The Lion and the Senior

Story Info
She makes him roar.
2k words
4.31
35.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tlc143
tlc143
106 Followers

"Oh there you are, Lou, come on in! Lynn, this is Lou, the young man I was telling you about!"

I stepped into Mrs. Trudy Willis' kitchen, fairly grimey from a plumbing job. I had washed up, but still had filthy jeans and soiled work shirt on.

At the counter, sipping on tea, was Mrs. Willis' neighbor, Lynn. Since this was a 55+ Community, I expected another doddering old lady, shrinking with age. What I saw was both surprising and refreshing.

Lynn smiled, put down her cup, and rose. She was about 5'8, but not frail at all. In fact, she was well-endowed, bust-wise, about 38D or so. She stood straight, stepped toward me with her hand extended, long, graceful, fingers with manicured red nails. She wore a green pants-suit, the button-down jacket showing ample freckled breasts. Her face, surrounded by neatly-coifed red hair, longer than most seniors wear it, was rosy-red, with green eyes, highlighted with just the right amount of eye-shadow and mascara.

In all, she could have been a talk-show host, so professional and personable.

"Hello, Louis, you come highly recommended by Mrs. Willis! She says you can fix anything!"

It's always nice to get compliments, but even more so from an attractive female, of any age. I was sure she was stroking my ego to get a better price, but that was okay. I still blushed a bit.

"Well, I don't know about that, but if I can't fix it, I won't lie to you. If I can, I'll give you a good price and I stand behind my work."

"How about tea, Dear?" Trudy asked.

"A glass of water, if you have it, thanks."

Lynn still held my hand. She asked, "A Leo, right?"

I didn't believe in such things, but knew my sign. "Yes, how did you know?"

"The pride in your work. The way you hold your head, and that big beard looks like a mane! Hah!" They both laughed and I smiled. "My head's too fat to hold any other way, and the beard keeps me warm in the winter. I'm working on both."

"Oh, please, no! Don't ever change because of what someone says, especially me! I was only teasing, and I love beards, so manly! I bet Mrs. Lou loves it, too, when you tickle her!" Lynn's eyes were bright, and I thought of Marie and the kids down south, with her family, since the divorce became final.

Trudy knew the story and interrupted. "Oh, Lou's on the prowl, as we say! Right, Lou? We'll find you a nice girl."

Lynn picked up on the tone and apologized right away. "Oh, I didn't mean to pry..."

I forced a smile. "No problem. Life goes on, right? I still got my health."

"And that's the most important thing, Honey," Lynn said, with Trudy nodding.

I sat chatting with them. Both Lynn and Trudy were widows. Trudy, I met at the Center, and had done odd jobs for her. Most of my new clients were through recommendations, so I tried to be as gentlemanly and professional as possible, while understanding that sometimes they just liked to chat while I worked.

Trudy, I knew from her last birthday, was 72. They had a party at the Center for her. Lynn, on the other hand, was not nearly that old.

Lynn had moved here just four years earlier. Her late husband was sickly and older when they moved in, and after 3 years of hospitals and surgeries, he passed away last year. I expressed my condolences, and Lynn smiled, sadly.

"Well, like you said, I have my health." She had enough insurance to cover her expenses and then some, based on her jewelry and the fine car in the driveway. She had no family to speak of, so she stayed in the Community.

Anyway, the house had been neglected, and Trudy had bragged to Lynn about me. She had assorted drips and loose doors, possibly some painting, if I could give her a price. I agreed to be over at her place the next day, bright and early. "Around ten?" I asked.

"If you think that's early, fine, Lou!"

I smiled. "Okay, nine AM."

She answered the bell on the first ring. She wore that same smile, and I liked her immensely. She just seemed so nice!

Today, she had black stretch slacks with stirrups, making her legs longer with heels. I could also see the contours of her butt, not at all like a senior's, firm but plump. Not a kid, either. A red sweater with wide neck that again showed off those freckled boobs completed to outfit.

She whisked me into the kitchen, where she had coffee in a carafe, with Danishes, fresh from Walt's Bakery, I was sure. The box was still there.

"Please, have some. I don't have company often, so allow me to play the hostess."

I had rushed over, so I didn't have coffee yet anyway, so we sat, discussing the chores.

For the next hour, we walked around. Many things just needed tightening, which I did from my tool belt. Even the drip just needed a quarter turn to stop. We sat back in the kitchen for another cup and I took out my pad. Figuring my time to paint, I thought I wrote a decent price. I turned it to her, and said, "How does this sound?"

Her eyes widened. I was taken aback. "Oh, gee, okay, thanks, Lou, will you take a check?"

"Yeah, sure, is there something wrong, Lynn?"

"No, I just don't think I'll be able to afford that paint job."

"Huh? Then what's the check for?"

"For this," pointing to her figure at my pad.

"I think you misunderstand. That's the price I can do the painting for, plus the price of paint, whatever brand you want."

Her face lit up. "Oh, oh! I thought that was for this morning, the things you did already."

I had to laugh. She thought I was ripping her off. "No, those are on the house. I can't charge you for a screw or a nut. I'd never get hired in this town."

"You were so quick with that screwdriver! I thought, 'I haven't even hired him, yet!' Then... oh Lou, that's an excellent price for painting, much cheaper than the other estimate. I'm sorry for questioning you."

"Forget it, what's already done pays for the Danish and coffee."

"Then, I'll have to put out a real spread, next time I need something!"

I peered over my cup, and that lecherous thought must have shown right through my eyes, because she rolled back her head and laughed.

"Louis! You Devil! I didn't mean that kind of spread! Haha!"

I almost gagged at being caught. I grabbed a napkin and coughed into it, laughing myself. "I didn't say anything!"

"You didn't have to, I still remember that look, even if it's been a while! Harry had that same twinkle in his eye when he was... frisky! Bless his soul!"

"Sorry, didn't mean to stir up old feelings," I said.

"Don't apologize, Honey. It felt good to know I'm still capable. Even at my age!"

"Why, how old are you?"

"That's no question to ask a lady!"

I dropped my head. "I know, but you're so much younger than most residents. It's like you don't belong here, like you're settling."

She smiled. "How old do you think I am?"

I hated this, but I brought it on myself. "I'm bad at this, but there's no way you're 6o, that I know."

She smiled and patted my hand. "Thank you, Lou, but I'm 62 last week."

"I would have never known that, and you're still way too young for these people. They're all like 80!"

She laughed. "There's actually a few widowers in their sixties and seventies who come sniffing, but, none seems right."

"I'd be sniffing, too."

"Then, why aren't you?"

"I...uh... honestly? The minute I saw you yesterday, I thought exactly that, but I was trying to get a job, and trying to be polite."

"Okay, Honey, you have the job. And I've seen the "polite side.' Now, where's Leo the Lion?"

My Gosh, she was daring me, smiling, with those suddenly-bedroom eyes, half-closed.

I stood and she did, too. Her lips were parted as she stepped closer. "Are we rushing things, Lou?"

"It's up to you, but I feel fine about it. We're both adults."

"Yes, we are," she whispered as she drifted into my arms. I held her to me, this hot lady who was 27 years my senior, and we kissed, tentatively. It tingled, and we tried again, more lip, some tongue, rapid, hungry on both parts.

Now, we were blending together, as one mass of flesh, barely separated by clothing. My hand clenched her butt and I ground into her hips, my cock already half-full with blood. She gasped, her eyes large, and the kisses were deeper, her fingers digging into my butt, too.

My free hand rose up under her sweater. It shifted easily, and her large breast heaved as I cupped it and caressed it. Her fingers moved to my work shirt, opening a few buttons, then getting annoyed and just pulling it over my head, followed by my Tee.

I had the sweater up and off, and she stood proudly in a red lace half-bra, those freckled boobs calling to me, and I buried my head, kissing and biting as she rolled the straps off her shoulders and the cups fell away.

I was fully grown now, and she reached for my jeans. "Please, Baby, I want to see it, please!"

I helped her undo them, they were tight, and we forced them down, my six inches bouncing out, free at last.

She bent at the waist, taking my cock head, swirling her tongue around it. I took advantage of her ass so close, and slid those stretch pants over her cheeks, exposing her ass, and allowing my fingers to reach behind and find her wet spot. It was surely wet, and she moaned appreciatively!

She slurped on my head, and jerked at the base, as if in a hurry to make me shoot. I warned her, "Slow down, I'm gonna come soon," but she smiled up at me and said, "That's what I want, Baby!"

With that, I let her go, and she worked it quickly, cupping and stroking my balls, until I finally clenched and gave final warning. "Coming!"

She was like a vaccuum, sucking and licking, taking each wave of sperm, gulping it down, except a few drops that slid to her cheek and chin. She finally stood, smiling like a cat with a canary in her mouth, wiping the cum from her cheek.

"How was that?" she asked.

"Awesome," I gasped. "That was unbelievable!"

"Glad you liked it." She just stood before me, her bra around her waist, pants around her ankles, swaying. "So, maybe next time, we can go a little farther?" she said, innocently.

"Why, next time?" I asked with a lecherous smile.

Her eyes lit up. "Louis, again? You truly are a lion!"

I held her and kissed her, tasting my cum, sticky and sharp. It was as if she had saved some for me. In a minute, I was getting hard, again. She stepped out of the pants, and took me by the cock.

"I'm too old for this standing up. Let's do it proper!"

She led me to her bedroom, all frilly and white, and she pulled back the covers to show dark red sheets. Now completely naked, she lay back. Her pubic area was shaved and shaped, not bald but to a neat patch, and I wasted no time diving in, my tongue loving her salty quality. She responded, squirming, crying out, telling me it had been too long. I wroked her over pretty well, finally sucking on her engorged clit, bringing her to orgasm in minutes, just in time for me to mount her. She smiled as she guided me inand I felt like roaring. She strapped me in with those luscious white thighsand we kissed and churned, slowly, then with purpose and finally we both exploded, both finding the pleasure we had sought, together.

Needless to say, I got the job. I like my work. The pay's okay, but nice perks!

tlc143
tlc143
106 Followers