The Liquids Rule Ch. 03

Story Info
Dave gets acquainted with the smell of Melissa's pussy.
1.1k words
4.31
44k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having thoroughly relished the pleasures of her youthful tits, he instructed her to rest her arms on each side of her body as to not obstruct access to any points of interest during the physical inspection. Melissa wondered nervously what these points of interest were, but she sure was relieved to lower her arms as they had started to grow heavy and tired. Dave then casually strolled around to face her again, but not before taking one last peek at her gorgeous ass.

"You did very well Melissa. It won't be long before this is all over. This next step requires me to inspect your legs." She had beautifully long and shapely legs. The kind of legs you see on runway models with just the right amount of muscle tone.

"I need to ask you to stand with your feet apart please." She spread her legs slightly, just as he requested. He glanced down at her pussy, and then stared deep into her eyes with a steely look, as he said, "I think you can do better." She swallowed her pride and spread some more for him.

Dave proceeded to squat down in front of her, his face now only inches away from her raven pussy. Melissa's degradation had no end in sight, it seemed, and the other two officers were having a field day watching her squirm with humiliation. As if this wasn't enough, now and again, she would see an inquisitive head pop in from the other side of the security area to check out what was going on behind the curtain. It was always some sleazy make passenger who would stop to catch a lecherous glimpse of her fully exposed tits, her bare ass, and the hairy patch on her pussy.

Her muscles tensed when his hands touched her ankles. Slowly and methodically moving up her legs, Dave took his sweet time appreciating the softness and smoothness of her delicate skin. The girl was shaking under the masterful touch of his hands. With his fingers exploring every beauty mark and freckle on her skin, his hands eventually settled on her round buttocks.

His eyes were now intently focused on the fine piece of snatch before him. Melissa's shame was never more apparent than at this very moment, as she cringed glancing down at the handsome officer who was examining her hairy pussy from up close, before quickly turning away to close her eyes from absolute embarrassment. Part of her regretted not having shaved her bush that morning.

The slit was barely visible as her mound was shielded by her black curly pubes. His nose was taking in the strong intoxicating aroma that her pussy was emitting. He loved the smell of fresh young pussy. Bitches over thirty have long lost that distinctive underwater sea odor that the beast inside him yearned for, as their beavers smell less like pussy and more like cock, from the bucket loads of cum that have been dumped inside their cunts.

Yes, Dave possessed a well trained nose with a highly developed sense of smell. From just one sniff, he could tell a lot about a pussy. For instance, Melissa's pussy scent revealed that although she had been deflowered, he was certain she had not had a lot of cock. This realization, more than pleased Dave. It excited him.

Extremely proud of his achievement for steadily and deliberately humiliating the unfortunate girl, Melissa's defenses were gradually abandoning her and it hardly took any effort to turn her into an obedient little puppet. Dave stood up to face her once more.

"I will now ask you to walk over to that table and bend over for me." This is where things start to get serious, she thought. So far it had been a superficial examination and although incredibly embarrassing, it was a walk in the park compared to what she would be subjected to next.

Melissa stumbled over to the table and placed her trembling naked body on the stainless steel piece of furniture. As soon as her nipples made contact with the cold metal she drew back at first, and then slowly eased in to her new position.

"I want your feet apart at all times, with your hands flat on the table," Dave continued. Manuel approached the tormented girl who was now forced to bend over the table for their insatiable entertainment. He viciously stretched both her arms above her shoulders ensuring that she kept her hands flat on the table and, most importantly, motionless as to not interfere with the next stage of the inspection.

Dave was a very cunning and controlling prick and he liked to operate in a deliberate and calculating fashion, the way a predator circles its helpless prey, before cornering it into a dead end, to finally move in for the kill. Her flight was of no concern to him, and he had no intention of rushing anything as he preferred to savor every moment before the ultimate climax.

Melissa's position left her feeling completely exposed and vulnerable, as she was unwittingly revealing her innermost, private, natural virtues to three smug-faced TSA agents. Dave was acutely aware of this, and the other two officers were clearly indulging in the arousal that her naked body was inciting, ogling her fuck holes shamelessly.

"Eric, please bring out our Multiphase Scanning Sonar Probe," Dave requested, not taking his eyes away from her tantalizing butt cheeks and her partially exposed pink openings.

At this point, Eric was quite visibly displaying an eager boner in his crotch. Wheeling in the elaborate piece of equipment that was going to assist with the next phase of the examination, he had to readjust his cock inside his pants as his erection had grown to an uncomfortable level by now, practically tearing at the seams of his trousers. He felt like Bruce Banner, about to transform into the Incredible Hulk, right before having to rip his clothes off.

So far, it had been Dave's hands doing all the dirty work. Now, the real fun was about to begin. This sonar probe was nothing more than an old abandoned office computer monitor, which seemed to be linked to a long rubber wire which, in turn, was attached to a vibrating device that looked like a giant dildo. In actuality, this apparatus served absolutely no real purpose, except to violate any orifice they fancied. In fact, the computer screen was totally dead. The gullible girls, which were randomly selected because of their looks and not their brains, had no way to know this. Melissa was no different.

Her juicy butt cheeks lay bare on the table, tempting and torturing him with their lusciousness. With Melissa unable to move because of Manuel's firm grip on her arms, and Dave standing squarely inside the compromising opening of her legs, he grabbed both her perfect cheeks between his hands and defiantly spread them open. God her ass was so succulent. It looked like an oyster that was just fished out of deep waters and he was convinced it harbored a secret treasure.