The Limo

Story Info
A ride through pleasure, punishment, and back again.
1.9k words
4.17
30.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieRed
JamieRed
118 Followers

The plane ride had been sweet so far. I was dressed as He had instructed me, which made sure my thoughts were solely on what was to come. He had promised me a very special weekend. He had also told me not to speak, to anyone, no matter what happened. It was part of a lesson He was teaching me on obedience.

Sir had bought for me a short, draping skirt, which ended just below the curve of my cheeks. For the trip I wore with no underwear, and a embroidered and jeweled bra with only a sheer blouse over it. The bra had removable tabs over my nipples, and Sir had instructed me to sew the rough side of velcro on the inside of the tabs, so that every move caused them to rub roughly over the tender skin. I found myself breathing harder from the arousal, which caused the velcro to stimulate me even more.

A large ben-wa ball was nestled deep in my cunt, and the muscle control needed to keep it there made sure I was warm and moist. I knew the sage and musk odor of my pussy was evident, for the poor gentleman in the seat next to me was beginning to shift uncomfortably from a hard-on that was so obvious, I struggled not to stare. He finally leaned over me, brushing my breast with his arm, as he pulled a magazine from the seat pocket in front of me. "Whoever you're meeting," he whispered, "must know how to take care of you." I smiled and made a note to tell Sir the comment. He liked it when other men wanted me.

But as the man leaned back, his hand lingered on my thigh. I looked at him and shook my head. His hand didn't move.

"You're a slave, aren't you?" he whispered.

My eyes widened, then I nodded.

He grinned. "And you can't speak." He began rubbing my thigh, running a finger along the top of my thigh high.

I squirmed and tried to push his hand away, without creating a scene. I looked around, but it was not a full flight. The seats across the aisle were empty.

He brushed my hand away, and pushed his fingers under my skirt. I stared at him and shook my head desperately. He grinned. "I'm a friend of His," he said quietly. "He wants you really wet when you arrive, and I'm to report if you make so much as a whimper."

He slid his fingers up, caressing my mound, squeezing it. "He also told me that I could try to make you whimper. But that you're not allowed to cum." His other hand closed tightly around one breast, grinding the velcro into my nipple.

I closed my eyes, beginning to pant, as he pushed two fingers into my cunt, exploring the tender folds. His nails raked over me, then closed down hard on my clit. I writhed in my seat, trying to get away from his punishing fingers. Each pinch was making me flow, and keeping the ball in place was becoming harder and harder.

Suddenly, the attendant started down the aisle, making her last minute check before landing. With a grin, he pulled his hand away, licking his fingers. "He'll be pleased." Then he laughed and put a magazine over his lap.

I was a bit drier by the time the plane had landed, but my fight to keep the ben-wa ball in place made my hips sway sassily. And, walking through the airport, I knew other men were looking, and I was proud Sir had dressed me so well. The four-inch heels exaggerated my walk, and the thigh highs peeked out from under the skirt as it swayed.

I had only one carry-on bag, so I went straight out the door, where Sir was waiting with the limo, as He had promised me.

He was in the back seat, and watched me get settled before telling the driver to move off. "Are you ready for me?" He asked. I nodded, and He smiled. "Show me."

I slid down a bit in the seat and spread my legs, lifting the skirt. With two fingers, I spread my pussy, for Him to see the wetness there. He nodded. "Good girl. What else?" I slipped off my shirt and removed the tabs from my bra, exposing the reddened and aroused flesh. Sir smiled, "I see Larry did a good job on the plane. Did you enjoy it? Feeling exposed?" I nodded slightly, then Sir leaned forward and pinched the nipple that Larry had abused hard.

I wasn't expecting it. And I gasped.

He frowned. "Was that a sound?" My eyes widened, and I nodded. He shook His head. "Has my sex pet forgotten her training so soon?" I shook my head desperately, but He merely sighed and snapped up the lid on His briefcase. I took a deep breath; I knew all too well what was in that case.

He took out the nipple clamps and motioned for me to lean back against the seat. I did, and He tightened them on each nipple, a small weight on the chain pulling down hard. I chewed my lip to keep from crying out as the pain racked through each tit. He cuffed my hands behind me, and tied my elbows together, so that my breasts arched high.

"Since you haven't learned your lesson yet, slut, we have to do this the hard way." He inserted a ball gag, pulling it tightly against my lips. He stroked my cheek, then slapped me. "Just a reminder," He whispered, and I nodded, obedient.

Sir then lifted one ankle and inserted into the strap over the door, the other into a strap He had attached to the back seat. He sat back to watch.

The driver could see everything, and I could see his grin in the mirror. Sir liked that, having me on display, especially if I had been disobedient, because He knew the humiliation I felt from it. Once, at a party for several of His friends, He'd had me strip in front of them, and then had tied me, spread eagle, to the dining room table so they could explore me any way they wanted. And they had. But that's a story for another time.

With my legs spread and my pussy open to the air, I was getting more aroused, and I couldn't stop the ben-wa ball from easing out of my soaking cunt. Sir took it and rubbed it over my face, smearing me with my own scent.

"What do you think, Jim?" He said to the driver. "I don't think she's learned her lesson. Do you?"

The driver's face was red with arousal. "No, Sir, I don't think so." I realized then that Jim was another of Sir's pets. Sometime special was, indeed, planned for the weekend.

Sir pulled a multi-tailed flail out of the case. He used the handle to spread my pussy, teasing my clit until I squirmed. Then he turned it and raked the tails over my thighs and pussy, my tits and neck. "You think a dozen will do it, Jim?" Sir was smiling at me, loving having me open and at the mercy of another man as well as Him.

"Maybe, Sir. It's a start."

The first blow came on my thigh and I jumped, fighting to keep from moaning. Then He slapped it down on my thighs, my belly, my cunt. The hits to my already punished tits sent an agonizing heat through me, but I managed not to make a sound. My pussy flowed as the pain and pleasure spread over me as the blows fell harder. I lost count before He stopped.

He slid the flail over me again, from face to pussy, gently. "You're learning, my little slut. But we aren't through with the lesson just yet." He then pulled a massive dildo out of the case, and with a sudden motion shoved it deep into my cunt. I writhed against my bonds, against the gag, and He pressed the dildo in, holding it.

"You like that, don't you, bitch?" I nodded weakly. He eased it out, and looked at it, lubed by my juices. He moved it down, spread my cheeks, and pushed the tip into my tight ass. I shook my head, pleading in my eyes. He grinned.

"You're my sex pet, slut. You do what I want." He pushed it in farther and I whimpered, the pain searing through me. "I want that cunt as tight as a drum when I fuck you." I could only nod, as the dildo went deeper. Deeper. He held it there as I shuddered. "You'll learn to like this, too, my pet."

He sat back and watched. I could see His huge cock erect in His pants, and He saw me looking at it. "Want it, do you?" I nodded. My body was flaming with pain and desire, my pussy so wet my skirt and the seat were sopping. "Not just yet," He teased. "No reward yet."

He pulled out another clamp, and spread my pussy lips, rolling my swelling clit between His thumb and forefinger. He glanced at my face as He pinched and pulled it. I closed my eyes against the agony and He dug His nails in. "Don't close your eyes," He instructed and I opened them. "This belongs to me," He said, "just as the rest of you does. Yes?"

I nodded, and He closed the clamp over my sore and hardened clit. The piercing fire shot through me and I bucked against the restraints, but no sound emerged.

He watched, smiling, then tightened my nipple clamps and slid His fingers over my cunt, pinching the lips, flipping the clamp so that pain lanced my bud. I was panting, but still gave up no sound.

"Want to be fucked?" He asked. I nodded, desperately. He played some more driving me mad. I whimpered.

"Beg me," He said, his fingers probing my pussy, teasing me. My eyes begged. "More." I strained against the bonds, my hips arching up.

"I'm not quite sure she's learned yet, Jim. Do you?"

The driver's grin was manic. "Maybe just a bit more, sir."

The flail landed again, against my pussy, two, then three hard blows. My head rolled back and my eyes closed. I was light-headed and I knew I would soon pass out. Then I heard His zipper, and with one motion His huge, swollen cock was in me. My head shot up as He grabbed my hair, pulling it hard as He slammed into me over and over. I bucked against Him, wild with the passion. The clit clamp raked me raw and I came, hard, just as He did, our juices flowing over my thighs and ass.

Breathing hard, He eased out of me, sat back and looked me over. "You're the best slut, my pet." I smiled.

"And now," He said, His eyes dancing as He closed His pants again, "I have a surprise."

My eyes asked the question, but He just grinned.

The car made a turn and stopped, and the driver got out. Sir opened His door, then reached and stroked my thigh. "Jim wants a turn. He's been very good this week, and I promised him a reward."

My eyes widened as He stepped back, and Jim, a huge man with a bulging crotch, got in. Sir got in the front seat and I looked desperately at Him in the mirror, as Jim dropped his pants, pulling out a large, hardened cock. Sir smiled at me and turned to watch as Jim picked up the flail.

"By the way, pet. We're in the limo garage. Jim has a few friends he wants you to meet." He settled in, watching, as Jim landed the first blow on my wet and aching pussy.

JamieRed
JamieRed
118 Followers