The Lindy Series Ep. 06: Lindy's Special Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWaters1
PTWaters1
93 Followers

Lindy's mouth fell open in surprise, and a fair amount of arousal. Kneeling beside Clara's table, Lindy saw Clara's masseuse applying massage oil to Clara's rapidly inflating womanhood. Her penis had already grown to over ten inches and Lindy could see it was quickly expanding with each slow stroke of the masseuse's hand. The masseuse continued stroking the full length of Clara's member until it had swollen to its full fifteen inch length, and was completely rigid in her hand.

Lindy heard her own masseuse come to the head of her table and bend down to whisper in her ear.

"Would you like to try that, Lindy?" the masseuse asked quietly.

"I would, but I'm afraid I'll get everything wet," Lindy whispered in response.

"Nothing to worry about," the masseuse reassured Lindy, "that's what the trays are for."

Lindy continued to study the events progressing at Clara's table as the masseuse gently spread Lindy's thighs to make room for her hand. As Lindy watched Clara's masseuse gently fondle the turgid member throbbing in her hand, Lindy felt her own masseuse apply a warm, lightly oiled hand to her now tingling labia and swelling clitoris. A moan from Helen's table indicated something similar was happening to her as well.

Knowing she was safe and among friends, Lindy relaxed and allowed the sensations of the masseuse's fingers to consume her. Lindy trembled slightly as she felt slick fingers slide gracefully between her puffy lips and down onto her swelling clitoris. The sight of Clara being slowly and gently masturbated only served to speed the rate at which Lindy's clit expanded. As it hardened, Lindy's masseuse made sure to stroke its entire length.

The moans from all three tables added to the intense sexual atmosphere as the swollen organs of the three women were carefully manipulated. Knowing she would eventually succumb to her sexual trance, Lindy just stared at Clara's incredibly beautiful erection and welcomed the oncoming orgasm.

The relative calm of soft moaning and panting was enhanced as Clara whispered loudly to her masseuse, "Oh, Hon...I'm about to pee!"

This was followed by the sound of water hitting the empty tray, but it wasn't the steady stream Lindy was expecting. The masseuse had inserted a finger inside Clara's vagina, and was massaging the muscles near the bladder. This caused Clara's erection to steadily flex and relax while her bladder emptied, as if she was doing Kegel exercises. This produced rhythmic squirts of pee that sprayed forcefully into the tray below; each jet sounding powerful and thick.

The highly erotic sound of Clara's rhythmic pissing was affecting both Helen and Lindy. Helen had already been on the verge of cumming when Clara began to pee, and hearing the strong jets of pee spraying into the tray put Helen over the edge. With a muffled groan, Helen announced her orgasm.

"Oh God...I'm gonna cum!"

Immediately after Helen spoke, the familiar hissing of Helen's orgasmic spray filled the room. Helen's masseuse had cupped her hand such that the majority of the jet of escaping pee hit her hand and rained down through the table into the tray below. The soft pattering of Helen's pee hitting the empty tray coupled with the sensual hissing as it issued from between her pussy lips was music to Clara's ears. As Helen's stream ended, Clara's once steady jets of pee quickly cut off as her own orgasm consumed her.

"Fuck...CUMMING!" Clara squealed through clenched teeth.

Clara then let out a low, steady moan as she straightened her arms, lifting her torso off the table. Arching her back in this way, she was able to force her erection even farther through the hole. Beneath the table, Clara's masseuse was gently coaxing the flexing giant to release its treasure. The masseuse didn't wait long as the first strand of Clara's silky girl cum soon gushed forth from the swollen glans, striking the tray with a soft splat.

The careful manipulations from the masseuse caused Clara to release another long strand every three seconds for the duration of her ejaculation. This not only prolonged Clara's orgasm, it also gave the masseuse time to reach under her skirt, pull the gusset of her panties aside, and rub her very aroused clitoris to a quick orgasm.

Lindy listened to Clara's steady orgasmic moan, and also to the rhythmic sound of her ejaculation. As she heard the last of Clara's cum hit the tray, Lindy's own involuntary squirts began, promptly wetting the hand of her own masseuse who was prepared for the torrent of pee that would follow. After a few squirts, Lindy's masseuse could feel Lindy's clit stiffen even more as she prepared to cum.

As she had been instructed by Clara, the masseuse placed the heel of her hand on Lindy's perineum, used her first and third fingers to press on either side of Lindy's clit at the base, and used her middle finger to stroke the underside of Lindy's clit as it twitched. Although Lindy was already in her sexual trance, she knew this wasn't going to be just any orgasm. The wave about to overtake her was going to make her to explode.

"Ffffuuuucccckkkk!" Lindy exclaimed in a quiet, high pitched moan that surprised both Helen and Clara.

As Lindy started to cum, her stomach muscles tightened, causing her to arch her back and shift her hips slightly forward. This necessitated a slight adjustment on the part of the masseuse in order to maintain contact with Lindy's now wildly flexing clitoris. A powerful jet of pee erupted from Lindy's urethra, unhindered by her labia which had already swollen and parted, leaving a clear path for Lindy's orgasmic stream.

Lindy let out a steady, guttural moan as she rode the powerful orgasmic wave that consumed her. The pressure of Lindy's stream was so great, that a moderate amount of pee was actually reflecting off the masseuses hand and wetting Lindy's inner thighs. To help Lindy through the intensity of the orgasm, the masseuse began gently caressing Lindy's posterior. This allowed Lindy to relax a little as she continued to cum; once again resting normally on the table. After about thirty seconds, Lindy stopped moaning and began lightly whimpering as the stream leaving her urethra reduced considerably in pressure. While it had not completely stopped, it was no longer splashing off of the masseuse's hand and bathing her thighs.

Both Helen and Clara were completely spent, and had turned over on their tables to allow the masseuses to wipe off any excess fluids and massage oil. Lindy, of course, was the last to join them in this final stage of the massage session. All three women were completely relaxed and basking in the amazing afterglow of the experience they'd just shared, when Helen's curiosity got the better of her.

"Lindy, you were very...vocal when you came. Was everything alright?" Helen asked, concerned that Lindy had experienced something that made her uncomfortable.

Lindy had regained most of her mental clarity and wondered about it herself. Usually, if she spoke at all, it was short, simple words and never any profanity. The fact that she said what she said, and in the way she said it, was something she couldn't quite fathom, but did have a theory.

"I'm fine and honestly, I have no idea what came over me. The only thing that was different was the fact that someone else was making me cum. I didn't have to worry about anything except enjoying the experience!"

Helen looked over at Lindy's masseuse, who winked and smiled sweetly back at her. Then she looked over at Clara who apparently was busy taking in the view of Lindy's uncovered breasts. Eventually, Clara looked up at Helen and the two women exchanged a look as if to say "Who knew?"

After being wiped down, the ladies were instructed to dress and wait outside the massage room. After a short time, the masseuses rejoined them and presented each of them with a travel jug filled with cold water. After receiving additional instructions, Clara hugged the masseuses and complimented each on the wonderful job they'd done. She also offered the hope that it was as good for them as it was for her. Clara's masseuse lowered her gaze, grinned, and blushed.

Gathering all of their belongings, the three ladies went home, showered, and settled in for the night. The rest of the evening passed too quickly for Lindy, but after watching "Frozen", and eating a healthy slice of birthday cake, she was ready for bed. Each of the three ladies drifted off to sleep with smiles on their faces from fond memories of the day's events.

PTWaters1
PTWaters1
93 Followers
12