The Lingerie Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands were fishing in and out of every opening in her dress, leaving her having fingers probed around her boobs, pussy and ass, she didn't seem to mind a bit as each guy copped a good feel, moving closer as guys tried to get their hands further inside her suit. I looked over at Jen, she was having the same trouble, her skirt was flipped up over her ass and a hand was rubbing over her pussy, as others were tweaking on her nipples, as the zipper on her top had been undone. Both were instructed to rearrange their outfits, before changing places. Denise, with help from two of the guys, managed to get her zippers done up, and she walked over to the other group.

Jen came over to us, smiling at all the guys, asking if they were enjoying the show, they all told her they were enjoying it more by the minute, as they each started rubbing all over her rubber clad body with their hands. Her zipper was undone by Colin as soon as she came into reach, and he made no effort to pretend he was examining the outfit as he mauled her boobs, her skirt was pulled back up and Jeff, another of my group, rubbed his hand over her pussy hair before pushing down through her lips and running his hand over her wet pussy, he placed a finger over her open lips and worked it round her opening before slipping it inside her, she braced herself on Colin's shoulders , allowing him to lick on one of her nipples.

Just as they were getting into it, I noticed one of Denise's group was fingering her also, The music we'd been keeping to stopped, and the girls were let go of, allowing them to troop off for the final change. Lenny asked if the guys had made up their minds on our collection yet, they said almost, but needed to be sure, Lenny shot me a glance to see how I was reacting to this, and seemed surprised to see me smiling, I couldn't remember being more turned on, ever, the vision of all these guys pawing at my wife was turning me on like never before, I only wondered just how far she would go, she had my blessing, how would she interpret that. I was about to find out, the music fired up, we had a switch in the girls dressing room that they pushed when they were ready, automatically starting the cd player.

The girls came into the room, Denise was dressed in a rubber top with the nipple areas cut away, she had a rubber crotchless thong on and short boots. Jen had on a rubber top with the whole of the boob area cut away, the rubber pants with the penis in them and also short boots. Both spent little time on the runway before coming over to their respective groups as usual.

Denise let Colin latch his mouth straight onto her exposed left nipple, while Jeff had two fingers buried deep in her pussy before she had even had chance to open her legs, the other guy, Frank, attached himself to her other nipple and all three gave her their full attention, slowly slipping off her rubber clothing as they did so. Jen was not far behind with her group, and had George, Simon, and Vince, helping her out of her clothes as they also attached themselves to various parts of her body.

As I sat there watching Denise get fingered and sucked, I noticed Jen being laid down on the edge of the runway, as the two guys on her boobs went back to them, the other guy buried his face in her pussy, licking up and down, sticking his tongue up her sloppy wet pussy as well, Jen was loving this, and thrust herself against his face as he licked. The guy at her left boob took this as a sign, and took out his cock, feeding it into her mouth, as her tongue snaked out to meet it. My group saw this, and Denise was also laid out on the edge of the runway, as both the guys at her boobs took out their cocks and fed them into her willing mouth, the guy at her pussy only gave her a brief lick before pulling out his cock, it was huge, and sinking it straight inside her dripping pussy.

She moaned for him to do it harder as she bucked beneath him, only taking the cock out of her mouth to beg him to do it deeper as well. Jen was also receiving her first cock of the evening, as I said we were too tired last night to do anything, I knew she would be horny as she liked it most days, she let the first cock sink straight in and wrapped her legs round his back as he thrust to the hilt, his balls slapping against her ass as he picked up the pace and started to really bang away at her.

I noticed Denise rolling her eyes as the guy shagging her came and filled her pussy with his cum, it dripped out of her as he withdrew, cum and her juices coating his cock as he was replaced with the next guy. Jen was getting a pussy full as well, her guy moving out of the way, the next guy between her legs before much of his cum could escape. As the second guy shot his load up Denise, the last one turned her onto her hands and knees, facing me, he forced his cock into her and began pounding away.

Denise beckoned me over, she freed my cock from my pants and fed it into her mouth, I looked over to see a sight that amazed me, the second guy that had been fucking Jen had finished, she mounted Simon, jumping up and down on him before Lenny stuck his cock in her mouth, and then Peter, my other boss, lubed his cock before mounting her ass, I knew from experience that Jen loved anal, but she'd never had both holes filled before, or at least only by my cock and a small vibrator, not quite the same.

She seemed to completely lose it as she was hammered into ecstasy, yelling out for them to fuck her harder as they obeyed her, pounding her body between then as she reached orgasm after orgasm. The sight of this, combined with the blow job Denise was giving me, made me blow my load all down her throat, she swallowed every drop. By the time the girls had swapped places, they had both been shagged by every guy in the room, some had had two goes, I got to fuck Denise as well, I never thought it would end, but it finally did.

It goes without saying that I got the order, and therefore my promotion, we went on our dream holiday and had the time of our life. Jen has never had group sex again, and has never modelled for us again either, she said she enjoyed it but wanted it to a once in a lifetime experience. Who was I to complain. I've got a directorship, a nice home and car, and most importantly, a wife who loves me enough to do anything for me. I did mention that at the start, bet you didn't think she meant it though. I know I didn't.

12