The Limo Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pop-O
Pop-O
34 Followers

“Yes, yes I would.”

Megan put a foot on one of the side seats and she was spread for Roger to watch. Her fingers slowly made their way to her labia and she moved them up and down her slit and felt her juices.

“I’m wet Roger, my pussy is all wet.”

Megan then let her finger enter her and she pushed it in to her knuckles and slid it back out, then moved it over her clit.

Roger loved this, she was such a beautiful young woman. Her body was amazing as he watched her hand move over her pussy and play with her tit and nipple.

She dipped her finger back inside and then put a second on inside too. Moving in and out, she was loving the feeling she was giving herself. She took her hand and brought it to her lips and licked the juices from her fingers.

“Mmmmmmm, I taste good, come her and taste me Roger.”

Roger threw off his suit coat, and his tie and moved in front of Megan.

She lowered her hand and brought her fingers to his nose and then placed them on his lips. Roger opened his mouth and took her fingers inside. His tongue licking what she left for him.

Putting her other foot on the other seat, she was wide open to him now. “Eat me Roger.”

He lowered his face and used his tongue to split her lips in an upward motion. He took her clit into his lips and tugged lightly on it then moved back and stuck his tongue inside of her.

Megan took his head in her hands and said, “Nice Roger, real nice.”

Her pussy melted in his mouth as he swallowed her love juices as they flowed from her. Her hands not pushing hard, but just holding him there. She enjoyed his mouth on her, but now she wanted more.

“Take your clothes off Roger, let me look at you.”

He backed off her pussy as her hands moved him and unbuttoned his shirt and threw it behind him. Kicking off his shoes, he then unbelted and unzipped his pants.

“Leave your briefs on,” she said, as she lowered her feet and made room for him next to her.

Megan saw how hard his “package” was and from the looks, she was really going to enjoy him. When he sat next to her, she moved to the floor and got between his legs. Her hands moved from his knees up to his thighs. She then brushed over his hard cock with her finger tips, then brought them down along the shaft. Cupping his balls in her hands, she leaned down and kissed his shaft and grabbed it in her teeth. Her hands then went to the elastic band and lifted it and watched his cock head as it popped out.

She kissed the tip of his cock and then lowered his briefs to the floor and he kicked them off. Megan was once again placing her lips on his shaft and licking it and then his scrotum too.

Her hand encased his eight inch cock and brought the head to her lips. Licking the tiny slit at the top, she tasted his pre cum. Dipping her head, she inserted the head into her mouth.

Her tongue swirled around it and then she took in more and more of him. Her fingers from her other hand went to her pussy and she inserted them while she sucked Roger’s cock.

Megan was working herself into a frenzy and soon she wanted him inside of her. Backing off of his cock, she said, “Fuck me, God I need you to fuck me now.”

Roger came off the seat and moved her back on the carpet. She spread her legs and he inserted his thick cock head into her.

“More I want it all.”

Roger pushed all of him inside of her.

“YESSSSSSSS, OH SHIT YES!”

Roger moved inside of her and she was tight on his shaft, as it slammed in and out of her, his balls slapping her ass with each thrust of his hard cock.

He sucked in her nipple and crushed her breasts in her hands as he pounded inside of her. Megan’s fingernails dug slightly into his back as she brought her hip up to meet each thrust.

Together they guided themselves to a wonderful climax. Megan was kissing him when she felt it hit her, she just pulled his face harder to hers as her pussy exploded.

The creamy warmth of her climax rushed over his cock and he too exploded inside of her. Both of them grunting and groaning as they slammed into one another in the throes of such a fantastic climax.

As his cock softened, he withdrew and sat on the seat. Megan looked at him, his cock dripping with their juices. She got on her knees and took his flaccid cock in her mouth and cleaned him off, tasting the mixture of both their juices.

Roger pulled her up and kissed her. Their tongues still dancing together as they held one another. When she released him, he reached into a compartment and handed her a small towel saying, “Don’t want to mess up that beautiful dress, do you?”

Sitting on the floor, she wiped her pussy and she just looked into his eyes as she cleaned herself.

They dressed and both took their champagne and drank it down, then had another before saying anything.

It was getting late and he said, “Have anyplace special you’d like to go to?”

Looking at her watch, she said, “No, it’s late, could you take me home?”

Lifting the phone, he said, “Time to take the lady home,” then hung it up.

Arriving at the house, he walked her to the door, kissed her and said, “May I can call on you again, sometime?”

“I would be saddened if you didn’t.”

“Good, I would be saddened myself.”

“Thank you for a lovely evening and for making a fantasy of mine come true.”

“Well maybe we can work on your other fantasies,” he said as he walked back to the limo

Pop-O
Pop-O
34 Followers
12