The Lily-White Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," I said.

"What?" he said, and pulled back. "I'm sorry."

"I left the bottle in the bar."

"We can buy some more."

"Not the really bad stuff. That's hard to find any more."

"Everything around here is pretty good, I guess."

"Yeah. You have to go pretty far to find anything bad."

"I don't want to go anywhere right now," said Nick. He kissed me under the jaw where the stubble was growing, and laid his head on my shoulder. I looked at the stars again. I felt like I had myself in my arms, and both of us needed me. I turned my head and kissed him. He was pretty eager. Yeah, Tommy, you still got it. That's always nice to know.

I found a good tree to lean against at the edge of the clearing and pulled him against me. I think he must have been stronger than I was, since I had lost all that weight, but he was almost limp in my arms, his lips open against mine. Our tongues were thrusting against each other, and he was groaning deep down in his stomach. I could feel him trembling against my chest and belly.

"Tom," he said, and started kissing my ear. "Tom." It sounded weird all of a sudden, hearing my voice say my name like that. I stiffened up a little. Nick stopped, his mouth on my neck, and asked, "Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Keep going." I raised my head to let him kiss my throat. I always like that. He seemed to know. His hair brushed my face, and I put my hands in it and stroked the back of his neck. He felt good. I could see the two of us together. I closed my eyes.

Nick started licking my neck, just under the jawline, very lightly with the tip of his tongue. I like to do that with women. They close their eyes and shiver, and usually take a deep breath, which pushes their breasts up and into my chest, or into my hands. That's really all a man lacks: breasts.

I sighed. Nick raised his head, and I kissed him, nipping his lips between mine, getting more interested all the time. He was a good kisser. His mouth wasn't as dry as mine, because he hadn't drunk as much booze as I had, and I liked the feeling of his tongue slipping between my lips.

We were getting pretty hot. I ran my hands down his back and over his ass, and tucked him in closer to me so I could feel him getting hard. Both of us were hard. I was beginning to think about his mouth, and how it would feel on my cock if he went down on me, when he knelt and unfastened my pants.

My best friend sprang out and saluted. He didn't know he wasn't in Starfleet anymore. Nick curled his hand around the shaft and stroked the skin, then licked the head. His tongue was wet and warm, and I rolled my head back against the tree trunk and let out a groan. If he was as good at this as he was at kissing, I was going to be begging for mercy.

A bright light flashed in my eyes, and I jerked. Nick gasped and looked up at me, then turned to see where the light was coming from. It moved away from us and made a pool on someone's shoes about ten meters away.

"Better take it indoors, boys," said a voice, with a chuckle in it. "You're not breaking any laws, but this isn't what I'd call private."

"Sorry," said Nick, and stood up. I stuffed my cock back in my pants and was glad it was dark, because I was blushing really hot. I hadn't been caught like that since freshman year, when some girl's roommate laid a trap for her and we had three women giggling at my naked butt in the air. I dated one of them for a while after that.

"Jesus Christ," I muttered when the policeman had gone. "I gotta pee."

"Beer'll do that to you," said Nick. We each picked a tree and watered it, then headed along the path again. We came out on JFK Drive, and walked along it to Fulton Street, and looked for another cab.

"Let's go to my hotel," I said. "I'm not a kid anymore. I've got my own room." I could see Nick's face again under the streetlights. He smiled at me, and I kissed him. A cab stopped for us, and it was the same one that had dropped us off at the windmills. The driver was happy to see us. She was one of those big friendly-looking women, with her hair in little braids with beads at the ends. You could tell she drove a cab because she liked to meet people.

"Where you going, darlin'?" she asked me. She had a down-home accent. I liked that.

"My hotel," I said as she pulled out on the street.

"That's fine, honey, but which hotel?"

I was so drunk I couldn't remember. "Jesus--it was somewhere in North Beach, or maybe on Lombard Street." Nick was laughing, and I punched him in the arm to get him to shut up.

"You two are so cute," the driver said. "You look like twins. You're not brothers, are you?"

"I sure hope not," said Nick, and laughed like a maniac. No, we weren't brothers. I had the feeling that we were a lot more closely related than that. We were all laughing, but I still couldn't remember the hotel.

"Let's drive around until I remember," I said. "Let's take the scenic route."

"To North Beach?" said the driver.

"That won't take long enough. Let's go all around the park. Let's stop at a liquor store and get some more tequila."

"Sure thing, honey," the driver said.

Nick and I cuddled and kissed in the back seat of the cab, and the driver kept laughing and looking at us in the mirrors. I saw a liquor store and told her to stop so I could get out. They didn't have any really bad stuff. I wasn't in the mood for bad stuff anymore. "What do you want to drink?" I yelled at Nick, who was sitting in the cab talking to the driver.

"How about beer?" he yelled back. I picked up a case of Anchor Steam and put it on the counter. No more weak piss for me.

"What does she want to drink?" I yelled.

"That's sweet of you, honey. They got any peach juice?" said the driver. They didn't have peach juice, but they had mango-lime, which was fine with her, and I got her a sixpack of that and some chips and stuff. It was a drugstore too, and I got a tube of lubricant. I thought I had some already, in my luggage in the hotel, but I still couldn't remember the hotel.

I was all set, and it was only about 2000 hours. I was feeling pretty good now. I was blasted, and I had a good-looking guy crawling all over me, even if he did look like my twin brother, and I was stocked up for the evening.

I carried all the stuff out to the cab, and Nick and I each cracked a beer, and the driver cracked a mango-lime, and we went down to Lombard Street eating chips all over her cab. I didn't see my hotel anywhere, but I wasn't looking really hard.

I had a couple of Anchor Steams and started singing the Academy song. Nick joined in, but he only sang a few bars and went a little pale. I stopped and looked at him, and he gave me a funny smile, just on one side of his mouth, and cracked another beer.

I tried to think of another song. The driver started up with something I knew the choruses to, and we sang that until she ran out of verses. Then I sang "Green Grow the Rushes-O", which has lots of verses, and they got the hang of it after a few and joined in.

We were tooling around North Beach and singing really loudly, the way you do when you're so drunk you don't care what you sound like. *Seven* for the seven stars in the sky, and *six* for the six proud walkers. *Five* for the symbols at your door, and *four* for the Gospel-makers. *THREE*, *THREE*, for the rivals-- Two, two, the lily-white boys, clothed all in gree-een-o, one is one and all alone and ever more shall BE-- SO.

We tried to do a really low note on 'be so', and since we were both tenors, our voices cracked, but the driver saved it. Nick choked on a chip, and I pounded his back for a while until he coughed it up. I spilled my beer.

"Sorry," I said.

"Oh, this thing cleans up real easy, honey," the driver said. "I got the latest model, just push a button." We sang "Abdullah Bulbul Amir" with the verses out of order.

"Shit, I think that's my hotel," I said.

"Why?" said Nick.

"Look at the guys on the sidewalk. I think those are reporters."

"You famous or something, honey?" the driver said.

"Yeah, I'm famous," I said. "Shit."

"You want to get out here, honey?"

"No. I don't want my picture taken." We passed the hotel. "I don't want my picture taken with this guy." Nick looked at me funny. "He's too ugly," I said, and we all started laughing again.

"I don't need to go to my hotel," I said. "I can go to any old hotel. I've got credits. Let's just go to a hotel."

"I know a real nice one, darlin'," said the driver, and went to the Marina District. She let us off at a little place where you could have seen the bridge if it hadn't been dark and foggy. The Palace of Fine Arts was just down the road. It was one of those places that used to be an apartment building, painted white, with brass knobs on the doors and beveled glass.

We took the rest of the beer with us and left her the chips. I paid her about triple what was on the meter. She deserved it. "You guys are so cute," she said, and waved to us again when she pulled away.

"Nice place," said Nick, looking through the glass doors.

"I deserve a nice place," I said. "I deserve to celebrate. It's not every day you get kicked out of Starfleet."

"I'm not sure I deserve it," said Nick.

"Sure you do. You're with me. I was going to drink bad stuff all night before going to the bridge, but I realized I should celebrate. I don't have any problems now. It's all over with. I feel great."

Nick's face was changing expression. "I don't feel so great," he said.

"Why the hell not? This is going to be the best damn night of my life. Nothing matters anymore. I can do whatever I want." I grabbed his arm and pulled him up the steps. "I know how to cheer you up." We forgot the beer and had to go back for it. I checked us in and got the room key, and when we got in the elevator I kissed him really hard and grabbed his ass. He smiled.

We kissed all the way down the hall, carrying the beer between us, and got in the room. I was really hot again. We started taking each other's clothes off. Usually the first time you do that with someone, you're a little shy, wondering if they're going to like what they see, even if you don't let on. I know people like what they see when I take my clothes off, but I always have that little moment of doubt. I didn't have that with Nick.

The hair on his chest was just like mine. He had a little more muscle, but I hadn't wasted away to nothing in the hospital. We were kissing like crazy, rubbing faces, licking. His skin was so warm, so alive-feeling, like an electric charge running through it, tingling my palms.

I remember thinking he was transferring something to me, some kind of energy. The minute he had walked into that bar, my evening had taken on a whole new aspect. I hadn't been looking for anyone to share it with. I was just going to get drunk and go to the bridge. I had been going about it the wrong way. You don't drink the worst stuff on a night like that. You drink the best, and blow your last dime, and have the best damn time you ever had in your life. No time like the present when it's all you have.

He felt so good to me, and he looked just like me, and I wanted to make him feel good too. I pushed him down on his back, on the bedspread, and pulled his shoes off for him, and he helped me take his pants off. I loved looking at him there, slim and white-skinned, blond hair on his chest and legs just like mine, his cock standing up from the blond bush between his legs. I liked knowing I looked so good. I was going to have to get that weight back on, I remember thinking, and then realized I didn't have to worry about that.

I knelt down on the bed between his feet and leaned forward. Nick curled his legs up over my back, and I kissed the head of his cock to get the taste of the little drop of pre-cum there, and then just opened my mouth and plunged down on him.

I was choking a little, but I didn't care. I wanted to make him feel good. He was rocking his hips back and forth, and he grabbed my hair and let out a scream. I think he was liking it.

Tongue working around and around when I pulled up a little, pulling with my lips and sliding up and down, opening wide and pushing him as far back in my throat as I could stand. Nick was jerking and moaning, his feet thumping on my back, and I realized I was going too fast. He was too far gone to stop me. It wasn't even 2200 hours yet, and we had all night. But Christ, he turned me on.

I slowed down and just sucked him gently, listening to him moan, feeling his cock throb, the skin stretched out so much it was practically transparent. I licked up and down the shaft, the veins a little bumpy under the skin, his hair getting damp from my saliva. He had that warm taste, a little salty and sour, which went well with all the beer I had been drinking. You might have thought neither of us could get it up with all that, but the flesh was willing.

I was burning up, I wanted him so bad. It would have taken a hell of a lot more than what I had drunk to put out that fire. God, I was swimming in him, in his warm smell, in the tenderness of his skin and the crisp hair on his thighs, his cock thrusting in my mouth as he heaved up to me.

"Jesus Christ, Tom," he yelled, pulling on my hair. "I'm not going to last another minute--" I pulled out and lunged up to kiss him, and he grabbed me and sucked my tongue into his mouth. We were both pretty frantic. I realized I hadn't been this horny since before the accident. It took a while to heal up, and then of course the shit hit the fan. I rubbed my hard-on against his.

"Nick, I want to fuck you," I said. "I won't hurt you."

"I want your cock in me," he said, and I practically came, the way he said it. I nuzzled my face into his neck and closed my eyes, and felt the pulse beating under the angle of his jaw. He held me and kissed my shoulder, and I turned and started licking his ear.

"Do you like it on your back?" I said.

"I don't know. I don't usually do this. Usually it's me doing the fucking."

"Me too." We laughed. "That's just the way I am."

"Yeah. But with you it's different. Of course, you're just as big as I am--"

I bit his ear.

"Ow! You asshole--shit, I want you." We kissed some more. My lips were actually getting sore.

"I got some stuff at the store."

"Yeah, I noticed. The driver laughed her ass off. I was blushing."

"Hey, you're a big boy." I rolled off him and went to get the stuff, which was on the floor along with our clothes.

"I'm going to use the can," said Nick.

"OK." I sat down on the bed and waited for him. I heard the john cycle, but he didn't come back. I got up and looked in the bathroom. He was standing leaning on the sink, staring into the mirror, which covered most of the wall behind the sink. He was looking at his face.

I came up behind him, and looked over his shoulder. We didn't have different clothes on anymore, and our hair was so messed up you couldn't tell the difference in our haircuts. Both of us froze. It was the creepiest thing I had ever seen, at least up until then.

Nick looked sick. His face was white, and he was shaking. I put my arms around him. "Christ, take it easy. I'm not a fucking ghost. You don't believe that shit." He turned around and grabbed me, and held so tight it hurt. I felt him breathing hard against my shoulder, and some dampness from the breath, and the edge of his teeth pressing in. He certainly felt real. He was as real as I was.

"Shit, Tom, fuck me, please. I feel awful."

"I'll do anything you want. I'll get the stuff." I detached him, slowly, and got the lubricant, and came back in the bathroom. He wouldn't leave it, and kept looking in the mirror.

I let him keep doing that, and put the package down on the counter, and put my arms around him. I kissed the back of his head, and put my hands on his chest and stroked him.

After a while he started to push back against me, and I saw his eyes close, looking at his face in the mirror. He had a nice ass. I stroked his chest, and fingered his nipples, and then moved one hand down to his cock. He was hard again pretty soon, and I stroked his ass with the other hand, pushing my cock against the crack.

"I won't hurt you, Nick. I want to slide it in you and make you feel good." His eyes didn't open, but he smiled.

I opened the lubricant and put some on my fingers, crouching down with my head resting on his back as he leaned forward over the counter. I jerked him slowly with one hand and found his hole with the other, and smoothed a finger around it.

I could feel him relaxing himself, taking deep breaths and sighing. I worked one finger slowly in, kissing his back. I kept that up for a while, stretching and adding fingers, until I figured he was ready, and stood up again.

I took his shoulders and dry-humped him for a minute. He turned his head and I kissed him, and I felt really strange all of a sudden. Like something was passing out of him again, into me, something essential. It was weird. But I was too hot to care. I wanted to fuck him.

I wasn't getting hard real fast, so maybe the booze was getting me after all. Nick turned around when he heard me grumbling about that. I sat on the counter and he knelt on the rug between my knees.

Yeah, he was just as good as this as he was at kissing. It didn't take long for me to get stiff as steel. When he used his hands and pulled the skin back tight, flicking the tip of his tongue over the head, running it in the groove, pumping me, I almost shot it in his mouth. I had to grab his wrist.

We got back into position. I was unsteady on my feet, partly from beer, partly from the thought of fucking him. I got more lubricant and put it everywhere I needed to, and started pressing the head of my cock against him.

I saw my own face in the mirror over his shoulder, a little flushed, my eyes a little bloodshot, my expression a little fierce. Nick was dreamy-looking, kind of rolling his head back and forth, not really in this world, his eyes closed.

When I started penetrating, he trembled and flung his head back, and rolled his ass against my hands. I popped inside and groaned.

I had to remind myself to go slow. Oh, real slow, centimeter by centimeter, watching myself disappear into him; he took all of me, eventually, and I was gasping, inside his skin, holding his shoulders and rolling my head backwards up to the ceiling.

The movement started all on its own, and I was fucking him, sliding easy with him, so hot I could barely stand it. God, he felt good. His ass gripped me when he clenched up, and he bore down to let me out when I pulled back.

I looked at our faces in the mirror, different shades of the same expression on each. I was sweating like a cold mug, but I was burning up with the feel of him. I had the urge to pound him really hard, but remembered that wasn't too good with back-door, from experience, and kept my rhythm steady, watching my cock move in and reappear again and again. He was open and loose, perfect. He trusted me like himself. I wouldn't hurt him.

"Uhh--ah," he said. I could feel the sweat dampening his back when my chest touched him. He slipped down a little against the counter. I wrapped my arms around his chest and held him. Our hips kept moving, my cock stroking into him, his body warm and wet, the wet skin sliding against mine. I had to stop for a minute, buried in him, and leaned down to rest on his back. I could feel how hard his heart was beating and how shaky his breathing was.

"God, Tom, don't stop."

"I've--got to. I've got to, to cool off for a minute. You--turn me on so much, Nick." I was practically incoherent, but he understood me. He took one of my hands and put it on his cock, and I concentrated on jerking him, waiting until he was rolling his hips and moving against me.

Damn, I couldn't wait any longer. I started fucking him again, and pretty soon we were groaning together, like one loud voice, moving like one body.