The Lingerie Clerk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on your knees."

You hesitate for just a moment, and the saleswoman gives your ass a little slap, which makes my cock twitch. "Do it," she whispers in your ear, and you get down, kneeling in front of me.

When you first make contact with my cock, running your finger down the shaft, I let out a loud grunt, the pleasure pouring through me. You start lightly stroking me, knowing that you are driving me insane with desire. Your hands go down to my balls, giving them a little tug as your tongue makes first contact with me, running it along my length. I let out a long grown.

Our helper is moaning as she watches you, lost in the scene in front of her. She crouches down behind you, her body against yours, so she can watch over your shoulder as you pleasure me. Her breasts are crushed against your back and her hands, naturally, start roaming over your body.

Your lips are sliding up my shaft, and you take the head of my cock into your mouth as your fingers lightly scrape the underside of my balls. I throw my head back and moan, barely able to control myself.

My eyes are closed, but I can feel the moment that our helper's fingers find your pussy. You squeeze my balls tightly and gasp, the wave of pleasure making your head spin. You continue to stroke, lick and tease me as our helper watches over your shoulder, her fingers dancing over your covered lips. When I open my eyes again, I can see that with her other hand she is rubbing herself through her pants.

We continue like this for a bit, each of us getting lost in pleasure. The saleswoman takes her hand from her own crotch and quickly undoes the garters on your stockings. She wants easier access to your pussy, and she pulls the black thong off of you, briefly holding them to her nose. "Mmm, I guess you're buying these for sure." I give out a little sigh as she does this, and she can see by the look in my eye that I am hungry to smell the scent of your pussy, too. She raises one eyebrow at me and leans forward, dangling the crotch of the panties in front of my nose for a moment before dropping them. "You are both very naughty," she groans. Your scent fills my head. It is intoxicating.

As you continue to bring me closer and closer to orgasm, she goes back to touching you, her hand now on your smooth, bare pussy. She pushes her thumb into you, fucking you with it, as her fingers stroke your clit. She has undone her pants with her free hand, and now has it stuffed in her own panties, stroking herself.

I am really getting close now as your hands and mouth continue, and I begin thrusting forward, my ass lifting slightly off the bench. Our helpers hands move up to your back, her fingers fiddling with the strings on your corset. She looks me straight in the eye. "You want to fuck her tits, don't you?" I grunt some sound that is affirmative. "Do you want his cock between those nice, big tits of yours?" she breathes into your ear, after which she runs her tongue down your neck.

"Fuck, yes," you say, breaking your silence as you remove your mouth from the head of my cock.

She undoes the corset, which falls away from you. I inch forward as you take my cock between your breasts, kissing the head as I thrust into them, totally lost in pleasure. The saleswoman goes back to finger fucking you, and herself - the look on her face and the intensity of her finger movements indicating that she is highly aroused by watching me thrust my manhood between your tits. She licks your neck and sucks on your ear while watching us - hungrily pushing toward climax. All three of us are breathing heavy and moaning like a unit.

You have me right on the edge of cumming. I am thrusting hard against you, not really in control of myself. You have a hand on my balls, tugging and squeezing them while managing to kiss or lick my cock head with every few thrusts I make. You remove your hand from my ball sack and hold a finger up to the saleswoman's mouth over your shoulder. You turn your head to the side and put your lips to her ear. "I'm gonna tease his asshole," you whisper. "Will you wet my finger?" Our helper lets out a very loud groan - as do I. I am not only turned on by the knowledge of what you're going to do to me - or by the saleswoman's arousal - but also by you asserting your dominance in the moment by treating her as an assistant of sorts. She sucks on your finger hungrily, and in that moment I imagine that she wishes your finger was my engorged cock. The horny thought drives me to address you.

"Our naughty little helper seems to like it when you talk dirty to her." She groans again as you pull your finger from her mouth.

"Yes," you say, her fingers rubbing your clit with ever increasing speed, "she is a very bad girl." She gasps a bit as you say this about her, and as you turn your head to her briefly her hungry mouth finds yours. You kiss her for a moment before turning your attention back to me, my cock pounding away between your tits.

Your hand finds its way back to my balls, and you take the finger that was moistened by our helper and slowly slide it back along the underside of my sack, lightly grazing my asshole. It is more pleasure than I can take, and after a few more thrusts against your heaving chest my orgasm rips through me. I am gasping and moaning as I cover your tits in cum.

For our helper, this is too much, and watching me cum on your chest sends her over the edge. She has an orgasm pressed up against you, breathing and moaning hard into the back of your neck, her fingers still in your pussy.

Once she is done shuddering, she continues to touch you as you moan and squirm. While she fucks you with her fingers, she takes the hand she was masturbating with and circles your clit with her fingers. I lean forward and kiss you hard on the mouth, my hands finding your nipples. I circle and squeeze them as my tongue explores you. You allow yourself to be pleasured by the two of us like this, your breathing quickening as you approach climax.

When it hits you, it hits you hard. You pull my head into yours, biting down onto my neck as I squeeze your big tits. Our helper knows what she's doing, and strokes you until you can't take anymore.

The three of us are totally spent, and there is really nothing to say. So no one does. The saleswoman simply does up her pants, smiles at us and exits the stall. We both get dressed, gather the pieces of lingerie and bring them to the counter. Our helper rings us though. Without a word.

12