The List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without saying another word, the two women began kissing and touching each other. Sue helped Elizabeth get naked and stared at her large breasts and cleanly shaved pussy which matched her own shaven look.

Sue had just began to suck on Elizabeth's large breasts when Keith and Budd walked through the front door.

"Holy shit, Sue!" Budd exclaimed with a broad smile on his face. "Don't stop on my account." he added.

Keith allowed Budd a moment to enjoy the view before asking if he'd like another beer or something else to drink. Budd redily accepted a beer as Keith told him to relax and sit in the chair opposite of the women.

Sue wasn't sure how Budd would react at first, but when she saw his ear to ear smile, she knew that he was enjoying himself. She also knew she couldn't stop anyways and didn't try.

"Damn Sue. You and Elizabeth look so hot together. I might have to sit here and whack off."

Budd had long forgotten his beer as he sat and watched his wife kissing and fondling Elizabeth. It was better then he ever imagined it could be and he was never more excited in his life.

"Why don't you tell Budd to get naked for us Sue." offered Elizabeth.

"You heard our hostess. Get naked Budd."

Budd kicked off his shoes then stood up to remove his shirt and pants. Sue looked Budd straight in the eye as he did so and waited to see his already erect cock spring from his shorts.

"Oh Look Elizabeth. I think someone wants to come out and play." Sue purred licking her lips as she did.

"Why don't you sit here and spread your legs for him Sue. I'll rub your clit and get you nice and wet." said Elizabeth.

"Too late. I've been wet for some time now." Sue said while looking Budd straight in the eye.

"Then touch my pussy and feel how wet I am Sue. I think Budd would love to see you do that, right Budd?"

"Hell Yah!" Was his only reply as he slowly stroked his cock.

Sue didn't need further encouraging as she leaned down and tasted Elizabeths sweet pussy. She positioned herself so that her shapely ass was pointed in Budd's direction. As if she was inviting him to take her right there. Budd resisted this temptation, but found it a difficult task.

"Mmmm, Sue. You do that like a pro. If you keep it up I'll be screaming like a wild woman." Elizabeth told her.

Sue felt another rush go straight to her pussy and knew that her own juices were running down her inner thighs. She reached back and began rubbing her clit as she continued to lick Elizabeth.

A few moments later, Elizabeths breathing became louder and shorter, almost as if she was gasping for air, but it was only the first of many orgasms that night.

"Oh God. I'm going to cum already Sue. Your going to make me cum. Yes, thats it, right there!"

Elizabeth's body shook and trembled as she held Sue's head close to her. Not letting her pull away as she ground her vagina againts Sue's tongue and had another, even more powerful orgasm.

Sue was busy with her own orgasm as she rubbed her clit harder and faster with each passing moment. Her own scream was muffled by Elizabeth's pussy. Still, it was almost overpowering as Sue slumped over catching her breath.

"Should I dim the lights?" asked Keith.

"Just a little honey, then come over here and watch me eat Sue's pussy while you fuck me." said Elizabeth.

Keith was never shocked by anything his wife did, but this came close. He had never seen Elizabeth so agressive before, but he wasn't about to comment on it either.

"Would you like that Budd? Seeing me eat your wife's pussy as Keith fucks me from behind?"

"At this point, it's anything goes." he said.

"Budd. I wanna suck your cock while she eats me. Come here and show Elizabeth your big hard cock."

Budd was only too happy to accomodate Sue. Never before had she been so brazen, so wild, so uninhibited and he was loving every minute of it. He quickly removed his pants and underware and let his engorged cock spring out.

Sue wasted no time as she tood Budd's cock into her mouth, licking and sucking on the head, then plunging it deep into her mouth. She was practiced at deep throating and put her skills to immediate use.

The sight of Sue's legs spread and Elizabeths head between them was almost more than Budd could handle. He could feel the sperm welling up in his loins. It would only be moments before he came if he didn't do something different right away.

He pulled his cock from Sue's mouth and looked for his beer, for anything that might distract his mind from cumming too quickly. It would'nt work as Sue began to moan loudly as Elizabeth's tongue worked furiously on her clit.

"Ooh God. Liz that feels so good. Your gonna make me cum."

Sue's breathing was becoming short and fast as her orgasm began to build. Sue reached up and grabbed ahold of Budd's cock and moaned louder still.

"Budd, she's gonna make me cum. I wanna cum Budd. Let me cum." Sue pleaded to her husband.

"Hell yah! Go for it babe. I'll cum with you." Budd replied.

"Oh fuck! Oh Yes. I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

The words were almost a whisper as Sue couldn't hold off any longer. She let go of Budd's cock and grabbed ahold of Elizabeth's head, grinding her pussy against her tongue and then holding everything still as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure coursed though her body.

Budd just stared at his wife as she lifted her ass off the couch and pressed Elizabeth's head closer to her. Budd stroked his cock only a few times and then shot his cum all over his wife's neck and face. Little drops of semen fell from his cock and onto her pert breasts. His knees nearly buckled from the giant release of cum. He stood holding onto the arm of the couch trying to catch his breath.

Elizabeth, having accomplished her goal of making Sue cum diverted her attentions to her husband. She had Keith sit on the couch and then straddled his cock. Her back to his chest so that Sue and Budd could watch Keith's cock sliding in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

Elizabeth reached down and began to rub her clit as Keith increased his speed, making Elizabeth moan and say outloud,

"Yah baby! Thats it! Fuck me hard. I want Sue and Budd to see how you fuck me. Hmm, that feels so good."

Sue sat and watched, rubbing her own clit slowly as the sensations of her own orgasm still had her very sensitive. She was soaking wet, so she slid two fingers inside herself, then lifted them up for Budd to taste. Looking at him she said,

"Budd, I want you to fuck me while I eat Elizabeth's pussy."

Sue got on her hands and knees in front of Elizabeth. She positioned herself between the couples legs and waited for a moment, taking in the scent of Elizabeths sex, watching Keith's cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

Without urging, she stuck her tongue out and tasted another womans juices for the second time. She licked on Elizabeth's clit, her tongue touching Keith's cock in the process.

The sensations of her soft, smooth vagina and the constant motion of Keith's cock was enough to send Sue over the edge. Her orgasm needed only a touch from Budd's cock to send her over the edge.

As soon as Budd slide his cock inside Sue, she cried out,

"Oh MY GOD! I'm cumming again Budd. Jeez, fuck me hard Budd, harder. Oh God does that feel good."

Sue was lost in the moment. She dove her mouth onto Elizabeth's clit and licked her as fast and hard as she could. She reached up with her right hand and played with Keith's balls and sucked on Elizabeth's clit. It was just enough for each of them to reach their own orgasms.

"Yes Sue, thats it, right there, right there. Ohh. Yes, I'm cumming. Fuck me! Keith she's making me cum."

Hearing Elizabeth's words and having Sue's hands on his balls pushed Keith to his limits as he exploded inside his wife with such force that some of his cum gushed out of her pussy. Sue tasted his salty cum and pushed it around Elizabeth's doaking wet vagina.

Budd had regained his erection enough to the point that he came again as he watched his wife devour their hostess' pussy. He was too far gone to care about her hands on his balls, in fact, it only excited him more. He really wanted to see her take his cock in her mouth and deep throat Keith like Sue did to himself.

"Pull his cock out babe, lick his cum off and kiss Elizabeth." Budd demanded of Sue.

She eagerly took Keith's engorged member into her mouth, tasting Elizabeth's juice and his cum together. She sucked on it making sure she got some of his cum in her mouth than sat up and kissed Elizabeth, sharing the tastes with her.

Both women kissed and touched and kissed some more. Both women rubbed each others pussy's until the other came one more time. Both woman sucked and played with the others nipples and breasts and both women took their husbands to bed and stroked and sucked them each to one more orgasm until they were all too exhausted to do anything more than sleep.

The next morning, Keith got up, cleand up the house and prepared breakfast, waiting for his guests and wife to rise. He took the hidden video camera from it's spot and rewound the tape. He made a copy and then placed it on the table. It read, BUDD and SUE.

When Budd awoke, he looked at Sue still asleep and knew that he was the luckiest man alive to have such a wife who could let herself go so uninhibitedly and yet still be so devoted.

When Sue woke up only a few moments later, she felt a little embarassed until she got a knowing smile from Budd, only then did she know things were going to be alright. She told him she loved him and he did the same. They got dressed and tried to sneak out of the house, but were surprised when they saw Keith sitting at the table reading a paper.

"Um, Were gonna head out." said Sue sheepishly.

"Yah, thanks for a great time." Budd added.

Keith just smiled and handed them the video tape and told them how much he and Elizabeth enjoyed their company. No mention of wanting to do it again, no pressure of wanting to stay in touch. It was a fun evening shared by consenting adults. What ever happened, happened and it would stay within the walls of that house.

It was customary for him to wait for the guests to leave before waking his wife with the video of the previous night and then having another round of sex with her. They would spend the day in bed, touching, kissing, sucking and fucking until they were again exhausted.

Elizabeth would return to work on monday, Keith would go back to his sales office and Budd and Sue would scratch off their list of things to do the words, 3-some/moresome.

12