The List Ch. 02

Story Info
David and Lisa face each other the next day.
3.4k words
4.66
78.5k
31

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I climbed the stairs, I fought conflicting emotions. The night before, I had fucked my sister – twice. We had both been in a drunken stupor, and I had not yet had the opportunity to clear my head enough to try to process the events of the previous night or how to handle them. My sister showed up unannounced, and before I could even broach the subject she had stripped out of her clothes and gone upstairs.

I knew what we had done was wrong, and was having strong feelings of guilt. She was my little sister; had I betrayed her trust and taken advantage of her? Given that she was naked in my house, I felt pretty comfortable that I had not. I still wasn't sure exactly what was going on, either in my head or my sister's. All I did know for sure was that when my sister undressed, my cock became rock hard.

I reached the top of the stairs and turned towards the master bedroom. I entered the doorway and saw my sister, laying on her back on my bed, her arms stretched over her head and her knees bent, legs spread. I stood, staring in amazement at her beauty. I swallowed with an audible 'click'.

"Now, we can take our time," she said. Last night she had wanted me to fuck her, and today apparently she had different ideas. Fighting every male urge in my body, I felt I should try to take control of the situation.

"Lisa, listen," I started. "I'm not sure why last night happened, but I'm not sure we should be doing it again." She lifted herself up onto her elbows. Her breasts stood magnificently, nipples hard, above her flat stomach. She smiled at me. I felt myself blushing.

"I'm sorry if I took advantage of you," I said. She laughed. I went on.

"You're my sister, and what we did was wrong," I said, not believing it at all. Apparently she didn't either. She slowly rolled onto her stomach and slid her knees under her, presenting her perfect ass to me. She giggled.

I felt paralyzed. I wanted to go over and bury myself in her, but despite her obvious advances, I needed positive encouragement. She seemed to sense my hesitation, and rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed. She patted the comforter beside her.

It took what felt like an hour for me to force my legs to work, and I walked over and sat beside her. I couldn't look in her eyes, and stared at my feet.

"David," she said, softly. "Look at me." I slowly moved my eyes up her body, her exquisite body, until our eyes met.

"I'm going to tell you this once, so listen carefully," she said. She took a deep breath.

"I've been waiting for a chance to seduce you for years," she said. "Last night I got my chance, and it was the absolute best night of my life." I opened my mouth to say something, but she put her hand to my mouth.

"Don't," she said. "Let me finish. I love you, more than I've loved anybody, including my fiancée. Now that we've made love, I love you even more. I don't care that you're married, or that I'm getting married. I want you, and I want to keep making love to you. I want to keep fucking you. Forever and ever. I don't expect you to stop loving Lana, and I'm not going to stop loving Todd, but I also want to love you, in every way."

She paused, and I had no words. She took another deep breath.

"I know this is wrong, but I don't care," she continued. "You are my best friend, my hero, and now my lover. If you'll have me." I saw tears welling in her eyes.

"I know you might say no, and that will be fine," she said as a single tear rolled down her cheek. "I'll go back to being just your sister. It will be terribly hard, but I'll do it. But I hope you won't say no. I hope you'll give in to your desires. I promise you I'll be there for you, anytime, anywhere. I'm yours for the taking."

I was completely stunned. I had no idea about her feelings, but as she spoke I realized that I felt the same way. Last night seemed to be about completion, about filling a hole inside me.

"Jesus, Lisa," I said. "I can't believe this is happening." I was trembling, whether with fear or excitement I couldn't tell. I wanted to go on, to tell her how I felt, but I was overcome with the urge to kiss her. Which I did. She hesitated, and then kissed me back, softly and gently. After a short time we both broke the kiss.

"Please, David," she said. "Take me now. I want you so badly I can't stand it." Her hands were at my belt, and in an instant her lips were back on mine, her hands reaching onto my pants. She quickly found my hard cock and squeezed it.

"Stand up," she said. I did, and she quickly pulled my pants and boxers down to my ankles. My rigid member sprung free, level with her face. She looked up at me, smiled, and then in one smooth motion she engulfed me entirely in her mouth, not stopping until her nose was nestled against my belly.

The sensation was indescribable. I had had girls give me amazing blowjobs before, but nothing compared to this. She held me in her mouth while her tongue worked back and forth, up and down. I suddenly felt weak in the knees. With excruciating slowness, she pulled her lips off me. I whimpered.

She lay back on the bed again, resting on her elbows. She drew her legs up and open, giving me a perfect view of her hairless pussy.

"David, I promise you that I will not be this selfish again, but please, make me come," she said. I could almost see her body vibrating with energy. "Please, lick my pussy. I promise I'll do anything for you if you lick my pussy." Her begging was turning me on – although it was completely unnecessary. I quickly pulled my t-shirt over my head, dropped to the bed and crawled between her open thighs.

Her lips were glistening, swollen and red. As I got close, I noticed that she wasn't shaved; there were no traces of razor burn or stubble. She either waxed or had been lasered. I took my time, inhaling her scent. I slowly ran my tongue up the inside of her thigh. She jumped and cried out. Any hesitation I might have been feeling was gone at that moment. I wanted my little sister, forever and always.

I licked her other thigh, eliciting a similar response. She was writhing now, desperately trying to move herself onto my tongue. As much as I wanted to tease her, I also wanted to watch her come. I placed my tongue firmly on her pussy lips, and it was like she had been hit by lightning.

She started to buck her hips, moving herself against my mouth. I didn't move, and her motion took my tongue from her slippery opening up to her clit. She moved faster and faster, and suddenly her hand was at the back of my head. She was almost in a frenzy, and then she came, her whole body shaking. As her shaking subsided, she let go of my head, and I looked up at her.

Her chest was rising and falling rapidly, her perfect breasts swelling with each breath. Her flat stomach was covered in a sheen of sweat, and ever few seconds she would shiver with the aftershock of her orgasm.

"Oh... My... God..." she said between breaths. "Jesus David, that was amazing. I have never in my life come even half that hard." I slowly raised myself up and lay beside her, on my side, watching her. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome," I replied. "But I really didn't do much. You did most of the work."

"God, that sounds so bad," she said. "I usually never come that quickly. Last night was the first time. This was the second. And I swear to god, if you even touched my again right now, I'd go off like a fucking rocket." Hearing my little sister talk like that was getting me even more turned on. I put my hand on her belly and slowly moved it down. She grabbed my wrist.

"Nuh-uh," she said. "I had my fun, now it's your turn." She pushed me over onto my back. My cock was standing almost straight up, and she grabbed it and squeezed.

""I'm going to suck your cock, big brother," she said. I felt myself throb in her hand. "I'm going to take a long time, maybe even torture you a bit. But before I start, I want to know where you want to cum." She was staring into my eyes, her own eyes dancing with desire. I was at a loss for words. Even though I had just gone down on her, I found myself hesitant to tell her what I wanted. I wasn't even sure.

"Let me help you," she said, now slowly stroking me. "You can cum in my mouth – either right down my throat, or into my open mouth. You can cum on my face, on my tits, on my stomach." I was losing my mind. This was my little sister, my throbbing shaft in her hand, telling me where I could shoot my load.

"You can cum on my pussy or on my ass, but not in them," she said. She leaned down to whisper in my ear. "Not yet, anyway." I almost came then, but she sensed that and stopped stroking.

"No cumming until you tell me," she said. I tried to concentrate, but I couldn't decide. Every time I tried to focus on one idea, another part of her body would distract me. She was still staring at me.

"God, Lisa," I said. "I can't pick. I want it all. I want all of you." I saw her eyes fill with tears again, and she bent her head forward to kiss me. As we kissed deeply, her hand resumed stroking my cock. She pulled away and looked at me.

"I'll give you it all," she said. "You can't believe how much I want to give you all of me." She moved, almost slithered, down my body, and I felt her amazing lips again, felt myself taken completely into her mouth. She had my entire length inside her, and I felt her hand cup my balls. I was going nuts. She slowly started moving her lips up and down my shaft. My cockhead would be almost completely free of her lips before she'd slowly take me all the way back into her mouth.

She continued this tortuous method for an incredible amount of time. I thought I would cum almost immediately, but I kept reaching a higher and higher plateau. I had never in my life experienced anything like this. After what must have been almost ten minutes, Lisa moved her other hand onto my cock, and started in earnest. Her hand and mouth moved in concert, while her other hand squeezed and caressed my balls. It was like a wake up call, and I felt the familiar tingling.

"Fuck, Lisa, I'm going to cum," I said. She kept going, and my cock swelled. She felt my imminent orgasm and once again took my entire length into her mouth. I groaned as I felt my cum shooting straight down her throat. She groaned at the same time. I came for what felt like hours, and then, finally, I was spent. Lisa slithered back up beside me and kissed me. I could taste my saltiness on her lips.

"Holy shit," I said once we pulled our lips apart. "That was unbelievable."

"Thank you," she said, gently scratching my chest. "I've spent a long time fantasizing about doing that to you. You tasted even better than I imagined."

I was still in a bit of disbelief. My sister was lying beside me, naked, having just sucked me to what was easily the best orgasm of my life. She had pledged herself to me, to give herself to me. I felt doubt creeping back. I grabbed her hand and looked at her.

"Lisa, are you sure about this?" I asked. She smiled.

"David, the last day with you has been incredible," she said. "I never thought I'd get this chance. I feel complete." She raised herself up on her elbow.

"I've had sex," she said. "Not a lot, but enough. Sex with Todd is really good, the best I had ever had. Until you.

"You take me to a whole new level. Just thinking about you, and how your cock feels in my hand, mouth, pussy... that's enough to almost make me cum, right now.

"I know that I'll never get enough of you. But trust me, I'll try," she said, as her hand slid down towards my flaccid member. As she gently gripped it, I felt it stir. So did she.

"And, it looks like you can't get enough of me either," she said. She threw her leg over me, her pussy right above my rapidly swelling cock. I knew she wanted to lower herself onto me, but I had a different idea. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her forward, until her sweet pussy was right over my face.

This time, I was in control, and took my time. I slowly lapped at her lips and clit, gently inserting one and then two fingers into her dripping hole. When I felt her start to move, building to her orgasm, I would slow down, and I stopped completely a couple times. I could tell she was going crazy, and I wanted to drive her completely over the edge.

I kept it up, getting her close and then backing off. She would try to grind against me, but I'd stop her, holding her tightly until she stopped. Her wetness was dripping out of her now, onto my face. I decided to build to the finale, and gently inserted two fingers into her pussy while my tongue danced over her clit. Her hips started to move in time with my fingers, and I could tell she was close. I could feel her vaginal muscles start contracting on my fingers, and I knew she was seconds away. I slowly moved one finger out of her pussy and touched her asshole. She groaned deeply and tried to push against me. I slid the tip of my finger into her ass, slowly fucking both her ass and pussy with my fingers. She came suddenly, grunting. I kept going until she raised herself suddenly, my fingers sliding from her easily.

"Fuck me," she said. "If you keep this up, you'll kill me." She was still on top of me, her pussy dripping onto my face. Literally.

"I thought I'd have to wait a bit before I tried to get you to play with my ass," she said. "What a pleasant surprise to see you're into it." She lowered herself so that she was sitting on my stomach. She grabbed my hands, pinning me to the bed.

"Do you want to fuck it?" she asked

"What, your ass? I asked. I had only ever tried anal sex once, with Lana, and it did not go well. The idea of fucking my little sister's tight ass was mind-blowing.

"Yes, my ass," she said. "Nobody ever has." She was staring into my eyes, her eyes glittering with lust and mischief. "I'll let you, though. I'll let you push that big prick of yours into my tiny little ass." She was grinning, obviously happy in the knowledge that she was driving me crazy with lust.

"Do you want to?" she asked again. "I'll let you, but you have to tell me you want to." She had been slowly inching down my body, and now her pussy lips were touching my fully erect cock.

"I want to," I said, as she moved lower, taking my head into her lips. She gasped.

"You want to what," she said, as more of my shaft slid into her. She was amazingly tight, but so wet that I entered her with little difficulty.

"I want to fuck your ass," I said, thrusting up slightly. She gasped again.

"You want to put this big cock in my ass?" she asked, pushing down and taking all of me inside her.

"Yes," I said. "I want to fuck your ass." She stayed still, my length buried inside her.

"But it will hurt," she said. "I don't think your huge cock will fit in my tiny ass. Will you make me do it?" I was about to console her, tell her that I wouldn't make her. Then I realized she was getting off on it. Her eyes were closed, and she was slowly grinding her clit against my pelvis.

"It will fit," I said forcefully. "I'll make it fit." She raised herself up so that she was vertical, her back arched, her breasts protruding beautifully. Her hand slowly traced its way down her belly and onto her clit.

"You're going to shove your massive cock into my tiny little asshole?" she said, feigning a fearful whimper. I could not believe this was my little sister, riding me while talking about having me force my cock into her ass. It was enough to make me want to cum right there.

"Yes," I said. "I'm going to shove it in, and I'm going to fuck your ass until I cum inside it." I started thrusting up into her. Her hand was working furiously between her legs.

"Ohhhhh my goddddddd," she moaned. She lowered her head to mine, and stared into my eyes.

"God David, I'm cumming," she said, staring at me. Her body started convulsing, and as her orgasm crashed over her, her eyes remained locked on mine.

"David... Oh... I... love... you..." she managed to stammer as her ecstasy peaked. She finished cumming and collapsed on top of me. She was panting heavily.

"Fuck, David," she whispered. "I don't think I can take any more. Every orgasm is stronger than the last." She lifted her head to look at me, and then started moving, sliding herself up and down on my still rigid cock.

"Lisa, you are amazing," I said. "I love you so much." I had told her I loved her before, but now, with our bodies joined in such a fundamental way, the words had so much more meaning. She smiled. Then she leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"You love me, but you're still going to force me to take that huge cock of yours in my tiny little ass?" She was moving faster now, bouncing on my throbbing shaft. When she said those words, I felt my orgasm rush forward like a freight train. I closed my eyes and let out a low groan.

"No no no, big brother," she said. "No cumming in my pussy. Not yet, I said." She was still bouncing. "You better tell me when you're going to cum."

"Now," I almost yelled. "Fuck, now." In one swift motion she was off me and her face was over my cock, her hand rapidly jerking it. I started spraying cum all over her face, in her hair, on her chest. I watched as I covered her, watched as she tried to catch as much as she could in her mouth. She kept stroking until I pulled her hand away. I looked at her, my little sister, smiling at me with her face covered in my cum. I smiled back at her; I had never seen a sexier sight in my life.

She went to the bathroom and cleaned herself off, then came back and crawled on top of me.

"So," she said. "You just fucked the shit out of your little sister. Are you okay with that?"

"Fuck, I love it when you talk dirty," I said. "And yes, I'm okay with that. I'm going to keep fucking you for as long as you'll let me."

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear," she said, resting her head on my chest.