The List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milf26
milf26
258 Followers

"I am definitely looking forward to getting to know you better, Carrie," he kissed her cheek softly and whispered "you look lovely."

"Thank you, Grant, you look rather handsome yourself." She felt the blood rush to her face and she touched her cheek.

"We don't have a great deal of time left, but tell me one thing about yourself that no one in the house knows that makes you interesting."

"I'm not originally from L.A., I went to College in New Orleans, but I'm from a small suburb of St. Louis called Webster Groves—"

"I-I'm from Kirkwood!" his jaw dropped open and he shook his head.

"Well, what do you know? We're old rivals!" Carrie grinned.

"Isn't that fantastic?" Grant grinned back. He started to say something else, but Sunny opened the flap and announced that their time together was up.

"Can I walk you out?" Grant asked as her took her arm.

"Sure," Carrie walked in step with him. "Hopefully I will see you again." She tipped her head to the side and smiled sweetly.

"I think so," he answered back then he leaned down to kiss her other cheek and said goodbye. He held the flap open at the back of the tent, and Carrie ducked out then sprinted across the yard to where she saw the others standing.

"Isn't he the best?" Courtney squealed.

"What did he say to you?" Hunter demanded.

"We didn't get much time to talk, my stomach growled just as I was going to say something devastatingly witty and we were laughing so hard that by the time we got around to talking it was time for me to leave."

"Oh, Carrie!" A woman that Carrie didn't know said. "That's terrible!"

"No, it was really quite funny! It turns out we're from the same hometown."

"What a small world," the woman with the green eyes said nastily.

"That is enough out of you, Leah." Collette snapped. Leah turned on her and frowned.

"You better watch out too, Collette, I don't think you'll make it very far either." Leah stalked away and left the other women staring after her.

"Let's hope that she gets cut really soon, her sour face around the house will ruin our good time." Hunter murmured.

"Yes, let's pray really hard that a house drops on her or something!" Carrie laughed and everyone laughed with her. "I'm hungry; do you think we're done here?"

"I don't see why not," Collette answered. "Let's go up to the house and eat."

milf26
milf26
258 Followers
12