The List

Story Info
A submissive masturbates for her Dom and His guests.
1.1k words
3.74
26.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The list wasn't different from what He would usually want me to have ready for Him. What was surprising about the list was that He emailed it that morning already. He rarely emails and, never a list like this. And most certainly, never this far in advance.

The email read:

Clothes pegs ~ 8

Blindfold

The mask you made from black stocking

Stainless steel spoon

Be ready at 8pm.

Just that.

The mask He had me make a while ago from the foot part of a pair of stockings. There is a little hole for my eyes and mouth, but it covered my face.

The spoon was an old favourite. It hurt like all hell when used on soft skin. Something we both loved.

The whole day I felt caught in an almost breathless excitement. Not daring to let it show, believing that to acknowledge it would somehow jinx the chance we would have to be together. However, the arousal unfurled inside me like the tail of a lazy cat. Slowly and deliberately.

By 7:45,I was stepping out of the shower. My hair tied up in a messy bun like I usually do when we spend time together. The last thing I want is for my hair to be obscuring His view. My body was clean-shaven and primed. He wouldn't be able to smell the lovely scent or touch the smoothness but it gave me confidence to know that I looked and smelled good for Him.

Before the shower I had already started the PC, plugged in and tested the camera and headset. Now I just recheck that I had everything, fold the blue towel and sit on it.

Like always, it's a jolt when He comes online. I'm not scared. Well, not exactly. It's more a case of knowing He will push me mentally and physically and demand my mind and body be open to Him and He will use both pleasure and pain to help me get there. Right before we start, I always doubt whether I am strong enough to do all of what He wants the way He wants me to. But the wonder is He seems to understand just how to get me to the place of being able to obey and comply without really needing to think about it.

His first words on the screen set the tone:

Ready little slut?

I lick my lips nervously and respond with:

*smiles* Yes Sir. I am ready.

The sound of ringing fills my ears and I answer. The cam takes a moment to show on the screen and when it does, I am in the position He likes me to be in. Sitting back on my heels, legs spread and cupping my breasts, playing nervously with my already-hardened nipples. He tells me immediately to turn around, and leaning onto the side of the bed, to take the spoon and start spanking. I start spanking.

He then begins to direct how the blows should fall:

Harder

Three in a row

Breathe, slut.

Other cheek.

Harder

Harder!!

Good girl.

Now on the same spot.

Again.

Again.

Harder.

Another.

Good girl.

I was in heaven, crying and hanging onto the side of the bed, but obeying every single command. I never even considered NOT obeying. I was in the only spot on earth I wanted to be right then. Feeling Him keenly. Not doubting His feelings for me, for us. Knowing I was pleasing Him in exactly the way He desires of me.

He told me to sit back on my red and bruised ass. I did so gingerly and closed my eyes, leaning against the side of the bed. I was floating, He knew it.

In a gentle voice He told me to focus. I acknowledged this by saying: 'Yes Sir'.

Slowly He explained that He wants me to put on the blindfold, then the mask. I obeyed, again without thought, safe in the knowledge that He is in control. The mask always made me feel deeply submissive, as it somehow took my identity away. It allowed me freedom to be faceless and nameless; a long held fantasy.

Leaning back again, I lazily touched my nipples, running my hands over my body, over my hips, and carefully parting my pussy, luxuriating in the sensual joy of my soft skin. He enjoys watching me touch myself for Him, knowing He put me in this contented state, wanting Him with every touch.

Then, through the haze of arousal, I heard noises of chairs scraping. My eyes flew open.

Blackness.

I had forgotten He had me blindfolded. He must have seen my body stiffening, arousal fleeing and making space for terror. His voice was calm.

'No, girl. Just breathe.'

'Tell me, have I ever asked more of you than you could give?'

'Nn..No, Sir'

'Are you safe with me?'

'Yes Sir.' Not even a hint of hesitation.

'Do you enjoy people looking at you being a little slut for Me?'

'I...I don't know Sir'. Again closing my eyes, behind the blindfold.

'What?'

'Yes Sir. I like it...' Then softer: 'I like it very much, Sir'.

'Come girl, say it louder. My friends couldn't hear you.'

'Sir?'

Silence.

'Yes Sir. I like it when people see me being a little slut for You, Sir.'

His instruction was loud and no mistaking possible:

'Spread your legs. Rub.'

My legs fell open and I rubbed, cheeks burning under the mask, but aroused to the point of melting. Again and again He led me to display myself for Him and His guests. Rubbing my clit. Pulling at the lips and pegging them with clothes pegs. Penetrating me with a phallus. Turning over and displaying the redness of my ass cheeks. Bending down, my head on the floor as He instructs me to clean the puddle I left on the towel.

I was wanton and without embarrassment, hidden safely by the blindfold and mask, performing, no, showing off to the nameless, faceless guests.

After an eternity that lasted only a few breaths, His voice calmly praising me, I started floating back to earth. It was only Him and me. The masks were discarded.

I've never felt so... broken open before another person before. Not to the guests, if there even were any, but to Him. He saw me at my most base...most vulnerable and He still called me His good girl.

I could feel Him also floating with me, cut off from any type of reality other than the one He created for us.

I felt knitted to Him. He took me to the darkest of my fantasies and brought me back safely.