The Lingerie Store

Story Info
Semi-public sex at the store.
1.4k words
3.86
40.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After you said goodnight politely to yet another disappointing date, on your way to your car, you noticed a new store at the Palladio. You went inside the store, you noticed that the store sells very high quality Lingerie with extremely reasonable price, but you never seen the brand name before. Curiously, you asked the sales lady where she got her product. She told you she designed all the products herself and was selling her products on the internet from her house for the past 2 years. She said she opened the store 6 months ago, the business has been slow and now she just found out her husband has cancer and she is thinking about selling her business. Being a good business man, you saw a good opportunity. You offered to buy her business for $20,000 if she agrees to sign a non-competition agreement and agrees to work for you as a designer and manager. The store owner counter offered for $50,000, but you agreed on $40,000.

You agreed to meet the next day at her store to execute a legal contract. After checking out the store owners identity and stories, you came to the store with a legal contract and a $40,000 check the next date. The owner was over joyed, she sign the agreement, took the check and said she needs to check on her husband and asked if you would watch the store for a little while. Before you answered, she grabbed her purse and run out of the store.

Being alone in the store surrounded by the pretty little fabrics, your imagination went wild. Then you noticed, an attractive woman – we'll call her June Flower, peering through the window.

June Flower was a good girl and she was pretty, and educated, but she met this loser guy, and now, with two kids, and the looser refuses to work and yells at her all the time, she feels trapped and lonely. June Flower has never been to a Lingerie store before. Frankly, being the sole provider, she cannot afford the price, even if it is on sale. Besides, she does not want to provoke the looser with her pretty outfit. She is unsure what the looser would do to her seeing her wearing the pretty little outfit. He might accuse her of cheating on him and get mad and throw things at her, or he might get excited and force sex on her.

Regardless the reality, whenever she gets a chance, June Flower likes to peer through the windows, mentally trying on various items, and imagine being admired by men.

You opened the door and invited June Flower to come inside. She was surprised to see a male sales clerk in a lingerie shop, and she felt a little awkward. June Flower was about to say no, then she spotted an array of cute little thongs spread neatly across a table, with a sign "$5 each". June Flower walked in to the store and said "Um, well, I was expecting a woman to sales clerk in a shop like this.

You responded, "Ah, I know what you mean. I'm the new owner. I just brought the store and am looking for a new sale clerk right now. So I'm it for today. But I assure you, Ma'am, I know all the merchandise in this store, and I'm sure I can help you out in numerous ways."

You then gave the slightest of smiles, and stepped back and uttered, "I'll return to the back desk, but please let me know if you have any questions".

June Flower began to examine the incredibly tiny little pieces of fabric that were going "on sale" for 5 bucks each. As she picked each one up, she was amazed how tiny they were.....the little panels in front couldn't be more than a few inches across, and she wasn't sure if she could ever get used to the back of the thong riding up her butt....

You returned and interrupted her. "Those are a steal at $5". "Care to try them on"?

June Flower responded 'Try them on? They're so tiny......What's to try on?"

"Oh, you'd be surprised" you said. "Fit is EVERYTHING. You'd be surprised how many women buy the wrong fitting thong. It can ruin everything! But if you find one that fits right, it's like lightening in a bottle"

June Flower blushed. "Well, I suppose I can try them on. Where's your fitting room?"

"Follow me", you answered, "and I'll help you out".

June Flower said "Well, I don't think I'll need any help....."

"Oh, but you will. Did you know there are 9 different factors to take into consideration when fitting a thong properly?" Dale continued "I took two seminars on proper thong fitting in New York last year. It's more complex than you think. But I'm a Master Thong Fitter, certified by the American Thong Manufacturers Association. My certificate is on the wall over there" he said, pointing to the back wall.

June Flower had reservations, since she never wore thong before, it made perfect sense that "fit" would be important in these matters, so she said "Well, OK, I could use all the help I can get".

You then took the 3 pairs that June Flower had picked out, grabbed her hand, and then escorted June Flower into the back fitting room.

When you got into the room, you told June Flower to take off her clothes, put on the first pair, and then call him into the room for the fit analysis. She closed the door, thought to herself "this is pretty strange...." and then began to disrobe. She then placed her legs, one at a time, into a tiny little red thong and called out "OK, now what???"

You then knocked on the door, opened it up, and looked at June Flower's image in the mirror. "Hum....." you mumbled....."very interesting". You then began to bark out some instructions.

"Stand squarely, with your arms at your side." You then approached June Flower from behind, placed his hands on her hips, and began to discuss the thong's fit in a very professorial way. You placed your hands on her hips, and then began to point out all of the features of the thong. With each feature (the string sides, the tiny little string that rode up her ass, and the tiny little panel in front, you would discuss the fabric, the weave, and the construction process. And each time you moved to a different part of the garment, your hands would glide across the fabric. You cupped the cheeks of her ass....you glided your fingers up and down, between her ass cheeks. You grazed your hand across the front.....and she felt electricity.

"Turn around and face me, honey. Now spread your legs honey", you instructed. "Let's see how it fits down here." June Flower complied. Then you got down on your knees directly in front of her.

"Let me check the fit,...." You then glided your fingers across June Flower's crotch, back and forth. Then you pinched slightly against the outside little panel between her legs.

June Flower began to squirm. You just mumbled "Uh-huh.....very interesting"......

Then you inserted a finger BETWEEN the fabric and her pussy. June Flower asked 'Is this part of the fitting?

"Oh, yes, it's critical that I measure the elasticity of the material against your body."

So you proceeded to manipulate your fingers on her delicate tissues.....tissues that were becoming moist with excitement. And June Flower felt herself squirming. She began to rock her hips back and forth, from side to side, as you began to put more and more pressure on her pussy.

Then you gently moved the fabric to the side, and brought your face within inches of June Flower's pussy. June Flower just looked up. As she did so, she felt something very warm and wet. What was it.....it was very.....pleasant......

June Flower began to squirm more violently as you began to lick her little pussy. She jutted her hips forward, almost as if trying to impale herself on your tongue. And, indeed, it happened. She felt him insert his tongue directly into her love canal.

June Flower cupped her hands around the back of your head

"Don't.....stop.....checking.....the fit......" she whimpered.

You then cupped her little clit between your lips, and then plunged two fingers deep into her pussy. You withdrew your fingers, and then plunged them in again, this time deeper. As you were finger banging June Flower you was rapidly licking her pussy and teasing her clit.

June Flower rocked violently back and forth, grabbed your head, and felt that unmistakable combination of pressure and lust. "Oh, god......please don't stop........I'm cummmmmmmmming."

It was violent. And June Flower couldn't move for several minutes. Then she hurriedly put on her clothing and run out the store.