The List Ch. 01

Story Info
Newlyweds talk about past sexual experiences.
2.2k words
3.89
26.4k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,104 Followers

Ok, this one is going to be a little different. It will feature things related to the Loving Wives category eventually. It might not seem that way at first. So, don't jump in and tell me it is the wrong category. This is an introductory chapter that will lay the foundation for what will follow. It is a story about a couple who got married without really knowing much about each other's past. So, they spend some time to learn about each other and themselves. That discovery may lead them into some unexpected places.

KB

*****

Chapter 1

"How many women have you had sex with?"

I wasn't expecting my wife, Tori, to ask me that question. Granted, we'd never had the discussion before. We had been married for three months and dated for a year before that. She had never expressed any real interest in my past sexual exploits, other than some general curiosity. So, for her to suddenly hit me with this question, after all this time, was entirely unexpected. What surprised me most was that she asked me right after we finished fucking. I hadn't even pulled my dick out of her when I heard the words.

I froze in place and looked down at my wife's flushed face as she was still breathing hard from her recent orgasm.

"Why does that matter?" I answered, trying to downplay the question. "I'm with you now. You're the only woman I want."

"I know," she said, looking rather nervous, "but I'm just curious. You never talk much about your past. I only know about a couple of your former relationships."

"You never asked before," I told her as I rolled off of her, my cock dragging a wet line across her thigh.

"Well, I'm asking now," she replied, turning to face me. "Do you not want to tell me?"

"There's not much to tell, really," I replied. I stared at Tori intently, trying to gauge her mood or her intentions. I got nothing.

"Ok, then how many?" she asked again as she ran a hand up my side and brushed my cheek.

I kissed her hand and let out a slow sigh. "I honestly don't know; I'd have to count."

"Count? Really?" she asked with a bit of surprise and sat up on one elbow. "Then there must be a lot."

"Why would you say that?" I asked, growing concerned. I didn't like where this was heading.

"Well, because I don't have to count to know how many men I had sex with. It's five. Four were boyfriends, one of which only lasted for two weeks and we did it once. One was a one-night stand at a frat party that was practically date rape, and I regretted it immediately. The other three were long-term boyfriends. I don't have to count them. I know. Five. F. I. V. E. If you have to count, that means it has to be a lot more than that."

I sat up, fluffed the pillows into a little pile and leaned back against them. "I don't know about that," I countered. "It's not all that many, but if you want the right number, I'd have to think about it."

"Hmmm," Tori rolled over to lay on my abdomen, her face on her hands looking up at me with a sexy smile on her face. "Well, I only asked out of idle curiosity, just for something to know about you. But, now I'm really intrigued. I kinda want to know. Can you think about it for me?"

"Seriously?" I asked with a hint of irritation in my voice. I could tell she was trying to soften her approach while still pushing for what she wanted. I was not comfortable with the topic. It was not that I had anything to hide. It was that I had no desire to go walking down memory lane. "It's not something I care to reminisce about."

"It would mean a lot to me," Tori said as she slid her hand down to lightly stroke my cock.

"Ok, then," I replied. "It's going to take me some time to go through my memory banks and try to come up with an accurate number of the women I had sex with before you."

"Before me?" Now it seemed to be Tori's turn to get irritated. She released my dick and sat up with her eyebrows furrowed and a crease down the center of her forehead. She looked pissed, but I had no idea why.

"Yeah," I said defensively, "you asked how many women I had sex with before you."

"No, I didn't," she snapped back, then retrieved her t-shirt from the floor and started slipping it back on angrily.

I was confused. The conversation was rapidly getting out of control. I knew that this line of questioning could quickly deteriorate, which is one of the reasons I didn't want to talk about it. If Tori was reacting this badly already, how would she behave when she found out that I had, in fact, had a lot of sexual partners in my past?

"Huh? What the hell have we been talking about for the past several minutes, then?" I answered a bit too harshly. "You specifically asked me how many women I had sex with before you."

"No, I didn't," she argued back waving her hands in frustration. "That's not what I asked! I asked how many women have you had fucked. I didn't say before me. The fact that you subconsciously tossed in the words 'before you' scares the hell out of me."

"Scares you? Why? How is that any different?"

"Because it implies that there are three classes of women you've had sex with," Tori replied trying to sound logical but failing.

"Three? What do you mean?" I felt trapped in some weird land of confusing female thought processes. I knew I needed to tread lightly.

"Yes, three," she explained. She held up fingers to count as she spoke, which only irritated me even more. "There are the women you had sex with before me, there's me, your wife, and then there are the women you've had sex with since you married me. How many of those are there, Doug?"

I felt my temper flare.

"Oh, Jesus H. Christ!" I said loudly, straining hard not to shout. "This is why I hate this kind of thing. I knew you'd find a way to twist this around and throw it in my face. There are no women since you, Tori. You're it. I told you that. I didn't mean anything by saying 'before you.' It just was how I said it. That's all."

Tori crossed her arms over her chest and tapped her foot on the floor. "Uh-huh," she replied, then asked, "Ok. So, how long will it take you to count up all the sluts?"

"Oh no. Fuck it. I'm not doing it," I fired back, getting out of bed and pulling on my underwear. "You just want to use it against me or to judge me for my past and throw a fit. If that's how it's going to be, then I don't want to do it. Forget it."

I stomped toward the door. I'd had enough.

"Where are you going?" Tori demanded.

"I'm going to sleep on the couch," I told her as I tried to walk past her. She stepped in front of me and put her hand on my chest.

"Wait," she said while struggling to hold back tears. "I'm sorry. I'm just a little insecure and jealous. I didn't realize you'd been with so many women. I don't know how I can compete with all of them."

Tori was crying. I put my arms around her, but she pushed me away. As I held on, she relented and hugged me back. I stroked her hair softly, trying to soothe her. I needed to get this under control, and I didn't want her to be upset, so I softened my tone.

"Oh come on, honey. There's no competition! You won! You're the one woman in the world I want to have sex with for the rest of my life?"

She had her head on my shoulder and her arms around my back. She spoke timidly, and so quietly I almost couldn't hear her, but I did. Her words made me cringe. "So, does that mean I'm the best lover you've ever had?"

Aww shit. Just when I thought we might be escaping the land of emotional needs, we get drawn right back in.

"Oh, here we go again. Honey, I don't want to get into all that," I answered as nicely as I could.

"So, that means I'm not," Tori replied, looking up at me, tears filling her eyes. "Am I at least in the top five? Top ten? Top 100."

"Fuck, Tori," I said "Where is this coming from? Have I done something to make you doubt me? If this is going to turn into a fight or hurt your feelings, then let's forget it."

"I'm sorry! I'm just jealous," Tori confessed.

"Jealous!?! Jealous of what? Jealous of whom?" I asked incredulously. How on Earth could she be jealous?

"I'm jealous of all these sluts you had all this great sex with."

"Oh, baby," I consoled her. "You cannot possibly be jealous of the women from my past. I was with them before I even knew you."

"Can you name them all?" she asked suddenly.

"You want me to give you all their names?" I asked in response.

"No, I just wondered if you can name all them. I don't need to know all their names."

"Do you remember the name of the one-night stand you had at the frat party?" I realized that might have been a bit of a low blow, but I was getting irritated again and didn't care. Fortunately, she handled it well.

"No, not really. I was wasted drunk, and I'd never been there before. It wasn't even my college. I went with a girlfriend. I woke up in the morning in bed with this guy, and I left immediately. I never got his name."

"So, then if you don't know the names of all the guys you fucked, when you only had five, how can you expect me to remember all the names of the women I've fucked?"

"Ok, you're right," Tori conceded the point. "I guess that's fair. Can you at least tell me if it is a big number? More than ten?"

"Probably more than ten," I said, then kissed her softly.

"More than twenty-five?" she asked, responding to my kiss and reaching into my pants to grab my cock again.

"Uh, could be," I replied as my dick started to stiffen in her hand.

"More than fifty? A hundred?" she asked, giggling and tugging on my rapidly growing member. "Jesus, I married a man-slut! Now, I have to know how many whores have had this cock."

"For fuck's sake," I said with a wink so she would know I wasn't angry. She pulled my pants down and knelt in front of me, jacking my dick in front of her face.

"Yes, exactly! For fuck's sake! I need to know if I married a gigolo! With this dick, you could have been a gigolo," she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. I groaned and felt myself giving in. Is a blow job all it took to get me to do what she wanted?

"I will only do this if you promise that you won't get pissy at me and that whatever I tell you won't change how you feel about me and about us."

"Fine! I promise," she replied abruptly, pulling her mouth off my prick long enough to answer.

"And no judging me," I said as I grabbed a handful of her hair.

"I promise," she said as she licked along the base of my dick, down to my balls.

"Ok, when I have some free time, I'll work on a list."

"A list?" Tori asked staring up at me, with my cock in her hand.

"Yeah, I'll do my best to remember every encounter and put names to them. If I can't remember a name, I'll put it down as Unknown 1, Unknown 2 or something like that. How does that sound?"

"I - I d-don't know," Tori stammered. "I don't know that I want to see a list. I just wanted to know the number, but I think I want to, no I need to, know everything."

"Ok, then. I'll do it," I said then gestured at my boner as if to suggest she continue. She grinned and jacked her hand up and down the erect shaft several times, then stopped again. I was getting frustrated for an entirely different reason now.

"How long will that take?" she asked.

"I don't know," I replied, then bent down and picked her up, carried her to the bed and spread her legs. Tori giggled the whole time, then gasped as I pushed my rigid cock back inside her pussy.

"You are such a man-slut!" she cried out. I chuckled and started thrusting into her hard. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my ear as she said, "Fuck me, my gigolo."

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,104 Followers