The Liquids Rule Ch. 02

Story Info
Melissa reluctantly submits to humiliating breast fondling.
1.4k words
4.18
54.8k
24

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in her birthday suit for what seemed like an eternity, Eric broke the silence when he rang someone up on his phone.

"Yeah, it's me. We pulled a passenger behind the curtain, and we need you to perform the cavity search. She went to security checkpoint with a full water bottle, a clear violation of the 3-1-1 liquids rule. Ok. We'll wait for you here."

As soon as Melissa heard this, she breathed an instant sigh of relief. Surely they were calling a woman. Of course, they were calling a woman. They hadn't touched her because they were male officers, and they needed a female agent to conduct the cavity search. That made so much sense to her now. What she didn't know is that there was a sinister reason why she was standing facing the wall, hands behind her head, exposing her mouth watering butt cheeks to them with an increasingly inviting crack.

Dave was an ass man. He was also the mastermind behind this operation. And today he had left specific instructions for a hot brunette. He didn't care whether the girls were short or tall but the girls had to be knockouts. Melissa fit that profile. She was an attractive girl indeed; blessed with a strikingly beautiful face, emerald green eyes, cherry glossed lips, and lustrous wavy black hair that cascaded down her shoulders. Completing the package was her youthful glowing complexion, and a seductive body that would tempt the most virtuous of men. Manuel and Eric were certain that Dave would approve.

Just as the boys were in deep reverie, imagining what they would do that body as soon as they were unleashed, in walks Dave pulling the curtain to the side, leaving it partially open. It wasn't a very wide opening, but if someone really wanted, they could easily take a peek behind the curtain and visually ravish the naked brunette about to be violated. No one was at the security line anymore, as all the passengers had crossed over, so there was no danger of that...at least not for now.

"Why is this girl undressed?" he demanded.

"Boss, we wanted to get her ready for you. You know, so you can check her holes." Melissa knew that came from Manuel, recognizing his rudimentary vocabulary.

"Next time, you wait until I get here. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir," replied the short Hispanic agent.

Dave then turned his attention to the naked girl standing before him facing the wall. He tried to conceal the excitement in his voice, but it wasn't easy to look at that flawless tender ass and not get a hard on.

"Miss, I need you to slowly turn around and face me, with your back to the wall. Make no sudden movements please." It was clear that Dave was in charge now. The other two men were just there for the show.

Completely nude, Melissa did exactly as he asked, with her hands behind her head, slowly rotating to look at the officer who was taking over the proceedings. To her surprise, she saw a rather attractive man standing in front of her. He was tall, dark and very handsome. His intimidating stare made poor Melissa cringe at the extreme shame she felt for having completely exposed her nakedness to, now three men she did not know. The fact that he was good looking made her feel even more uncomfortable.

Dave resisted the urge to look at her breasts. He needed to gain her confidence so that he can get her exactly where he wanted. He did, however, slyly glance at her pussy. He was somewhat disappointed that the boys hadn't picked a girl with a shaved snatch as that's how he preferred these sluts, but other than that she looked perfect for what he had in mind. Besides, it was the inside of her fuck hole that he was really interested in, and today pink was his favorite color.

"I'm Officer Mitchell. What is your name?"

"My name is Melissa."

"How old are you, Melissa?"

"I am nineteen, sir."

Could she be? He wondered. Could he finally have before him a virgin pussy? After all she was just nineteen. Nine times out of ten he feasted on virgin asses behind that curtain, but a virgin pussy was still something that had eluded him.

"Melissa, have my men treated you with dignity and professionalism?" Right away she knew she liked him. Finally a nice guy, she thought, trying to make her feel at ease under these dreadful circumstances. She remembered the 'milking her udders' remark but she didn't want to get Manuel in trouble.

"Yes, sir, they have."

"Good. I am happy to hear that. Melissa, I know this can't be very comfortable for you but I assure you that my officers and I are professional and we will treat you with the utmost care and respect." Melissa was relieved to hear that. He went on to say, "I will do my best to make sure things run smoothly, and swiftly so that you can make your flight and be on your merry way. In order to do that, I need your total cooperation. Will you give that to me?"

"Yes, officer," she replied.

"Good. Let's begin then. I will ask you to kindly extend both your arms above your head as if trying to reach for the ceiling. Can you do that for me?"

She immediately complied and this gave Dave the pretext he needed to walk up behind her. The other two men stayed put enjoying the view.

"I will now proceed to examine your breasts, Melissa. Are you ok with that?"

"I guess," she said reluctantly.

He loved this part. These bimbos were so stupid; they always let him do anything he wanted to their bodies. It is why it was so important that he gain their trust; and it worked every time, like a charm.

He wasted no second reaching from behind and grabbing hold of her voluptuous breasts. The sensation gave him electrifying shivers. No one was going to deny him this thrill, least of all this worthless cunt. The feel of her naked flesh was extremely arousing. The girl's tits were truly magnificent and they felt fucking awesome in his grip as he fondled them unabashedly. While his pleasure continued to soar, he shamelessly applied more pressure and started to squeeze hard. As Dave's handling of her breasts became more aggressive, Manuel and Eric looked on with envy.

Melissa didn't know what he was looking for exactly; after all she had never been subjected to a cavity search before. A small part of her suspected that something was improper about this whole physical inspection, especially when she thought she felt Dave's rock hard erection rub up against her bare buttocks, but she could not be certain. Perhaps it was his gun that she had felt? Quickly dismissing any thoughts of impropriety, she figured that having Officer Mitchell's hands pawing at her bare chest must be standard procedure. Besides, he had been so professional with her and he had made it a point to mention that she would be treated with respect.

After blatantly enjoying the total surrender of her breasts to the brutal treatment of his hands, it was time to pay special attention to her exquisite pink nipples, which were already painstakingly sticking out like pencil erasers, from all the abuse. Manuel and Eric continued to eyeball her tits with throbbing bulges in their pants. Their dicks were about to explode.

Dave liked rewarding his boys with a good show, as they always went out of their way to supply him with young, dumb cunts. And today they had done real good. Cleverly capitalizing on the fact that this gorgeous girl had innocently forgotten a bottle of water inside her hand bag, they had singled her out for a cavity search because she had failed to discard it before reaching security checkpoint.

And now Dave was fervently concentrating on Melissa's sore nipples, those hard protruding epicenters of her perfectly circular areolas. He held them firmly between the thumb and index finger of each hand, alternating from gentle rubs to painful tugs. She stood there and took it like a good little girl, sinking deeper in extreme helplessness as the other two men watched her get totally and utterly molested.

"You're doing great sweetheart," he whispered in her ear.

In the meantime, while Melissa was submitting to her mauling, the security line was getting crowded again on the other side of the curtain with the next group of passengers getting ready to go through body scanners and metal detectors.