The Limo Ride

Story Info
He's forced to watch associate use his wife.
2.5k words
3.11
188k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
663 Followers

This story is true and happened to my wife and myself 1 year ago.

My wife is a red head 33 years old 5-4 and 140lbs. With nice natural 36c breasts.

I had arranged for a Limo ride for our anniversary from my office to the a restaurant that we had heard of as being one of the finest around.

My wife was to be picked up at our home and the limo was picking me up at the office so as to surprise her I had only mentioned to be ready at a certain time for someone to pick her up.

The time came and the limo pulled up in front of the lobby of the building and the driver asked my name and directed me to get in the passenger side of the front seat.

This seamed odd to me and when I glanced at the back door her only ignored me and opened the passenger door and shuffled me into the car.

Once in as he walked around to his side I looked back only to see the privacy window was up and I could see no one behind me.

The driver entered the limo and closed his door and I heard the clunk of all doors locking at once.

He looked me strait in the eyes and said.

My name is james and I work for John Simmons.

The Name instantly drilled into my head as a bad man I had crossed in business a moth or so prior.

It was a bad deal and he had lost a lot of money.

I then forgot about my wife, the dinner and every other thing accept my own fate.

The driver James then started to drive towards the interstate.

Once on the interstate the window behind me rolled down half way and as I looked back there with 3 men sat my beautiful wife with a scared look on her face.

One of the men I recognized as John Simmons, he smiled and commented on what a beautiful wife I had and then he said that if I so much as raised my voice or hand she would be harmed looking at the 2 other men and grinning.

I asked him what he wanted, he said what I have here is all the payment he required for what I had done to him.

He told me to tell my wife to have a drink and relax, so I did, hoping she would not wig out before I could think my way out of this jam.

One of the men handed her a glass and she drank it down half at a time.

He handed her another and she did the same as we talked in what seemed to be to tame of conversation for the cercomstance.

The window went down the rest of the way and my mind burned as I saw my wifes skirt up around her thighs and a clear view of her exposed mound.

As I looked closer I could see a white object the size of a golf ball directly under her.

John smiled and said " Oh that" and turned up the lights a small amount so I could see.

My god it was a white vibrator humming away at her lips and clit.

He smiled at me and said it was time for the show to begin as my wifes eyes began to squint and a blank look emerged from her all at once.

He said she had drank some good drugs and she would now do what ever she was told as the drug made people extremely susceptible to suggestion.

At once the window closed and I heard nothing for several minutes.

We pulled off of the interstate on a little used side road and off on a gravel road and stopped, my stomach sank.

The car moved about a bit and I could now hear rustling some whining from I'm sure my wife and then the window went down.

I gasped at what I saw.

My wife was stripped naked with her skirt wrapped around her right ankle, and her ankle was closed in the right rear window drawn to the roof.

The remainder of her outfit was wrapped around her right wrist and rolled up in the left rear window in the same fashion.

Her other arm and leg were drawn down word toward the center of the compartment and tied to a part of the wet bar, like in a sideways X.

She was facing forward with her head opposite me and her mound directly in my view.

She moaned continuous looking down toward me with terror in her eyes.

John and the other men had moved to surround her, one in the back and two in the front.

One of the men opened a sack and started to bring out strange looking devises.

The Man in the back massaged her ass pulling apart her cheeks and massaging her thighs.

John rubbed her pussy and applied some gel bring it back to the man at her ass to continue on around.

The third man at her breasts pinched and massaged her breasts and now she began to moan louder, saying my name and grunting and lurching.

This went on for 15 minutes as the sweat ran off her body.

The men stopped all at once at Johns request and he gathered the white vibrator and turned it on and started working her clit, she shook and wimpered and the muscles in her legs went tight and she started grinding her pelvis against the vibrator as much as she could, I knew at this time her body had taken over and her mind was just along for the ride.

John then reached into the bag and pulled out the largest vibrator I have ever seen and pushed it half way into her pussy.

She shook violently against the bonds and had an orgasm right then.

The large dildo was 12 inchs long and 3 inches in diameter.

John worked it slowly in more and more, as the man at her ass took another white vibrator from the sack and started to move it in and out of her ass.

She wailed out loud and shook the limo violently back and forth as the two men pushed and pulled there implements in and out of her.

The man at her breasts sucked down hard on the breast that hung low and squeezed the top one with both hands.

My beautiful wife was screaming, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK OH OH OH OH, God OH God and moving the whole limo in continuos orgasms.

Liquid was spraying from her pussy as the large dildo was going in and out as fast as john could move it.

All at once she fell limp and the men stopped.

They removed there tools and Tim raised the window.

Ten minutes went by with little movement from the back of the limo.

I noticed a car pulling up next to us and the limo door opened and closed several time and then a bit more violent rustling and then the window went down

My eyes bulged at the site of my wife hanging from all four limbs as the limo had 6 back windows they had put her arms in the front two closest to me and her legs were in the farthest two back.

She hung spread eagle face down.

The two body guards and john were gone and an attractive woman and man had taken there place.

Neither of them made eye contact with me and then man spoke.

He had a heavy European accent and stated that he and his wife were the best in there field and that this young lady was very fortunate to experience what they were about to do.

The woman started placing what looked like a bra on my wife, once on she drew her hanging mounds through holes in the front and pulled some draw strings and pulling more in the back making her breasts look like two swollen pointed balloons with her nipples pointing out to her sides.

She pulled out what looked like big clear cups with small clear cups with a wire hooked to a needle coming out of the small cups.

She centered the needle in the small cup and pushed it on to my wifes left breast.

A grown escaped her mouth as the man quickly placed a gag on her and fastened it around her head.

From the tube that passed through the large cup she attached to a box and pressed a botton.

It made a wheeering noise, my wife tensed and lifted her body 3 or 4 inches and the nipple was pulled to fill the cup half way.

The woman placed the large cup over the smaller one, over the whole breast, by sliding that one up the tube and attached another tube to the box and the pump started again pulling the breast into it an making the wife jump again.

The woman repeated the procedure again on the other breast, while the man busied himself at my wifes exposed pussy and ass.

When he was done My wife had tubes and wires running from her ass and pussy.

He now explained that they would put an electrical pulse to her nipples vagina, rectum, urethra

And clit, as well as push a minimal amount of saline solution into her bladder mixed with a stimulant to cause bladder spasms.

He also said they would put a small needle into her belly button to make those muscles spasm, as he said this he brought up a needle on a strap and pushed it in her belly button and wrapped the strap around her back and snapped it.

He then plugged in the last wire.

The man now retrieved a syringe and gave her a shot in the ass, stating that it was to wake her up and make her more sensitive to what was happening to her.

He paused and looked at me and said, this man must really not like you and smiled.

The man and woman traded places and the woman stationed herself between my wife legs and the man finished hooking every thing up to three or four boxes.

They smiled at each other and he started to push buttons and turn knobs.

My wife instantly went stiff, every muscle in her body hard as a rock.

The woman started to work on her pussy spreading it open for some reason smiling as my wife made animal noises through the gag thrashing about and moving the car.

The woman now had her hand inside my wifes pussy up to the forearm and was moving about pushing in and out and changing the angle so as to distend her abdomen noticeably even from the outside.

The man turned on the pump hooked to all the cups and you could see her nipples pull all the way into the small cups and turn hard red, as well as her breasts pulled hard into the large cups practically filling the 5 inch diameter by 8 or 10 inch long vessels.

My wife had waves of muscle spasms starting at one end and pulsing through causing the plastic cups to clack against each other and tubes and wires whipping forth and back.

The Woman smiled and said you should feel this inside, I couldn't remove my hand if I wanted to.

She told the man my wifes cervix was flopping from side to side moving her wrist and hand out of the way.

The door nearest me was opened and John entered pushing me towards the center or the seat.

He instructed me to pull half through the opening and hold my wife for the remainder of the operation.

I climbed half way through, the window now down to the lowest setting and put my arms in an strange fashion around her, feeling the muscles spasm from one end to the other.

We were eye to eye and the man pulled off her gag, she gasped and instantly stared me in the eye opening her lips sticking out her tong.

Out of instinct I put my mouth over hers and held her.

She sucked my breath and tong out of me at once and screamed into my mouth as the man again turned the knobs and the woman moved her arm about inside her.

It was now I came in my pants pulling breath from my wife.

My wife thrashed like a wild woman and sprayed fluid from around the woman's forearm for 45 minutes as the two smiled, turned knobs and tried different combinations of control settings, then all at once dripping in sweat My wife went limp.

I was told to get back all the way foreword and the window closed.

The rear doors opened and people got in and out, the car along side left and we headed out.

I was dropped off in front of my office without my wife and I went home, wondering what to do.

I decided to call the police when I got home after some thought of the business deal coming into the open.

When I got inside the house there was a note from the thugs that had my wife, (Call anyone and you will never see her again)

So I waited.

15 hours later she stumbled into the house.

I asked what had happened and she started to cry.

She told me they let her regain conciseness and tortured information out of her pertaining to passcodes and hiding places of key for the business.

She said they went with cell phones to the office and other places and conversed back and forth as they got into what they were after so as to make sure she was not lying.

She said they had put her arms each in opposite side windows and placed expandable black market didos in her ass and pussy and pumped when she hesitated to talk, as well as slapped her breasts with all there strength.

She cried and said they beat her ass with a ping pong paddle for fun to see the large phallics move inside her causing great pain as they were held solid to the floor.

Last she was used by everyone in there organization tied on her hands and knees to a pallet inside there shipping area before she was brought home.

The telephone rang and it was John, he said he had pictures of her wanton display on the pallet in my e-mail and if I said anything all our employees would get one in there e-mail.

I checked My e-mail and there they were.

Her bonds had been covered with blankets and some had forced smiles on her face as a black man plowed away from behind.

Life has went on sense then, we don't talk about it much.

She now has me pinch her nipples and stretch her a bit with toys and I know she is carrying on conversations with Doms on the Internet as well as John late at night.

Once and a while she leaves for a few days for what she calls business and when she is gone I get Pictures of her being used in my e-mail.

As long as she is happy That's ok, I get to watch once and a while from behind the glass as well as use her myself when she is blindfolded.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
663 Followers