The Lingerie Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxxmann81
maxxmann81
62 Followers

Katie pressed her pussy down against Penny's inviting tongue as she felt the pleasure pulsing through her body. She lapped up the juices flowing from Penny's flower enjoying the taste and letting Mark see her lick his wife's lips. Katie was enjoying showing off for Mark as much as he was enjoying the show. As an exhibitionist herself, having another man watch her added to the pleasure that Penny was giving her.

Penny started tensing up as she neared orgasm. Her knees raised and she tightened her thighs around Katie's head. She sucked Katie's clit hard as she started cumming for her female lover. Katie also tensed and shook as the entwined in a mass of orgasm filled flesh. They moaned and squirmed, pulled and squeezed each other as they prolonged each other's pleasure.

John stood up, his cock engorged red with excitement. Mark could no longer hold back and his cock shot a thick string toward the girls that landed on the carpet before he put his other hand over his head deflected the rest into spurts all over his hands, thighs and cock. Katie raised her head and smiled at him seeing how much he enjoyed it.

Katie looked over at her husband and then crawled on all fours toward him. John was still standing by the couch with his hard cock straining for release. Penny saw the load that Mark had in his lap and headed over to him. She pulled his hand from his still semi-erect member and sucked it into her mouth to clean him off.

John was still stroking his cock as Katie got in front of him. She rose up and allowed him to use her face and chest as a target. John let lose load after load and each load splashing onto his wife's flesh. Her tits and faced became covered in his hot cum and she rubbed it all over her breasts with her hands.

Seeing that, Penny scooped up some of Mark's cum from his legs. She turned to Katie and added it to John's cum as she worked it over Katie's tits. Then she bent down and started licking the mixed cream from the coated orbs.

Mark, his cock now hard again, moved in behind his wife. Katie reached around Penny and spread Penny's ass cheeks for him and he slid his cock into her creamy pussy. Then Katie rolled onto the floor and John pushed his cock into her pussy. The couples fucked next to each other on the floor. Penny reached over and felt John's ass as he pumped into Katie. Katie reached between Penny's spread legs and played with Penny's clit and Mark's cock and balls as they got into a love rhythm.

Penny could fell John's ass tighten and he groaned loudly as he began pumping his cum into Katie. Katie slid under Penny and began licking the sex flesh of her both her and Mark as the continued fucking. John moved closer to Penny and she sucked the remaining cream from his now softening cock. Penny could taste Katie's fluid on his cock mixed with the cum still oozing from his head.

Penny started another orgasm as Katie licked her and her husband fucked her. He cream oozed around her husband cock and Katie licked up every drop she could. Then Katie reached up and fondled Mark's balls as she concentrated on the cock flesh available as he pumped his wife.

The hot liquid surrounding his cock, and Katie's wondering tongue was enough to send Mark over the edge again. He pumped the first load into his wife, and then pulled his cock completely from his wife. Katie eagerly sucked his cock into her mouth to receive the next blasts down her open throat.

John headed to the bathroom as the other collapsed together onto the floor. Soon he was back with a couple was rags and towels. Penny and Katie cleaned off John, Mark and each other and then toweled everyone off before they all got dressed again.

The guys were standing in the kitchen having one more drink while they waited on the girls. "If you thought that was something," John started. "You really need to be at the Christmas party!"

"Really? This was great!" Mark answered. "Then I can't wait for Christmas!"

The girls returned to the kitchen and Penny kissed her husband. "Thank you," Penny said to him. "I had a great time."

"Me too!" Mark replied.

"I'm glad you joined Katie's club," John said. "I hope you enjoy it a lot."

"I'll make sure she does," claimed Katie as she gave Penny a wink.

Soon Penny and Mark were back in their house where Mark had Penny once more before they went to sleep that night. Visions of the evening, and dreams of the future danced in their heads as they slept.

maxxmann81
maxxmann81
62 Followers
12