him. Complete and total, unmitigated and full love for him. Holding the flesh that had started creating me, any lingering doubts I had about making love to my father vanished; how could something as beautiful as this be wrong? I felt so close to him and wanted to give him so much pleasure from me and my body. I kissed his tummy and ran my tongue down a little so that it touched the tip of his cock. Alan had taught me how to, as he put it, give great head, but I had only done that twice with him and never with anyone else.

However, I wasn't completely sure that performing fellatio on my father was really appropriate. Whilst I wanted to show him just how much I loved him and that I was a grown woman and not a little girl, I was worried that he might not approve, although Alan had told me, 'All men love a blow job.' So as I licked the tip of dad's cock I just hoped he was correct. The jerk of his body and the low moan that came from his mouth told me that indeed he did. That boosted my confidence and holding his warm, hard thickness I licked along its length, from the very tip to right where it goes into his balls. I

Pumping my mouth up and down its length I was gratified to hear him sighing and saying how wonderful it was. I cupped his balls in my hand that was not holding his erection and gently squeezed them just as Alan had told me was so good. I think it must have been for him too for he gripped my head with both hands as if he wanted to sink himself further and further in my mouth. I speeded up the pace of plunging my mouth up and down him and felt his cock, if anything, getting harder. I guessed that he was near to cumming and whilst I would have gladly let him cum into my mouth, even though I had not let Alan do that, I was a little relieved when he pulled himself out.

"You have to stop Lily."

Still holding his cock that really was throbbing, I looked up at him and smiled. "Not enjoying it dad?"

"Darling," he grinned back running his hands through my hair. "I was enjoying it too much, I was near to cumming."

"That would have been ok dad," I said. "I wouldn't mind!"

"Oh my darling."

"I mean it dad, maybe later," I rather unthinkingly said.

"That would be lovely Lily, but you have to remember I am getting older and it's not so easy for me to recover as it is for younger men."

"Oh I see," I said genuinely having forgotten about that being used to Alan being able to cum several times quite quickly.

"You darling, darling girl," he said quietly just before he kissed me again.

He pushed me backwards so that I was laying on the bed on my back. I smiled up at him trying say in my expression that I wanted him to take me.

"Ok Lily?"

"Yes dad, yes," I whispered. "I so want you. Make love to me daddy"

"I want you too my darling," he said reaching down to my panties, but I stopped him.

"No let me take them off," I sighed pushing the flimsy garment down my legs and off.

I put my arms out in the acknowledged sign of come to me and dad wiggled on top of me, his lovely cock snuggling part between and part on my pubic mound.

"I have had the chop, darling," he whispered making me smile. "So there is nothing to worry about," he went on putting his arms round me and squashing my little tits against his nicely hairy chest.

"Good," I somewhat inanely muttered as I felt the head of his cock press right against my lips.

"You are sure about this aren't you baby?" He so considerately asked.

With my arms round his neck, I pulled his face towards mine and kissed him deep and hard.

"I am as sure about this as I have been of anything. I have wanted it for so long."

"Really Lily?"

"Yes dad really, I have thought of it all the time, every time I have been with you I have dreamt of this happening."

"That's wonderful, darling, thank you so much."

"Then daddy please do it, and do it now, please," I groaned badly now wanting him to fuck me.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yes I am so ready," I grunted and then gasped with sheer erotic pleasure as he pushed forward and his cock slid effortlessly deep inside me.

He didn't start thrusting in and out right away as the other three with whom I'd had sex had. Instead, once he was fully in me he stayed still, holding me and kissing my neck and shoulder.

"Is that ok?"

"Oh yes," I sighed. "It's wonderful."

"You feel comfortable baby?"

"Yes I do."

Good," he whispered right into my ear and then he started to fuck me.

With slow, long, deep thrusts when he went as far in me as he could get and then almost slid it out leaving just the bulbous head between my lips, he immediately had me starting to climax.

I gripped his back and ran my hands up and down it. His flesh felt so good I was thinking. In my sexually addled state the phrase, 'the flesh that made my flesh' came in to my mind. I pushed that out and focused my thinking on the enormous love and gratitude that I felt for my father and the sheer intensity of the sexual feelings I was experiencing. As he brought me slowly nearer and nearer to my orgasm, I at last understood how love and sex combine to produce the most wonderful experiences.

"I do so love you," I whispered between deep sighs and moans.

"And I do you Lily, so much," he replied once more holding his such pleasure giving dick rigid and still, buried deep in me. Pushing myself back against it and trying to grip him as tight as I could with my vaginal muscles, I said.

"I'll never leave you, ever."

Still not moving inside me, he lifted himself up and looked into my eyes as his hand found my breasts, and squeezed that and pinched my aching nipple.

"No darling, I will never leave you, I want to be with you all the time."

"I am ready dad, I want to climax, make me cum daddy, please, please make me cum."

Wrapping his arms round me, he started moving again. In and out, up and down, faster, slower, deeper and almost out. He thrust himself against me and I responded by wrapping my legs round him and forcing myself more firmly against him. I don't know how long it took from when I asked him to make me cum to when it was over.

I hardly remember actually cumming and certainly did not feel him cum or his sperm shoot into me. The sensations and emotional explosions were so extreme and intense that I think I may well have fainted. The details were a blur. From saying 'please make me cum,' to the moment when my mind and body started to recover from the tremendous traumas, are a total fog.

The next things I remembered were:

him saying. "Oh yes, oh yes Lily that was amazing you are fantastic," and

having my arms so tightly round his neck, my legs wrapped round him, my ankles on his back and with my bum raised up from the bed as he gently coaxed me down from my orgasm.

We stayed like that for some time with him inside me. Eventually I moved my legs from round his hips. I looked into his eyes and said as I planted little kisses all over his face.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much," I gabbled.

"Don't be silly darling, don't thank me, don't ever thank me for making love to you."

"So we will do it again then?" I asked.

"Lily, if that is what you want, of course."

"Of course it is, I want to be with you every night."

"Yes darling, we will find a way."

12