The Lingerie Tester

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," he whispered back. "It feels ... really ... really good." His voice cracked on the last word. "Soft."

"Good," I said, moving so that my lips were right in front of his. "Now see if you can undo it."

"I beg your pardon?" His eyes had been perpetually wide since he first saw me in the satin and lace nightie, but if it was possible, they boggled just a little more.

"You need to be able to undo it easily," I explained matter-of-factly. "Otherwise you might spoil the moment. Have you ever unhooked one?"

Incapable of lying to mask his inexperience, he just shook his head, looking at me warily and probably wondering whether this would go far enough for him to see my breasts.

"Put your arms around me and feel the clasp with your fingers," I instructed. Bob was still on autopilot and did exactly as I asked. Now we were standing with chests together and arms around each other. I relaxed my hips into our embrace and felt the hard bulge of his cock against my pubic mound and almost let out a moan. I took another shaking breath and steeled myself to have him undress me.

"Put your thumbs beneath the strap on either side of the clasp and grip it with your fingers," I said. As I was talking, I brought my hands around to the front and hooked my own fingers beneath the waistband of his jeans. I hoped that the next step would require so much concentration that he wouldn't notice what I was doing.

"The clasp is a pair of hooks that fit into little eyelets," I explained. "You have to push the two sides into the middle," I felt him doing as I asked, "and try to pull your left hand away from my back to release the hooks." It wasn't working; I didn't think it would on the first attempt.

"I don't think it ..." Bob began.

"Relax," I interrupted, "Just let it go loose and start again. Try getting a grip closer to the middle." This time as he tried, I mirrored his movements by unbuttoning his jeans.

"I think I got it," he said excitedly, although when he released his grip, the bra stayed fastened. I did a lot better; I got his pants unbuttoned on the first go.

"You only got one of the hooks," I said. I could feel the change in tension on the strap. "Have one more try."

It was funny to see the look of intense concentration on his face as he tried to release the last hook. I honestly think he had no idea that I almost had his pants undone.

"Got it!" he exclaimed with a smile. I used the moment of conquest to unzip him.

Now this would either work brilliantly or it would fail miserably, but I had to make it quick to have any chance. I shrugged out of the bra and held it up to him. "Here, hold this." He was so surprised at the sudden appearance of my naked breasts that he just meekly took the bra from me with his jaw hanging open. "Now, one last test and we're all done." And with a smile and a wink, I slipped my fingers beneath the waistband of his underwear at the hips and pulled them smoothly all the way down his legs along with his jeans.

"Oh God!" he cried quietly as his hard cock sprang loose, nearly hitting me in face as I bunched the knot of clothing at his ankles. And then, "Oh my God," for good measure.

I only got a quick look at it as I stood back up, but from my vantage point it seemed that Vicky had no cause for complaint. It was a healthy girth and a very pleasing length, and it had this curious upward curve that made me immediately wonder what a cock that shape would feel like inside me. Not that I intended to find out. All going well, I was just a few short minutes away from getting my fill of cock, but it wasn't going to be Bob's.

Not giving him time to think, I gripped his shaft at the base and guided it down and between my legs. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held our naked chests together, my hard nipples pressed into his and his rigid cock moulding along the valley of my panty-covered slit and curving up behind to press into the cleft of my buttocks.

"How does that feel?" I tried my best to sound like a shop assistant perhaps straightening a jacket on his shoulders, but I had a strange man's cock tucked between my legs and underneath my bravado I was shaking like a revival preacher.

"Huh?" Bob was almost beyond the ability to form words.

"The panties, Bob," I explained patiently, our lips close enough to kiss. I gently rocked my hips and felt his cockhead sliding down the valley between my cheeks as his shaft grazed along what by now must be a very swollen and excited vulva. Oh my goodness, it felt heavenly. With lips quivering right in front of Bob's, I just wanted to kiss him, but that wasn't part of the game.

I felt his cock throb against my wanton pussy, and in an almost unconscious gesture of response I flexed my thighs, trapping his heaving tool between them. There was nothing more to say now, he would either go for it or he'd pull away. With our eyes locked I gave him a look that I hope said I wanted this at least as much as he did.

And then he did pull away, just a couple of inches, his cock-skin trapped between my thighs and rolling smoothly over the thickly-veined manhood underneath. Oh, and that curve! As he pulled out, his cock-head stroked deliciously down the cleft of my ass.

Go? Or stay? What will you do? Please stay.

He rested his cheek against mine and I heard him softly sigh, then my heart leaped as he stroked back in, knocking his pubis gently against my sensitive pussy lips. Oh my good God, this is really going to happen! There was a breathless voice screaming in my head. I'm-standing-almost-naked-in-the-arms-of-a-stranger-in-a-changing-room-with-my-husband-just-outside-and-he's-going-to-fuck-me! He's-going-to-fuck-me-between-my-thighs-and-the-sexiest-softest-panties-I've-ever-worn-with-his-cock-head-tickling-the-cleft-of-my-ass. Please, oh God, please, don't let this be a dream!

Bob stroked in again, harder this time, and I felt the warm friction of his cock through the gusset of my panties. "Oh, yes," I squeaked in his ear. "Please, yes." I held on for dear life, one arm wrapped around his torso and the other around his neck. Bob responded to my encouragement and drove his cock back into that tight little triangle of heaven between my thighs and pussy, holding me tight and lifting me off the floor with the power of his stroke. He was supporting me, but most of my weight was bearing down on the root of his cock and I felt my pussy open up under the pressure, exposing my clitoris.

Ecstasy washed through me in a wave as he ground those sweet, soft panties into my love button and I clenched my thighs even tighter around his cock. "Yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes!" I cried urgently into his ear. Bob closed two strong hands over my buttocks and backed me into the mirror. The cold glass on my back was like a bucket of ice-water in the face, but then he made me instantly forget it as he lifted me off my feet and drove his cock back into that little panty-clad honey-hole, mashing into my pussy lips and making my legs quiver with the beginnings of an unexpected orgasm.

But then it was all over in a breathless rush of groaning and straining as Bob arched back and came. I was pinned to the mirror and completely helpless with my heels dangling an inch off the floor and his heaving, throbbing cock wedged between my pussy lips and spraying cum over the glass behind me. Miraculously, with his hands on my ass, the panties were spared almost completely from the sticky mess – on the outside at least. My juices on the inside were another story altogether. Luckily the ones in Vicky's size were resting clean and safe on the chair with all the other lingerie.

He lowered me back down to the floor and pulled his wilting cock from between my thighs. "Good test drive, Bob," I smiled, pecking him chastely on the lips. "I pronounce these panties fit for sexy fun and games."

"Oh my ... I'm so ...," that panicked look began to reassert in Bob's eyes as his lust melted away.

"Shhhh," I put my finger to his lips. "It was a test drive. If you like them, go buy them. I'll clean up in here."

I could almost see the conflicting emotions in his face battling for supremacy. It felt wrong to hump a girl in a changing room and then run away, but he was so uncomfortable with the situation that this was also the very last place he wanted to be. For my part, the sooner he left, the sooner I could get Geoff in here to finish the job.

"Go!" I hissed good-naturedly. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Happy Valentine's," Bob returned the greeting automatically, and then with a rush of activity he was lifting his jeans and stumbling out the door with them half undone and clutching a fistful of assorted lingerie, leaving me with just the panties to surreptitiously return to the racks before I slinked out.

~~~

I cleaned the worst of the mess off the mirror using some tissues from my bag before Geoff came in, and to my great delight his cock was almost bursting from his jeans.

"Oh Ange, baby," he held me tight and kissed me. "I was outside right up to the end. You were ..."

A slut? A whore? What? Did I go too far? The enormity and gall of what I'd done was starting to dawn on me. I could see that Geoff was excited but I was still nervous and on edge about how he would react.

"You were unbelievable, Angie," he mumbled through our kisses. Relieved that he enjoyed the show, I kissed him back with just as much passion and fanned the flames of desperate need that Bob had kindled.

"Now," I pleaded into his lips as I unfastened my second set of men's jeans for the afternoon. "Please. Finish me now."

I could see in his eyes that Geoff wanted to savour this; he wanted me to tell him everything I did – everything Bob did – so that he could use it to tease me to a paralysing orgasm. But he must have seen something else my gaze. I expected him to resist and to make me wait, but he just gave me a long, evaluating stare and then with an indulgent smile, he slid my panties all the way down my quivering thighs.

Now there aren't too many realistic options for having sex in a changing room. The only ones that immediately came to my mind were cowgirl (with Geoff sitting on the chair) or a standing doggy style. I would have preferred cowgirl, but with me in high heels and a floor-to-ceiling mirror, I took the high road and chose to give him a treat. I turned around and braced against the mirror with my legs apart and my bottom thrust out, offering myself to him. Geoff reached between my thighs and gently stroked his finger through my soaking slit, sending sparks of passion through my core and turning my knees to jelly.

I caught his eye in the mirror and held it.

"I want my Valentine's present now," I requested.

With our eyes locked and our faces a twin mask of anticipation, I felt Geoff place his cock-head just inside in my steaming entrance. Leaving it there, he used both hands to stroke the smooth curves of my hips, through my waist and up to my breasts where he first circled and then gently pinched my nipples to hard peaks.

He slowly moved the tip of his cock inside me, drawing out and savouring the moment of penetration. The teasing was exquisite. My pussy was buzzing with anticipation of his entry and I could literally feel the juices pouring from my opening to coat the length of his cock. Giving my breasts one last squeeze, he returned his hands to the swell of my hips and took a firm grip.

(Yes-yes-yes-yes-yes)

I was holding my breath, watching and waiting for him to take me. And then he did. Oh my goodness, it was extraordinary! He didn't just plough straight in, he took me slowly so that we could both enjoy every inch. The hot and rigid muscles lining my pussy parted for him like a guard of honour lifting their swords for a dignitary, first opening in welcome and then closing tightly around his shaft in a wet embrace. When he was all the way in, he held me there, relishing the involuntary contractions still rippling through my pussy and massaging the length of his shaft. Pushing upwards onto his toes, I felt the twin pressures of his pelvis lifting my bottom and his cock-head probing deep inside at my cervix, and the two sensations combined into a single erotic caress that filled my core with a warm glow.

Geoff withdrew at the same slow, teasing pace until he almost popped free, but then stroked back into me a little harder, finishing with a bump that lifted my heels off the floor and caused my small breasts to bounce in the mirror.

"Oh, that feels good," I whispered. Braced against the floor-to-ceiling mirror, it felt like I had a front row seat to a live sex show, a bit like those Gold Class cinemas where they pamper you while you watch a movie, except at this show the staff pleasure your pussy while you watch the woman on stage getting impaled and coming on a thick, rampant cock.

Bob had brought me to the edge of orgasm earlier and my pussy was still on high-alert; those first couple of strokes brought me right back to the precipice and I just needed a couple more to tip me over.

Geoff wasn't lingering though. He withdrew and pumped me again, faster and just a little bit harder, surprising an unladylike grunt of passion from me as the shockwaves from his driving cock literally rippled across my breasts. He held that pace, sensual but forceful, allowing me to savour the path of his long cock through the steaming canal of my sex while the pressure built up inside me. I felt that familiar tingling sensation spread slowly through my pussy and down into my thighs, threatening to collapse my legs as they reflexively wanted to clamp down on the wonderful, driving cock inside me.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I cried as I reached the point of climax. "Hold me!" I gasped weakly. "I'm coming!"

I felt Geoff take a firmer grip on my hips and my legs took that as permission to give up the fight of holding me up. My knees folded towards each other like a baby-giraffe while he held me up between the three points of his hands and his cock. Waves of orgasmic release swept through me and with my thighs spasming and my pussy squeezing his shaft, Geoff's movements were restricted, yet still he managed to rock his hips and move his thick manhood inside me.

He's always maintained that the most erotic sex position is one where he can watch me come, and there must be some truth to it because even as we both watched me in the mirror, breasts heaving and body jerking like a puppet on a string, I felt Geoff stiffen for a moment before his cock swelled and then unloaded a thick jet of cum into my yearning sex.

Leaning back and using me as a counterweight, he almost had me sitting on his pelvis while he rocked his throbbing shaft in my core, stirring our combined juices until they flowed out of me and coated my lips and his balls around the sweet junction of our coupling.

"I need you to stand, Angie," Geoff gasped, his knees beginning to buckle. I pushed back up onto my shaking legs and took my own weight again, reluctantly allowing his cock to slip out of my pussy with wet, satisfied plop.

"Oh, thank you, baby," he breathed, turning me around to embrace.

"Thank Bob," I replied with a smile.

"I ought to," Geoff laughed. "I wonder where he is."

Epilogue

Bob was long gone, as it turned out. By the time Geoff and I cleaned up and got dressed, there was a fresh group of customers in the store, a couple of whom were stealing appraising looks at us as we innocently circled the store and stashed the "used" panties somewhere they hopefully wouldn't be found until the end of season stocktake.

"Don't forget your things!" the shop assistant called as we tried to leave.

Geoff and I did a double-take, looking at each other with surprise before we turned back to the assistant. Were we sprung? Should we run or face the music?

"The other young man," she explained, walking over to us. "He paid for your nightie." She handed me a bag with the blue satin slip. "And the cami set for your wife, sir," she handed Geoff another bag.

"Ah yes, thank you," Geoff chirped brightly, not missing a beat. "She's going to love this when she sees it."

"No, thank you," the girl said excitedly. "He spent five hundred dollars. It's my biggest sale this week." She was almost glowing with delight. "Ma'am, we'd be very happy for you to bring more of your clients to the store."

"You know?" I smiled. "I think I will."

~~~

So that's our Valentine's tradition. In the years since that first time, we've tried to recapture the Personal Shopper magic with varying degrees of success, but Bob was one of a kind. Most guys we choose to be part of our game play much more readily, and somehow that's not as much fun. We tease and let them touch me, but I've never gone as far as I did with Bob. Somehow he just made me feel safe, even though I was alone and almost naked with his cock pressed against my pussy.

Happy Valentine's Day, Bob. I hope you and Vicky are still together. She's a lucky girl.

~~~ THE END ~~~

Belinda LaPage, 2015

Author's Note: I'd like to acknowledge @Ender27 from the Story Ideas board, who came up with the core idea of this story.

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed the story, please leave a comment.